Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
I had an amazing time with Manpower to be honest. I moved to Austria and didn't speak a word of German and Manpower was still able to connect me to work with hotels, restaurants and events across Northern Austria and Salzburg. And oh my god was it ever amazing.
One day I'd be working for a regular hotel kitchen but then I'd be at a mountainside resort on a lake catering for a duke, or I'd be right in the heart of Austrian culture working in a Donau-Alm where everyone wheres the traditional clothing from the region as an oompa band plays in the center of the floor.

Look, it was pretty wicked.

And the people I met and worked with were fantastic, supportive, diverse, of all age categories and we always seemed to get along.

The support that Manpower provides for all of its staff is great too. They were flexible at giving me the kinds of hours I needed to work and were happy to find me more work that best suited my style. And if I didn't have a ride to get to some of the more remote destinations, they always managed to find me someone to hitch a ride from.

I could go on for ages about how much I loved this job and I look forward to a possible return in the future.
Vorteile
Dynamic, flexible, opportunities, cultural experiences, the whole lot.
Nachteile
Late shifts ending in the early morning, but honestly the work's pretty cool.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Manpower. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung