McKinsey & Company

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 567 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Starke Lernkurve in Fast-Paced Environment
Internationale Kunden
Arbeitskultur
If you want to work hard, travel and learn a ton about whatever industry you're staffed in it is the place to be. Lots of opportunity for progression if you are capable and talented.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Tough conpany that worked hard played hard strong up or out policy for all employees and then very competitive environment. Lunches and drink provided every friday
Arbeitskultur
Good company to learn about new busineeses.
Work on new exciting challenges

It's great!

Nothing bad about it

Working hours are long and the travel is a lot
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, great management and hours. Salary, time off and benefits are great. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a secure job.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Do not join a local office if you have long term goals of moving on from an EA role. You need to join a service center if you want that(Tampa, Poznan)
Vorteile
Benefits are unmatched and this is how they get people to stick around so long.
Nachteile
If you have drive and goals, as an FSP, this is not the place for growth for you anymore
Arbeitskultur
I worked at McKinsey for 2 years and found the coaching, culture and exposure to complex problems fantastic. This is a great place to launch your career or build expertise in a particular area of focus.
Vorteile
Great training and opportunity to travel
Arbeitskultur
People that work there are very kind, respectful and we have a great relationship with each other we go on trips we have fun once work is done and I'm glad to have the support from this company
Arbeitskultur
Faltaron preguntas. Informacion sobre objetivos personales y de la Compañía.
Beneficios diarios
Falta de comunicacion
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Management did not post opportunities, selected who they wanted to fill that position. Overlooked behavior and professionalism of those favorites (one woman was sleeping with her married boss and would meet when he was in Miami). Executives could inexplicably decide your support was not good enough and would want a change. There wasn’t a meeting about it but it impacted you negatively. The position was in a call like setting and typically workload was obtained by email. VERY stressful.
Vorteile
Benefit package was excellent. Lunch was brought in on Fridays for staff. Parking was free.
Listed above
Arbeitskultur
McKinsey is a place where you can find challenges every day. The deadlines are short and learning is enormous. They have scheduled breaks which keeps the employees at ease and also some recreation place to relax and have a chat with your colleagues. They also have a very vast pantry where you can enjoy a meal with your close ones at wor. The management is friendly and is always open for you to walk in and share your thoughts and challenges.
Arbeitskultur
Working at McKinsey is great! There's a pretty blank page for you to write your own story and develop your career in the direction you want. Awesome benefits and really smart people.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
I left in 2016 so my review is based in my employment from 2014-2016. This is not the company to work for if you have a weak stomach for lots of criticism. Partners were vicious, other executive assistants could be worse than the partners but the worst part? My manager. In my short 2 years there I had 3 managers that were fired and 1 that should have been fired.
Pay and benefits
Nachteile
Training sucked. Worst culture for people that are decent human beings.
Arbeitskultur
Great job great employer, really recommend it to anyone
2,0
Arbeitskultur
The longer you are at McKinsey, the more your skills continue to plummet. Most of the EAs at McKinsey don't know how to use Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word. I was told by both partners who I support, to tell my manager that I am doing much less than I am, because they thought she was jealous of me - I think this perfectly describes the culture and the dynamic between EAs and the managers. Favorites get the time off, and the non favorites get reprimanded for taking a sick day. The EA pool is a revolving door - I've been at McKinsey for five years, and have met over a hundred EAs who have come and gone. The chief complaint for those who don't stay is the EA managers and the company culture - it's us and them. EAs are often talked down to, they support partners who don't offer any background or input into their calendars, but will yell at you, cuss at you, and flat out call you stupid if you don't read their minds correctly. If you continue to complain about partners who are abusive and go to HR, the manager will retaliate and say your insubordinate and have a bad attitude. This place is toxic and a dead end job.
Productive environment

Good management

Gained good knowledge

Top rated firm on consulting

Advanced usage of technology

on the job training
Buen aprendizaje
Saque barios cursos de la empresa
Arbeitskultur
The company values you as an employee and hence will always focus on your growth. The environment is a bit stressful due to high load of work and no work-life balance but overall it is a good place.
Arbeitskultur
Hours can be long and the work is very fast paced, but you can learn a lot and gain experience which you could not elsewhere, for a competitive salary!
Arbeitskultur
McKinsey is an amazing place to learn, grow and drive a lot of impact in different industries and functions. It's demanding in every sense but also very rewarding. It can be very fast paced, but there is a strong supportive culture, colleagues tend to be very helpful, and help is always found if you need it.
Arbeitskultur
To be honest, working in Mckinsey was like dream came true, It was more likely the dream workplace. Job enviornment, people, culture, weekly goals and targets were way to interesting to keep balance with personal and professional life at peace.