Bewertungen für Michael Page

Alle 249 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Work hard play hard
Estagiária de Banking (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vila Olímpia, SP26. März 2018
Grande escola para pessoas que querem iniciar em recrutamento e seleçao
clima organizacional
estabilidade, alto turn over
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15Nein 2Melden
fun and challenging
Recruitment officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hauts-de-Seine25. März 2018
I am in charge of helping consultants by headhunting potential candidates. My work is to source CVs on job boards and LinkedIn and then to call them in order to know if they could be interested in a new job. I meet candidates and report to consultants and clients.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 21Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good entry level job. All depends on your team
Employee (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY21. März 2018
You are expected to be successful very quickly. However, they have invested a lot in training and development so there are a lot of eyes on you to perform.
straight forward promotion targets
Nachteile
Micromanagement and "discretionary" bonus structure.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 24Nein 3Melden
Just a sales job
Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  UK19. März 2018
Guess this is the industry maybe but MP is very much a sales job. All about the numbers and as long as you close the job they are happy.

Short term clients are better than the long term once and as long as you find any candidate they are happy. All about numbers in this company but ok money to be made
Ok money
Lying to clients
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 18Nein 2Melden
Extremely productive work experience
Recruitment Researcher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai17. März 2018
The company basically works on the culture of work hard and party harder. it was a really good learning experience and the work atmosphere was always a lot of fun. out of all the experiences i've had i learned the most with this company. The managers really train the interns well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 23Nein 6Melden
Pessimo clima e cultura
Business Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP7. März 2018
vendem um sonho que não existe para contratar consultores...
canibalismo interno
Vorteile
MBA de vendas (ciclo todo)
Nachteile
cultura e work life balance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 14Nein 1Melden
Bueno
Becario/Prácticas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona24. Februar 2018
Buena experiencia. Aprendí mucho sobre el sector y los diferentes roles en la industria farmacéutica.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Fun company with a lot of opportunities
Senior Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mexico City16. Februar 2018
Learn team work
Try to do my best in any responsibility that I have in charge.
Found a second plan before they ask me for it
Do my extra mile all months and try to be better every month
Create new solutions or ways to improve the results
Compensations
Work hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 22Nein 9Melden
Arbeitskultur
Interviewed with this company for a recruiter role with them and they were rude and unprofessional.
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sydney16. Februar 2018
Their new model seems to be to churn out as many applicants into jobs as possible and they seem to have lost touch with 'care' in who they are putting in different roles.
Central Office
Long work hours/ toxic environment 2 different staff advised
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 62Nein 3Melden
Sales Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY16. Februar 2018
Great pay but long hours and very demanding sales culture. You are required to sell the jobs to any qualified candidate regardless if they are a good fit or if it is what they are looking for.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 30Nein 4Melden
Offizielle Antwort von Michael Page
26. Februar 2018

At PageGroup, we take a consultative approach. A significant element of our job is to assist our candidates in reaching their fullest potentials, and this may come in the form of providing career advice as well as guiding them towards jobs they may not have originally envisioned for themselves. We are extremely transparent, and ultimately it is the candidate’s prerogative to communicate with us should they ever wish to steer the job search in a different direction. As we are in the business of establishing and maintaining long-term relationships, we strive to create a dynamic that keeps our candidates and clients coming back to work with us again. Hence, it’s crucial for us to secure our candidates with jobs that will further their careers, suit their skill sets and make them happy in their working environments. Thank you. Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director.

Buena
Diseñador Gráfico (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona3. Februar 2018
Lo mejor de Michael Page como diseñador gráfico es que no se hacen horas extras.
Lo peor es que se valora más los conocimientos técnicos que la creatividad
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 21Nein 6Melden
Arbeitskultur
Poor management and outdated metrics
Recruitment Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY16. Jänner 2018
Benefits and PTO tend to very generous, but certainly expected to work a lot of hours to feel like you deserve it. If you do not see the results, expect a lot of scrutiny. If you do well, the leash is loosened. If you work 10+ hour days and don't bill, you are labelled as a non-intense lax worker. Culture is competitive and performance-based, and can be immature and petty. Senior Management will call you out, humiliate you, and use fear tactics to get you to perform. Managers are those promoted within based strictly on revenue targets, proving to be good at sales, but lacking in any unique management style and knowledge of employee motivation and morale. Trickled down fear tactics from senior management are the norm.

Some managers can be better, some people can be easier to get along with than others, if you perform and see results, there are plenty of incentives and generous bonuses and rewards.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 59Nein 6Melden
Offizielle Antwort von Michael Page
18. Jänner 2018

PageGroup operates as a traditional sales organization, and as such, we find a performance-based culture to be effective in yielding the results we strive to attain. The job of a Recruitment Consultant is not for the faint of heart as we have high performance standards and there are consistently new challenges to be faced on a daily basis. With that being said, we have established an environment where our people are positioned to achieve success, and our management team works tirelessly to motivate, support and help each person maximize his or her potential. While our Managers certainly incorporate idiosyncratic leadership styles tailored to their teams, recruitment will always be a results-driven industry, and we never shy away from conveying this message. Thank you. Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director.

Junior rrhh
Consultora- Assistant. . FUNCIONES (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona12. Jänner 2018
Fue una experiencia enriquecedora pues pude aprender de la selección de profesionales según los sectores profesionales así como de técnicas de motivación de equipos.
Ambiente internacional
Salario
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 6Melden
recruitment & consultancy services
Consultant - Engineering & Manufacturing Division (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, Peru11. Jänner 2018
Specialized Recruitment in Middle and Top Management
Business Development
Market Research
Interviewing
Pricing and Business Negotiation
Increase Network and retain contact with main clients
Work Place
Long Hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 4Melden
Stimo
pulizie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lucca, Toscana9. Jänner 2018
Rispetterò chiunque rispetterò il mio tempo arriverò in tempo
aspetti positivi
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 17Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work and grow
Recruitment Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Central Business District9. Jänner 2018
Michael Page is one of the best recruitment firms around, placing high quality, relationship management, and 360 degree sales cycles. Big presence in multiple countries, with leadership knowing how to treat and reward performing individuals, and help under-performers with patience and care.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 26Nein 17Melden
Bom ambiente
Analista de Suporte (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP8. Dezember 2017
Empresa legal de se trabalhar. Combinando um ambiente descontraído e benefício bons, deixam os funcionário satisfeitos em trabalhar neste empresa
Benefícios legais
Funcionários acomodados
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 26Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito jovem e promissora
Coordenador de Facilities (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP7. Dezember 2017
Empresa muito dinâmica, empresa cresceu muito de 2004 até 2013, participei de todos os Star ups da empresa, buscando imóvel até fazer a obra.
otimos beneficios
Gerencia
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Aprendizaje muy rápido
Consultor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Región Metropolitana5. Dezember 2017
El ritmo de la empresa es muy rápido, lo que te permite aprender y ascender con rapidez.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 26Nein 15Melden
Arbeitskultur
truly cool working environment..
Researcher (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dubai27. November 2017
Need to Work pretty much organized
Had opportunities to talk, meet up with some great professionals, interacted with them. Got few successfully on boarded etc etc
Very much desireable
Times when having to complete a project within very tight timelines
The appreciation received whenever a job is done in style and perfection!
Great Work Culture and friendly Environment
Comparatively Longer Work hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 23Nein 5Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Michael Page. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage