Bewertungen für Miele

Alle 108 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great company.
FSR Field Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manhattan, NY5. August 2019
overall its a great company but i was not able to work where they wanted. but the culture is great and i would recommend to anyone to take a position there if offered
Berbat
Satış danışmanı (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Levent3. August 2019
Kesinlikle berbat bir yer egoist genel müdür kemik kadronun hepsini baskılarıyla dağıttı. Üst yönetimden alt yönetime dedikoducu bir yer ayrıca yükselmeniz imkansız hakkınız olan primi bile kesip yatırıyorlar sonra kesintiydi geçen ay fazla yatırmıştık ona kestik diyorlar hiçbi iş yapmayanların işi bilmeyenlerin yeri marka genel müdüre iki gömlek üstün aksiyon alma özürlüsü bir yçnetim var.
Toxic workplace
Customer Service Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Scoresby VIC28. Juli 2019
Worked there on a casual basis. Training was really good but team leaders on the floor changed too many times in the short period I was there.

Favouritism is rife and knowledge from different team leaders is not that good.
Good pay
Nachteile
Working for an international company
Ambiente de trabajo
Miele (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Verificar la piezas antes de final y etiquetar8. Juli 2019
Me encanta trabajar en fábrica miele yo estuvo trabajando en la fábrica miele 2 años
Si
Nachteile
Si ai descanso para comer
Arbeitskultur
Good place for semi retired people looking for some extra cash.
Sales cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Canada4. Juli 2019
Miele globally is a great brand. Good products, good customers, good employees on the most part. Direction and vision from ceo is legit. Mid senior level of management does not have the correct execution. Many directions and decisions are completely contradictory. Example: 1, tries to promote brand but does not focus on customer experience. 2, tries to drive business but discourages sales driven team. 3, always calls for transparency and stream lined management and communication but micro manages and does not let employees know any actual decision. 4, claims to be family business that put people first, but not nearly enough training nor any means of growth. 5, is one of the best brands in the industry with the highest cost but pays one of the lowest compared to competitors. Things are VERY slow and non-progressive. Do not join if you have any vision or drive. But great work life balance and is ideal for semi retired people who needs some side cash and something to do.
Vorteile
Work life balance, Very easy job, brand name, product quality, high class customers
Nachteile
Minimal wage, no incentive to work hard, mid senior level management really have no sense of direction and purpose
Eğlenceli bir çalışma ortamı
Şube denetim (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul avrupa yakası7. Juni 2019
Seviyeli güzel disiplinli bir ortamdı yalnız iş yerinde iş bilmeyen çok insan vardı
Vorteile
Öğle yemekleri, özel sağlık sigortası
İş bilmeyen çok vardı
Arbeitskultur
Stay away from their product and service.
Service Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON24. Mai 2019
From doing well to doing bad is just one step. Since they change business concept , the management become a bunch of aggressive rats . They just want you say YES to any stupid things they promote to grab cash from their customers . If you express your opinion they just kick you out and tell all their business partners do not have a deal with you !
Nice logo
Nachteile
Using you like a robot, order generators, remind you 19 Century.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Why I felt the need to leave
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ1. Mai 2019
I left after only a few months and this was approximately 16 years ago. I did provide a letter to the HR Mgr. detailing my reasons. I cannot say enough lovely things about the people who worked at Miele during my short time there. Truly, honestly, absolutely lovely people who were personable and polite each and every day were in every single department right up to the highest "v.i.p." What was distressing was that there was no formal training and due to their being shorthanded they had me doing filing in a large file room full of boxes for a month and a half. My back was killing me each and everyday and they did apologize for the inconvenience and expressed their appreciation to me but this did not help my back. that was already giving me issues. I am no primadonna, lifting heavy boxes is no major issue but eventually you wonder why they could not get a temp,etc. When I was briefly in the C/S area I was "told" about certain vacuums but never supplied any printed literature, not even brochures when I requested them (was told that they did not have any.) Even the information given to me (that I noted each time provided) would be amended regularly as it seemed the person(s) training me disagreed on which models had which features. The Mgr. seemed to know what she was doing; why create a situation where a new employee who is not married and does not have children (was interviewed by President at that time, not anyone from C/S Dept.) might eventually have enough knowledge to take your job? The salary was appropriate to my experience and the benefits were very good. The office environment  mehr... was very pleasant other than the fact that such an important department had no structure. I am unaware as to whether or not the same mgr. of C/S might be there but I am hoping, given this is a German company, that they might look into ISO certification. This would provide appropriate protocol for a number of areas where they were lacking. I did regret having to leave and if I had my choice I would not have but literally; this was not a place where success could have been in my future. Can you imagine being encouraged to take calls from customers when you are clueless as to the necessary information in order to properly assist? Again, lovely people but there was no structure and if you are perceived as a threat they will make sure that you do not receive the necessary literature in order to succeed nor will questions be answered in an appropriate manner.  Weniger
Vorteile
Lovely environment, pleasant people, medical benefits, PTO, comp. laundry, lovely neighborhood
Nachteile
Formal protocols non existent in terms of training, very nice people but many in managerial positions who should not be managers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Pretty Good
Customer Care (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Logan, UT17. April 2019
Local management is awesome. New CEO made life miserable for a lot of people. The layoffs, took away bonuses, and I watched a lot of my friends take different paths because of it.
Full time - Flexible hours
Sales Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Scoresby VIC7. März 2019
Busy contact centre, learnt correct manner when handling customers needs over the phone, friendly team, warm transfer and product knowledge, made a new memories along with some great friends
Good hours
On the phone all day
Under the microscope
order cleanser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Knoxfield VIC5. März 2019
When first started was awesome then management became pushy difficult and watched you every minute!No longer a good culture. Managers are very unapproachable.
IT Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Concord, ON18. Februar 2019
My time there was fun, My manager was probably the most understanding and real person you could have worked for. The company looked after their employees. There was room for movement should you decide you wanted more out of your career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Great place to work!
Customer Service and Support Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Logan, UT16. Februar 2019
Although I did not feel that I was qualified to provide the advanced technical support for the high end appliances, I did feel that it was a very supportive staff and management to work with.
Great pay and environment
Angry customers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 4Melden
Equilibre vie professionnelle
Chef de projet CRM (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Blanc-Mesnil (93)13. Februar 2019
J'ai travaillé durant près de 3 ans au sein de MIELE, et c'est avec plaisir que je venais tous les matins. Les collègues de mon service étaient agréables, et mes supérieurs hierarchiques l'étaient tout autant. Je me sentais vraiment à ma place chez MIELE.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa com boas condições de trabalho.
Desenhador de Cozinhas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lisboa28. Jänner 2019
Gostei muito de trabalhar nesta empresa, foi lá que aprendi muito do que sei na minha vida profissional.
Bom salário
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Overall great place to work
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ24. Jänner 2019
Miele is a great place to work - good team, good company, runs lean in order to give meaning to each person's individual job. I was given the opportunity to work hard here and earn a promotion within a fairly short amount of time. I feel appreciated and my team respects my thoughts and opinions.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 4Melden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
not particularly approachable management.
Customer Service Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Scoresby VIC3. Jänner 2019
Could do with a fresh approach and a relevant training structure. Call centres are not for everybody but they can be made to feel welcoming and unfortunately this one doesn't.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Good Company.
Network Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ29. Dezember 2018
Good Place to work. It was fun. I can't imagine working at any other company. The benefits are unbelievable - free breakfast and lunch, snacks, happy hours... amazing coworkers, too!
TestTestTestTest
TestTestTestTest
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 5Melden
Fantastic Experience
Temporary Sales Associate & Kitchen Demo Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA4. Dezember 2018
Working here was a fantastic experience, I learned a lot and gained a lot of professional skills that I now use in every new employment opportunity I take.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Interesting and challenging working high end residential appliances
Techincal Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA5. November 2018
Working on innovating German appliances for the home and sometimes business . Including wiring and computing programing the electronics. Eleven years in the field and two years customer support on the phone. Some install in showrooms. Attention to detail.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Miele. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage