Bewertungen für Mondelez International

Alle 3.190 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Muy mala organización
Operaria de producción (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Viana, Navarra provincia22. Mai 2019
Contratan por ETT, no llaman pero siguen cogiendo gente nueva, lo peor
Descansos
Mala organización
Very fast paced
Infrastructure Reliability Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL21. Mai 2019
Great place to work I would have stayed if I didn’t have the fear of the bakery closing. I am now trying to get rehired in the Naperville location. Hopefully that pans out soon
Arbeitskultur
It was a good learning experience
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manassas, VA21. Mai 2019
It was a good learning experience, just felt like I could of did more. The managers were very helpful and had a lot of enthusiasm. Wish my time could have lasted longer.
The pay
Nachteile
It didnt last long for me and we only had one break
Grato ambiente laboral
Analista de Proyectos (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, Perú21. Mai 2019
Trabajar para Mondelez International fue una gran experiencia que me ayudó a seguir creciendo profesionalmente, en tomas de decisiones, seguimiento y control de los KPI's del proyecto; por otro lado se respira y vive un gran ambiente laboral.
Arbeitskultur
Fast pace, high problem solving
Logistics Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Destrehan, LA20. Mai 2019
Current work conditions should be reviewed to improve overall work/life balance. The position required constant problem solving and creating working relationships between logistics and sales.
Arbeitskultur
Good team with high level of productivity.
Distributor Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lagos20. Mai 2019
A typical day at work as a salesman must start with the application of the six steps of a call.its a daily routine that must be followed is other to make a meaningful achievement at the end of the day.
sales incentives, continuous training
sticky lines
3,0
Environeement agréable
Assistante allocation (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clamart (92)18. Mai 2019
Société agréable, esprit d'équipe, l'environnement est sympa avec de beaux avantages.
Très belle société
Cantine sur place
Arbeitskultur
Fun work place if you make it that way for yourself
Merchandiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL15. Mai 2019
The job is more than easy and I loved that part. It was just the management that wasn't to my liking and I worked like crazy but wasn't well respected and I didn't enjoy working for a company that's not family oriented.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito boa para se trabalhar, um ambiente agradável
Lider de Produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Curitiba, PR15. Mai 2019
Considero a empresa uma ótima empresa, com bons princípios e valores, proporciona crescimento a seus funcionários, ótimos salários e benefícios, tem um bom clima organizacional
Otimos salários
horario 6x2
Arbeitskultur
empresa otina para se trabalhar
Supervisor de Produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bauru, SP14. Mai 2019
Essa empresa foi uma escola na minha vida, tudo que eu sei de processo de fabricação de alimentos vem dessa empresa.
unimed 100%
nada a declarar
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work with at the upper management levels.
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grand Rapids, MI14. Mai 2019
Immediate management does not have the skill set to be effective managers. Not Giving positive feedback as well when talking about Negativity.

To be an effective manager, when giving criticism you should always give positive feed back about the employee. Let them know they are worth something, to help them change negatives.
Great benefits
Not much Family time.
Fast pace competive work
Line Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rockford, IL14. Mai 2019
I love the physical activity competitive work, great exercise , it had good benifits, and it has a their own bank in the inside were u can start your fininacies off the right way
Vorteile
Cafeteria in the lunch area
Short breaks
3,0
You would expect better
Bakery Mixer Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Henrico County, VA14. Mai 2019
I am currently employed. The pay and benefits for the time being is good. That is due to the weak union we have at the moment. The conditions of the Richmond plant are subpar for a food manufacturing facility. Constant rumors of plant closing has been circulating for the last 2 years so job security is an issue. Management doesn't seem to have an idea of how to properly run the plant or what it takes to improve the work environment. Morale is low. If you get hired you will most definitely be laid off due to seniority and multiple lines not running.
Pay, Benefits
Nachteile
management, morale, job security, unprofessionalism of supervisers
Management have no clue
Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY14. Mai 2019
Mondelez is a good company to work for but Regional Management to Executive Management have no clue whats really going on in the field. They live by what the computer tells them to do. Management of the company is a joke as they want you to think they actually care about you as an individual. All they care about is how much you cost the company.

Plenty of paid time off working for the company and in most positions you don't have your manager looking over your shoulder consistently.
PTO, Job flexibility
Management, Logistics, High Deductible Health Insurance, Poor Pay
Fun place to work
Plant Engineer Co-op (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamilton, ON13. Mai 2019
Friendly work place and many projects to work on, a lot of scope to learn. Difficult to improve on machines which have been running for several years without issue making continuous improvement challenging.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Looking for advancement
Generalist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rockford, IL13. Mai 2019
Mondelez has been a great place to work in the past. Not so much anymore. Management acts if they don't care to keep the doors open anymore. I need job security because I have a family that depends upon me.
Arbeitskultur
Ever since the change to mondeleze it went very wrong.
generalist machine operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Loves Park, IL13. Mai 2019
I am so glad I am out of there was there 11 years and only stayed for the pay and benefits but they started cutting the benefits and did not want to pay what they were in the beginning and they raised rates that you couldn't make because the machines ran horrible. And mechanics threw a fit If they had to work.
Good pay
Horrible conditions/managment.
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito boa de trabalhar
Operador 2 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Curitiba, PR12. Mai 2019
Trabalhei durante 7 anos. Tive bastante conhecimento durante esse tempo, só tenho agradecer.
muito boa
Nachteile
Quando você em sintonia com a liderança eles costumam mudar.
Arbeitskultur
Good opportunity for growth. Lively environment
Case Picker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Union City, GA12. Mai 2019
The only complaint I have was the commute to work. Work was done at a comfortable pace. Communication between leadership and employees was adequate and encouraged.
Overall good workplace
Commute to work
Arbeitskultur
May not be what it looks
Scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reading, Berkshire12. Mai 2019
Warning: different groups mean different managers and different work environments. However I found my opinion and experience is shared with more people: you may be offered training, management and flexibility, but working in UKAS/GMP regulated environment means it largely dependent on your managers to be trained and signed off to do and get what you need to advance in your job. Not to tell about being treated fairly and with respect.
Not even company benefits may be really available after signing the contract.
Reading place is lately having a fast turnover and management should seriously think why.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Mondelez International. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage