Bewertungen für NCR

Alle 2.117 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Manufacturing Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, GA21. September 2019
I would still be there if plant never closed
NCR gave me the opportunity to Travel to other countries to train. I really enjoyed my time at NCR.I also enjoyed working with all levels of management and coworkers. Working at NCR made me a better person and how to work under pressure and not afraid to make a difficult decision. I welcomed the challenge daily.
Plant Atmosphere
Plant closed
Proffessionnel et Formateur
Directeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  La Défense (92)21. September 2019
Journee oriente service au client avec methode et rigueur.
Excellente communication entre service et ambiance positive pour la resolution de probleme...
Arbeitskultur
Reasonably good company to work for
Shift Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire21. September 2019
I worked for NCR for 22 years it was a good company to work for until they sold us to iconic . It was local I had good benefits management was good work was reasonably paid . You felt like a team you were treated reasonably
Good Place to explore
Team Lead - BIM (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad20. September 2019
Being IC made me implement lot of things and had an opportunity to explore new technologies. Fun place to work with very good work life balance. Day to Day work is very smooth.
Arbeitskultur
High turn over, Frequent management change
Customer Engineer • Senior (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  usa18. September 2019
High turn over rate in management and tech position. Constant change in metrics for bonuses and other performance metrics. Poor work/life balance overall. Best part is being able to interact as face of company and meet new people as you travel.
3,0
Freedom
Electromechanical Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC18. September 2019
I was in a mobile position that allowed me to manage my time very effectively and I love the fact that I did not have a supervisor hovering around me all the the time
Independence
Work life balance
Arbeitskultur
Quiet, but engaging work.
Software Quality Engineer I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA17. September 2019
I worked with great people on a team with a constant flow of work ranging from simple to engagingly challenging. You learn a lot pretty quickly and it was all fulfilling to do. They accommodate work/life balance, the workplace is quiet but doesn't dissuade working with one another & communication between them. My team in particular also had stellar customer communication in place, making identifying requirements, relaying issues, and getting more information painless.You also get to work with a lot of different systems: databases, web pages, the occasional mobile app, physical point of sale systems and how they integrate with one another.
Average work day for a QE:
-Checking for any new builds, installing them, making sure they run okay
-Grabbing your assigned defect or enhancement off the backlog
-Doing research on your item, recreating it, meeting with the programmer writing the fix/enhancement, writing use cases, etc
-Executing your use cases
-Reporting or recording any issues to the proper people as needed
-Writing any required documentation such as technical notes

And then repeat. Some days would have more defects than enhancements, some days have more maintenance on your "labs", and sometimes if you're out of work you can work on other goals that vary based on the person or team. There's always something to do, but it's rarely overwhelming and you're rarely on a time crunch. While I was at the company, I never once had to deal with crunch issues.
Appauling employer
Help Desk Advisor, Pertemps on behalf (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eurocentral Scotland, Glasgow17. September 2019
worst employer I have ever worked for, 6 minutes loo break allowed for whole day. Shocking management style - I was let go because 1 caller said I was slurring my words and thought I was drunk which I certainly wasn't. I have neurological condition which affects my speech when I'm tired. No questions were asked just phone call from agency to say I was no longer required. Discrimination at its worst.
Arbeitskultur
They will get every ounce of energy out of you
TERRITORY MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USA15. September 2019
As a former field tech and TM, i was married to NCR due to long hours and very little work life balance, this caused problems within my family. At either positions my day would start at 3:00 am and I would not get home till after 7:00 pm. As a TM I had to push and "abuse" my techs to work late nights or very early mornings. I also had overnight installs after working 8+ hours. I do not recommend anyone to work at NCR if you want a family life.
company provided vehicle
Nachteile
no work life balance. no matter what they say
Arbeitskultur
Good brand with opportunities to work with great clients
Executive Program Manager, Professional Services (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON13. September 2019
With its global leadership in the industry, NCR has most of the major accounts in the region. This provides ample opportunities and exposure to big organizations
Horrible
Quality Assurance Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, GA12. September 2019
I worked at the plant they shut down in Columbus ga. No one cared about there jobs and that made it so hard to get anything done. Managers literally left the plant during the day and told employees they just don't care anymore. I was pretty much left alone to my own devices unless a fellow employee needed help. I was hired as a quality analyst and did everything from throw trash away to creating an SOP
Vorteile
Attendance bonus because too many people were quitting
Everything else especially management
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work, but can feel like high school.
Professional Services Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rogers, AR10. September 2019
The culture is rich and the workplace is perfect pace. The teamwork however is very lacking. If you didnt work there 10 years ago you wont be easily accepted. There is an "old guard" mentality that hinders new employees.
excellent
Customer Support Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kerala9. September 2019
Experienced in coordinating numerous Banking projects, providing technical support as well as managing the team towards achieving organizational goals
Arbeitskultur
No hay crecimiento ni a corto ni a mediano plazo,
Ingeniero de Proyectos (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  México9. September 2019
Empresa importante en el servicio de atms, personal poco organizado
Poor
Field Service Engineer II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sonoma, CA9. September 2019
Poorly organized dispatch system managed by offshore individuals that have no concept of the daily tasks being performed. Management focused on closing calls and not quality customer service.
3,0
Interesting place to work
Program Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. September 2019
Assignments can be volatile and teams often fluctuate. The most enjoyable part of the workplace is the exposure to different people and various teams. Stay focused on career objectives.
Arbeitskultur
All festival celebrations and office get to gather party
Sr. Manager - Administrations and Projects (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Delhi NCR8. September 2019
I worked there 10 years , always busy no relax time,
I closely worked with MD so there is no confusion about any task given by the MD.
All employees very good
No lucnh
Long Hours
Decent 1st Job out of College
Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peachtree City, GA7. September 2019
I was a finance analyst in Peachtree City, GA. The job was my first job out of college. I gained good experience. The people were nice. There was zero training. The job is what you make of it: you can chose to learn and try to grow or just do the minimum which is all that is expected of you. Once you know what you are doing, you are very self-directed. The company is very siloed. Also, lack of basic communication on the part of management was a big problem affecting the business. It got a little better over the years. Knowledge is power and people purposely withheld information to give them a leg up / make themselves feel like they were in control or to get back for having information withheld from them. The culture is laidback, maybe too much. There were constant changes-- outsourcing different business units, headcount reductions, system changes / upgrades--in the business that kept things interesting. Although, sometimes the outsourcing didn't go too well and headcount reductions aren't good. There is zero opportunity for advancement due to the fact that most of the finance / accounting function is being offshored / outsourced to Serbia or India, especially finance analyst thru senior finance analyst. During my time, the headcount in Peachtree City was reduced by ~30%, before I worked there it was reduced even more. Some people were overwhelmed with their workload. There is extreme pressure from executives and VPs to meet unrealistic results that put a lot of pressure on finance. Several people on LinkedIn had asked to me recommend them for a position, and I couldn't do it  mehr... in good conscience.  Weniger
Vorteile
laidback culture, nice building in Atlanta
Nachteile
low pay, offshoring / outsourcing, extreme pressure to meet unrealistic results
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
na
Training (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  NA6. September 2019
Satisfied with work, culture and people here. It is the best place for growth and learning. Plenty of opportunities are there for growth and learning.
This is a Scam
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX5. September 2019
Sketchy interview through text and was emailed a check to deposit into my account for work materials, just to be told to go to Walmart and buy gift cards... this is a scam off of a real company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei NCR. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage