Bewertungen für Nuance

Alle 345 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Not enough work for positioned hired for
Radiology Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote17. Mai 2019
I was hired for radiology, but there was not enough radiology work available. There was no training for different modalities of work so I could cross to other fields to keep busy.
Arbeitskultur
Honest review... and this is just my take.
Order Management Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Melbourne, FL14. Mai 2019
Trying to get my thoughts together on how to describe my experience at Nuance. So, the company seemingly was comprised of several echo chambers; in that people in one department would describe their view in one way while another group from another department would be completely different. Almost as if people were working at different companies. The communication between department, and the understanding of processes across the divisions was almost non-existant. Even with the managment staff.

Regarding managment, some were spot on and were amazing to work with. They truely new how to get things done and made you feel like you were a part of the team. Others, I do not know how that even got into the position they did as they had no even the faintest clue on how to do the jobs of the people under them. I know this first hand as my responsibilities in the department shifted under different teams so I worked under ever manager in the Order Management Department at one time excluding one.

Depending on the division you work with you will either get paid more, about the average, or quite a bit less than what the national average is. It seemed as if sales and the engineering departments were ever recognized for the hard work the put in

Now for a little praise.

The interpersonal relationships you can easily develop there was amazing. From associates in you department, to management staff in another, to international employees on the other side of the globe, I felt I made lasting relationships with those I worked with. I may not necessarily have the chance to advance but you
  mehr... do have the chance to learn. My initial manager to a chance on hiring me, I think, and I learned a lot in a short amount of time thanks to him.

The hours you work is solely on the department, and in my case, for about a two weeks to three weeks, and yes I'm serious, you do not know when you will be leaving that day. You'd get there in the morning as usual and some days you'd leave between 5-7 while others you could be there till 12-1 in the morning. Thankfully the last 3 or 4 days they would provide dinner which could be Chick-fil-A to Oliver Garden.

The hardest part of this job was honestly the hours some times. Its amazing I guess if your single but with a family it can be rough.
  Weniger
Vorteile
Cafe at the location I was at, free soda machine.
Hours, job security
Arbeitskultur
Used to be a good place to work then changed for the worst.
Medical Language Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA26. April 2019
Used to be a good place to work, but with the company loosing good accounts I work on, sending work to India and developing software that did not work it went downhill fast. Pay cut in half. Health benefits too expensive and you still have to shell out a lot of money at the doctors anyway. If you live in America now do not take a job with Nuance -- you'll get pain at a third world rate.
Work from home.
Nachteile
Bad benefits, pay cuts instead of raises, You cannot even get up to go to the bathroom if your on productivity as you will lose money.
Arbeitskultur
Difficult minimums and little pay
Medical Transcription Editor and Transcriber (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote16. April 2019
My pay rate stayed low through the years I was there even as the minimal lines per hour went up. When I was there we were required to have the same number of lines per hour straight typing as if editing, which were extremely difficult to achieve. Same pay and lines per hour no matter the difficulty of dictation.
Remote job
Pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Big company with fairly good benefits
Medical transcriptionist/Speech Editor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA15. April 2019
Worked for many companies over the years. Nuance was fair with me. The work could be difficult and you needed to be able to work without supervision, especially evenings. It just got to where there was less and less work, and I decided to resign. Later on, Nuance ended up making a big lay off of employees.
Vorteile
Working from home and fairly good benefits.
Nachteile
I was required to produce volume and greater than 99% accurate reports.
Arbeitskultur
There was no work most of the time.
Medical Language Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA 018037. April 2019
I never knew if I was to receive any work. I had no holidays off, not even Christmas. It did not matter if there was no work coming in on a holiday or any day, you got paid what you typed and were expected to be at your desk the entire 8 hours. I could make $100 a day or I could make $25 a day, usually the latter. The cost of health insurance was ridiculous. If mistakes were made, even the most simple of mistake like a comma or period where they felt it should not be, they punished you by not paying you what you typed as piecemeal.
Worked at home.
Too many.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
typical day
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL1. April 2019
nice place to work love the place dont much more to say about it. work for many years and the were all very great years from beginnning til the end///
iScribes employee, which got acquired by Nuance in Nov 2017
Recruiter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote27. März 2019
Nuance allowed our wonderful iScribes culture to continue and to grow, and their values align with what we had been striving for at iScribes before the acquisition. Pay improved with the acquisition but there is still room for improvement, as in any company.
We continue to grow and have full support from management to do it in an intelligent and service-oriented way.
Very happy to be here.
Vorteile
Excellent management, growth opportunities, freedom to add my voice and collaborate.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
its so fun and transparent
Senior Quality Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu25. März 2019
I have learned various techniques and provide more intelligence to this company to get benefit all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is enhancement when we dig deeper into find the root cause and get the answer like got the diamond after a deep dig.. that's so fascinating..
transparency
nothing
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work and learn
Manager of Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA25. März 2019
Nuance is a great place to work, they are undergoing a lot of changes operationally and reduced their workforce multiple times since July 2018. Being a remote employee, there is an expectation that you work different hours, especially in Operations.
Vorteile
Opportunities to learn new products
Work life balance
Arbeitskultur
Good but with some notable failings
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA19. März 2019
Good but with some notable failings having to do mostly with lack of proper oversight of contractors - specially the lack of oversight of contractors who were willing to play dirty an to cheat while seeking to be hire as full time employees
Fair place to work
Remote Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA16. März 2019
My experience with Nuance was okay. My only complaint was the fact that they changed your accounts often and you had to have multiple accounts in order to stay busy. Work many times ran out.
Very disappointing company
Speech Scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA15. März 2019
As speech and language technology rose in prominence over the past 10 years, Nuance squandered many opportunities, primarily due to mismanagement and a culture that tolerated, and even encouraged, infighting and internal competitions that undermined product development.
Arbeitskultur
Tough company to work for, loved working at home, lots of out of work situations, lots of lay-offs, Company restructuring.
Medical Language Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA10. März 2019
Horrible company. Systematically made wages as low as requiring Minimum Wage Supplemental: Started as an "acquisition" at hourly rate, promised primary account with 1 secondary for OOW (out of work) as well as a pay period hourly on new account. None of that happened, went to horrendous line count rate, multiple accounts/dictators with bizarre pay grid and QA program. Quickly became editor on eScription at 4 cents a line. No way to earn decent living on their QA and grid which means one mistake (you hear 120/80, then hear 130/80 = critical error) knocked off grid and at horrendously low wages for that entire pay period. I was "credentialed" with 35+ years experience and had embarrassingly low pay checks.

Run fast, run hard, look away, never ever work for Nuance !!!!!!!

P.S. Left my field of medical transcription after 37 years full time due to: Electronic patient record, voice recognition/Dragon and outsourcing to foreign competition by Nuance (India).

NUANCE SUCKS
Vorteile
Working at home is the ONLY pro for this company.
Nachteile
Horrendous wages, horrible QA program and pay grid, multiple bosses, just horrible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
enjoyed being afforded the opportunity to work at home as a virtual employee
Medical Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA 018036. März 2019
A typical work day at Nuance was calm and informative. Any time I needed assistance, management was always just a phone call or instant message away. The hardest part of my job were the English second language dictators. As well the most enjoyable aspect of my job with Nuance was the benefit of choosing my work hours for the week.
working from home
Nachteile
use of accrued PTO to stay in weekly hour compliance
Arbeitskultur
This was a stay at home job
supervisor Andrea Topolewski; dates (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA 3032826. Februar 2019
Not applicable for a review, due to this being a 'stay at home Mom job'. No review available. I did enjoy working for this company from home, however.
n/a
n/a
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 6Melden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Low pay, long, long hours...
Scribe (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote26. Februar 2019
I worked as a scribe for iscribes for about 6 months. I enjoyed working from home as a scribe. However, I felt like the company was unorganized. My team leader (boss) had less education and training than I did. I am a nurse, with medical coding training. My boss was a nursing assistant. You are required to scribe charts within a certain time frame. However, some of the doctors you are assigned (like the ones I was assigned) upload 30-60 charts late at night. It is almost impossible to scribe that many charts at night in the amount of time they give you. Pay is low for amount of work you're doing. They are constantly changing the way they want you to scribe charts and find errors in the charts no matter how perfect you try to type them. Appears there is little room for advancement.
Vorteile
Work from home, no commute, no work attire
Nachteile
Low pay, long hours, inexperienced bosses, etc.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Nuance Transcription Services Review
Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA20. Februar 2019
A great company to gain experience and build on skillsets and seek promotion from within the company. Management position hours can be unpredictable at times and with continual restructuring within the company, layoffs have become more frequent in the last few years.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Great job!!
Installation Programmer I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Polk City, FL19. Februar 2019
I liked working remotely and the team of people that I worked with. I enjoyed developing code and logic that would help people on a daily basis.Just wish I had the job.
Working remotely
Nachteile
Getting job eliminated to an offshore team.
good employer
MT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Home Based15. Februar 2019
no complaints. good management, flexible with work schedule. continuously learned new platforms and various specialties which can help in furthering of my career
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Nuance. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage