Bewertungen für Nuance

Alle 335 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Good but with some notable failings
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA19. März 2019
Good but with some notable failings having to do mostly with lack of proper oversight of contractors - specially the lack of oversight of contractors who were willing to play dirty an to cheat while seeking to be hire as full time employees
Fair place to work
Remote Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA16. März 2019
My experience with Nuance was okay. My only complaint was the fact that they changed your accounts often and you had to have multiple accounts in order to stay busy. Work many times ran out.
Very disappointing company
Speech Scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA15. März 2019
As speech and language technology rose in prominence over the past 10 years, Nuance squandered many opportunities, primarily due to mismanagement and a culture that tolerated, and even encouraged, infighting and internal competitions that undermined product development.
Arbeitskultur
Tough company to work for, loved working at home, lots of out of work situations, lots of lay-offs, Company restructuring.
Medical Language Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA10. März 2019
Horrible company. Systematically made wages as low as requiring Minimum Wage Supplemental: Started as an "acquisition" at hourly rate, promised primary account with 1 secondary for OOW (out of work) as well as a pay period hourly on new account. None of that happened, went to horrendous line count rate, multiple accounts/dictators with bizarre pay grid and QA program. Quickly became editor on eScription at 4 cents a line. No way to earn decent living on their QA and grid which means one mistake (you hear 120/80, then hear 130/80 = critical error) knocked off grid and at horrendously low wages for that entire pay period. I was "credentialed" with 35+ years experience and had embarrassingly low pay checks.

Run fast, run hard, look away, never ever work for Nuance !!!!!!!

P.S. Left my field of medical transcription after 37 years full time due to: Electronic patient record, voice recognition/Dragon and outsourcing to foreign competition by Nuance (India).

NUANCE SUCKS
Vorteile
Working at home is the ONLY pro for this company.
Nachteile
Horrendous wages, horrible QA program and pay grid, multiple bosses, just horrible
3,0
Arbeitskultur
enjoyed being afforded the opportunity to work at home as a virtual employee
Medical Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA 018036. März 2019
A typical work day at Nuance was calm and informative. Any time I needed assistance, management was always just a phone call or instant message away. The hardest part of my job were the English second language dictators. As well the most enjoyable aspect of my job with Nuance was the benefit of choosing my work hours for the week.
working from home
Nachteile
use of accrued PTO to stay in weekly hour compliance
Arbeitskultur
This was a stay at home job
supervisor Andrea Topolewski; dates (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA 3032826. Februar 2019
Not applicable for a review, due to this being a 'stay at home Mom job'. No review available. I did enjoy working for this company from home, however.
n/a
n/a
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Low pay, long, long hours...
Scribe (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote26. Februar 2019
I worked as a scribe for iscribes for about 6 months. I enjoyed working from home as a scribe. However, I felt like the company was unorganized. My team leader (boss) had less education and training than I did. I am a nurse, with medical coding training. My boss was a nursing assistant. You are required to scribe charts within a certain time frame. However, some of the doctors you are assigned (like the ones I was assigned) upload 30-60 charts late at night. It is almost impossible to scribe that many charts at night in the amount of time they give you. Pay is low for amount of work you're doing. They are constantly changing the way they want you to scribe charts and find errors in the charts no matter how perfect you try to type them. Appears there is little room for advancement.
Vorteile
Work from home, no commute, no work attire
Nachteile
Low pay, long hours, inexperienced bosses, etc.
Nuance Transcription Services Review
Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA20. Februar 2019
A great company to gain experience and build on skillsets and seek promotion from within the company. Management position hours can be unpredictable at times and with continual restructuring within the company, layoffs have become more frequent in the last few years.
Great job!!
Installation Programmer I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Polk City, FL19. Februar 2019
I liked working remotely and the team of people that I worked with. I enjoyed developing code and logic that would help people on a daily basis.Just wish I had the job.
Working remotely
Nachteile
Getting job eliminated to an offshore team.
good employer
MT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Home Based15. Februar 2019
no complaints. good management, flexible with work schedule. continuously learned new platforms and various specialties which can help in furthering of my career
Arbeitskultur
I worked with intelligent, driven people who wanted to improve the product
Technical Publication Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reston, VA15. Februar 2019
I worked from home for the past 7 years, and managed a team in India. The work/life balance was good, but the monthly software release schedule was aggressive. However, my team and I were driven to improve the product, and deliver on schedule, which we did all the time.
Vorteile
Able to share ideas and make improvements.
Nachteile
Stated outsourcing a lot of jobs to India
stressful
MEDICAL LANGUAGE SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York State13. Februar 2019
Bad pay and expectations. Not a great place to work. Threw new accounts at you that you were unfamiliar with and deducted money from your pay based on your ability to understand them. Sent alot of work to India, Overseas rather than keep it in the country.
loved it
Medical Transcriptionist at home (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Home Based11. Februar 2019
I loved it...I switched jobs but hoping to return to Nuance one day! They are awesome! a lot of support and so much help. You can work anytime as long you meet your requirement for the week.
Work anytime
Work at home
Medical Language Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote work from home5. Februar 2019
Nuance was a wonderful company to work for, unfortunately, after a cyber virus attack a lot of the work was outsourced and most of the transcription team let go with severance packages.
A standard schedule
Nachteile
I got laid of because of cyber bullies.
3,0
Not impressed
Medical Language Specialist/Editor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA29. Jänner 2019
At the very beginning of my employment with Nuance I enjoyed the work and the people I worked with. As I continued I realized that I was only a number and no one really cared.
A monster company.
Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote16. Jänner 2019
A horrible place to work. Qa is insane, specifically looking to dock pay of already low paid workers. Work consistently hard to find. A soul-deprived company!
Arbeitskultur
Not a good place for advancement
Radiology Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA16. Jänner 2019
When the company was small, it was a good place to work. The more the company merged with other, larger companies, there were more workers and less work. A select few were given a surplus of work, while others were left without, and any complaints were ignored by superiors/managers.
Working from home
Nachteile
Work not split equitably among employees
Do not work here
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, MA12. Jänner 2019
Out of all of the transcription jobs I have had, this was hands down THE WORST. The manager I had was a nasty piece of work. The company did everything possible to prevent you from making an honest living including taking $100-200 off your paycheck if you made ONE MISTAKE. This horrid company was even forced to discontinue hiring in California and some other states because they were VIOLATING LABOR LAWS. McDonald's is preferable to this place.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Don’t waste your time.
Medical Transcriptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA9. Jänner 2019
Management treats employees poorly. Immediate layoffs notified by recorded teleconference with immediate loss of benefits. Poor pay and medical insurance. Minimal paid time off. Poor training of new accounts.
Vorteile
The transcriptionists are a nice group as well as the supervisors and lead team.
Nachteile
Quantity over quality which leads to many errors in patient’s charts.
Arbeitskultur
Great culture and opportunities for growth
Senior Manager, Technical Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Waterloo, ON8. Jänner 2019
I like the culture at Nuance and freedom to be creative and contribute with your ideas. The Company offers very good benefits and there are many opportunities for growth and learning.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Nuance. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage