Bewertungen für Pandora Jewelry

1.221 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.224 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Terrible experience
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bridgewater, NJ19. August 2019
I was a store manager at Pandora. It was a nightmare for the awful pay rate you get. Everything was wonderful when we had our franchise owners- when Pandora corporate came it everything changed and was an absolute nightmare. They’re like corporate robots that don’t care about you as a person
Arbeitskultur
very fast pace during the holiday season and great place to work
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS15. August 2019
I worked here during the holiday and really enjoyed my experience. There was a lot I had to learn and test over while I was training but the managers made sure I was thoroughly educated before I started making sales and taking care of jewelry on my own.
Sales Lead Manager
Sales Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brooklyn, NY14. August 2019
By far my favorite job in the whole entire world. It was super "cool" and the people I worked with made everything better. I was 19 when I got recruited to work as a manager here and this job thought me everything I needed to know in becoming successful.
Arbeitskultur
Good money and experience but management and job security are always threatening.
Seasonal Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kirkcaldy14. August 2019
Wages are good and the commission is great however if you don’t meet your UPT for the week then they tell you you’re st risk of losing your job. They’re very harsh about things. Also you need to have a certain image whilst working there. E.g they’re not happy if you don’t wear make up during your shift.
Money
2,0
Arbeitskultur
long work hours, management needs work
Seasonal Sales Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC13. August 2019
I worked for the seasonal period at pandora, at first it was okay but there wasnt much to do so they made me stand outside the store to "line bust". 8 hours of standing in one spot doing nothing made the job very unpleasant.
productive
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston upon Thames10. August 2019
really nice people work in pandora, always there to help. work environment is fun and bubbly. get to spend time chatting to customers rather than having to rush a transaction.
competive pay
busy periods
2,0
Job with very little Benefits
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI8. August 2019
I help customers out by suggesting products. Depending on how busy your mall is you will be just standing there for a long period. The only benefit to working here is the discount but that's just depending on your location.
Bittersweet
Sales Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Trafford Centre, Greater Manchester8. August 2019
This job is brilliant if you are part time studying and focusing on your real passion but I wouldn’t recommend it for a career. It is difficult to live comfortably and financially at Pandora if you are not on a big contract. Holidays are very generous and you do get your birthday off too. Doing this along side university is a brilliant idea.
Vorteile
Friendly team, easily accessible, consistently busy and moving and paid holidays
Nachteile
Lack of overtime, no commission, lack of progression opportunities
Arbeitskultur
Great Team work and loyal staff
Seasonal Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, ON7. August 2019
Pandora Masonville was a Job I throughly enjoyed. The staff was welcoming and had a great family type bond. Customers were always exciting to work with.
Arbeitskultur
Slow atmosphere to work in.
Sales Associate / Key Holder / Visual Merchandiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Redondo Beach, CA5. August 2019
Pandora was more of a stand around waiting for customers to come in job. There would be days were no one would want to come in until there would be sudden rushes (during the holidays and such) - When it is busy its a great place to be but when its slow its dreadful
Favorable
Vendeuse en bijouterie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boulogne-Billancourt (92)5. August 2019
Belle enseigne ! Produit agréable à vendre, bon accompagnement des managers, même si les objectifs sembles atteignables, le salaire fixe reste toutefois trop faible .. possibilité de négociation pour les profils bilingues et + mais non négociable pour les + de 10 ans d’expérience et un diplôme de bijouterie en poche. Cependant le statut est évolutif vendeurs > adjoint etc. Très belles rencontres au sein du magasin de Boulogne
Dans l’ensemble belle expérience !
Environnement, Équipe
Nachteile
Salaire fixe trop bas ( en baisse )
Arbeitskultur
Work environment is good. Stuff are treated well, I was very happy there
Sales associates (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal4. August 2019
I worked with the company for a month under a month contract and from the first day I loved it there. Learnt alot in a short period with the knowledge of jewellery. I was a sale assistant
I loved working for Pandora
Customer Sales Lead Visual Merchandiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portage, MI2. August 2019
I loved working for Pandora but bad management caused me to leave. The customers were great and I loved expressing myself through jewelry. I highly recommend working there as long as the correct management is in place!
Meh
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Omaha, NE1. August 2019
Wasn’t the fit for me. Very slow paced, had to remove my piercings and cover my tattoos. I didn’t fit in and I don’t like the mall vibe. May be the right fit for others not for me
Workplace was fun
Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Franklin, TN30. Juli 2019
There was a lot of pressure from the trainers to make a big sale all the time. It is a high pressure sales environment. I loved one of my managers (who is no longer there.) It has been a long time since I have worked for this company so things may have changed but I have no interest in high pressure sales.
Overall Good
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Mateo, CA30. Juli 2019
Working at Pandora Jewelry has been an amazing work experience and has taught me a lot. It’s like having a second family. The work is simple but tedious. One thing I love is helping customers design their bracelets. It takes a little while to get used to things and it tends to seem overwhelming at first, but it does get easier and it becomes second nature.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glendale, CA 9121029. Juli 2019
• Estimate or quote prices, credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates.
• Advise customers on use and care of merchandise
• fun environment to work
discount on merchandise
no room to grow
Cero planeación y control
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  México20. Juli 2019
No existe la comunicación entre departamentos, errores constantes en pagos y toma de decisiones para promociones y retroalimentación en base a la relación con jefes directos. Nads recomendable.
Ninguno
Todo
Arbeitskultur
Fun workplace with strong focus on sales stats
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indooroopilly QLD18. Juli 2019
Good place to work, fun sales environment, sometimes high pressure to reach sales goals. Amazing staff discount. Overall nice job, good advantage if you speak chinese.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Lavoro stimolante
Aiuto commessa (natalina) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pandora Torino17. Juli 2019
Favoloso ambiente ottimo colleghe stupende
Buoni pasto
Nessuna pausa caffè
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Pandora Jewelry. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage