Bewertungen für Pandora Jewelry

Alle 1.303 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Pandora jewelry store
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Charleston, WV17. Oktober 2019
Handling the jewelry. Putting the jewelry back after showing customers. Or if a shipment came in we put it up in the trays. Clean customers jewelry for them.
Buena
Gerente de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plaza Lincoln17. Oktober 2019
Buena lo único era la flexibilidad de horarios para con Sus empleados
Buen salario
Frustrante..
Nao indicaria trabalhar
Vr vt
Arbeitskultur
Detrimental to your mental health.
Sales Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dundee16. Oktober 2019
This company will chew you up and spit you out. Make you work hours and hours of unpaid overtime. You never get to leave on time. The Manager works at a snail pace and had no regard for your life outside work. Horrible bully of an Area Manager, to her only the store manager matters. She never investigated the bigger picture and was unconcerned staff worked up to six hours after their shift unpaid to get tasks completed for the manager. They drive people out, sack people unfairly, carry out nonsense investigations, point the finger of blame in the wrong direction and expect you to be fully flexible for a 8hr contract. Incentives and training only ever benefit the manager.
Vorteile
Busy, shift passed quickly.
Unpaid hours, unfair rotation of shifts. Weak Manager
Arbeitskultur
Nice place to learn sales
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Knoxville, TN16. Oktober 2019
If you've never worked in a sales position and would like to learn this is a great place to start. Most customers are intimidated by the large selection so it's your job to help narrow down what they are looking for and help them build something beautiful. Creativeness is a must. It is your job to put together bracelets that are balanced and beautiful and up to the standard people expect from this company.
Sales
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Daytona Beach, FL15. Oktober 2019
Lots of sales, kinda feels like a competition at times. Must make you sales goal for the day. Lots of pressure to make that goal. If you know the product, its easy for you to sell.
stressful
Pas mal pas mal
Vendeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bxl15. Oktober 2019
Dans l'ensemble sa peut aller . Apres je pense que rien n est mis en place pour réellement garder c est employée tampi pour eux .
Cheques repas
Mal organisée
Arbeitskultur
Not flexible, no promotion within the company
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Murray, UT14. Oktober 2019
After working there for almost 6 months they chose to promote from outside the company instead of promoting within. You do not get a chance to grow within the company. They pay is low and not very competitive.
5,0
Pandora
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arlington, VA13. Oktober 2019
It was a nice store to work in and gain experience. I learned many different things as I had never worked in a jewelry store before. The employees and managers were really nice.
Arbeitskultur
Overall horrible company to work for. I worked in management level and was barely being paid above minimum wage.
Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waterford11. Oktober 2019
Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time
Fun Job
Sales Associate and Management Team (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newport News, VA10. Oktober 2019
I loved working with customers find what they wanted. I was not thrilled with retail hours.. but who is?
I was there when the store was just getting up and running and we had some unrealistic goals for our area
1,0
Pandora Jewelry
Assistant Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Times Square, NY10. Oktober 2019
As an assistant manager I would never recommend.anyone to work there ever! No paid vacation or holidays ! No time and a half ! Have to wait 90 days for health insurance .. Low and bad salary !All associates told me how there was no heating system in the winter so they would wear there heavy coats at work ! the District Manager is extremely inconsiderate ! Had me work late all week as if I didn’t have a life or child !
Vorteile
slower paced than my usual jobs
No consideration treated unfairly
Love Pandora
Customer Service/Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Walnut Creek, CA10. Oktober 2019
Love working for Pandora because my manager at the time was a lot of fun to work for!!! She made the job fun and made the job worth going to work. She made it competitive for the staff by planning out your week goals as to how much you're going to make in your sales goals with a prize gift at the end of each week. And more!!!
Arbeitskultur
Productive place with an interesting vibe
Cashier/Sales representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, ON7. Oktober 2019
The change in managers can become very annoying and confusing when it comes to rising up in your position.

It would be nice if every three months they told you what you could work in, and how you could advance. also the storage area would be nicer if it was cleaner.

overall a good atmosphere for a first job.
alright
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Windsor, Berkshire7. Oktober 2019
yeah it was okay quite stressfull at times was pretty over the top. It would be a good job for a young person like a student . it was nice learning about all the different charms
Arbeitskultur
A good job for a college student
Customer Service/ Sales Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV6. Oktober 2019
I was promised benefits and bonuses that never came to fruition. The pay is horrible in comparison to other luxury brands. However, it’s a relaxed environment and it seems they are looking for younger people just starting out in luxury. Which is why the pay is horrible and I recommended it for college students or people who want to get a start in luxury.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
5,0
Great place
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mentor, OH6. Oktober 2019
I love this job and the environment is great!!!! I love my management team and everybody who works there!! The mall is just a great place to work overall
1,0
Lack of Care for Employees
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Joondalup WA6. Oktober 2019
Worked at Pandora Joondalup as a Christmas casual, was treated very poorly and asked if I could stay for a 9 hour shift when I had already started what was supposed to be a 3 hour shift. Happened on a few occasions with no food etc. ended up so worn out that I had a fever and was unwell. On our last shift the manager did not even say thank you. We were disregarded and treated like trash.
Arbeitskultur
ambiente di lavoro flessibile e stimolante
Addetta alle vendite (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Catania, Sicilia2. Oktober 2019
è stata una bellissima esperienza che ha arricchito il mio curriculum lavorativo e personale.
buoni pasto, ottimo team
Nachteile
non ho riscontrato aspetti negativi
Arbeitskultur
Fun workplace but could be better
Return Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, MD1. Oktober 2019
Workplace could be an ok place to work, but you will go unnoticed. Management do not notice the great talent and employees that work internally in the company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Pandora Jewelry. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage