Bewertungen für PTC

Alle 240 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
lots of my friendswork at PTC
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, MA14. Dezember 2018
PTC is a great company which uses most advance technologies, and encourages employees to learn and develop new staff.
It is definitely one of the most advanced Software as a Service company
Vorteile
free lunches and snaks, tuitions books
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, kind of.
Education Development Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Work from home4. Dezember 2018
If you can get a position that allows working from home it’s not a bad place to work. But you do need to beware of constant organizational challenges and the layoffs that always happen afterwards.
Arbeitskultur
Just a typical factor job
Floor Hand (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH4. Dezember 2018
I'm looking to be outside and not in a factory and enjoy work while I work ptc really isnt something i enjoyed but paid well i was let go and not told why i really have been wanting to work for awp for so long it was my dream job i would love another chance to work for awp
Not too cold inside
Nothing is really oganized
Arbeitskultur
fun place to start out of college
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Needham, MA2. Dezember 2018
A good place for your first job out of college. Good work environment. it can be overwhelming and stressful at times. Most colleagues are nice and willing to help.
Plenty of PTO
Compensation
management
manoeuvre (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bordeaux (33)22. November 2018
Bonne gestion du traval en équipe. Horaire un peu tardif quelque fois
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Constant layoffs ruin any good aspects of the company
Senior Technical Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA16. November 2018
Management has no answer to any company issue besides a massive layoff. Good people. Cutting edge technology. Okay benefits. But the constant layoffs ruin it all. No respect for longevity or loyalty,
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
1,0
No Job Security
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marlton, NJ15. November 2018
You're always wondering if you have a job at the end of the year and endless shocks as someones head is chopped.

There is opportunity to succeed but you really have to brown nose yourself to get ahead.

Open access to everyone but still this weird sense of being closed off and not really able to get support.

HR is pretty good at supporting you.
Work from home available
Job Security
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Lack of transparency
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA14. November 2018
PTC paid well but did not offer opportunity for advancement unless you were located in the main office.
We were an acquisition and they spent the 5 years I was there downsizing the local office to the point they closed its doors.
We spent many years building customer loyalty and their main purpose was to move those customer to their own product while the customers stated they did not want to use it but were forced to move off of our products due to lack of quality support.
Compensation
Lack of honest communications
Productive, but stressful
Press Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH13. November 2018
Lead ops mess around too much, one guy usually sits on the forklift while a lot of workers need help, I used to take parts to an older lady because the lead op on the press side was outside taking her 5th break, I felt bad for a lot of older people they’d be stuck at a press while everyone’s outside or hiding in the warehouse where there isn’t cameras.
Paid weekly
Nachteile
Nobody takes this job seriously, older people left without help, lots of unknown and unreported injuries at work that I’ve seen
2,0
Management provide no guidance
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tulsa, OK1. November 2018
PTC did not provide any training that was beneficial or helpful in managing stakeholders and many times they just threw stuff at you and said take care of it and then were upset that you did not know what they expected.
Work from home
NO SUPPORT
dynamic and engaging
Customer Service Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bucharest31. Oktober 2018
I learned so much in my ten years there. Great people, great atmosphere. The enthusiasm of the new beginning translated later into an amazing team that faced and overcame many challenges.
Best Company I Have Ever Worked For
Resource Manager, Enterprise Consulting Partners (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Needham, MA25. Oktober 2018
PTC is a fantastic company and is consistently ranked one fo the best companies to work for in Boston. They place is fantastic and highly recommended. Great product, great people, great company.
Precision Thermoplastic Components
wharehouse worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH23. Oktober 2018
loved working there. great environment, family owned facility. Easy work field.I had the pleasure of working with good people. loved the product they made.
Une entreprise géniale
Technicien support sénior ThingWorx (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Aix-en-Provence (13)23. Oktober 2018
C'est une entreprise ou la collaboration et le sens de l'entraide ont vraiment un sens.
L'intégration est facilitée par une forme de monitorat ou chacun des membres du est disponible pour expliquer et faciliter la compréhension des mécanismes de l'entreprise.
La diversité multiculturelle est enthousiasmante et les locaux sont agréables
Drivers
Fuel Delivery Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pilot Mountain, NC21. Oktober 2018
Its alright. It's ok. Just trying to make money everyday.working long hours trying to get bye but what really happens is you work till you die.........
Hometime
Other employees
Long
General Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH17. Oktober 2018
Slow nothing ireally didn't learn anything working there the hardest part of the job was if they were going to need you that day one day they may need you and the next they may not
Fun workplace
Release Project Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra7. Oktober 2018
Great company to work, supportive management. Good place for growth and learning new things lot of fun activities. Enjoyed working for 7 years in the company
Cutting Edge Employer
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable/Credit (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Needham, MA17. September 2018
Great work life balance with a focus on growth at this company. Went through some tech collapse issues but has grown revenue and now a major player in the CAD/MCAD space
every days are different
sale director (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  France10. September 2018
Most of the times and I am in my car our airplane with my mobile.
I also manage dealer networks and my technical team for daily duty.
I build strong relationship with most of my customer in UAE or oversea.
I am working in a passionate filed between construction equipment, contractors, consultant, geotechnics people
strong relashion with customers
Nachteile
no strategy coming from headquarter
Arbeitskultur
Nice place for mid-level employees
Software Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  pune18. August 2018
You get exposure to product development in niche area of CAD/ PLM. The compensation is good. It;s just that company needs to aggressively market itself
Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei PTC. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage