Bewertungen für PTC

Alle 245 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great sales culture, career advancement and earnings
Regional Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX11. März 2019
In 1992 PTC's technology was 3 to 5 years ahead of any competitor with sales management that knew how to drive success.

After 8 years of exceeding Quota/Presidents club and adding 132 new Engineering and Manufacturing customers I moved to help PTC grow from being the leader in Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing software to Windchill Data Management.
Vorteile
Sales culture, earnings and career growth
Nachteile
PTC's customer base was negatively impacted by group of startups focused on ease of use
Arbeitskultur
There is not much of learning opportunity
QA Technical Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pune, Maharashtra28. Februar 2019
Will be working on the company specific products,with not much technical growth.The company is good if you get good team and manager.Also the job security is purely dependent on the department you work (PLM,SLM).You might end up losing your job without much prior intimidation.
Arbeitskultur
Ptc is great company to work with
Principal Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Needham, MA27. Februar 2019
I have been ptc for ovet 9 years. It was very good experience there. Work and life balance. Coworkers and manager are great. Just salary is a little bit lower.
Work life balance
Salary a little low
Empresa com excelentes produtos
Gerente de Canal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP1. Februar 2019
Excelente produtos.
Precisa melhorar o marketing da Empresa.
Produtos
Não tem marketing
Excellent place to work
Senior Vice President & Corporate Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waltham, MA18. Jänner 2019
I expanded my career tremendously in my 10 years at PTC. My time at PTC included a 2 year assignment in Europe as Financial Director and I found working in the field very educational. PTC is a great company that continues to expand and grow today.
Arbeitskultur
lots of my friendswork at PTC
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, MA14. Dezember 2018
PTC is a great company which uses most advance technologies, and encourages employees to learn and develop new staff.
It is definitely one of the most advanced Software as a Service company
Vorteile
free lunches and snaks, tuitions books
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, kind of.
Education Development Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Work from home4. Dezember 2018
If you can get a position that allows working from home it’s not a bad place to work. But you do need to beware of constant organizational challenges and the layoffs that always happen afterwards.
Arbeitskultur
Just a typical factor job
Floor Hand (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH4. Dezember 2018
I'm looking to be outside and not in a factory and enjoy work while I work ptc really isnt something i enjoyed but paid well i was let go and not told why i really have been wanting to work for awp for so long it was my dream job i would love another chance to work for awp
Not too cold inside
Nothing is really oganized
Arbeitskultur
fun place to start out of college
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Needham, MA2. Dezember 2018
A good place for your first job out of college. Good work environment. it can be overwhelming and stressful at times. Most colleagues are nice and willing to help.
Plenty of PTO
Compensation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
management
manoeuvre (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bordeaux (33)22. November 2018
Bonne gestion du traval en équipe. Horaire un peu tardif quelque fois
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Constant layoffs ruin any good aspects of the company
Senior Technical Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA16. November 2018
Management has no answer to any company issue besides a massive layoff. Good people. Cutting edge technology. Okay benefits. But the constant layoffs ruin it all. No respect for longevity or loyalty,
1,0
No Job Security
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marlton, NJ15. November 2018
You're always wondering if you have a job at the end of the year and endless shocks as someones head is chopped.

There is opportunity to succeed but you really have to brown nose yourself to get ahead.

Open access to everyone but still this weird sense of being closed off and not really able to get support.

HR is pretty good at supporting you.
Work from home available
Job Security
Lack of transparency
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boston, MA14. November 2018
PTC paid well but did not offer opportunity for advancement unless you were located in the main office.
We were an acquisition and they spent the 5 years I was there downsizing the local office to the point they closed its doors.
We spent many years building customer loyalty and their main purpose was to move those customer to their own product while the customers stated they did not want to use it but were forced to move off of our products due to lack of quality support.
Compensation
Lack of honest communications
Productive, but stressful
Press Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH13. November 2018
Lead ops mess around too much, one guy usually sits on the forklift while a lot of workers need help, I used to take parts to an older lady because the lead op on the press side was outside taking her 5th break, I felt bad for a lot of older people they’d be stuck at a press while everyone’s outside or hiding in the warehouse where there isn’t cameras.
Paid weekly
Nachteile
Nobody takes this job seriously, older people left without help, lots of unknown and unreported injuries at work that I’ve seen
2,0
Management provide no guidance
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tulsa, OK1. November 2018
PTC did not provide any training that was beneficial or helpful in managing stakeholders and many times they just threw stuff at you and said take care of it and then were upset that you did not know what they expected.
Work from home
NO SUPPORT
dynamic and engaging
Customer Service Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bucharest31. Oktober 2018
I learned so much in my ten years there. Great people, great atmosphere. The enthusiasm of the new beginning translated later into an amazing team that faced and overcame many challenges.
Best Company I Have Ever Worked For
Resource Manager, Enterprise Consulting Partners (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Needham, MA25. Oktober 2018
PTC is a fantastic company and is consistently ranked one fo the best companies to work for in Boston. They place is fantastic and highly recommended. Great product, great people, great company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Precision Thermoplastic Components
wharehouse worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lima, OH23. Oktober 2018
loved working there. great environment, family owned facility. Easy work field.I had the pleasure of working with good people. loved the product they made.
Une entreprise géniale
Technicien support sénior ThingWorx (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Aix-en-Provence (13)23. Oktober 2018
C'est une entreprise ou la collaboration et le sens de l'entraide ont vraiment un sens.
L'intégration est facilitée par une forme de monitorat ou chacun des membres du est disponible pour expliquer et faciliter la compréhension des mécanismes de l'entreprise.
La diversité multiculturelle est enthousiasmante et les locaux sont agréables
Drivers
Fuel Delivery Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pilot Mountain, NC21. Oktober 2018
Its alright. It's ok. Just trying to make money everyday.working long hours trying to get bye but what really happens is you work till you die.........
Hometime
Other employees
Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei PTC. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage