Bewertungen für QuintilesIMS

Alle 1.047 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good local work group.
Network Engineer II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chesapeake, VA17. Dezember 2018
After a buyout, merger and then name change, too many people were laid off without cause. Most decisions were made remotely, without regard to knowledge or input from local office support.
Vorteile
Learned new hardware, support.
Nachteile
Old hardware was not replaced when needed.
Autonomy
Multiple Sclerosis Field Nurse Educator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ14. November 2018
Quintiles provided a good balance of autonomy in my position. Great work/life balance. Feeling of satisfaction, responsibility and motivation. Great place to work.
Arbeitskultur
Project Management Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reading, Berkshire8. November 2018
IQVIA is a good place to work and management is really helpful for career progression. Good working atmosphere and career progression. Good Management
A good place to work
external Pharmacovigilance analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sri lanka7. November 2018
As an apperentices, i was selected to review medical document as an external pharmacovigilance analyst in last year. It was a part time job and provided a training as well as continuous improving meetings.
Arbeitskultur
Work from home position that offered opportunities for development
Clinical Study / Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS2. November 2018
A typical day included communicating by e-mail and phone with international team members on status of activities being performed in their respective regions.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun work place
ASSOCIATE LEGAL SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka23. Oktober 2018
I have been working at IQVIA full-time

Pros

your co-workers are actually your friends. very supportive. great team spirit. great working environment, not micro managed. work life balance is awesome.

Cons

pay is on the low end

Advice to Management

great management
Arbeitskultur
ambiente de trabajo muy bueno, trabajo en equipo
Asistente Director Regional (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.16. Oktober 2018
Excelente empresa y ambiente laboral, las personas dispuestas a enseñarte y trabajar de forma colaborativa entre las diferentes áreas de la empresa.
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun work place
Lab Project Services Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ahmedabad3. Oktober 2018
very organised , proper training given to the new joinee , monthly audits.Good job culture, motivation, they take good care of employees.
learned many new things, many soft skill training given
Vorteile
lunch discount, well organized work culture, flexible working hours
nothing
Very productive and enjoyable
Clinical Research Associate III (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL2. Oktober 2018
They train you well and they make sure that you are up to par before starting your current role. The staff is very friendly, the pay is competitive, and the company is constantly growing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
recruitment team was awesome
Staffing Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka24. September 2018
good place to work and work life balance.
Very good place for women employees
Professional and Friendly workplace
Nurse Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Yorkshire22. September 2018
I had a very supportive manager, but the drug company we were to work for decided that they didn't need us (4 of us started at the same time) after all!!!

That's the nature of the beast with this kind of work I'm afraid. We all went on a residential weeks training for the products, although we were NOT selling.

Yet, I would go back to work for them should any other Nurse Advisor role become available.
Vorteile
Great company to work for
Nachteile
Contracts are not reliable to be indefinate
Arbeitskultur
Good
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18. September 2018
managers were very good
work culture is good
work life balance will be very good
will have a very good foundation
over all its a perfect company
Free cab
nothing
Arbeitskultur
Good
Sr. Clinical Trial Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india8. September 2018
Work Life balance and flexibility
Good Job culture
Strong Management
Less scope of global opportunities within internal job postings
Good scope to learn and develop
Company to Learn and Develop
Sr Manager Centralized Monitoring (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka8. September 2018
Company to Learn and Develop.
Strong Management
Less global opportunities through internal job postings
Profound Work life balance and flexibility
Too many changes in leadership
1,0
Hateful
Project Management Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC20. August 2018
I have never hated a place of employment as much as I hated Quintiles/IQVIA. You are over-worked and underpaid and are made to feel like a number. Most managers don't care about the workers and constantly undermine efforts.
Terrible working conditions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and great work life balance
Senior Analyst Process Excellence (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka18. August 2018
Grown from Financial Analyst to a Process excellence staff.
Opportunity to explore new potentials
Job culture and work environment was compatible - work life balance.
Opportunity to explore
promotes from within
SENIOR CLINICAL TRIALS ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA9. August 2018
I was able to move up through the company easily. Unfortunately, my manager was not able to perform her duties effectively and it became a difficult place to work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Okay place to work
Clinical Data Assistant, Quintiles (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Williamston, NC9. August 2018
I only worked for a year with Quintiles. I enjoyed the data entry and the filing aspect of the job. The supervisor in the data entry room was not friendly and not very forthcoming with information needed to do a better job.
Arbeitskultur
Loved the work but not management and environment
Data Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA7. August 2018
The amount of work was what I loved most about this company. Besides having poor management, my ability to come in every morning to just work motivated me because of the work that I did. I loved challenges and that's what I go to everyday, every morning. Creating databases for clients and making sure everything was to their expectations was what I enjoyed doing. You work at your own pace and even with any type of direction, you are the one who has to problem solve any and all issues that occur. I am such a team player that I am never selfish to share any important new information related to healthcare industry. Loved my work!!! Miss the work!! Just sorry the company decided to let our team of 7 go.
Vorteile
Every month there are company meetings with free lunches
Management unprofessional
It was just Quintiles when I worked there
Clinical Research Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote7. August 2018
The company has changed since I was employed but it seems to be a better place since I've left. The culture is geared towards a collaberative effort with compensation perks.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei QuintilesIMS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage