Bewertungen für QuintilesIMS

Alle 996 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
not human
. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint-Ouen (93)22. April 2018
A fuir absolument, de la pression, des tâches répétitifs, des employés mécontents, dépressifs par leur travail. L'ambiance est horrible, les ressources humaine tout aussi fourbes que les délégués du personnel qui marche main dans la main. Aucune possibilité d'évoluer et aucune sécurité de l'emploi; ils mettent la pression avec une charge de travail si conséquente que les employées de l'entreprise finissent par chercher un autre emploi. Des départs et des arrivées toutes les semaines: pas de futurs retraités... Un conseil, n'entrez pas dans cet établissement, où la pratique du harcèlement moral est de coutume.
aucun
tout
Great company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (PC2) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC13. April 2018
The company does a nice job of communicating with employees and rehiring employees who have been displaced. The management was supportive and helpful.
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey9. April 2018
I enjoyed being part of Quintiles. It is a great way to prove yourself on a contract and to be hired directly by a corporation. I would recommend working for them in order to get into the industry or if you find yourself in between organzations
Horrorshow
Stagiair / Quintiles B.V (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hoofddorp2. April 2018
Dit is een van de meest onprettige organisaties waar ik in de keuken heb mogen kijken.
Er wordt een dictatoriaal bewind gevoerd top-down. Er zijn weinig doorgroeimogelijkheden en de beloning is in vergelijking met vergelijkbare bedrijven onvoldoende.
Personal issues
CRA Trainee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Centurion, Gauteng23. März 2018
This company management makes work challenges a personal issue and then try their best and succeed from removing you from the company. A lot of favoritism. Learnt important work tools.
Global company
Nachteile
Managers' attitudes towards staff need to change and be fair and equal.
Quintiles Was Ok
Site Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Morrisville, NC21. März 2018
The company is only as good as the people and management. There was prejudice at Quintiles when I was there and probably still is. The management seem to base hiring on who they like and not if the employee was qualified for the job. They had a buddy, buddy system..You had to be in the click.
Good Cafe
Environment Not Friendly
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Its fine, I guess.
RSU Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote21. März 2018
If you are familiar with clinical research work environment, IQVIA is fairly standard. This year they cut WAY back on salary and I am underpaid in the industry. The structure is rigid and does not adapt readily. Flexible work environment and not micromanaged.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Excellent place to work
MANAGER HR AND GLOBAL HR LEAN LEAD (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Karachi21. März 2018
Performance driven culture
Innovation and work commitment are the core vale
Highly engaged organization
Best healthcare solution globally
Excellent leadership
WORK ENVIRONMENT
LESS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT COUNTRY LEVEL
fijne werkervaring
medisch afgevaardigde specialisten (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vlaanderen19. März 2018
fijne ervaring , goede structuur
duidelijke functie omschrijving
Giudizio positivo
Informatore Scientifico del Farmaco (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Roma, Lazio17. März 2018
Possibilità di conoscere varie aree terapeutiche e diversi target medici.
Great
District Sales Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY14. März 2018
I had a great time working there. They provide a work environment that allows you to develop at your own pace and direction. They provide development tools and courses to strengthen core competencies.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Clinical Trials Asociate
Clinical Trial Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS13. März 2018
Heavy workload with little consideration or recommendation for advancement.

This environment promotes popularity over performance, metrics do not give clear indication of workload.
Work Schedule Flexibility
Lack of advancement recommendations
Arbeitskultur
productive and fast paced environment of selling
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA11. März 2018
Fast paced and productive environment of selling and managing territory. exceed sales quota and increased market share. typical day was promoting Eli Lilly products to primary care physicians.
Arbeitskultur
Good
Project Executive - IQVIA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  UK9. März 2018
Great work experience for a young events professional. I managed to travel the world with my job and meet some excellent and professional colleagues that became good friends
Arbeitskultur
Diverse and comprehensive learning and sales experience
SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bridgewater, NJ9. März 2018
Overall, my experience allowed me to enhance my sales and communicative skills. The several positions I had increases my knowledge of disease states and geography that included various specialists and hospital layouts and formulary protocols. Management was always supportive and provided the leadership required to manage my territory. While the culture consistently changed because the contractual agreements were always being renewed the culture was always made very clear to the sales staff.
Ongoing product education
Nachteile
Constant contract and product portfolio changes
Arbeitskultur
Supportive and fun place to work
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH5. März 2018
I had a great time working for Quintiles. My manager was understanding, patient, and thoughtful while able to coach me in career performance.
Communication was clear, accurate and concise. The hardest part of the job was not with Quintiles, but the confusion of the contract I was put on, but that is not Quintiles fault. The best part of the job was being in an environment in which I was supported, respected and rewarded for my work.
Great support
quintiles review
Sales Representative I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL2. März 2018
I was treated very well and seamless between us and corporate employees. No favoritism
We were listen to as far as giving advice how to sell their product
Vorteile
working with world class company
Low base
Review
Clinical Research Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, MO1. März 2018
This was my first Clinical Monitoring position. I learned a lot. It was fast paced and at times very stressful. I was able to see research from the other side.
Arbeitskultur
Diverse group of employees with a wide range of experience
Metabolic Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX28. Februar 2018
Enjoyed working at Quintiles except the fact of it being a contract position. It's an environment that fosters self development while also encouraging career and role ownership. Collaboration between two companies was a very enlightening experience.
Productive & fulfilling
Clinical Resource Nurse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR28. Februar 2018
The job as Clinical Resource Nurse at Quintiles was very fulfilling.
I provided educational training & presentations to key rheumatology & gastroenterology accounts regarding the biologic Cimzia. I called on many hospitals & infusion clinics in the 2 state area of WA. & OR.
I taught many nurses & MAs how to reconstitute the biologic subc. injectable Cimzia.
The Quintiles culture was very good in that the support was always available to the nurses. Managers were nurses as well, so that if I had a work related question, they could answer. This was always reassuring since I was a field employee.
Expense Acct.
Many hours of planning
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei QuintilesIMS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage