Bewertungen für QuintilesIMS

Alle 1.041 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
ambiente de trabajo muy bueno, trabajo en equipo
Asistente Director Regional (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.16. Oktober 2018
Excelente empresa y ambiente laboral, las personas dispuestas a enseñarte y trabajar de forma colaborativa entre las diferentes áreas de la empresa.
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun work place
Lab Project Services Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ahmedabad3. Oktober 2018
very organised , proper training given to the new joinee , monthly audits.Good job culture, motivation, they take good care of employees.
learned many new things, many soft skill training given
Vorteile
lunch discount, well organized work culture, flexible working hours
nothing
Very productive and enjoyable
Clinical Research Associate III (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL2. Oktober 2018
They train you well and they make sure that you are up to par before starting your current role. The staff is very friendly, the pay is competitive, and the company is constantly growing.
recruitment team was awesome
Staffing Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka24. September 2018
good place to work and work life balance.
Very good place for women employees
Professional and Friendly workplace
Nurse Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Yorkshire22. September 2018
I had a very supportive manager, but the drug company we were to work for decided that they didn't need us (4 of us started at the same time) after all!!!

That's the nature of the beast with this kind of work I'm afraid. We all went on a residential weeks training for the products, although we were NOT selling.

Yet, I would go back to work for them should any other Nurse Advisor role become available.
Vorteile
Great company to work for
Nachteile
Contracts are not reliable to be indefinate
Arbeitskultur
Good
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka18. September 2018
managers were very good
work culture is good
work life balance will be very good
will have a very good foundation
over all its a perfect company
Free cab
nothing
Arbeitskultur
Good
Sr. Clinical Trial Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india8. September 2018
Work Life balance and flexibility
Good Job culture
Strong Management
Less scope of global opportunities within internal job postings
Good scope to learn and develop
Company to Learn and Develop
Sr Manager Centralized Monitoring (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka8. September 2018
Company to Learn and Develop.
Strong Management
Less global opportunities through internal job postings
Profound Work life balance and flexibility
Too many changes in leadership
Hateful
Project Management Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC20. August 2018
I have never hated a place of employment as much as I hated Quintiles/IQVIA. You are over-worked and underpaid and are made to feel like a number. Most managers don't care about the workers and constantly undermine efforts.
Terrible working conditions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and great work life balance
Senior Analyst Process Excellence (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka18. August 2018
Grown from Financial Analyst to a Process excellence staff.
Opportunity to explore new potentials
Job culture and work environment was compatible - work life balance.
Opportunity to explore
promotes from within
SENIOR CLINICAL TRIALS ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA9. August 2018
I was able to move up through the company easily. Unfortunately, my manager was not able to perform her duties effectively and it became a difficult place to work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Okay place to work
Clinical Data Assistant, Quintiles (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Williamston, NC9. August 2018
I only worked for a year with Quintiles. I enjoyed the data entry and the filing aspect of the job. The supervisor in the data entry room was not friendly and not very forthcoming with information needed to do a better job.
Arbeitskultur
Loved the work but not management and environment
Data Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA7. August 2018
The amount of work was what I loved most about this company. Besides having poor management, my ability to come in every morning to just work motivated me because of the work that I did. I loved challenges and that's what I go to everyday, every morning. Creating databases for clients and making sure everything was to their expectations was what I enjoyed doing. You work at your own pace and even with any type of direction, you are the one who has to problem solve any and all issues that occur. I am such a team player that I am never selfish to share any important new information related to healthcare industry. Loved my work!!! Miss the work!! Just sorry the company decided to let our team of 7 go.
Vorteile
Every month there are company meetings with free lunches
Management unprofessional
It was just Quintiles when I worked there
Clinical Research Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote7. August 2018
The company has changed since I was employed but it seems to be a better place since I've left. The culture is geared towards a collaberative effort with compensation perks.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work if you need a good work-life balance
Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka6. August 2018
IMS health is great place to work for a good work life balance. The company offers you enough learning to keep you growing and there are a lot of opportunities available to grow and learn, if you look for them and reach them in the right way.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Amazing Company
Accounting Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC24. Juli 2018
This company offers a very supportive and positive work environment. Workplace culture is great! High flexibility and authority in doing my job. The company trust their employees to develop and improve themselves.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
First 2 years was good.
Quality Control Data Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manila24. Juli 2018
First 2 years was a good environment. They took care of the employees and is a fun workplace. I don't even use my breaks because of the atmosphere.

All of sudden they changed everything and Work/Life/Balance was disregarded. It became stressful with the new management.

Politics was also included on your promotion.
Vorteile
Co Workers are fun and treat you as a family
Nachteile
Politics to get a promotion
Very stifling environment
Clinical Research Technician II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lenexa, KS19. Juli 2018
When I was there, upper management was very unsympathetic to one of the employees fat-shaming another tech in my group. They said they couldn't do anything to stop him, and if the offended tech had such a problem they should just quit. The one being shamed had to leave his job because of a new guy who was a disgusting bully.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
After company went public; company culture changed
Statistical Scientist (home-based) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Research Triangle Park, NC18. Juli 2018
The first 5 years was great. I had a lot of autonomy and loved the work I did. Once the company went public, management attitude changed and it was a cut throat atmosphere.

I was pressured into taking a management position and wasn't given much transition support or mentoring since it was my first experience supervising people and managing the client relations.

Didn't get much support from management when client became difficult and demanding. I documented everything per my management and felt I wasn't treated fairly.
Vorteile
Early on environment was great
Nachteile
After company went public, culture changed
Arbeitskultur
Knowledge center for new beginners
Central Monitor 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra12. Juli 2018
Awesome job culture, a lot to learn. Management is good, more concerned about you and job work and life balance. Managers are really good and supportive.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei QuintilesIMS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage