Bewertungen für QuintilesIMS

Alle 997 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive & fulfilling
Clinical Resource Nurse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR28. Februar 2018
The job as Clinical Resource Nurse at Quintiles was very fulfilling.
I provided educational training & presentations to key rheumatology & gastroenterology accounts regarding the biologic Cimzia. I called on many hospitals & infusion clinics in the 2 state area of WA. & OR.
I taught many nurses & MAs how to reconstitute the biologic subc. injectable Cimzia.
The Quintiles culture was very good in that the support was always available to the nurses. Managers were nurses as well, so that if I had a work related question, they could answer. This was always reassuring since I was a field employee.
Expense Acct.
Many hours of planning
enjoyed this job
sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pittsburgh, PA23. Februar 2018
Management was great but since it was a contract job, the contract eventually ended and I was out of work. The company did not try to find any of the people that were let go on the contract a new job which was disappointing. It would be nice if they tried harder to find positions for people when their contracts end.
Arbeitskultur
I would work there again.
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spring Hill, FL23. Februar 2018
Good company. Hard to evaluate a contract sales company with so many changes so frequently. That is the nature of their business. They had some great managers that cared for their empoyees.
Mixed Reviews working here
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chesapeake, VA18. Februar 2018
I worked as a temp employee so there was really no room for advancement. I worked here for about a year and then everyone with the temp agency was laid off, the contract for our job was not renewed. Now I know there was always that chance. The bosses were super professional and laid back. The company altogether was awesome! We got monthly lunches catered in and around the holidays we had parties and got a little longer break to hangout with other employees in the building. Some of the other employees throughout the building were not professional at all. I really don’t believe in inter office relationships and I’m going to leave it at that.
Monthly Catered Lunches
Terrible Management
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT15. Februar 2018
Manager from Quintiles (Now IQVIA) was not only unqualified, but she was also a bully. She was quick to throw reps under the bus, threaten, intimidate and lie. The culture at Quintiles was terrible.
Giant territories, Low pay, Horrible Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
satisfactory
Clinical process associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka14. Februar 2018
I learned to eTMF review and gained enough experience on site monitoring in clinical research. The management skills have been enhanced. the culture of the workplace was good. The overall experience was informative and enjoyable.
meal coupon
8 hrs work in a day
Arbeitskultur
Contract company, was only short term.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Central New York12. Februar 2018
Contract company, was only short term. Selling a product that was generic for many years and then was studied and reintroduced back into market as branded. Big hurdle to overcome.
Vorteile
Great management and team members
Nachteile
Product that was generic and then reintroduced as branded.
Arbeitskultur
Great way to either enter pharmaceutical industry or reenter the industry.
CVI Specialty Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Connecticut12. Februar 2018
A typical day At I Qvia, consisted of making calls on physicians and providers within your geographic territory. Management required 8 face to face calls per day. Each contract is different so the requirements may vary depeneding on the contract. Some contracts may require you to attend dinner programs while others will not allow you to attend dinner programs. In most contracts you work alongside the company's sales representatives. The hardest part of the job is earning the respect from your ocunterparts.
Vorteile
Contract Company so if you are laid off you can be switched to another contract.
Nachteile
Contracts can end abruptly and you can be laid off with no severence pay.
Work Place Summary
Engagement Manager, Specialty Pharmacy (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA9. Februar 2018
A typical workday is comprised of multiple hours of client interaction, problem solving, tactical and strategic road mapping.

The hardest part of the job is managing client and internal expectations.

Client Interaction is the most enjoyable aspect of my day to day.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
regional manager out of touch
Senior Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX7. Februar 2018
I prefer more ownership of my business and less micro busy work that contributes nothing to the bottom line. The metrics game set forth by these companies is completely out of touch with whats missing these days. People. They talk a good game when it comes to integrity and ethics.
money and benefits
contract
Arbeitskultur
Too much work and preassure over employees
Regulatory and Site start up specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid5. Februar 2018
Quintiles is one of the most biggest CRO in the world. You may learn a lot on this company and you will need to be flexible to change your routines permanently. A good place to take experience for the future.
Task well distributed
Nachteile
Too much preassure over employees
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Great work enviroment
Nurse Educator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, MO31. Jänner 2018
I was a nurse educator. Training patients and office on the product I was promoting. Promoted product at evening programs. I also helped sales achieve their goals.
Great company
no cons
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for
Associate Director, Accounts Receivable (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ29. Jänner 2018
Due to the nature of my job position as an accounts receivable and collections professional, the work environment and culture were stressful. As the company also has changed management over the last few years.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for
Pharmacuetical Sales Specialist-Metabolic sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Queens, NY28. Jänner 2018
Excellent place to work for in pharmaceutical industry. Professional environment and great people to work with. Company tries to set up applicants with best possible matches to job oppunities.
Excellent work enviroment
Sales force downsizing
Flexible timings. Everyone was helpful. Colleagues were good and friendly
Clinical Trials Associate (CTA) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra26. Jänner 2018
Colleagues were good. Friendly and fun environment. HR management could have been better. Job description mentioned in interview varied from the work that was actually alloted.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Muy buena
Gerente de Distrito Quintiles GSK (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Puebla de Sanabria, Zamora22. Jänner 2018
Aplicar toda la experiencia obtenida a lo largo de mi carrera en ventas en sumamente satisfactorio.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Territory Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, AL16. Jänner 2018
The down side is contracts never seem to last the full term so just be aware you will be looking to transition to a new position every year or two. This can keep things interesting or drive you crazy depending on your personality.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
good
Sr. Clinical Research Technician II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS15. Jänner 2018
It is a good place to work for and they have a good benefit package. They do have many great advantages and you do have the potential to grow. That is all I have to say!
Fun workplace
Clinical process associate 1 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra12. Jänner 2018
It’s an great organisation to work , but growth wise it has limited choice and opportunities. The employee benefits are good.Its a good place for people with experience who want to settle.
Employee benefits
Limited growth opportunities
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
A very special place
Sr. Clinical Trials Assistant and Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC9. Jänner 2018
If you like long hours, a negative culture, getting more responsibility without matching pay and a clique like sterile environment and you don't care to have a life outside of work then this may be the place for you. Also be ready to sink or swim because you will get no support.
Personally, I feel it would be cruel to recommend anyone to work here.
There are always positives wherever you go though so I will say they have pretty good benefits, a good location and reasonable pay.(when you start)
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden