Bewertungen für QuintilesIMS

Alle 995 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
good working place
SQL Server DBA (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka8. Jänner 2018
IMS health is good working place , great management , everything is cool but i couldn't find growth in my career here so i wanna change my working place
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
busy work enviroment
Client Coordinator-FIS Department (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Richmond, VA 232256. Jänner 2018
Office work in Chesterfield Va, located in the Boulders, Monday - Friday 8:15 to 4:45.Reconcilation of pharma companies, state services licensing as well as Field Inventory Services.
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente laboral muy exigente/ caótico y malas formas
quality database analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid, Madrid5. Jänner 2018
Ambiente laboral muy exigente sin garantizar la formación y apoyo suficiente de sus colaboradores. Caos , malas formas e incluso insultos.Supuesta flexibilidad horaria hasta que entran tareas de última hora y hay que quedarse si o si. De un equipo inicial de 10 personas solamente quedan 2 en la compañía. Mi peor experiencia laboral en 14 años.
ubicación/ trabajo interesante
insultos, jefa inhumanos
Arbeitskultur
tuve varios jefes pero todos eran excelnets profesionales que aprotaron mucho a mi vida laboral tuve la oportunidad de cambiar de posicion
Site Start up and Regulatory Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mexico4. Jänner 2018
la cultura laboral es buena, y el sallario tambien , le problema es que no habia balance entre la vida privada y la laboral
valoran aptitudes del empleado
Nachteile
balance vida privada y laboral
It via summary
Sr.Project Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka31. Dezember 2017
Quintiles was good place to work if you want to learn you can join but work pressure is high and Salary is less, the line manager plays politics a lot never allow hard workers to grow
No pros
Nachteile
Salary hike and other perks are very less
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Buen Ambiente, mal salario
Data Collector Billingüe (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana26. Dezember 2017
Existe un excelente ambiente laboral, pero, los salarios en general son muy bajos, contratan mucho personal tercerizado lo que no permite mucha proyección y la rotación es muy alta.
Buen ambiente
Nachteile
Mal salario, mucha rotación y poca estabilidad.
Arbeitskultur
A good place to learn and enhance your expertise
Database Administrator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka24. Dezember 2017
A good place to learn new things. Work pressure is not so much, we can say its a cool place to work and get settled if you are getting a good package here, one can stay for long.
Arbeitskultur
Worked as Assistant medical data review manager
Assistant Medical Data Review Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore24. Dezember 2017
Quintiles is a good company to work in, which is employee friendly and has lot of flexibility to do our work. This is very helpful to females in all grounds.i would really appreciate to work again with quintiles as I m waiting for the opportunity and opening to come up in the way for either in centralised monitoring, clinical development or Clinical operations.
Flexibility
Payroll
Arbeitskultur
Large company with several perks and room to move around
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote22. Dezember 2017
A typical day at work for me involved working queues of data inquiries, whether it be providing resolution or opening a ticket for another department to resolve. Work was extremely driven by numbers and output volume. Everything was tracked and compared with set metrics.

Working on healthcare data every day, I learned a great deal about the healthcare market in the United States, including how health systems are structured, different types of healthcare facilities, and the different types of healthcare providers. I also learned just how important clean and accurate data is, and how much work is needed to maintain it.

Culture overall was fun and laid-back. Many people wore jeans and shorts into the office regularly. We'd have potluck lunches a few times a year.

I got the impression that management didn't care about the success/well-being of their employees. They often took a very passive approach to helping their subordinates succeed. They'd stress that their door is always open, but if you ever try to schedule a meeting with them, they'll either cancel it an hour before, or just keep rescheduling it for another time. It made me feel like I was their last priority.

The hardest part about working here is the annual goals and competency assessments. Raises and bonuses were heavily dependent on how you met your goals (which were all pre-written and assigned to you by corporate and were very "cookie-cutter" in nature). No one enjoyed doing them, very few even understood them, and I don't think I know anyone who actually benefited from doing them. Goals often mandated
  mehr... innovation and career development, but if you're at the bottom of the hierarchy, it is difficult to excel in these areas. What makes it worse is management stresses the importance of "meeting your goals" but I never got the sense they cared at all to help me achieve them.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. I made lasting friendships in my time here. I also enjoyed traveling for business.
  Weniger
Vorteile
Tuition reimbursement, wellness reimbursement, annual bonuses, ability to work from home, competitive salaries, access to hundreds of training courses and learning materials
Nachteile
Management delegates rather than leads, and overall shows lack of interest in their employees' career growth
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and great place to work.
Sr Sales Diabetes Specialty (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Orleans, LA16. Dezember 2017
Offers a varied amount of pharmaceutical sales position. It is a very professional company always striving to collaborate and willing to compete for the employing company.
Good workplace
Trial Management Data Hub (TMDH) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka15. Dezember 2017
Quintiles and Ims health are now IQVIA. IQVIA had good work culture and have positive environment. Great learning experiece and Good workplace and great work life balance.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent Manger but no job security
Diabetes Sales Professional (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Morristown, TN14. Dezember 2017
Very supportive manager who would do anything to help her team advance. Being that I was in a contract sales role, you were always uneasy as to when the contract might end. This being said, it will end for me on 12/29/17.
Relaxed company
Purchasing Analyst II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC6. Dezember 2017
A typical day at work is relaxed. A huge benefit of working for this company is the ability to work from home. They are very flexible with the hours.
Working from home
Quiet
Productive and Fun atmosphere
Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA6. Dezember 2017
I love the people I work with and have the most understanding managers in our group. There is a huge push for work life balance and a wonderful vibe of teamwork.
Ottima Azienda , seria e accogliente
informatore scientifico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vicenza4. Dezember 2017
Ottima Azienda , seria e accogliente. L' esperienza maturata con Quintiles è stata all' insegna della qualità del lavoro e dell' efficienza
Arbeitskultur
Empresa dinâmica e muito importante para conhecer o mercado e o perfil das indústrias farmacêuticas
Consultor de Treinamento (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP1. Dezember 2017
A empresa por ser da área de serviços, mesmo que exclusivamente para o mercado de saúde difere da minha experiência prévia que era com indústrias farmacêuticas. É mais dinâmica tanto que de 2015 quando entrei até 2016 ela participou de duas fusões e já mudou 2 vezes de nome.
A global outlook
Associate Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka30. November 2017
Q gives a real global feel, the outlook would help place yourself well in the global service support for clinical development. A truly global exposure.
Arbeitskultur
es una CRO con buena vision
Sr CRA III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.29. November 2017
Es una buena empresa para trabajar, buenas prestaciones.
Good place to start
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27. November 2017
Good place to start and learn - After gaining 3-4 years experience remember to move to better CRO's and Sponsors. IQVIA is the largest CRO definitely not the best.

A company that focuses on quantity and not on quality
Vorteile
Learn a lot as you are thrown in the deep end, commuter package, flexible hours
Nachteile
No benefits (medical aid, pension, car allowance); Over Worked; Long hours; There is bias with promotions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden
Great team
Assist the team (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Moscow Russia24. November 2017
It is a pleasure to work with that people! it is always a warm atmosphere in office. But it is difficult to grow in QuintilesIMS (IQVIA), many employees have low motivation.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei QuintilesIMS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage