Bewertung für QuintilesIMS als Clinical Trial Administrator

28 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 997 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive and Fun atmosphere
Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA6. Dezember 2017
I love the people I work with and have the most understanding managers in our group. There is a huge push for work life balance and a wonderful vibe of teamwork.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Relaxed environment, worst compensation
Clinical Trial Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Centurion1. November 2017
More focused on increasing headcount than paying employees a fair salary.

Not much room for growth.

Management is close knit and there’s a lot of favoritism with friends getting jobs and being promoted.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Lack of Opportunity
Sr. Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, KS10. Oktober 2017
Lack of advancement opportunities. There were a lot more job postings before the merger but promotions and advancements seem to have stopped the last months.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Busy environment
Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  West Lothian22. Juni 2017
Worked here for 6 years and now feel I need to develop myself in other areas. I know I am capable of learning new things and therefore relish the idea of being involved in other aspects of laboratory or clinical work.
Good pension
Not a lot of prospects.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Job Surrounding
Clinical Trials Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Morrisville, NC8. Mai 2017
Quintiles is a hit/miss type job. You can make money working here if you're working a contract. It's very had to get on permanent and even if you know other employees and have worked there before, it's still difficult to work there permanent.
Good Pay on Contracts
Hard to get Permanent Position
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Fortune 500 company
Clinical Trial Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Colombo27. März 2017
I enjoyed my time in Quintiles. The staff was amazing and the team is global which helps you learn a lot and interact with people from different parts of the world.
Good perks
Long working hours
Arbeitskultur
Productive great place to learn
Clinical Trial Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC18. Oktober 2016
Good company to work for. There are several opportunities to learn and grow. The staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help. There are many opportunities for your hard work to be recognized.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, Nice organization from learning perspective
Senior Clinical Trial Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  banglore, Karnataka25. September 2015
Its a great Organization, specially helps in maintaining Job work/Life balance. Good facilities for women. Satisfactory Compensation. Quintiles helps to improve your knowledge in different area related to Clinical Trails. Management is very supportive
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Quintiles is a great place to begin your career in clinical research.
Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Morrisville, NC24. Juni 2015
There is room for professional growth and advancement at Quintiles. They care about their employees holistic well being and offer opportunities to improve your overall health through various avenues. They recently began a CRA development program to train individuals who wish to become a CRA.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 16Nein 1Melden
Great Company
Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC10. Mai 2015
Good systems in place to make the job more efficient, career growth from this current role is limited, laid back atmosphere.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Growing
Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  RTP20. April 2015
This place is growing all the time. Good place to start out at in the industry, you are able to meets lots of people around the world.
Best Place to work
Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, KA31. Jänner 2015
Best place to learn and career growth.
Friendly Colleagues.
Good work/life balance.
Benefits like work from home option.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for.
Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC2. Jänner 2015
Great company to work for. Great hours, good resources for career advancement. There are many training engagements that help with potential growth within the company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
hectic and fun place to work
Clinical Trials Lab Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pretoria centurion17. September 2014
I'm at a receiving area,where samples are received, QC,scanned into the system,accession/ data capturing.shipping of samples daily and tracking that the shipment has arrived at the final destination.Achirving of request forms and Raw data.
Vorteile
enjoyed working under pressure and deliver at the end of the day.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great in the beginning; lousy at end
Senor Clinical Trials Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC22. Juli 2014
Great environment when started; benefits okay, pay wasn't competitive. No opportunity for advancement and management unresponsive. Over worked and line manager knew it. Would not provide help. Could not wait to get out.
Vorteile
Individual project teams I worked with
Nachteile
Management unresponsive and no career advancement
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 30Nein 13Melden
Good place for growth
Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Research Triangle Park, NC18. Juni 2014
I have enjoyed my time at Quintiles. I have learned a great deal about managing sites and dealing with different personalities. I would say that the hardest part of the job can be navigating the different channels of communication, which can lead to a message being clouded. I have enjoyed learning and being able to grow and develop.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15Nein 4Melden
Productive Workplace
Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pretoria, GP30. Mai 2014
Personal and intellectual growth. Work satisfaction. Professional Work Environment
Professional Work Environment
Overworked, no work/life balance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 17Nein 2Melden
a typical day at work
Clinical Trial Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, KS22. Oktober 2013
just interesting work
a typical day at work
people are interesting
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Clinical Trials Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brazil23. August 2013
Great management team, co-workers and environment.
I would never leave the company if I could have stayed in Brazil.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great company, great benefits, wonderful people
Clinical Trial Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA8. Jänner 2013
I love working at Quintiles. The people here are amazing and I think really what have made my experience so great. I think the direct supervisors are really great at what they do. They are incredibly vested in our advancement and our well being. Great community here and people listen if you ask for additional work/responsibilities, or if you are overworked. I like working directly with site and with the Sponsor. It's great to hear positiive feedback, not only from my supervisors at Quintiles, but also hearing that you made the clients happy. I've learned a great deal about clinical trials from start to finish. Before Quintiles, I didn't have such high understanding of study start-up, regulatory documents and Good Clinical Practice.
Vorteile
great coworkers, great benefits, high emphasis on work/life balance, supervisors who care about your well being and advancement
Nachteile
pretty insignificant hourly wage, difficult advancement to cra
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden