Bewertung für QuintilesIMS als Data Coordinator

39 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.041 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
career growth oriented company
associate clinical data coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka19. Mai 2018
company provides state of the art work environment taking care of all the needs of its employees.

provides good training and exposure for a fresh graduate and provides good opportunity for growth in the long run.
friendly environment, good management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
It was a great opportunity working with this organisation
Assistant Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka7. Oktober 2017
As a first job, it had given me immense pleasure working and learning may things in respective fields which made me to work hard and reach out deliverables .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Fair
Senior Clinical data co-ordinator, Data Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka27. Juli 2017
1. work environment in terms of discipline and culture was fair
2. SOPs were well defined
3. Not equal opportunities provided for all employees
4. Lot of bias towards few employees
SOPs
extend office hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Good worklife balance
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore14. Juli 2017
Its a good place to work and fun to work in office. Good work life balance. open door policy and surrounded by bunch of intelligent folks. Management is open for feedback.
Work life balance
Made new friends.
Learned a lot.
Good environment.
Lot of trainings.
Haphazard work - life balance.
Overall good.
Productive and Quality
Assoc. Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka4. Mai 2017
Can learn more activities and tasks and will get exposure to critical data. Able to learn work balance in critical timeline.

Work life balance is good.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Good Place to work
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka26. Jänner 2017
It was overall a good place to work. It helped me enhance my skills and I learnt alot. However, the compensation and benefits were not up to the mark. More work and less pay.
good team, healthy environment
Nachteile
less pay, no group medical benefits
Arbeitskultur
Knowlege earning friendly,work life balance
Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka1. Dezember 2016
Good platform to learn new things,very friendly envirnment,work life balance was there.
As a fresher learned about cdm industry
Got knowlege about corporate life,cdm
Free lunch, transport
Salary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Fun work place
Associate Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka11. Mai 2016
good place to work, but very low benefits and other advantages. Not very flexible. Good mangement and colleagues. Learning process is up to the mark. get to learn a lot of things
Not much stress
Routine work
Compensation
Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Centurion, Gauteng20. April 2016
The company underpays us and that demoralizes us.

Growth in the organization is very slow for me.

I still experience some segregation.

Personally, I have experienced the race line card.
Flexing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Fun place to work
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, KA28. Jänner 2016
A great environment to learn and apply. The work culture is amazing and the policies are designed for the betterment of the employee.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Underpayed employees and underskilled management.
Clinical Data Coordinator CDC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bloemfontein, FS2. September 2015
Quintiles is a big company with more employees, however I feel management is not skilled enough to create growth opportunities for the employees within the company. there is also a racial barrier in terms of who gets a better rating or promotion. Employees are not treated equally.
Flexing.
Nachteile
salary very little with lots of work, no company benefits except for 13th cheque
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka12. August 2015
In Quintiles, I worked only on conduct activities. Management is good and I fave faced communication problem with co-workers initially.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work as a Fresher
Associate Clinical Data Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, KA30. Juni 2015
Good place to learn
In depth technical knowledge
End to end process learning
Very effecting training given before start of any task
Travel, Gym and Food expenses reimbursed
Nachteile
Long hours of working, sometimes on weekends too and public holidays
Arbeitskultur
Good
Associate Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, KA23. Juni 2015
Its excellent place for working and with quality work. We can get good knowledge and good experience in this company.

It is the place for getting good work knowledge.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and good work life balance
Clinical Data coordinator - from (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, KA13. Juni 2015
Career at Quintiles is productive and culture is very good. Working environment is very good with all the support needed to growth.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent place to enhance your skillsets.
Associate Clinical Data Coordinator 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore31. Mai 2015
Along with learning all DM related activities like Query management, validation ,vendor reconciliation etc received opportunity to do people management and co ordination with all other teams(clinical,coder, Sponsor, safety) which help me to understand all the information in study.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 4Melden
Good Learning Experience
Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore,KA5. April 2015
Good Learning Experience
Good working Environment
Work life balance is Ok.
Management is supportive
Secured working environment
Good working environment
Great place to Work
Associate Clinical Data Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, KA19. März 2015
Great Work life balance.
Good learning modules.
Management is good.
Very supportive co-workers.
Very smooth.
Work life balance
Food
Arbeitskultur
This has been a golden experience in my life with Quintiles since I have learned what a corporate environment is all about through them
Clinical Data Coordinator (CDC) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bloemfontein, FS26. Februar 2015
A typical day at work will be consisting of raising database queries and issues to clinical sites and data reconciliation on database. I have learned how to use different databases, how to use a computer, how to organise meetings via Microsoft Outlook. I have also learned how to manage my work and preventing possible backlogs by working long hours to make sure all deliverables are cleared. My co-workers have been more than a team for me as we covered each one's work in their absentia to prevent work from piling up. The hardest part of the job was when one needed to concentrate long hours on a computer when approaching the deadline of a clinical study. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had successfully locked up a study with minimal database errors. This boosted us with a lot of confidence and optimism ahead of new clinical studies.
Learning new things everyday
Nachteile
This job at times required long hours with extensive concentration
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei QuintilesIMS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage