Bewertung für QuintilesIMS als Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

29 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Great Place to work
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Long Island, NYC metro area, westchester county31. Juli 2017
Had an amazing manager and had a great team!! Small contract so it had the small pharma feel. Cons: I had a massive territory and Rhodes restructured 5 months after I started so I was downsized quickly. However they have been in contact about new opportunities on the horizon.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Awesome experience
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bridgewater, NJ19. Dezember 2016
They gave me the opportunity to enter the pharmaceutical sales world. If not for the experience I gained at this company I would not have the career I have today.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Quintiles
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX11. Dezember 2016
Good company. They align internal reviews with the goals of the client. The managers are pretty hands off as well. The company has good benefits as well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Quintiles is like working with friends and family
Pharmaceutical sales representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany24. Oktober 2016
I loved to work for Quintiles.
I got all the training what I needed to be a good pharmaceutical sales rep.
We was like a big family and teamwork was very important.
free company car
all benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Family Environment
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Valparaiso, IN6. September 2016
Management treated employees with respect and listened to ideas from the field. They truly cared about the individual as well as the companies bottom line.
Vorteile
Listened to Employees ideas and concerns
Nachteile
Contract work therefore risk of layoff.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 4Melden
Productive Place
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN23. August 2016
Good Company, good co-workers environment was fast paced . Quntiles was employee oriented and had very good field managers.
Good Environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good salary and benefits, not much vacation time
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Durham, NC17. Mai 2016
Good salary for contract pharmaceutical rep, 2 weeks vacation, fantastic district managers, upper management seem to be disconnected.
Vorteile
Salary, benefits, training, lower management
Nachteile
Vacation time, upper management, stability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11Nein 1Melden
Productive and supportive environment
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Diabetes (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV23. März 2016
Potential for growth, excellent company. I really enjoy interacting with various md's throughout the week. Compiance is an absolute must.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Great company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY8. Dezember 2015
provided an environment where I was able to attain valuable sales skills, maintain satisfactory work/life balance, and experience great training.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 1Melden
Great Contract
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Williamsport, PA11. Oktober 2015
I've had such a great contract with Quintiles. I'm sad to see it end. I've been truly blessed with this position, I can say that I wake up every day and enjoy going to work. I love the pharmaceuticals I promote and believe in them, I love my physicians, and the relationships I've developed with each and every one of them. I really love what I do, I understand the disease state, and it's severity, I can say I am an advocate for the patient. I believe this is what keeps me going everyday. There are patients that benefit from our product and if I can change someone's life by just educating them, that makes this job even more rewarding.Overall, this has been a great experience. Thanks to Quintiles I would have never been able to experience any of this.
Vorteile
Helpful, Hands on Managers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Great
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Oakland, CA7. Oktober 2015
Great company to work for if you are just starting out. Job security is stressful considering it is contract and that can be terminated at any time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 4Melden
Arbeitskultur
Quintiles is hard to review
Contract Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN26. August 2015
Quintiles is hard to review because they have so many contracts with so many different companies. Your best bet is to look into the company you'll be contracted with.
Vorteile
good management, website easy to use, HR and payroll is good
Nachteile
low base salary for some contracts
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 7Melden
Arbeitskultur
Excellent start to medical sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Clearwater, FL2. Juni 2015
Excellent company to start a medical sales career. Great growth opportunity and benefits. Training and coaching excel and help you grow as a sales rep.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 31Nein 5Melden
Q
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ann Arbor, MI3. Mai 2015
Quintiles is a good place to get your foot in the door but management is not that great. They expect contract workers to work more hours than regular workers for less pay Q logic.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15Nein 6Melden
Arbeitskultur
Quintiles is a top notch company to work for
Pain Specialist, Pharmaceutical Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC30. April 2015
Quintiles offers quality training, excellent communication, and sales driven atmosphere. I have worked for 3 district managers in this position and have rated them all as excellent leaders and motivators.
Positive, Award-driven atmosphere.
Nachteile
Contract Sales means transient jobs.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Ok for contract position and growing company.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brooklyn, NY27. April 2015
They always try to find you work in a new contract, even when laid off. Fun co- workers to be around. People have a lot of experience.
Good traing.
Nachteile
Some confusion in communication.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
nice introduction to pharmaceutical sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bloomsburg, PA9. Juni 2014
Marketed and sold pharmaceuticals to office-based primary care physicians in central Pennsylvania. Organized territory, established prospecting targets, and implemented effective sales strategies.
Nice work environment.
Hardest part: Contract position
The enjoyment of helping doctors provide their patients with great medicine
self-motivating, challenging
contract position
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jackson, MS17. April 2014
Great place to work. No stability
Good management. Job culture was extremely high expectations.
Vorteile
Take care of its employees
No stability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Excellent company culture.
Pharmaceutical Specialty Representative - Abbvie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Petersburg, FL3. September 2013
Loved the corporate environment. Quintiles provides excellent benefits for their employees and offers a work/life balance no longer attainable with big pharma.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Excellent people strategies and execution
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY25. Juni 2013
Great company to work for that watches out for their people. I have been on two contracts in the last five years and kept my tenure even with a lapse in between them.
people