Bewertung für QuintilesIMS als Sales Representative

30 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and great place to work.
Sr Sales Diabetes Specialty (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Orleans, LA16. Dezember 2017
Offers a varied amount of pharmaceutical sales position. It is a very professional company always striving to collaborate and willing to compete for the employing company.
Great Experience
Metabolic Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Detroit, MI27. August 2017
Great place to start over after spending several years working in Big Pharma. It allowed me to sell something I believed in and make a difference without a constant change in products
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Great company.
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ25. Mai 2017
Great company to work for. Fair and equitable compensation can be expected. Frequent, clarifying, and encouraging performance reviews are given. I would work here indefinitely.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Consistent employer
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tallahassee, FL2. Mai 2017
This company consistently does what it says and fully supports its employees. Always felt valued and that my manager listened and understood me. Great employer.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Be Very wary
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pennsylvania1. April 2017
Worked for this company for more than 12 years in two countries. At first they were very, very good but in the last year or so, their corporate tactics were undeniable. I wish there was a union to protect employees from this big corporation in the US.
good health benefits, FSA
Nachteile
car allowance (not worth it after tax its about $35/month), inconsistent management rules, ethics dept is a joke, dont complain about anything or you are out.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
okay workplace
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jackson, MS31. März 2017
Overall seems like management kinda doesn't know what is going on. Managers were micromanagers and didn't know what was really happening. Overall I loved my job including the day to day activities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Sales
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tyler, TX30. März 2017
They will place you in another position if there is one available. The contracts can end abruptly. Great start to get into pharma sales. I would recommend this path to others who want to get into pharam sales.
good company
Contract
Growth by acquisition challenges
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA16. März 2017
A solid Data company transitioning to an Enterprise Solution company. Company will continue to lack corporate cohesiveness and an integrated solution offerings for some time. Selling big ideas - and struggling to deliver to the clients.

All of which is understandable, however it should not be done at the expense of their long-term clients.

Potential to be an outstanding company - but it will take a number of years before their a solid organization and solution provider.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Company culture is good
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey21. Februar 2017
I have worked on couple Quintiles contracts and they were good. The pay is decent and benefits o.k. You seem to be treated like an employee of the vendor.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Co workers
Associate Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Surprise, AZ23. August 2016
Enjoy providing support for my team here in Phoenix. Schedule is flexible. Duties include delivering medical devices throughout the valley and completing audits for private practices and hospitals.
Arbeitskultur
An excellent place to work
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Shreveport, LA8. April 2016
An excellent opportunity for perspective representatives seeking to gain insight and experience in the industry & for tenured pharmaceutical representatives to continue in the pharmaceutical industry as it has evolved
Vorteile
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME & ENHANCING HUMAN HEALTH, TENURED PHARMACEUTICAL REPRESENTATIVES MAY CONTINUE IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY AS IT HAS EVOLVED
Nachteile
(FOR ANYONE) CAN BE VERY UNSTABLE (FOR THE MORE TENURED) EXPECT LOWER BASES/BONUS POTENTIALS, SLIGHTLY FEWER BENEFITS AND LARGER TERRITORIES
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
The best way to begin to work for professionals
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pescara, ABR7. Jänner 2016
climate that reigns here is relaxed and the people are friendly. I worked in the offices of Milan and in the field. There are well-trained workers here. I would recommend anyone to work at Quintiles.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Great environment.
Specialty Pain Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ22. Juli 2015
Best Contract Sales Organization to work for. Challenging contracts and great managers. I would do another contract here.
Arbeitskultur
Fun and well organized work environment
Professional Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ4. Juni 2015
Great position to get your foot in the door with Pharma. The management team is top notch. I would definitely recommend working for Quintiles.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 14Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for
Specialty Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX21. April 2015
I have worked for Quintiles for 4 years and have never had anything but good things come my way. It was a transition for me to come back from being a stay at home for some time but with the help of the Quintiles team I have made huge strides in my career path.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11Nein 3Melden
A challenge
Sales woman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spain20. April 2015
A lot of work without rest. It depends on the project that you work, the situation is good or not so good.
I enjoyed travel a lot and the visits to the costumers.
Learning
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Temporary and tentative in duration
Metabolic Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Southern CA16. April 2015
Most contract sales organizational positions are of short duration usually lasting one to two years. This makes for great work in filling empty spaces between positions, but not as good for long-term permanent employment. The good aspect is that the product line changes so the salesperson doesn't usually "burn-out" on selling the same product for years.
See above
See above
Wasted time
Sales Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX12. April 2015
A typical work day with Quintiles had me feeling like I wish I had a better job. There was very little communication cascaded from field managers and project lead to sales reps. If any information was provided, it was vague. Unfortunately, most everyone on the team feels the same way, however, no one will voice their concerns. Bonus payments were ALWAYS paid weeks to months later than expected pay date. There is little to no sense of job security since project lead and field managers do not know contract details themselves. Expect to hear that they will look into answering questions and expect no follow up. Management across all levels are not qualified nor capable of maintaining lasting professional relationships. Contract organization, no long term benefit, lower salary, limited potential. Wasted my time and resources.
Nachteile
No transparency, lack of professionalism, unethical managment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good position, but it was a short contract
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston4. Februar 2014
I had a large territory, calling mainly on pediatricians . It was a fun job and the doctors were always happy to see me.
Great manager
Nachteile
Had a lot of driving and heavy lifting
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 18Nein 19Melden
great company
Sales representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL17. Jänner 2014
Quintiles treats their employees well.
You are always informed about everything.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 23Nein 18Melden