Bewertung für QuintilesIMS als Sales Representative

38 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.022 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Field Sales - pharmaceutical
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA31. Mai 2018
Visited clients - 8-10 visits per day - promoting benefits and safety of products, medications.
Great collaboration with the contract client. Great and extensive training.
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey9. April 2018
I enjoyed being part of Quintiles. It is a great way to prove yourself on a contract and to be hired directly by a corporation. I would recommend working for them in order to get into the industry or if you find yourself in between organzations
Arbeitskultur
Diverse and comprehensive learning and sales experience
SPECIALTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bridgewater, NJ9. März 2018
Overall, my experience allowed me to enhance my sales and communicative skills. The several positions I had increases my knowledge of disease states and geography that included various specialists and hospital layouts and formulary protocols. Management was always supportive and provided the leadership required to manage my territory. While the culture consistently changed because the contractual agreements were always being renewed the culture was always made very clear to the sales staff.
Ongoing product education
Nachteile
Constant contract and product portfolio changes
quintiles review
Sales Representative I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL2. März 2018
I was treated very well and seamless between us and corporate employees. No favoritism
We were listen to as far as giving advice how to sell their product
Vorteile
working with world class company
Low base
Arbeitskultur
Diverse group of employees with a wide range of experience
Metabolic Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX28. Februar 2018
Enjoyed working at Quintiles except the fact of it being a contract position. It's an environment that fosters self development while also encouraging career and role ownership. Collaboration between two companies was a very enlightening experience.
enjoyed this job
sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pittsburgh, PA23. Februar 2018
Management was great but since it was a contract job, the contract eventually ended and I was out of work. The company did not try to find any of the people that were let go on the contract a new job which was disappointing. It would be nice if they tried harder to find positions for people when their contracts end.
Arbeitskultur
I would work there again.
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spring Hill, FL23. Februar 2018
Good company. Hard to evaluate a contract sales company with so many changes so frequently. That is the nature of their business. They had some great managers that cared for their empoyees.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and great place to work.
Sr Sales Diabetes Specialty (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Orleans, LA16. Dezember 2017
Offers a varied amount of pharmaceutical sales position. It is a very professional company always striving to collaborate and willing to compete for the employing company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great company
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Guaynabo Municipio, PR22. Oktober 2017
Team players
Good benefits
People oriented
Professional development
Great place to initiate a career.
Excellent managers
My recommendation is to involve the employees in more internal activities.
Great Experience
Metabolic Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Detroit, MI27. August 2017
Great place to start over after spending several years working in Big Pharma. It allowed me to sell something I believed in and make a difference without a constant change in products
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Great company.
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ25. Mai 2017
Great company to work for. Fair and equitable compensation can be expected. Frequent, clarifying, and encouraging performance reviews are given. I would work here indefinitely.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Consistent employer
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tallahassee, FL2. Mai 2017
This company consistently does what it says and fully supports its employees. Always felt valued and that my manager listened and understood me. Great employer.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Be Very wary
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pennsylvania1. April 2017
Worked for this company for more than 12 years in two countries. At first they were very, very good but in the last year or so, their corporate tactics were undeniable. I wish there was a union to protect employees from this big corporation in the US.
good health benefits, FSA
Nachteile
car allowance (not worth it after tax its about $35/month), inconsistent management rules, ethics dept is a joke, dont complain about anything or you are out.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
okay workplace
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jackson, MS31. März 2017
Overall seems like management kinda doesn't know what is going on. Managers were micromanagers and didn't know what was really happening. Overall I loved my job including the day to day activities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Sales
Professional Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tyler, TX30. März 2017
They will place you in another position if there is one available. The contracts can end abruptly. Great start to get into pharma sales. I would recommend this path to others who want to get into pharam sales.
good company
Contract
Growth by acquisition challenges
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA16. März 2017
A solid Data company transitioning to an Enterprise Solution company. Company will continue to lack corporate cohesiveness and an integrated solution offerings for some time. Selling big ideas - and struggling to deliver to the clients.

All of which is understandable, however it should not be done at the expense of their long-term clients.

Potential to be an outstanding company - but it will take a number of years before their a solid organization and solution provider.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Company culture is good
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey21. Februar 2017
I have worked on couple Quintiles contracts and they were good. The pay is decent and benefits o.k. You seem to be treated like an employee of the vendor.
Co workers
Associate Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Surprise, AZ23. August 2016
Enjoy providing support for my team here in Phoenix. Schedule is flexible. Duties include delivering medical devices throughout the valley and completing audits for private practices and hospitals.
Arbeitskultur
An excellent place to work
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Shreveport, LA8. April 2016
An excellent opportunity for perspective representatives seeking to gain insight and experience in the industry & for tenured pharmaceutical representatives to continue in the pharmaceutical industry as it has evolved
Vorteile
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME & ENHANCING HUMAN HEALTH, TENURED PHARMACEUTICAL REPRESENTATIVES MAY CONTINUE IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY AS IT HAS EVOLVED
Nachteile
(FOR ANYONE) CAN BE VERY UNSTABLE (FOR THE MORE TENURED) EXPECT LOWER BASES/BONUS POTENTIALS, SLIGHTLY FEWER BENEFITS AND LARGER TERRITORIES
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
The best way to begin to work for professionals
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pescara, ABR7. Jänner 2016
climate that reigns here is relaxed and the people are friendly. I worked in the offices of Milan and in the field. There are well-trained workers here. I would recommend anyone to work at Quintiles.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden