Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 9.664 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Finanzbchhalter
Finanzbuchhalterin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Darmstadt18. November 2017
Bei Randstad in DA trifft man auf drei Menschen, die Lust haben zu arbeiten und Ihre Mitarbeiter zu vermitteln und eine Stellvertreterin, die kein Interesse daran hat, Mitarbeiter über die Probezeit hinaus zu beschäftigen. Die Kündigung habe ich aufgrund eines fehlenden Einsatzes am letzten Tag der Probezeit erhalten.

Ich war wütend!! Mittlerweile habe ich eine neue Beschäftigung gefunden und weine Randstad keine Träne mehr nach.

Außerdem gibt es ein Arbeitszeitkonto, das diesen Namen nicht verdient hat. Es werden Stunden abgezogen, die man beim Austritt nie und nimmer in Geld zurück erhält.
hohe Fahrtkosten, geringes Gehalt
Tres bonne entreprise
preparateur de commande (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dourdan (91)18. November 2017
Mds doudan

Dans l import / export des livres
Bonne entreprise recommandee
Avantage emploi du lundi au vendredi amplitude 7h-17h sauf le vendredi 16h
Chef de ligne a l ecoute et forme si besoin
Etre serieux et ambitieux
temp agency
Laborer Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MD17. November 2017
Working for Ranstad was ok just unorganized. The management us just all over the place and it sometimes gets very very confusing. The job also makes you very tired and feet swollen.
Arbeitskultur
Temporary jobs are temporary.
Technical Services Professional (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tulsa, OK17. November 2017
Staffing company subcontracted me to IBM, IBM was contracted to Avis Budget. I did work in house for avis budget. I only talked to the recruiters at Randstad.
Arbeitskultur
Chi troppo fa nulla stringe
Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Firenze, Toscana17. November 2017
Multinazionale strutturata,ottima la formazione. Nessuna divisione dei ruoli (prima dell'ingresso di obiettivo lavoro), la cosa non permette volutamente alla persona di sviluppare le proprie attitudini. A livello retributivo si viene inquadrati con un 4 livello del commercio, inferiore alle più blasonate Man Power e Adecco. Si nota, come in tutte le APL, la costante pressione commerciale che pone l'individuo in condizioni di stress. Ulteriore nota dolente: colleghi e Responsabili. Se si è fortunati si lavora con persone magnifiche, viceversa la situazione è molto problematica.
formazione
Nachteile
retribuzione, stress, mancanza di specializzazione, ambiente di lavoro
Temp/Contractor Work
Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Englewood, CO16. November 2017
Randstad was a great place to be employed, was just seriously unfortunate that the contract I had ended earlier than was expected, and the company has not yet been able to place me at another assignment.
Open and clear communication
Temp work
Flexible work culture
SAP Functional Consultant- SCM (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA16. November 2017
Good place to work, communicates well. Always responsive to questions and professional.

I would recommend Randstad to other consultants.

No plans to leave unless the work is no longer there.
Great manager.
Office Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Libertyville, IL16. November 2017
I was sorry that my work assignments did not last longer. I enjoyed the phone surveys and office work they gave me to do. I would have liked to get a full-time job through them.
Vorteile
I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Short assignments
A job with a paycheck
Gen. Warehouse laborer/assembly/etc (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Altamonte Springs, FL16. November 2017
Working for Randstad is a temp to hire agency that can develop in to a permanent position. I worked different warehouse it was a fun experience for the most part but very fast paced at curtain jobs.
Workplace Culture
Vice President of Market Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  not important16. November 2017
Not the company that it used to be. Excellent learning experience though! Good for entry level college graduates and those looking to sharpen their skills and experience.
Arbeitskultur
great place to get employment
Temporary Assignments (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dover, OH16. November 2017
its a staffing place they help you get work. I may not have gotten the job that I was looking for but they were able to find me full time employment with local companies
Very responsive and supportive
Call Center RN/Case Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas16. November 2017
.I worked with Randstad as a contractor in a call center. I found Randstad to be very responsive to needs and supportive. They assisted me in being able to get hired on permanently.
Arbeitskultur
Customer Service Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Johns Creek, GA16. November 2017
The environment was good. The company where I was place was very productive and pleasant to work at. They had a cafeteria and great places to take breaks. I believe that the pay could have been better.
good work environment
Nachteile
It was not Temp to hire as they said
mooie verhaaltjes
Magazijnmedewerker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zwolle16. November 2017
randstad spiegelt het allemaal prima voor, maar uiteindelijk komt het neer op keihard werken en geen waardering. doorgroeien en een vaste baan zijn maar voor een enkeling weggelegd (vriendjes van ...)
ruggesteun van randstad kan je absoluut vergeten
leuke collegas
vriendjes politiek
Arbeitskultur
During the holidays they would give out prizes and food but mostly snacks during work hours.
Distribution Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX16. November 2017
A typical day would be the main task is get to work and keep up with the orders coming in, I learned to stay calm in a busy fast pace environment. The challenging task at work were you always had to make a certain number of orders every hour and what I like most about the job was the hours and easy job.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and very straight forward
Quality Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Athens, TN15. November 2017
Very serious company but great pay and benefits. Give back to the employees and do tons of stuff for the community. Career advanced opportunity in this workplace
Temp Agency
MAXIMUS-Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Folsom, CA15. November 2017
It is a fair temp agency compared to others and you receive health benefits if you are employed full time. However, it is up to you to secure permanent working status in order to receive paid time off and higher pay. I worked at MAXIMUS in Folsom, CA and it was a decent full time data entry job.
Health benefits
temporary status
Teamwork
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Union City, GA 3029115. November 2017
Getting assignment(s) complete.. move at a desired pace assist my co-workers, mixed culture the bending and twisting, & getting along with co-workers
Keeping You Actively Working
N/A
laundry worke
Laundry Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, SC15. November 2017
I enjoy working there it is a great place to work I hate some of the old people that worked the Columbia office has left they were great and understanding and tried to set you on a job they think you will enjoy
Arbeitskultur
I'm a contractor farmes out to CONA
Data Center Operation NIB Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA15. November 2017
The staff at Randstad have been very professional. They have consistently checked on me while on assignment at CONA (Coke of North America). As my contract come to an end they are proactive in looking for another assignment.

Gesamtbewertung