Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 12.265 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Environnement tés agréable
Assistante ressources humaines (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lisieux (14)21. Jänner 2019
Expérience très formateur, bonne ambiance de travail
1,0
no work life balance
Staffing Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milford, MA20. Jänner 2019
zero work life balance. Too many expectations in one day for each person to contribute. High expectations to run a full desk. Management pushes unrealistic expectations.
företag
Anställd (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stockholm20. Jänner 2019
DEt är ett företag man kan lita på som hjälper en i alla steg som du behöver för att hitta ett jobb
Temp Agency
UNDERWRITER SUPPORT (CONTRACTOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ann Arbor, MI20. Jänner 2019
I believe Randstad Temp Agency, was/is a great place to register with. I was place at a work assignment within 3 days time of registering with the temp agency in the industry I had previous experience in.
good temp agency
Temp agency work (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Daytona Beach, FL20. Jänner 2019
If you are kind and respectful to them and do good work, then you can call them for new jobs regularly and they will help you find work. Staff in the office are very nice.
lots of job opportunitys
Frontend Loader Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW20. Jänner 2019
Randstad got me into the civil industry and when the contracts had finished they always had another job for me to move on to straight away, even while working with them they maintained contact to advise me of other more suited jobs available
paid for travel
good hours
2,0
Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newport News, VA19. Jänner 2019
Not enough training for the position requirements. New agency for Kansas eligibility for medicaid. the training from kansas was so so, meaning referencing information material was difficult as it was located in several places on different drives on the computer. Had a few staff members with attitude towards me, mostly I think because I was a white older woman. They knew the material as well as I did from training but stated often times I was not helping them. I did help staff on the floor when I wasn't busy doing reports for my manager. or other useful reports for a new agency to track information.
Arbeitskultur
Great chance to advance your career
Staffing Admin Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Herndon, VA19. Jänner 2019
At this moment I am pressed for time. Will edit my review and write more about this company later. Randstad is a great professional place to work. I recommended a friend. It was a great opportunity for him to advance his career.
Weekends off
Short breaks
Taught me a lot
Staffing Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX19. Jänner 2019
I started my Recruiting career with Randstad and learned a lot. There were various departments that hired for various positions but everyone was close
Arbeitskultur
Great people, no life-work balance
Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA19. Jänner 2019
Randstad has many great people. They often have a strong work ethic, are intelligent, and place a premium on integrity.

There is no life-work balance. Be prepared to find out you will be working the weekend at about 2:00PM on Friday. Randstad offers generous PTO. Be prepared to be asked to give it up at the end of the year because you can only roll over 80 hours. They will try to make you feel good about giving it up by letting you know you can donate those hours for a good cause.

Be prepared to be bombarded with texts and emails on July 4th or on Thanksgiving day. Be prepared to be told over and over again how important your contributions are and that the fact your vacation plans were cancelled (and you had non-refundable airfare) does not go un-noticed and you are truly a valuable team player.

Be prepared to get blank stares when you ask for some life-work balance.
Good benefits, high integrity
Nachteile
Life work balance does not exist
Multiple work places
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR18. Jänner 2019
Staff is nice but some of their clients were not nice. Their customers need to just let them do the interviews and then hire the people after 3 months training period.
Great First Real Job
Contract for Wells Fargo (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC18. Jänner 2019
This was a temp job that turned me from a girl to a lady. Everything about this job was a blessing to my family and I minus not having health benefits. Thank you, Randstad!
1,0
Don't waste your time
Technical Recruiter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wisconsin18. Jänner 2019
Poor environment. Randstad Technologies is a very large organization, but there are a lot of issues with back office problems (commission getting paid on time, client invoices being lost..).
Vorteile
Great money...if they don't lose it.
Nachteile
Large and extremely corporate environment
Great staffing agency
Temporary Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ18. Jänner 2019
Very great staffing agency that checks up on their employees regularly, and provides great assignments to match the employee's needs. Great culture that promotes success. and accessible management that is easy to work with.
Too Many REgulatioins
Temporary Help Agency Referral Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Petersburg, VA17. Jänner 2019
The jobs that you work temp to hire here rarely becomes likelyGood dependable workers sometimes takes years to get hired through a company working for the temp.
Good Companies
No room for growth
No complaints about Randstad
Temporary Employee at Anthem (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL17. Jänner 2019
Wonderful agency. They promised a start date and followed through with that date. Even after my contract was done they helped me find another job in a timely manner. Great communication. They always answer when you call, return voicemails and emails in a timely manner.
Arbeitskultur
Working with them was rewarding and satisfactory.
Housing Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Martinez, CA17. Jänner 2019
The assignment was somewhat short long lived. it was an Housing Assistant strictly processing annual recertifications for low income housing recipients. We simply revisited each household on an annual basis to ensure that there are no non-compliance issues in the previous year or upcoming year. In return their low income housing voucher was approved for another year until the next annual recerfication.
Vorteile
Good learning experience in this industry
Nachteile
Sometimes the back to back interviews could get just a lttle close.
Great company
Customer Care Team Member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN17. Jänner 2019
I worked through randstad at Whirlpool. Was a part of the customer care team, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone was friendly, and they all want you to succeed.
Cheap lunches, advancement easy
productive
Account Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON17. Jänner 2019
good place to work for part time, I liked the management, my typical day was slow and long but got my job done everyday. I learned how to scan and copy documents in a mass amount.
Benefit option package
early hours
2,0
allied air
allied air (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orangeburg, SC17. Jänner 2019
Allied air was really a easy job. Everyone got along no drama or nothing. There wasnt really no hardest part everything was easy. All i really did was put the parts in the machine.
free lunch
short breakes
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage