Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 11.331 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC13. August 2018
this was a very fun place to work. iloved each and every location i was placed i, they were always checking to see if i had any problems or needed anything. the dress code was very llaid back for the most part and the people and work environment was very plesant
Customer service
Data Entry/ Customer service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rancho Cordova, CA13. August 2018
This is a great company to work for sometimes there are alot of positions available and somtimes there is long wait period. I have been placed with awesome jobs with randstad
Opportunity
Availability
klasse, weiter zu empfehlen
Verkäuferin (Teilzeit) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Teningen13. August 2018
die Einführung auch super, auch bei Problemen, wahren sie super hilfsbereit
Assistante syndic/gestionnaire de syndic
Assistante syndic/gestionnaire copro (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  7370013. August 2018
Sauve qui peut. ...
Que la force soit avec vous ; vous en aurez bien besoin.

Dites vous bien, que votre vie familiale ( votre vie... tout court) va en prendre un sacré coup.

Et vive l'esclavagisme moderne.

Votre nouvelle vie se réduira désormais uniquement à votre activité professionnelle.

Bref, plein de courage aux futurs postulants.
On les cherche encore
Nachteile
Vous n'en ressortirez pas indème.
Great Agent
Hardware Support Depot Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA12. August 2018
My Agent was great but the contracted manager of the position I was hired for was an absolute dufus and changed the job duties once I took position mainly because he was jealous and wanted to make me look bad in front of other team mates with less experience. I left inside a month, no time for that.
Strong corporate culture
Business Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Amsterdam12. August 2018
High work-private balance. Positive and supportive environment
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work
Bag Prep Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cedar Rapids, IA12. August 2018
I loved this job. It was really hard work but the pay was great and the people I worked with were very helpful when I needed it. I understood my job and my responsibilities.
Pay, industry, people
Hours, Location, No jewelry
Work Life Balance - Business Casual
Legal Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON11. August 2018
reviewing tasks for the day
prioritize assignments
complete projects
call court houses
book mediations and examinations
enjoyed assisting three lawyers as required
assisting clients as needed
work life balance
Overtime
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
I liked working for them. They had a lot of assignments and kept me busy all summer.
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Providence, RI10. August 2018
It's a great company. I learned lots of skills there. One if the jobs was customer service. Another one was customer service/sales for a beauty salon and my favorite one was for Pharmacy Management.
Vorteile
I could make my own hours.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Pay was not great
Personal Computer Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA10. August 2018
The payroll system was not good . Randstad apparently wouldn't issue a paycheck and we all got paid by "paycards." The entire thing was strange... the way pay was distributed was guaranteed to throw anyone's books into chaos.
Arbeitskultur
Productive busy and fun people to work with.
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oconomowoc, WI10. August 2018
I would start off in cafeteria. A few minutes before bell a couple of us would meet up and stretch. We would then go to our department mine being inbound. The supervisor would give instructions as well as how productions went the prior day. I would work with one person at acontact unloading a truck at fast pace. We would get the job done as well as communicate about job and lots of future plans. The culture is the place was perfect no problems at all. The most difficult part of my job was the distance and when I had a car accident and was no longer able to work for this company. The best part of my job was knowing I had one and they act as if they needed me as a long as did my job. The pay was great as well as the staff.
Vorteile
I believe the lunch was paid.
Indoor lunch
Arbeitskultur
Agency - its an OK company if you get a good recruiter
HR Assistant/Legal Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Buena Park, CA10. August 2018
Randstad recruiters are sometimes hard to get a hold of. The recruiters do not always explain benefits offered by their agency - good or bad. I would recommend the Irvine office, as they seem to be the most responsive.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Great work place
SHORT-TERM POSITION FILLER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA10. August 2018
Different job opportunities to choose from and utilize your work skills. I was given some great aaignments while employed with randstad. I had the opportunity to work at the google company which i would love to work at again in the near future
Exxciting and Challanging
Recruitment Consultant Industrial (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Moonee Ponds VIC10. August 2018
I started my recruitment career there. I would have continued with this role, as I loved assisting people and finding them a job/career. I went on maternity leave and unfortunately could not return due to the rotating hours. Interviewing and matching the right person to the job was challenging and I really enjoyed this.
Vorteile
going out and meeting new people and having KPI's to challange me
Nachteile
rotating hours at the time. not a problem anymoore though
Arbeitskultur
Goed uitzendbureau met gespecialiseerde afdeling voor de sector welzijn/zorg
Medewerker Thuiszorg B (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Utrecht10. August 2018
Prettige en professionele intercedenten, die goed met je meekijken naar een geschikte baan.
Goeie afdeling voor zorg/welzijn
Arbeitskultur
Environnement de travail très agréable
Assistant chef de produit Marketing et Commercial (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint-Denis (93)10. August 2018
Randstad est une très bonne entreprise. Elle permet d'avoir un bon équilibre de vie.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Una buena Empresa, Mucha presión
Consultor de RRHH (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sant Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona provincia10. August 2018
La empresa es una gran empresa, se preocupa mucho por el trabajador, aun así la carga de trabajo no es adecuada y termina desgastando, se ve en la rotación que hay...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Not the worst place
Outbound Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol10. August 2018
This company were very good communicating to me at all times.
I had never dealt with the management team.
I could not identify any issues or highlight any problems
Productive work place. But dangerous
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI10. August 2018
Nice place to work at to make easy money, for life matters. But for what you dealing with and the pay it’s for. Not worth it, $14 to handle hazardous chemicals (some causes death)
Needs improvement
MATERIAL HANDLER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Garden City, NY9. August 2018
Job Selection ranges, more employment advancement. managements often cordial but leisurely contacts or reaches back, they say they offer benefits and paid vacation but never kicks in.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil