Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 10.364 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
My Review
Independent Private Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 3330921. Februar 2018
The Best Staffing Agency around.
pro-active
supportive
caring
randstad is a staffing company that not only will find you the job that will be in your best interest and meets your expectation.
Arbeitskultur
Best contractor I have worked for
Technical Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, MO21. Februar 2018
I did not have much contact with 'Randstat' given I was located at a customer site.

I don't have anything more to add that will be of substance to this.
Vorteile
information needed was easy to obtain
not much contact
great people
Cleaner/Maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON21. Februar 2018
i had great experience, reliable hours, the salary was low back then, but great companies i had experience in, great people to work with
distance ok.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Awful place to work
Under payed (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Too far21. Februar 2018
Job posting on this app we're never true never offered full time work and was sent to jobs that I was over qualified for, don't go to this place it isn't worth the time or the trip to apply.They won't find you anything they want you to be responsible for your time card and take pictures of it and send it in on your own time if you want to get payed
Buen ambiente
Retrovisores (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Valencia, Valencia21. Februar 2018
Aprendí a montar retrovisores manuales y eléctricos
Randstad Heerenveen
Productiemedewerker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heerenveen21. Februar 2018
Ik woon in Sneek en ze vonden het maar raar dat ik in een andere stad wilde werken. Ontzettend dom en antiek!
werkervaring
magazijnmedewerker te echt (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Echt21. Februar 2018
heb maar kort voor randstad gewerkt maar alles ging zoals het moest.
Get it in writing
On-Site Recruiter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ontario, CA20. Februar 2018
If its not in writing at Randstad, it never happened. If you love your career, you will do fine, however there is a high expectation put on recruiters. It becomes very daunting.
Kompetente Ansprechpartner
Sachbearbeiterin Finanzdienstleistungen (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg20. Februar 2018
Netter und kompetenter Kontakt. Jeder Zeit ein offenes Ohr. Passende Einsatzorte.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive but assignents were too short
Forklift/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ20. Februar 2018
Not enough work, assignments were to short and hours always 40 or below. Would have liked to work more hours especially since salary was for the most part 10.00 per/hour or below.
Management and coworkers.
Nachteile
Too short hours and pay.
calidad empresarial
Gestión y Seguimiento a reportes generados (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax.20. Februar 2018
Excelente empresa de recursos humanos, siempre cumplen con lo señalado.
Arbeitskultur
Good agency for job placement
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Roseville, CA20. Februar 2018
Generally I am a contract worker in material and supply control, some of the assignments are temp to perm which is ok for finding a good fit. When and if other agency opportunities come along the Randstad people will not hold a grudge and not welcome you back.
Many job opportunities
Moderately low pay
Arbeitskultur
Not Much communication unless you start
Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Scottsdale, AZ20. Februar 2018
Going to one area was fine but only got one assignment they would check up on the first few weeks but afterwards they were only silent unless they sent some people to an area with more than one contractor. Never got updates to anything new that went on at Randstad.
Work
Healthcare, Communication
Arbeitskultur
Great for the time being
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vancouver, BC20. Februar 2018
As a staffing agency they are pretty good at finding work for you, but it's not always the best fit since they recruiters are working on commission they're just looking to check all the boxes for the employer.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Its okay...
Customer service representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX20. Februar 2018
I really do not have anything positive to say about the location site I was at with Ranstad but it its room to become permanent with the client. Other than that. no comment
good culture
Lead Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana20. Februar 2018
this is my 3rd company . this is the second staffing solution and payroll provider. this company having branches all over India.Working at Ranstad is challenging to every employee.
good work environment
N/A
Slecht bedrijf
Surveillant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amsterdam20. Februar 2018
De CAO hangt daar als scheurkalender op de toilet. Er lopen daar echt individuen rond , die denken dat hun het enige beveiligingsbedrijf zijn in amsterdam , en dat je alles maar slikt. De planning belt je doodleuk savonds om 20:00 dat je de volgende dag een dienstwijziging hebt ...even een 14. Urige dienst draaien, de maaltijdenvergoeding moet ik nu nog krijgen..
Mooie objecten en leerzaam
Communicatie
Arbeitskultur
Sehr viel Einsatz für Ihre Mitarbeiter!
Backoffice Kundenbetreuer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Essen20. Februar 2018
Ich habe immer gesagt "niemals Zeitarbeit". Jetzt bin ich aber auf Grund eines Fehltritts in meinem Leben doch auf solch eine Zeitarbeitsfirma angewiesen. Ich hatte wirklich große Bedenken.
Meine Ansprechpartnerin ist immer zu erreichen, Sie zeigt sehr großen Einsatz mir meine Einsatzwünsche zu erfüllen.
Ich bin wirklich erstaunt und echt überrascht, dass dort mit so großem Einsatz gearbeitet wird.
Gehlat wird immer pünktlich gezahlt und auch ein Vorschuss ist kein Problem und meist wenn man ihn am Morgen anfragt bereits am Mittag auf dem Konto.

Also besser geht es nicht!!!!
Macht weiter so!
Flexibilität bei den Arbeitszeiten
Keine
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Great Staffing Company!
Operations Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bethesda, MD19. Februar 2018
Fantastic recruitment solutions and very friendly and professional staff. I'd like to continue working for them but my availability has changed and there seems to be not enough part-time opportunities at this time.
Reasonable compensation
Little part-time opportunities
jobs varied
Temporary Company Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA19. Februar 2018
any job I performed , or I was asked to perform I done 100% and gave it my all. If it was shipping and receiving I was good at it, if packing I was loving my job as it came along , I would be in a groove and nothing could stop my constant flow.

Gesamtbewertung