Bewertungen für Randstad

11.342 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.343 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
I liked working for them. They had a lot of assignments and kept me busy all summer.
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Providence, RI10. August 2018
It's a great company. I learned lots of skills there. One if the jobs was customer service. Another one was customer service/sales for a beauty salon and my favorite one was for Pharmacy Management.
Vorteile
I could make my own hours.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Pay was not great
Personal Computer Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA10. August 2018
The payroll system was not good . Randstad apparently wouldn't issue a paycheck and we all got paid by "paycards." The entire thing was strange... the way pay was distributed was guaranteed to throw anyone's books into chaos.
Arbeitskultur
Productive busy and fun people to work with.
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oconomowoc, WI10. August 2018
I would start off in cafeteria. A few minutes before bell a couple of us would meet up and stretch. We would then go to our department mine being inbound. The supervisor would give instructions as well as how productions went the prior day. I would work with one person at acontact unloading a truck at fast pace. We would get the job done as well as communicate about job and lots of future plans. The culture is the place was perfect no problems at all. The most difficult part of my job was the distance and when I had a car accident and was no longer able to work for this company. The best part of my job was knowing I had one and they act as if they needed me as a long as did my job. The pay was great as well as the staff.
Vorteile
I believe the lunch was paid.
Indoor lunch
Arbeitskultur
Agency - its an OK company if you get a good recruiter
HR Assistant/Legal Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Buena Park, CA10. August 2018
Randstad recruiters are sometimes hard to get a hold of. The recruiters do not always explain benefits offered by their agency - good or bad. I would recommend the Irvine office, as they seem to be the most responsive.
Great work place
SHORT-TERM POSITION FILLER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA10. August 2018
Different job opportunities to choose from and utilize your work skills. I was given some great aaignments while employed with randstad. I had the opportunity to work at the google company which i would love to work at again in the near future
Exxciting and Challanging
Recruitment Consultant Industrial (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Moonee Ponds VIC10. August 2018
I started my recruitment career there. I would have continued with this role, as I loved assisting people and finding them a job/career. I went on maternity leave and unfortunately could not return due to the rotating hours. Interviewing and matching the right person to the job was challenging and I really enjoyed this.
Vorteile
going out and meeting new people and having KPI's to challange me
Nachteile
rotating hours at the time. not a problem anymoore though
Arbeitskultur
Goed uitzendbureau met gespecialiseerde afdeling voor de sector welzijn/zorg
Medewerker Thuiszorg B (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Utrecht10. August 2018
Prettige en professionele intercedenten, die goed met je meekijken naar een geschikte baan.
Goeie afdeling voor zorg/welzijn
Arbeitskultur
Environnement de travail très agréable
Assistant chef de produit Marketing et Commercial (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint-Denis (93)10. August 2018
Randstad est une très bonne entreprise. Elle permet d'avoir un bon équilibre de vie.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Una buena Empresa, Mucha presión
Consultor de RRHH (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sant Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona provincia10. August 2018
La empresa es una gran empresa, se preocupa mucho por el trabajador, aun así la carga de trabajo no es adecuada y termina desgastando, se ve en la rotación que hay...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Not the worst place
Outbound Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol10. August 2018
This company were very good communicating to me at all times.
I had never dealt with the management team.
I could not identify any issues or highlight any problems
Productive work place. But dangerous
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI10. August 2018
Nice place to work at to make easy money, for life matters. But for what you dealing with and the pay it’s for. Not worth it, $14 to handle hazardous chemicals (some causes death)
Needs improvement
MATERIAL HANDLER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Garden City, NY9. August 2018
Job Selection ranges, more employment advancement. managements often cordial but leisurely contacts or reaches back, they say they offer benefits and paid vacation but never kicks in.
Arbeitskultur
Productive fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  King of Prussia, PA9. August 2018
I got a chance to learn investments and acquire my own clients while working there on a temp contract and would have love to continue working but found a job.
Fee
Short Contracts
Good company
Staffing Manager / Business Development Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL9. August 2018
Company is well known and respected. Being able to help others find a career path is very rewarding. Establishing new relationships is also very fulfilling.
Net uitzendbureau
Chauffeur (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Groningen9. August 2018
Loon is altijd op tijd. Als er dingen veranderd, of geregeld moeten worden hoor je dit altijd op tijd. Ook als het allemaal ff niet lekker loopt staan de mensen van Randstad Transport voor je klaar!
Duidelijke taal
Bereikbaarheid
Consulatant
Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eagan, MN9. August 2018
I enjoyed the hiring and on-boarding process, but once I was at the client site I felt just left there. The Rep for the client never came by or gave any support for working there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Finisci nel dimenticatoio
operaia (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Treviso, Veneto9. August 2018
Non solo Randstad, ma tutte le agenzie interinali offrono lavori di basso livello con paghe miserabili e una volta terminato il lavoro non aiutano a trovarne altri!

Si va nel dimenticatoio! Sempre
Nessuno
Negligenza
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
travail interim
. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  .9. August 2018
tres bon contact dans chaque entreprise ou je me suis presenter pour travailler
exellent
rien a dire
i love my job
Senior technical Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9. August 2018
• Ensuring all work in compliance with project management practices
• Mentoring staff required for transition and ensuring required skills for employees
Good Experience
Warehouse Stock and Inventory Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Petersburg, FL8. August 2018
Randstad is a great company to work for the hitting crew is polite and considerate.And I referred a few people.
And they are still working with the Company.
Great jos