Bewertungen für Randstad

12.263 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.265 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Bad with backgounds
Dock stoker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mount Juliet, TN17. Jänner 2019
They started me before my background came back and around 8 weeks later I was told my job offer was being withdrawn due to my background and not to mention while at ceva if you mess up on a onboard eletronic forklift inspection and you get a inspection error you get wrote up for that and you have to jump thru loops to get your forklift linksys I'd number unlocked and if you get hired in as forklift,reach truck or any other lift and you get 5 of these inspection errors then you are removed from the forklift and dropped in pay to general labor
Pay
background check
Arbeitskultur
Terrible place to work. They use and abuse you until they replace you.
Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Maryville, TN17. Jänner 2019
They have terrible management, incompetent employees, they are unable to manage their own company, let alone help their employees to keep the jobs they offer. They will say one thing to you and do a completely different thing. They are ignorant, lazy, disrespectful and rude.
Ambiente lavorativo
Addetto ai servizi Alimentare (Cernita) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parma, Emilia-Romagna17. Jänner 2019
Direi dipende da dove sei chiamato a lavorare e dalla posizione che sei chiamato ad occupare.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Richfield, MN16. Jänner 2019
Very hands on, once done with the packages we put them on to pallets then wrap them. Nice work environment, diverse, friendly. Supervisors were nice and understanding.
Vorteile
Free items at times and food.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Poor training module for quality control technicians
Quality Control Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucker, GA16. Jänner 2019
The oddest thing about the job that I noted is that the company hired six Quality Control Technicians in very close succession, and trained them essentially trained them/us at the same time. Thus, I didn't feel sufficiently trained once released to work independently.
Vorteile
Fast pace, but unpressured environment
Nachteile
Management didn't appear too serious about following protocol
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente joven y respetuoso.
Mozo de almacén, mantenimiento, repartidor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Castellvell del Camp, Tarragona provincia16. Jänner 2019
Perfecto para trabajos temporales. Se debería valorar mas a los trabajadores entraditos en años, aunque carezcan de titulación la experiencia es un titulo escaso.
Fun place to work
Information Security Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC16. Jänner 2019
Working with Randstad was a great experience. Management was attentive to what I needed and gave me the ability to work on my own. I enjoyed coming to work everyday due to my interaction with my coworkers.
Toxic management culture leads to 100% turnover in region
Branch Office (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lombard, IL16. Jänner 2019
Within a few short years of being hired, every single person at all branch offices and in other full-time roles within the Midwest region had either (1) been fired or (2) quit. Yes, that is 100% turnover. Why? Corporate in Atlanta treats full-time management roles as expendables, just like the temps that make the company all its money. Very little professional development training available and bonuses are designed to give you the lowest amount possible, like dangling a carrot in front of a horse's face, e.g. basing a recruiters bonus on not their own performance, but also their team members, so that if only one person fails to perform, the entire team's bonus is forfeit. Only unethical employers play those types of games.

Company does not believe in severance pay and routinely holds mass firing events every year.

I still know and communicate with a lot of former friends from Randstad, but none still work there due to the oppressive and unattainable metrics which make the workplace into a white collar sweatshop environment. No support from management at all, only finger-pointing and a culture of blame.

The company is so rigidly run that one cannot even place a picture frame on your desk unless it is in the company approved Randstad frame and only two pictures are allowed are review by your manager.

This company does not know how to treat its employees well, as proven by its 100% turnover rate.

Work-life balance is awful because you will have to work like a robot to try to achieve impossible metrics and every time a co-worker is fired or quits, their work
  mehr... will be piled on you  Weniger
Vorteile
Blue, orange and pink walls in offices
Nachteile
Rigid workplace, toxic management culture, few advancement opportunities, grumpy workers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Attempting to save home and family turn to what I thought was positive help
Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL16. Jänner 2019
I on an average was quit content with this company. But last year went through a bad device and survived my first stroke which left bad marks on my record. Now Everytime I call I'm told I can work or I can work but keep call to be placed. Some situations in life is uncontrollable, this company seems to be unsympathetic in realizing that and hold life changing events against you.
Warehouse / Administrative /QA
Warehouse Administrative / Warehouse clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH and Sugarloaf, Ga16. Jänner 2019
I wanted to return back to work and my injury. I had to drive myself to the hospital jeopardizing my life, because I got to the hospital the doctor X-ray and said it was broke and that I could not drive home. Really?Ya think!! I had to catch a taxi home and leave my car. The worst part Randstad took for ever to put me on workman's comp, with my bills piling up, force me to contact a lawyer which was the first time in my 46 yr work history I had to do so. Then they band me from working for Randstad because your company was incapable of taking care of their employee. Take care of your employee because they will take care of the company. I was with Randstad off on on for 10 years
Good assignments
Nachteile
Don't take care of their employees / better hourly wages
Goede herinneringen
Secretaresse/ administratief medewerkster (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Beverwijk16. Jänner 2019
heb nooit problemen met ze gehad, prettig samengewerlkt
Great learning experience
Consultant (Contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Deer Park, NY16. Jänner 2019
I had the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues that provided me with the information to help me make my work experience and transition better.
Close to home
3,0
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun good coworkers
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leominster, MA16. Jänner 2019
everyday was good and the people i worked with made me have a great time. i learned a lot like how to wrap good and stack boxes in the right order. management was bad i think my manager was too scared to tell people things to their face so he had to lie often. the culture of the workplace was great people their made me have a good time. the hardest part was the hardware trucks. the most enjoyable part was the people i worked with.
bad manager
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lincolnshire, IL16. Jänner 2019
Management are liars and uneducated. They are not helpful at all. You get recruited and never see them again unless your getting fired. I worked for Alight in Deerfield Illinois and Management team there did not know how to due their job. I would not recommend no one to work for them at all.
Vorteile
No good things about them.
Nachteile
Never get hired a permanent position but Randstad will lie to you and tell you that you will.
Okay place
Picking (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fontana, CA15. Jänner 2019
I worked here seasonal only. It was okay. Lots of work to do at a fast pace. Manager wasn’t all that great but the owner is very kind man. The place isn’t horrible just the people
Long breaks
Rude people
decent place to work
Staffing Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON15. Jänner 2019
the work is repetitive

environment depends on the branch manager

lack of growth opportunity

the focus is on numbers not on the people

hours are good
Quality Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, TN15. Jänner 2019
Productive factories to work for. You get you forty hours or more a week. Usually good people to work with. If you have a problem they will help to resolve it.
Friendly people
Short breaks
Very productive
Office Admin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA15. Jänner 2019
This is a great company to work for. They helped me right away. I really loved the assignment they sent me on. They even helped me brush up my resume a bit.
Collegiate Atmosphere
Project Relief Associate (Temp) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY15. Jänner 2019
Great collegiate atmosphere in a fast paced environment. Effective implementation of benefits administration. Great management team. Professional work ethics.
Good Temp Service To Work For
Customer Service Support Specialist/ IT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN15. Jänner 2019
Very reliable place for income. Very nice associates that help out tremendously with any type of work aspect needed. Randstad has plenty of jobs that fits all needs of life and will work with your personal schedule to fulfill your job requirements.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage