Bewertungen für Randstad

11.345 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.346 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
travail interim
. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  .9. August 2018
tres bon contact dans chaque entreprise ou je me suis presenter pour travailler
exellent
rien a dire
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
i love my job
Senior technical Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka9. August 2018
• Ensuring all work in compliance with project management practices
• Mentoring staff required for transition and ensuring required skills for employees
Good Experience
Warehouse Stock and Inventory Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Petersburg, FL8. August 2018
Randstad is a great company to work for the hitting crew is polite and considerate.And I referred a few people.
And they are still working with the Company.
Great jos
could pay a litle more
High turnover
Senior Staffing Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA8. August 2018
This company is very metric driven. If you are ready for every second of your day to be accounted for with no fun or let up then this is for you. As for bonusing and or commissions, you will have no control over that income as you bonus as a team. Additionally if you were on track to bonus, it is set up where all Worker's comp cases, false and legit, come directly from that fund so that wipes out all your hard work and leaves you with zero control over your money.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Fun
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, AR8. August 2018
It can be fun. The employers are very nice and are willing to work with you and get you full time. If you are a good worker they will do anything in there power to help you get to where you want to go
Bestie
operaio generico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Faenza, Emilia-Romagna8. August 2018
Per l esperienza che ho avuto presso filiale in provincia di RA persone che ti incentivano alla scorrettezza nei confronti di altre agenzie. Al momento poi di problematiche di salute sul posto di lavoro ti trattano da scemo del villaggio. Se potessi nn lavorerei più con loro.
Vorteile
Non esiste solo questa agenzia
Nachteile
Dalla parte del profitto e non del lavoratore
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Randstad is a temp company
Accounts Payables Supervisor, Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX8. August 2018
Randstad is a temp compay. I would not recommend them I only had one temp job in 2 years I was with them. The job I was I I really enjoyed. I did accounts payables. The controller was easy to get along with and helpful.
Arbeitskultur
Not the right place for me
Picker/Packer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lexington, KY8. August 2018
It's not the place for me they don't accommodate employees every well and some they help some they don't I feel like they have their picks and saddle Creek where they sent me as a temp
Productive and fun
Warehouse associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA8. August 2018
Working here was very relaxed, you had to have a certain amount of numbers by the end of the day but, no pressure. Management was great and very flexible, co workers were nice and helpful, you just un-box product tag/label, rebox, set on pallets, not a hard job.
3 breaks, benefits
Hot warehouse
Good range of jobs
Contract Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON8. August 2018
Working for Randstad offered me the flexibility to pick up work when I needed. There were many interesting positions I was able to work on. Alas the possibility of securing something permanent eluded me.
Vorteile
being able to pick up work when I needed
Nachteile
positions were not always at my level
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Slechte communicatie en je moet zelf steeds terug bellen voor eventuele banen
Cateringmedewerker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Den Bosch7. August 2018
Doen weinig tot geen moeite voor je, beloven veel maken weinig waar.
Geen
Teveel
Basic
Sales and Service Rep (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX7. August 2018
I've only worked with Randstad for a few months as a temp assignment, but I have NEVER worked with a more dysfunctional and unorganized company in my life. So many of the people in my training class have quit because of it. Wouldn't necessarily recommend working for this company.
good company
Senior Branch Manager - Skilled Trades (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, ON6. August 2018
- good management
- excellent training
- career advancement
- global organisation
- company BBQ
- good benefits plan
- strong management that provides great strategic vision and execution
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
My thoughts
Sterilization Fill Tech/ Sanitation (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX6. August 2018
Not a fair company, they always had a massive over turn of employees. We didn't have a lot of help at times. There was never anyone in the office to answer important questions
Great Community of Likeminded Professionals
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Franklin, TN6. August 2018
I had a wonderful experience working with Randstad. Great girls helped find jobs but there just was not enough temporary jobs. With that there would have been more work.
Great coworkers
Not enough jobs
Good work please
Picker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wichita, KS6. August 2018
This is a good company to work for and would recommend to friends and family they got me a job right away and started me a couple days after I went in for a job
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Care Expert Whirlpool (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN6. August 2018
Customer Service at its best. You get training with phones and product usage. You are sitting all day and alot of food passes through so alot of people are overweight.
make friends
Nachteile
short breaks and alot of people yelling at you
Great career opportunities
Office Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hauppauge, NY5. August 2018
Great career opportunities. Office Managers are here to promote your growth in the company. Open lines of communication on a daily basis. Nice atmosphere, no-threatening place to work. Nice attitudes and relationships with clients and personnel.
Worked part time.
Tech Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA5. August 2018
Worked as IT Tech for LPL Financial as a Randstad employee. Dealt with financial advisors on a daily basis, that can be a pleasant call or could have a very rude caller that would curse you over the phone.
schedule
management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Love
Service Center Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Largo, MD5. August 2018
out like a light. If someone is out like a light, they are very deeply asleep. Dad gently closed the door again. `She's out like a light,' I heard him whisper to my anxious mother. Note: You can say that someone goes out like a light to mean that they fall quickly and deeply asleep.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 4Melden