Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 12.265 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good Temp Service To Work For
Customer Service Support Specialist/ IT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN15. Jänner 2019
Very reliable place for income. Very nice associates that help out tremendously with any type of work aspect needed. Randstad has plenty of jobs that fits all needs of life and will work with your personal schedule to fulfill your job requirements.
Its ok service
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC15. Jänner 2019
Not much help placing once assignment completed
Assignments end without notice and you must look for further employment on your own. Recruiters have specific assigned territories.
Environnement de travail agréable
Assistante manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Laon (02)15. Jänner 2019
j'ai adoré travailler dans cette entreprise et j'attends de continuer à travailler encore avec elle
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Productieve en aangename werksfeer
Allround bediende (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Antwerpen (provincie)15. Jänner 2019
Zeer fijne samenwerking. Mogelijkheden om me bij te scholen en mezelf verder te ontwikkelen. Flexibel en gemotiveerd te zijn.
flexibele uren, leuke werkomgeving
geen
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Failed to call for several months.
Agent/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX14. Jänner 2019
Recruiters fail to match your work experience with quality jobs. They are not open to hearing your concerns when a job does not fulfill what they had promised, such as overtime, schedules, training, etc . The pay was poor. Job leads were no great.
Nachteile
Health Ins, paid holidays, no overtime
agence d'interim performante
CDI intérimaire (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  technicien fibre optique14. Jänner 2019
réactivité
convivialité
possibilité de CDI intérim
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Great Work Environment
Order Processing Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alpharetta, GA14. Jänner 2019
A typical day at work for Randstad as a(n) order processing agent would include, greeting the customer via telephone and headset, transferring them to the correct department or assisting the customer with their needs. Customers call from various places of the United States,and the calls are back to back. Management was most helpful with guidance and training. The job itself was not hard at all and the most enjoyable part was conversing with the customers and being able to meet their needs.
ambiente stimolante
ADDETTO CONTEGGIO LOTTI (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cagliari, Sardegna14. Jänner 2019
ambiente molto serio e colleghi altrettanto disponibili all'insegnamento
buoni pasto
nessuna pausa caffe
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Goed bedrijf
Callcenter medewerker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arnhem14. Jänner 2019
Goede begeleiding
Goede werkplek
Fijne collega's heb je hier
Productive workplace
PTS Trackman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire13. Jänner 2019
Really good company that always had work for me. Were always helpful and polite. Never had any trouble with wages. I would recommend this company to anyone
Always there to help
Professional Staffing Company, but limited career options
Technical Recruiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL13. Jänner 2019
I enjoyed working there, especially the Chicago office, but I grew tired of having to rely on commission, and there weren't any advancement opportunities for recruiters, and the company definitely favors the sales teams.

I was definitely trained well there.
Vorteile
Good training, good commission structure, good benefits for a staffing company
Nachteile
No career advancement as a recruiter outside of joining sales
Arbeitskultur
laid back, no micro managing
Customer Service Rep/ Data Entry Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Garden City, NY13. Jänner 2019
I have only been with them for 3 months. except for the hours (12-9) the assignment is fine. There are no other issues that I have with this company..
Great Place
Healthcare Intake Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC13. Jänner 2019
This was a great place to work. I cared about its employees and made you feel as though you matter as a whole of the company and not just as a number in a spot in the company
Easy but not fulfilling
G.M.I.R. (Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate) Temp (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH13. Jänner 2019
I enjoy my colleagues and team I work for, but the work is too monotonous and there isn't enough of it. I felt like I was not being utilized efficiently and wound up bored.
This is a agency
General Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB13. Jänner 2019
They find jobs in your area , with very little experience, no jobs at the moment ,decided to look my self. My wearhouse experiences have come from them sending me
Decent place
General Labor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calhoun, GA13. Jänner 2019
Its an alright place to start a career. It is a agency that gets a job for you. They do not pay the greatest, but it is not the worst. Growing up in a small town Ranstad was the place that helped me find better opportunity's
A good place to start
Temp Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lebanon, TN12. Jänner 2019
Everyone there is very friendly, They are good people to work for and there pay is awesome! I actually worked for them back when they were jane jones.
good pay
lot of temp
Great Company.
Shipping Track Runner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN 3731212. Jänner 2019
Given that it is a staffing company, temporary, it great company with lots of opportunities. I have worked for many staffing companies and Randstad has shown to be the only one which really wants you have the opportunity to make a living, in this area.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
1,0
Very productive
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA12. Jänner 2019
I like working for Randstad Agency because it gave me the skill and experience that I needed working in the Warehouse. I like working in the Warehouse setting because you are not standing in one area for a long time. Even though in a Warehouse setting it requires you to be in one area. Well a lot of the assignments I went on I was very acted and i like that i was very busy.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Bon environnement de travail
CONTROLEUR QUALITE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Magny-Vernois (70)12. Jänner 2019
a l'epoque lors de mes missions tout c'est tres bien passé avec les collegues ains que les superieurs
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage