Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 10.897 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Customer Advocate (Contract Position) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Omaha, NE12. Mai 2018
I liked this staffing company when I first was employed by them, the first assignment they sent me on was good ended on good terms, and the second one they sent me to was a good one as well until found out some things were misrepresented.
great pay
misrepresentation
Randsta
Picker Packer- Warehouse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Deerfield Beach, FL12. Mai 2018
Verify data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information.
Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
Making Labels....
NA
NA
Great company
Quality Assurance COO Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Union City, GA12. Mai 2018
They’ve always placed me in great positions. Lovely staff. Always get me hired on jobs. I’ve never had a problem with any of the staff. Very informative.
working environment was good
Maternal Nutrient Executive, India (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  india11. Mai 2018
The company and the manager helped me to grow through the system and the culture of the company and the employees was outstanding. I learned a lots of things regarding sales.
As co worker say
site engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bear, DE11. Mai 2018
it's interesting environment to work with people since they're nice, friendly and professional however the the job is so boring and there's no career plan clearly
Na
Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA11. Mai 2018
I only give 2 stars for this company because this is a staffing agency and payroll totally messes up your pay so pay close attention to your paystub! Being as though this is a staffing agency it is very hard to get in touch with them to settle any issues if you're assigned to another location.
Otima empresa
Monitor de Logistica 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alphaville, SP11. Mai 2018
Passei 3 anos e 4 meses nessa empresa, sempre bem atendido. Minhas duvidas eram sempre tiradas e atendidas. Otima empresa.
Otimo atendimento
Nada contra essa empresa
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Helpfully and friendly environment
Fabrication (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madera, CA11. Mai 2018
Average employment good experience and more skills to gain. Access to many employment options for different skill level of motivated people over all a good experience.
Find employment fast
No secure
randstad
Agent de production et opératrice de saisie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dreux (28)11. Mai 2018
excellent accueil, personnel très compétent et à l'écoute
Buen clima de trabajo
Empresas de limpieza (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rosario, Santa Fe11. Mai 2018
Hola Dios los bendiga! La verdad que es una muy buena empresa .
Seguro medico
No hay nada
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Gostaria de uma oportunidade emprego .
Vendendor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Entroncamento, Distrito de Santarém10. Mai 2018
Gostaria de trabalhar de uma oportunidade de emprego . Sou super responssavel agil pontual organizado
Responsavel
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Randstad is a very reliable temp agency.
Randstad Temp (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL10. Mai 2018
I have been working various assignment for Randstad and I have liked some assignments and some I haven't liked. But the one thing that I like as a temp worker is that the job assignment is always different.
Workplace Culture
Tax Free account processor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX10. Mai 2018
From the beautiful scenery on the way to work, until the scenic routes peaks the office buildings. Every day at work was a pleasure of service. It allowed me to grow great customer report, and I witness many changes in the client’s side of the organizations that I work for. From training to be an Annual Enrollment Rep to assisting Employee's with their annual Health Spending Accounts. I would greet everyone I came across with Good Morning. Until the evening I cratered my cubicle with the management that coached me when information was abroad my training. I thank those individuals. I went over clients detail services provided and company Intel so that I can provide the caller with the assistance needed to complete their task, meanwhile notating and updating their account services and request.
Great Cafeteria
Contract employment
Arbeitskultur
Its alright for part time work
Handyman/Maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London9. Mai 2018
I had a nice time working for them but i need more security.
They had ok rates of pay but the work wasn't consistent .
The hards thing that i had to do with the company was making sure they had work for me.
The best thing about the job is that they paid you on time
Travel expenses
Arbeitskultur
I would rather not work for them again unless I had to.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waynesboro, PA9. Mai 2018
In my second position for them, it was the customer who offered it. It had nothing to do with Randstad getting it for me.
I really enjoyed the second position in Accounts Receivable. I learned a lot and if I hadn't relocated to Louisiana, I would have stayed there until that department relocated across the country, That came from the customer/department head herself. It was one of the few places where there wasn't any friction between the workers or nastiness that I knew of.
The entire job was interesting and enjoyable. The hardest part was the filing which was too infrequent to get it down pat.
It was all interesting.
Nachteile
I had to leave at the projected time instead of getting to stay as the customer told me I could.
Arbeitskultur
En lineas generales es una buena empresa , que me a dado la oportunidad de aprender y crecer en este campo laboral.
Para Sgel, como mozo de almacén para ecommerce (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Guadalajara9. Mai 2018
La jornada siempre se empieza de forma que prepraramos todo lo necesario para todo el día el trabajo y consecuccion de objetivos. Siempre aprendiendo diferentes trabajos o realizando variaciones para poder completar las tarea diarias. Siempre bajo control de tus jefes o encargados. La parte más dificil suele ser la fisica, en cuanto a carga y manipulación de ciertos productos.Lo que más me ha gustado es poder aprender y ir haciendo cada vez mas cosas en cuanto a la recepción , devolucones y picking /packing y manejar cuentas de ecomerce , sacando el trabajo y pedidos según quiera el cliente.El l trabajo en equipo también me gusta y a sido necesario en los ecomerce y diferentes partes del trabajo del almacen.
Siempre un muy buen trato de jefes y encargados y buena relación con todos los compañeros.
Vorteile
CERCA DE CASA Y BUEN SUELDO.
Nachteile
DIFICIL INCORPORACIÓN A PLANTILLA.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11NeinMelden
Do not care to respond
Hi-Lo Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ronkonkoma, NY8. Mai 2018
No response had a bad experience with management. Was not treated appropriately when I was injured on the job site. Got screwed over with workman compensation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
I was on a Contract with IBM.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. Mai 2018
I was on the IBM contract for 14 years I enjoyed my IBM family, however Randstad could have offered more on the job training.I love that they have a flexible work schedule.
Vorteile
work from home on fridays
Nachteile
the healthcare was very expensive on my contract
N/a
MAIL CLERK (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH8. Mai 2018
This job is a open environment and needs some stucture as far as floor management. More people friendly leads are needs. Overall it was a ok experience.
Moral and information
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, IL8. Mai 2018
Didnt receive the proper training that I'm custom to having in a call center,lack of understanding,lack of respect. Didnt feel welcomed or appreciated,felt like they want a warm body in the seat to make calls
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil