Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 10.319 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Data Center
Data Center Technician - Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Piscataway, NJ11. Februar 2018
The Date Center ran smoothly, so there was not much work for me to do. It was more of a monitoring and escorting type of position with some parts replacement, records maintenance, and security procedures.
I worked overnight
Nachteile
Training on the job, not procedural.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to represent overall
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL11. Februar 2018
Productive and Collaboraive workplace with clean restrooms and dining area where employees can catch up on Sports inbetween breaks. The managers at this company are productive and helpful to the employees and company.The hardest part of the job for me would be picking up the slack of the other workers, while ensuing that I am also fulfilling the needs of the company. I enjoyed learning how to build air conditioning units from the ground up and building consistant relationships with the other hardworking employees on my assemply team.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Short Breaks
Esta bien esplicado
Rotulación (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fuenlabrada, Madrid11. Februar 2018
Es muy fácil y cómodo..te lo explican muy bien me gusta muchísimo
Good workplace
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, CT10. Februar 2018
It was very calm, friendly and manageable. It was a good environment to work in an everyone got along. I could have asked for anything better when it came to this job. But unfortunately it was only a temp job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Excellent
Senior eDiscovery Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lexington, MA10. Februar 2018
Randstad found me an eDiscovery role in a very limited market. Salary was very competitive when compared to offers i received from other local recruiters.
Vorteile
Free gourmet coffee and free on-site gym
fun placements
Packager/Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Leandro, CA10. Februar 2018
places you in enjoyable work locations also if you have school or other life obligations they are really great about working around your schedule. they make it easy to work and still fill your obligations.
nice
Packaging Attendant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO9. Februar 2018
the place is a very nice company to work for but they did not stay with legacy for long I wish I will had follow them and left to.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Ok place to work
UK HR Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Windsor, Berkshire9. Februar 2018
Worked in a division of Randstad which was a fun place to work. Had short tenure and would not recommend the management style they adopted. Unsure if they are still known as MWA
magasinier
Magasinier cariste (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pont-Audemer (27)9. Februar 2018
globalement correcte entreprise familiale chargement et dechargement des produits sont tres bien claire dans leurs demarche
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
sucked
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rome, GA8. Februar 2018
it was hot, very repetitive, very stressful. wanted to slit my wrist on the production floor several times. 12 hour work days, 6 days a week. not worth it.
homophobic coworker, supervisor who didnt care.

do not recommend.
wonderful staffing agency
Inventory Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carson, CA8. Februar 2018
friendly branch managers and support staff. excellent at communicating requirements of employees, very helpful, returned all calls and emails in a timely manner.
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ontario, CA8. Februar 2018
warehouse contract job completed and so contract is filled and done. The work and the job was shipping and receiving and palletizing, loading and unloading Semi-Trailers.
Arbeitskultur
A very good company to work.
Purchasing Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  McLean, VA8. Februar 2018
I would highly recommend this company to any friends and family because of the way the management team keep in contact with us to see how everything is going.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to find stable permanant work
Mortgage Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greensboro, NC8. Februar 2018
I worked for Bank of America on this assignment. I would receive calls from home owners asking questions about payments, escrow, and even specifics about their deeds. It was very rewarding to finally learn about escrow and how to accurately calculate it for the homeowner. The most difficult part of the job was to see a homeowner lose their home. Management and fellow employees were excellent at assisting and anwering questions when new employees needed them.
Relaxed dress code
Short breaks
Call Center Technical
Call Center Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bloomington, IL8. Februar 2018
I was a temporary employee for a project at State Farm Insurance Corporate. The call center was a fun place to work and the interaction with other employees was top of the line.
Friendly People To Work With
Nachteile
Contract Job That Would Come To an End.
Poor service
Electrician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear8. Februar 2018
This company was excellent to work for, however, your e mail s are not followed up with a reply, and you get told they will phone you back in the next hour to confirm a job and this doesn't happen, because basically they have giving the job to someone else, and left you hanging on till it's to late.
Paid on time
Poor agent service
Like a People Mill Environment
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX8. Februar 2018
Never ever ever again.. was treated very badly. Sent an email for start date. I was there , only to be told come back tomorrow.

Very unprofessional and People Mill Like
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working with the staff. They always convey updates, changes, etc.
Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. Februar 2018
I will recommend Randstad to anyone. The staff is professional. They convey any changes, updates etc. In a timely manner. The payroll was always on time and if there was a discrepancy it would be handled expeditiously.
productive workplace
Document Prep Specialist (Contract) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lewisville, TX7. Februar 2018
my experience with randstad was a good one. good training.
very productive workplace. they help you find jobs you are interested in and keep in contact , updating you on the job serach
Great company
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kennesaw, GA7. Februar 2018
This is a very great company to work for,What i like most is that everyone is so helpful & positive. I would recommend this company to anyone that is search of woking for this company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden