Bewertungen für Randstad

12.431 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.436 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Nice people to work with
Temporary employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rockmart, GA8. Februar 2019
It was a nice fast working place. Nice people the supervisor were very understanding and respectful I miss working there. The hours were great the pay could go up a little but it isn’t that bad
Nice working place
Sehr gut
Metallbauer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wismar8. Februar 2019
Ich habe gerne bei Randstad gearbeitet bin leider aus privaten Gründen nicht mehr in der Firma tätig.

Die Leute in der niederlassung machen einen super Job.
Man kann immer zu ihnen kommen wenn man Schwierigkeiten hat oder im eingesetzten Betrieb nicht klar kommt.

Ich würde immer wieder zu Randstad kommen wenn ich wieder einsatzbereit bin.

Besonderer Dank gilt den Leute von der Wismarer niederlassung für die Unterstützung.
Arbeitsklamotten, Kilometer Geld, Weiterbildungen
Keine
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
excelente calidad de compañeros y se aprende rapido
Reducción de Personal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vicente López, Buenos Aires8. Februar 2019
Muy buena el equipo de trabajo, muy buenas herramientas para trabajar. Se respeta el individualismo. Visitan los representantes de la compañía.
horarios: no controlan
Nachteile
senioritys y exigencias no van de la mano
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Very good company to work for.
File Clerk/CSR (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO8. Februar 2019
Excellent staff members work hard to make sure they have a job in place for you. They pay very well but the job sites can be pretty far with or without a vehicle.
Nice place to work
Administrative Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ8. Februar 2019
Pleasant team of recruiters who has the ability to place you on various assignments. The most enjoyable art of the job is the team is always available to help in any way possible.
decent pay
short assignments
Arbeitskultur
azienda molto flessibile e stimolante
Credit Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milano, Lombardia8. Februar 2019
buona azienda, ma non posso esprimere giudizi in quanto è trascorso troppo tempo dal quando ne ero dipendente
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Sem nada a dizer
Comunicador PT linhas de avarias (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lisboa8. Februar 2019
Sem nada a dizer
Sem problemas
Essoas 5 estrelas
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
They find you jobs
check inventory, and data entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boca Raton, FL 334318. Februar 2019
Randstad is a temp agency that finds you jobs. They find suitable company’s that match your work Criteria. After a three month Evaluation with said company’s Randstad finds for you then company can either hire you or let you go.
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calhoun, GA7. Februar 2019
Managers are very nice and helpful. I would recommend Randstad to anyone. They are upfront with the work that you are going to do and very concerned for their employees safety.
Nice place to work
No cons
Arbeitskultur
Job assignments were competitive with other companies
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL7. Februar 2019
A typical day was great, everyone got along with each other, lunch breaks were the best time of the day for me, former co-workers and I became friends
Lunches
Nachteile
No permanent employment after some assignments ended
Great job and very easy
Mail Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH7. Februar 2019
A nice relaxing job. I learned more about shipping and handling in the mailing feild. Management was very well mannered and instructive. Work place was very calm and relaxing, everybody basically doing their job.
Tax Audit
Consultant Tax audit at govt contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  McLean, VA7. Februar 2019
This was an interesting temporary position. The employees were not open to sharing their position responsibilities nor how they performed their position.
non
Nachteile
Enviroinment was closed and at times demeaning
dont ever work here
General Labor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Varies7. Februar 2019
scatter jobs very little work even if they say there is work sometimes they will send you to other side of compton torrance san pedro carson. you dont need much to work there cause it is mostly warehouse or grunt work.
Vorteile
easy to apply, dont care who they hire it seems
Nachteile
tempt service, no work, try to send you too far
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
2,0
fast pace
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Holland, MI7. Februar 2019
no structure, transport materials to and from warehouse to and from docks, racked on your speed - unrealistic rate, don't get ahead, always behind, lack of communication
chance to get hired in
lack of communication
Arbeitskultur
A job is as good as you're making the best out of it
Data Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  South Germany7. Februar 2019
I didn't work too long for Randstad and I'm aware that my experience with them and their experience with me wasn't the usual way of dealing matters, but I assume that Randstads Board is respecting me as much as I'm respecting them because we had a good time together.

Can I recommend working for Randstad? I think I can.
I mean, it's a temporary staffing company so it would be good to be aware in advance that something like this shouldn't be permanent as long as you don't want or can't climb up the internal ladder.
Don't take it too serious. At least their higher leadership is quite cool, and their subordinates are also trying their best. And by the way, Randstad is market leader, this means just by rational thought, they must be quite a little bit better as their competitors.
A lot
The rest
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
always a one day job or something but it beats a blank
Light Industrial Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Virginia Beach, VA7. Februar 2019
I never had a long term job with Randstad and the companies they send you to didn't pay very good at all. Randstad is just a better than nothing temporary employment job..
got paid one day early
Nachteile
short lunch and not paid
Ranstad has potential
AON - BENEFITS ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lincolnshire, IL6. Februar 2019
Ranstad has potential but when there are company conflicts the employee will lose every time. Ranstad seems willing to address employee concerns for the most part. Unfortunately, they do fall short sometimes.
Arbeitskultur
Not a professional or organized location
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC6. Februar 2019
I witnessed a fight on the call center floor. Agents were not paid on their paydays due to payroll errors. Then Randstad’s management for contractors are not understanding and helpful and then they showed unfair treatment to certain individuals and made accommodations to some but not all. Then they end your assignment without notice
Exciting new experience
Call Center Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ6. Februar 2019
I enjoyed working new and different jobs, did not mind being paid every week, and the staff at Randstad is very helpful and understanding with situations that may occur last minute.
Vorteile
Weekly pay, over the average amount of pay
Lunch hours vary
Good Place To Work For
Quality Control Associate at ArtFX (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC6. Februar 2019
Randstad is a good place to work for. They helped place me in a temp to perm position. The office personel are super nice. At one glance of my resume, they were able to quickly identify a few positions that would suit my skills.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage