Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 10.897 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD5. Mai 2018
This is a great place to work with if you need temp work. The most important thing to do is to always be available and to let your recruiter know you're available for work.
Great temp agency
Administrative and Reception Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN4. Mai 2018
The recruiting team is well-versed, professional, and competent. They are also very accommodating and warm when working with their temps. Highly recommend when in need of a temping gig.
Arbeitskultur
Also have ping pong table
Customer Support Representative, Fraud Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gurnee, IL4. Mai 2018
Randstad is a company enova uses to hirer all there employees. Same exact job that enova is only difference is with randstad you are a temp to hire so your pay is weekly. Once in the company, you will be switched to bi-weekly
Not good at responding
Never get back in touch with you (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Springfield, MA4. Mai 2018
Not good at responding. When they send you out for an employment job, and if you don’t get it they never give you any explanation of why you didn’t get it and at times they drop you off the face of the earth. When you do work with them, it’s usually a contract position temp to hire. If they let you go they never give you any reason why you were let go. Disappointing. When you address them and send them an email or even a phone call, they do not respond back to you.
Good Salary
Nachteile
Never get back in touch with you.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Interesting and varied assignments
Contract Employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati Ohio4. Mai 2018
I enjoyed my time working for Randstad at the client company. I learned more about the insurance industry and felt I was able to contribute to the company during my time there.
Sin opción de crecimiento
mercaderista (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana3. Mai 2018
Mala atención en agencia, mala remuneración, no atienden cualquer dia ni hora a sus trabajadores,dan malos uniformes.
No despiden a nadien
Nachteile
No hay beneficios para sus trabajadores
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA3. Mai 2018
rude and not paying good not treading right the low paying I did 'nt like the way I was trodded I
dont recommended this agency to a friend . they were rude. All the time I was sitting in the office the lady told me to sit outside rude . I was trodden
recruiter
NSO Technical Recruiter/International Mentor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Woburn, MA3. Mai 2018
great first job out of school to see if you would like to be in sales or not. hard ramp up but worth the grind. you learn so much and you get to work with great people.
Arbeitskultur
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar
Analista de Operações Jr. Cartões (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Av. Engenheiro Roberto Zuccolo, 5553. Mai 2018
Eu fui registrada pela Randstad, porém, prestei serviço temporário ao Itaú Unibanco, portanto a minha avaliação será sobre a empresa que presentei o meu serviço. Todos os dias a equipe tinha uma meta para atingir e com o auxilio de todos inclusive da gerência conseguimos atingir todas as metas. O ambiente é maravilhoso temos regras, porém possuímos liberdade. A parte mais difícil do trabalho era realizar a analise de cada cliente e a mais agradável era ter a sensação que fizemos o nosso melhor em cada caso.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
temp company
ATM Service and Upgrade Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hauppauge, NY3. Mai 2018
I had no issues with randstad and little contact with them. They are a temp company and My work lasted little over a year. The pay was fair and the work was good.
Groupe randstad
Directrice 3 Agences de travail temporaire (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Centre-Val de Loire3. Mai 2018
L entite randstad est formidable, elle fait de belles choses pour ces clients; par contre le management intermediaire est malhonnete. Encore trop de passe droit lorsque que l on est copain avec son hierarchique;
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
Explora os trabalhadores
Assistente de apoio ao cliente (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa3. Mai 2018
Esta empresa não respeita os seus trabalhadores. Há muitos anos que não actualiza salários, progressões nem pensar, muita descriminação. Se um trabalhador adoece e tem alguma limitação para continuar a desempenhar a atual função, atribuída pela medicina do trabalho, a solução da empresa não respeita, e propõe ao trabalhador para fazer um acordo de resolução de contrato, não importa o que o trabalhador deu de lucro a empresa, os anos de efetivo, nada.
Não tem
Nachteile
Os trabalhadores são apenas um numero
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Good Experience
Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Gatos, CA2. Mai 2018
I had a good experience here. Nothing negative to say what so ever. I had to leave my area, and have continues trying to find employment with them since arrival here. Will keep trying.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
boa
Recepcionista e Auxiliar de imigração - Período (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Guarulhos, SP2. Mai 2018
Ambiente tranquilo e acolhedor para o colaborador.
fornece vale refeição
sem refeitório
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Fun place
Data Processor/Copy Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hayward, CA2. Mai 2018
Friendly Staff on their jobs! They know what they are doing. Eager to get you work! In constant contact with the employee. They make sure you have what you need.
Arbeitskultur
Proactive at getting me placements
Interim PA / Medical Secretary (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London2. Mai 2018
I had a great deal of enjoyment from working with the very supportive Randstad.
They consistantly gave me new assignments and if I was not happy at a placement they actively sort new placements.
Good company
Nachteile
Took a while to get high pay band
Arbeitskultur
Great place to have worked.
Industrial Worker 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA2. Mai 2018
Was a great agency to work with. But I was a temporary employee .
Would have loved to become a permanent employee. But I moved before they had more work.
hours of work, pay
only temporary
Arbeitskultur
The overall review for the Tempe, Arizona office motivates their employees and care
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tempe, AZ1. Mai 2018
Tempe, Arizona office only: Very professional, and allowed overtime.
Learned to provide a" yes experience", by resolving issues.
Diversified culture workplace with excellent training.
Rewarded daily with lunch, water, candy, and sodas.
Vorteile
A thirty minute lunch is ok for me.
Nachteile
Short beaks are ok, because I rather go home earlier.
no longer in buisness.
Technician/ Machinist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carlsbad, CA1. Mai 2018
this company is no longer in southern San Diego. Lived there for 10 years and now its gone. Many jobs were lost and few were available for no longer than 2 weeks.
Arbeitskultur
Customer Care Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC1. Mai 2018
I enjoy working for Randstad. I am still employed although Assignment has ended. Staff is professional and helpful. Get paid weekly and off on weekends.
Fitness center, get paid weekly, and work Monday through Friday
Nachteile
Contract to Hire based off clients, 30 mins lunches, No warning about change until the day of at any given hour.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil