Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 11.331 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
its a temp service
Warehouseman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stow, OH31. Juli 2018
not much to say. they stink and only care about the client and not the worker. they let the client abuse the worker. and if you get hurt they drop you.
they are a temp service
Nachteile
i only went there for the money
Arbeitskultur
Both laid back and fast paced
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Richmond, VA30. Juli 2018
Randstad was a good place for me when it came to production work. You learned how to move fast and work together which is a key to every job I think. It takes you to another level.
Estabilidad Laboral
Abogada de Contratos (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.30. Juli 2018
buen ambiente laboral, estabilidad y respeto entre sus colaboradores
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Not impressed
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris, ON30. Juli 2018
Was told my pay rate would be $20/hr and it turned out to be $15.50. I'm a certified forklift operator with 20 years experience...not happening! Was also told I had to pay for my own fall arrest out of pocket. The people all looked rough or new Canadians. They take what they can get and have a huge turnover rate. They won't let you wear competitors clothing and if you do they put a sticker over the logo. Personally would never wear Adidas clothing but would if they supplied it, which they don't.
Clean
They will use you for 3 months then let you go
They're alright
Temporary Employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL30. Juli 2018
I have only been on one assignment. They don't seem to call you for assignments unless to pester them by phone and email. Applying for assignment online doesn't work. They only contact you if you send your resume directly to the recruiter.
Arbeitskultur
Out of place and uncertain
Design Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sunnyvale, CA30. Juli 2018
I felt like I was a number and not a person. I did not feel valued despite how many raving reviews I received. Benefits are expensive and pay is not competitive.
Prima tijd gehad
Fraudebestrijding - E-bridge (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Diemen30. Juli 2018
Ik heb tijdelijk bij Randstad gewerkt en ik heb daar een prima tijd gehad. Het was gezellig en gemoedelijk. Goede begeleiding en aansturing.
unzufrieden
Produktionshelfer Siegenia Aubi Hermeskeil (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hermeskeil30. Juli 2018
war nicht zufrieden, sehr kompliziert Absprachen zu treffen
Arbeitskultur
Best place to work, People management is good
Consultant - Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  hyderabad30. Juli 2018
Good Culture and work life balance in Randstad. For every five years randstad will celebrates their anniversary across india. it is a kind of get to gather. we enjoyed a lot.
travail intérim
Intérimaire pour la société SPIE,Eiffage Energie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ile de france30. Juli 2018
c’était des missions en intérim en attendant une place en CDI.
expérience enrichissante
c'est de l'intérim
Overall a great company
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX 7738130. Juli 2018
At any company you will have pro and cons to deal with .No job I'd perfect but you still have to do your best as an adult to provide for your family. Learn what you can to more forward with the company. Also you can take the work performance and experience to any company have experience under your belt.
Vorteile
Flexible hours well keep office envoirment
Nachteile
Really didn't found any ..
Arbeitskultur
Randstad does a lot right
Market Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA29. Juli 2018
You are fully immersed into the staffing industry at Randstad and you are a part of a very "high end" company. With it being global, a lot can get lost at times in the mission. Regions have autonomy which is nice. Very highly metric driven.
Bonus Compensation can be GREAT
Nachteile
Culture is not the best from up down making it hard on local managers
Pozytywny.
monter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stryków, łódzkie29. Juli 2018
Nie mam za dużo wspomnień, z tym pośrednikiem pracy.
Firma dająca prace.
Nachteile
Krótki staż z tym przedsiębiorstwem.
Arbeitskultur
Poor benefits, sells out staff to keep client happy
Lean Agile Trainer and Coach, Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY29. Juli 2018
was told during recruitment that contract-based staff had access to flexible spending accounts, and that was a lie. Once staffed I found that our team had a variety of administrative issues where our customer failed us, but account management would not address with customer
Travail intérim
Agent d'installation (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nice (06)29. Juli 2018
J'ai vécu une très belle expérience professionnelle riche en compétences, ponctualité, sérieux de travail, l'importance du travail en équipe, idée intéressante sur les différentes métiers, les méthodes de travail et la sécurité de travailleur. Adaptation aux besoins et aux conditions de travail.
Vorteile
Experience professionnelle riche et diversifiée
Les déplacements
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
environnement agréable
technicien de surfaces industriel (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Belgique29. Juli 2018
Des heures. acceptable des chantiers acceptable pour le déplacement travaille. pas loin
tous
néant
Temporary agency
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chesapeake, VA28. Juli 2018
Pay was good for temporary agency. Sometimes have to keep calling to make sure you get your hours for the week. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend them to potential workers.
Falta de organização
nenhum (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nenhum28. Juli 2018
Não cheguei a trabalhar na empresa, recebi um ligação que durou cerca de dez minutos praticamente uma entrevista, que no caso seria p prestar serviço a Uber da costa rica e era necessário espanhol, a pessoa que falava comigo não tinha boa dicção é falava enrolado e muito alto, no final da ligação ela confirmou meu e-mail, a entrevista seria no dia seguinte, segundo a pessoa eu receberia o e-mail até às dezoito horas com o endereço, até hoje não recebi e-mail.
Empresa de nome
Nachteile
Falta de organização e boa fé.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Very Helpful in Providing Employment
Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rhode Island27. Juli 2018
I worked 2 different jobs under this temporary agency. The first was through Smurfit Stone Container Located in Montville Ct. I was employed as a receptionist. The Second Job was at Medical Engineering, Located in Rhode Island hospital. This organization was very helpful in helping me find employment when I relocated to Rhode Island.
Perfect Job Fit
Short Notice Concerning Job Assignment
n/a
Financial Reporting/Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY27. Juli 2018
This was a consulting assignment. I worked at citigroup in their treasury department. My job was to develop spreadsheets to help them automate trends and do some modeling.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil