Bewertungen für Randstad

Alle 10.319 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Temporary Assignments at corporate locations
Temporary Assignments (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX7. Februar 2018
Great temp agency to work for. Worked full time at various locations, learning different corporate cultures. Was able to take off when needed. Very willing to train on newest/latest software programs applicable to your job market niche.
Temp assignments
Job placement
Accounting Clerk (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX7. Februar 2018
They have a great staff that really helps find you not just a job but a career where you can grow to your full potential. I would recommend the staff 100%.
Great staff and communication
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Productive and fun workplace
Maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL7. Februar 2018
I haves good supervisor good team n nice peoples we work 8 to 12 hour a day in maintenance n quick place n nice administrative person n good pay n benefits
Gezellige en professionele werkomgeving
Magazijnmedewerker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schiphol7. Februar 2018
Een hele professionele organisatie met kennis van zaken. Hele fijne werknemers en altijd goed contact met iedereen gehad.

Ik zou zo weer voor Randstad gaan!
Leuk bedrijf
Administratief medewerkster (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amsterdam7. Februar 2018
Goede werksfeer en begeleiding door de contactpersoon.
Heel betrokken.
Fast paced environment
Receiving Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lawrenceville, GA6. Februar 2018
They knew from my experience that I would be picked up by one of there clients along with my strong work ethics. I kept a flawless attendance record with them was late once due to an auto accident(not my fault). They sent me to mitsubishi told me that this was a client who they wanted the best of randstads best so they pulled me from another job to place me there
LOVED WORKING THERE
TEMPARY EMPLOYEE
I am not sure
didnt have one (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  West Des Moines, IA6. Februar 2018
I cannot really give feed back on working for this place as they are a temp service and hired me for a different company. The company I worked for was great, but closed down the location I worked at.
i dont know
I dont know
Arbeitskultur
Randstad Staffing has helped me gain new knowledge and experiences throughout all the job assignments I had
Legal Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ6. Februar 2018
Randstad Staffing has worked with me through obtaining some temporary positions which has helped me gain many experiences in different fields. They have helped me with staying on longer with a contracted position and have a huge raise
3 Hours of grind and 2 hours on the rail
TEMP EMPLOYEE (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN6. Februar 2018
A typical day at work started at 5pm...I got my custodial cart, went to the first bathroom, and started cleaning...I then proceeded to clean 6-7 other bathrooms of different sizes and shapes...this generally took 3 hours...after this?...I spent a couple of hours cleaning a long entry rail at the front of the building with all-purpose cleaning fluid and rags...the rest of the time was spent maintaining the bathrooms for toilet papers, tampon bags, and overall cleanliness of the floors...
Vorteile
Laid back atmosphere, very easy job at the core
Nachteile
Mixed signals from bosses, didn't know who to listen to as far as orders were concerned
Arbeitskultur
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sandston, VA6. Februar 2018
Very fast paced environment. Hard work, heavy lifting, limited hours, cold atmosphere in the winter months and very hot in the summer months. Very low pay for the work that was being performed.
Divertido
Auxiliar logistica (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pinto, Madrid6. Februar 2018
Es muy divertido y agradable se pasa el tiempo muy rápido ya que el trabajo es muy ameno.y hay mucho compañerismo.
Ninguna
Ninguna
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Temp Agency
Invoice and Billing Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ6. Februar 2018
This is a temporary agency I worked for off and on while I was between jobs. They always found me good jobs quickly. I would use them again and refer my friends.
nice place to work
file clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lynchburg, VA6. Februar 2018
work was steady very little pressure. The schedule was very flexible and had the option to make up any time you missed. Casual dress and staff was very helpful and friendly
Nice place to work
Material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, KS5. Februar 2018
It was very competitive, very friendly. Although it was something I had to get used to as far as how much had to be done an hr, once you get a rythm, it makes it very easy to get your quota. The most fast paced job I've ever worked at.
What I learned
Loader, picker, glue pressure, machine operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC5. Februar 2018
That some jobs use people to help them to get ahead with their work and when they are finish with you are out the door. So even if you work hard and don't miss days you are out.
meeting new people
healthcare too high
Arbeitskultur
Fine if you don't mind temp work
Help Desk Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oak Ridge, TN5. Februar 2018
My only issue was that I had no clear path to becoming a permanent employee. They stated that my contract with the employeer would be 9 months and after being there 11 months I still was a temp.
lead
Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA5. Februar 2018
i was a temp there and if you're not hired on the lead or supervisor does not communicate with you unless you are hired on! it was a lot favoritism going on! if you don't know something instead of showing you they do it for you! instead of teaching you
friendly envimorment
lack of communication
Telemarketing/School Referral
Telemarketing/School Referral (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Beaverton, OR5. Februar 2018
The Randstad agents were unhelpful at all times. They were there for the Employer not their Employees. Any time you went to them with any issue they pretended to be helpful and care, but did nothing. All they are there to do is hire, fire and make sure thay you are properly written up, for firing. IF you can tolerate the job for any extended time or never do anything to be terminated, you can expect to be let go for deceitful reasons. Don't plan on that 1 year anniversary. If you HAVE to have a job now. Take it and feel NO remorse for looking for another job and leaving. The school referral job is a scam. Robo calls transferred to you under false pretenses. They think you are going to help them get a job.lol. Even if your numbers are good they will find something to keep you written up for. Enjoy being sick ALL of the time because no one washes their hands and everyone is sick.
Free 15$ for food.
Nachteile
Everything about working there. Randstad reps.
Good positions with decent pay
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Islandia, NY5. Februar 2018
Randstad offers good positions with a decent pay. However I had issues with being paid on time and also being paid correctly. I had to go through a lot to get paid, when I got the money it was weeks later
Good positions with decent pay
Nachteile
Not getting paid on time or properly
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
randstad
Welder/fabricator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bismarck, ND5. Februar 2018
fast hard paced work, you earned your wages you can say. Also time went by quick and safely of course, everybody took the job serious but the hardest part if the first 2-3 weeks.

Gesamtbewertung