Bewertung für Randstad als Administrative Assistant

295 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 10.894 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
I was on a Contract with IBM.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. Mai 2018
I was on the IBM contract for 14 years I enjoyed my IBM family, however Randstad could have offered more on the job training.I love that they have a flexible work schedule.
Vorteile
work from home on fridays
Nachteile
the healthcare was very expensive on my contract
Arbeitskultur
I opt to now review please.
Executive & Admin. Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC7. Mai 2018
Being that is a staffing-company, I don't have a disposition that allows me to provide a review of the company as if it were something else. However, it is a good staffing agency.
Great place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD5. Mai 2018
This is a great place to work with if you need temp work. The most important thing to do is to always be available and to let your recruiter know you're available for work.
Great temp agency
Administrative and Reception Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN4. Mai 2018
The recruiting team is well-versed, professional, and competent. They are also very accommodating and warm when working with their temps. Highly recommend when in need of a temping gig.
amazing company
Administrative Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA23. April 2018
I love this company! They are the best at finding jobs and my recruiter is he greatest. She is hard working and dedicated to finding the fit for each company.
Nice Company
Administrative Assistant - Advanced Level (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wauwatosa, WI19. April 2018
Responsible for Extracting Daily Priority Report to keep track of OE Accounts
Assist 14 Sales Account Executives in Daily Ordering of Open Enrollment Kits and Member Issues
Use of Critical Escalation Issues, Billing and Enrollment Issues as well as Team Tracker Issues
Arbeitskultur
Great place to grow your experience
Temp Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC11. April 2018
I worked mostly contract assignments. The staff at Randstad were great at matching my skills to potential employers and if I wasn't comfortable with an assignment they were very accommodating with finding a new assignment for me.
Vorteile
The staff at Randstad are very good at preparing you for new positions
Nachteile
Being a staffing company, the benefits are limited.
various administrative offices
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA7. April 2018
A typical day would be to assist various managers, CEOs, etc. with the day-to-day activities within a company. Provide excellent customer service and administrative skils to clients, etc.
Vorteile
I set my own hours when possible
Arbeitskultur
Summary
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO28. März 2018
Each time I had a different assignment so it varied.Answer multi line phone system, direct calls and take messages. Distribute mail and faxes, accept deliveries. Create and maintain job files through completion of projects while working closely with Managers. Scan documents, prepare and burn CD’s and create PDF files. Perform general duties including; typing, copying and filing. Operate photocopier, computer and scanner to print and copy documents on various paper
Long term assignments
Nachteile
Some places where not as good as others
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Fun, relaxed workplace
Administrative Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA26. März 2018
The staff at Randstad is very friendly. It is a very supportive environment, fast paced environment. Randstad is always very quick to provide staff with new work opportunities.
Contractual work environment
Administrative Support Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, MD 2104624. März 2018
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. It contracts individuals with power of today's intelligence, to support people and organizations to realize their true potential. The managers are outstanding and the workforce environment are professionals with leading missions to connect people with achievable results.

I am very proud to be of contractual service for this company, for the achievements of providing contractual rewarding services have been the highest accomplishments.
Needs Improvement
Administrative Support Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plainfield, IN23. März 2018
In the environment in which I was placed, there is no opportunity to become an employee of the company for which you are a contract employee. Contracts are extended indefinitely.

Health insurance is available, but the cost is so high it would eat an entire paycheck to afford it.

If you enjoy a variety of work, and do not need benefits or paid time off (there are no paid vacation days or paid holidays), then this is a great place to work.
decent salary, friendly staff
Office Support Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL19. März 2018
i was treated kindly and questioned answered , an assignment was found fairly quickly, the drug test was simple and quick , its difficult not knowing all the time when the job will end
Temporary Agency
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, MA5. März 2018
I was a temporary worker and enjoyed the assignments provided to me by Randstad. My first assignment was at Harvard Law School and lasted about 6 weeks. The second assignment was at the Harvard Berkman Center.
Vorteile
Assignments were of high interest
Preferred a permanent assignment at Harvard University
Fun and exciting
Executive Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, GA27. Februar 2018
As you walk in they make you feel right at home. If your nervous about the interview by the time you get in there to do your interview the person at the front desk has made you feel comfortable and ready to take on the task your about to approach! They always keep you posted about your next assignment and its never a long time that they keep you out of work.
Receptionist
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plainfield, IN25. Februar 2018
While working for Randstad, would handle all of the incoming applicants (Temporary Service) that came into look for a position with the company that they helped find employees for,
Good environment
Nachteile
It was only a temporary position
Realiable company
Administrative support roles (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL22. Februar 2018
They work with a lot of important companies, you can change from temp a permanent position if you do a wonderful job. They bring to you a Good advisering before each interview that you have.
A lot of opportunities
Nachteile
may require to be ready for begin a job as soon as they call you
Staffing firm
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westborough, MA13. Februar 2018
The Randstad office was located in Westborough MA and unfortunately has closed.
While the office was open the staff was fabulous in helping to place me.
I worked as a temporary employee for Middlesex Savings Bank for approx. 5 months in a receptionist / administrative assistant in the Bank's Operation Center.
It was truly a nice place to work for and people there were always helpful and kind.
Exciting Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC11. Februar 2018
At Randstad there are alot of different contract, with alot of areas to improve in. At Randstad the staff are great and eager to get you out there on assignment.
Exciting work assignments
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN2. Februar 2018
Job assignments were places that you would never dream of going and gave me a sense of school, because you learned something new everyday. I enjoyed my assignments.
Free education
Nachteile
Not all were long term assignments or temp to perm.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil