Bewertung für Randstad als Administrative Assistant

280 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Job Duties
Office Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA16. Februar 2018
While I was a Temp Employee my Job duties included.
Worked out multiple Assignments which included:
Answering Phones
Helped out in Front Office
Date Entry
Staffing firm
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westborough, MA13. Februar 2018
The Randstad office was located in Westborough MA and unfortunately has closed.
While the office was open the staff was fabulous in helping to place me.
I worked as a temporary employee for Middlesex Savings Bank for approx. 5 months in a receptionist / administrative assistant in the Bank's Operation Center.
It was truly a nice place to work for and people there were always helpful and kind.
Exciting Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC11. Februar 2018
At Randstad there are alot of different contract, with alot of areas to improve in. At Randstad the staff are great and eager to get you out there on assignment.
Exciting work assignments
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN2. Februar 2018
Job assignments were places that you would never dream of going and gave me a sense of school, because you learned something new everyday. I enjoyed my assignments.
Free education
Nachteile
Not all were long term assignments or temp to perm.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
general laborers are more successful
Administrative Support/ General labjor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  West Palm Beach, FL15. Jänner 2018
lucrative manufacturing and limited clerical jobs. Security of employment is not well and employee support is not powerful. Phallocentric departments challenge and conflict employee rights without regard.
frequent calls
poor employee relationships
Arbeitskultur
Gave me consistent temporary assignments
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA12. Jänner 2018
I appreciate Randstad for getting me work when I needed it. They would call me often and get me on assignments. They were always very thorough with details to make sure that I had all information.
unique opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Southaven, MS6. Jänner 2018
This was a staffing agency. Working here gave me the opportunity to explore various types of work in an office setting and helped me to acquire new skills. I enjoyed meeting new people and learning new things on a daily basis.
Nice company
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pittsburgh, PA4. Jänner 2018
I have worked here on two different assignments and enjoyed both assignments. The recruiters are friendly and willing to help their employees. I can always get in touch with my recruiter.
Very Productive
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Richmond, VA4. Jänner 2018
A great job to work for. They make sure you are happy with the job assignments they send you to. They go out there way to find you a job in your field
Vorteile
Great Jobs they send you on
N/A
Excellent Team environment
Office Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bedford, NH30. Dezember 2017
Enjoyed working with everyone, Very professional group with various skill sets. Learned alot of new skills from everyone. Gained ability to pace myself & maintain goals set for the day
wonderful atmosphere
long commute
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work for and kept me busy
ADMINSTRATIVE/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL29. Dezember 2017
Randstad has been my main staple for a long time. Whenever I needed work, I could count on them to find something comparable to my needs. They were willing to work with me and find the best jobs.
Meeting new people
temp place
Various Administrative Assistant/Office Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ29. Dezember 2017
Temp agency. Some of the recruiters are nice and some could care less. I have had some waste my time but they still had me come into their office to meet their quota I believe. I have had some really hard working recruiters that have seriously helped me obtain employment and THANK THEM very much for their assistance.
Vorteile
The recruiters who really want to assist are awesome.
Nachteile
The recruiters who waste your time and string you along for their benefit only.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Randstad will help you find you
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX18. Dezember 2017
I learned that when you approach a temp service with your desire to find employment, it's best to be honest about your employment needs. They will place you where you belong and will communicate often so you're never left in the dark.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Nice people/caring
Data Entry/Admin Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX13. Dezember 2017
They were consistent with finding me employment
Once I finished one job they were right there with another
They always kept in contact while I was on each job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Randstad
Administrative Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC13. Dezember 2017
Randstad consistently places me with professional client companies which are compatible with my skills and decent compensation.

The recruiters are also professional and pleasant to work with as well. Over the years working as a contractor, Randstad has been the best out of anyone else!
Great recruiting staff!
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA12. Dezember 2017
I worked for Randstad as a full time temp for 8 years. I started working at UCLA and was offered a regular full time job. Regrettably, I had to decline because I needed time off to care for my father. I was then off work for some months and used the time to be with my family. When I was ready to go back to work I called them and was then assigned to work at State Farm Insurance Company's hub in in several positions over 6 years. Also a great company to work for. The reason they couldn't hire me was because they were in a layoff/transition and could hire people only into the hubs or as agents. I paid about $20.00 a week for health insurance and Randstad paid the rest of the premium. I accumulated paid time off for sick/vacation days. When I left I had accumulated about 45 hours of sick time. Most importantly, it gave me work flexibility. The recruiting staff at the West Los Angeles office on Wilshire was great. Note: As with any decent employer, dependability and great work ethics are key. My reason for leaving was the client company hired me as a regular full time employee. One great thing about starting as a temp is you get to know the client company's culture and players before considering being hired directly by them. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Randstad again for part time, full time, temp or temp to hire positions.

Thanks so much, Randstad!
Vorteile
Flexibility, accumulate paid time off, low cost health insurance and benefits, recruiters do the job hunt for you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Randstad is a wonderful place to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plantation, FL9. Dezember 2017
Randstad is a wonderful place to work for. Their helpful staff were able to place me in several locations of employment in which I were able to be a productive employee.
Arbeitskultur
Fine for a temporary assignment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schaumburg, IL 6017322. November 2017
I worked a few temporary assignments with Randstad that were supposed to have gone permanent. But they ended as temporary positions since the employers couldn't afford to hire.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC7. November 2017
Participate in division personnel functions and activities, work with human resources to coordinate promotional activities for the recruitment of employees. Prepare job bulletins and screen applicants. Assist in selecting vendors to provide recruitment services. Collect, prepare and process time reports for designated staff. Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budget and personnel requirements.
Productive and friendly atmosphere
Legal Admin Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ4. November 2017
A typical day at work would be to log on computer and read for a few hours and then take a break, read my case load and process the completion of burning sensative information on CD and address envelopes for mailing requested information to requested parties. The atmosphere was quiet, management were always helpful to figure out any questions you have about the case you are working on to ensure accuratecy or complexcity of the case. The workplace culture was very professional, and it was easy to adapt to . The most enjoyable part about the job was that the office was quiet as everyone was reading.
small staff