Bewertung für Randstad als Administrative Assistant

320 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.431 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Production
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Haven, CT17. Februar 2019
They were really very good at helping you find a job. I have no complaints. They even helped me get into the Knights of Columbus full-time. That's how I made it there.
2,0
Try another agency first
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX15. Februar 2019
They are looking for friends instead of dedicated employees. They want you to check in once a week, utilizing time you could be looking for employment. I'm available until I tell you otherwise.
Great Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Winnipeg, MB11. Februar 2019
The staff are very friendly, helpful and motivated. They have a great attitude and keep me busy constantly on assignments. They are a positive inspiration to myself.
Nice place to work
Administrative Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Parsippany, NJ8. Februar 2019
Pleasant team of recruiters who has the ability to place you on various assignments. The most enjoyable art of the job is the team is always available to help in any way possible.
decent pay
short assignments
Great team work culture
Project Support Offices (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sydney NSW5. Februar 2019
Excellent flexibility offered and great work environment. Professional consultants who work with a range of Government and Commercial businesses. Easy Registration process for candidates using online tools.
Vorteile
Flexible work conditions and approachable management
Nachteile
Travel time if you live outside Sydney metro area
Arbeitskultur
It is a temp agency. Work is offered when available.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN area4. Februar 2019
What to be expected. They call when they have work available. Being called is quite "hit or miss" and work is not always available when desired. I always enjoy meeting and working with new people and organizations.
Vorteile
You have the option to not accept any assignment.
Nachteile
Even on open/available dates, no work is guaranteed.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
This company offers a wide variety of temp positions
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX28. Jänner 2019
I have no complaints pretty much your typical temp agency. Depending on the contract you work for it can be easy going. Pay is fair but not enough to support a cost of living.
Nice agency
administrative assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Troy, MI26. Jänner 2019
I was assigned to LCI through this agency. LCI turned out to be the most pleasant place I ever worked. My only regret is that another advertising agency got the contract with GM
Relaxed atmosphere
Lost contract
Arbeitskultur
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bluffton, SC24. Jänner 2019
Enjoy working with Randstad, they place you on jobs compatible with your skills. Have worked two administrative positions under their direction. Both were temp . would love to do a temp to hire.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great chance to advance your career
Staffing Admin Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Herndon, VA19. Jänner 2019
At this moment I am pressed for time. Will edit my review and write more about this company later. Randstad is a great professional place to work. I recommended a friend. It was a great opportunity for him to advance his career.
Weekends off
Short breaks
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Randstad really goes to bat for you.
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Edmonton, AB21. Dezember 2018
For temporary assignment recruitment you need to have some patients. The recruiters really try their best to find a great fit for your skills and are always available to contact if you have any questions and concerns.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 4Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great opportunity and very fun place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Norcross, GA7. Dezember 2018
I had such a great experience working with this company. I literally have no complaints and would love to go back one day as I grow in my own career. The team support was phenomenal! Everything was put together and always ran smoothly.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX5. Dezember 2018
Great place to apply your education and skills while learning new skills. Great management team who are helpful and give challenges to help employees grow.
Arbeitskultur
Administrative Assistant @ Macon Housing Authority (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bibb County, GA26. November 2018
The only thing I have to say about Randstad is they told me if I did not like the job then I could move. When I called to be moved they informed me that it put me in a different category so I stayed on the job for 8 months until they were ready to fill the position. I never got another assignment after that.
Weekly Pay
Nachteile
Did not get anymore assignments
Good agency to work for
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester25. November 2018
The day to day work was ok. I learned a lot: ie about people as I was working different day in different offices. I learned to adapt to changes and people.
Weekly salary
Not stable
flexible
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC20. November 2018
Excellent work space.
Work/Life balance is great
Some unprofessional work mates
Love contracting!!
Love office locations
Management very understanding and suportive
Weekly pay, Learning experience
Nachteile
Very low hourly pay. Encouraged to sign document with salary cap
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Ranstad is a rather good place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ11. November 2018
Ranstad was a job where I worked just for a salary. I did not like the job all that much, but did all they required for my position. The culture was fair and did not offer much in the way of benefits.
Good environment
Low pay
speedy placement
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Victoria, BC7. November 2018
Randstad had speedy placements and very informative of the job, what is expected and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Pay system and access to pay information was user friendly as well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Consistent and professional
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC5. Oktober 2018
For a temp agency I received professional treatment and consistent phone calls for job opportunities. Most jobs didn't last longer than a month but with a good report you did receive a call on a regular basis.
Consistent
Not the longest contracts
Friendly Staff
Temp Administration Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gough Transport Noble Park2. Oktober 2018
I walked into a job the next day after my interview with Randstad
the staff at Randstad were very approachable and friendly that put me straight at ease. The contract for work at Gough Industrial was extended I learnt new skills such as accounts - receivable payable and end of month.
The work culture at Gough Industrial was casual and friendly which I loved. The best part of the job was the large amounts of paperwork and fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was chasing up customers for money owing on their account and getting them to pay.
Positive and friendly environment
Nachteile
Only Permanent Part time work offered after the contract was finished I was seeking full time work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage