Bewertung für Randstad als Administrative Assistant

304 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.957 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Ranstad is a rather good place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ11. November 2018
Ranstad was a job where I worked just for a salary. I did not like the job all that much, but did all they required for my position. The culture was fair and did not offer much in the way of benefits.
Good environment
Low pay
speedy placement
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Victoria, BC7. November 2018
Randstad had speedy placements and very informative of the job, what is expected and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Pay system and access to pay information was user friendly as well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Consistent and professional
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC5. Oktober 2018
For a temp agency I received professional treatment and consistent phone calls for job opportunities. Most jobs didn't last longer than a month but with a good report you did receive a call on a regular basis.
Consistent
Not the longest contracts
Friendly Staff
Temp Administration Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gough Transport Noble Park2. Oktober 2018
I walked into a job the next day after my interview with Randstad
the staff at Randstad were very approachable and friendly that put me straight at ease. The contract for work at Gough Industrial was extended I learnt new skills such as accounts - receivable payable and end of month.
The work culture at Gough Industrial was casual and friendly which I loved. The best part of the job was the large amounts of paperwork and fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was chasing up customers for money owing on their account and getting them to pay.
Positive and friendly environment
Nachteile
Only Permanent Part time work offered after the contract was finished I was seeking full time work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
great
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA25. September 2018
like I stated on the last one. this survey is a waste of time why would you guys even make people take 150 characters our of their job search to do this?
randstad is great
this survey is not
Arbeitskultur
Flexibility & chance to work at various companies, learn new things
Administrative Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Alexandria, VA20. September 2018
Very little supervison, work independantly, a chance to move around and learn different things, meet new people. Working the public, assisting and fulfilling a company needs.
Arbeitskultur
Great way to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD13. September 2018
Randsta d has successfully found me employment on multiple occasions. They always fun assignments that for my background and resume. One thing I disliked about working for the agency was the lack of benefits. I also found that companies will try to keep you on as a temp for 6+ months, there's a lag in converting you to a permanent employee.
Quickly finds assignments
No benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Macon, GA31. August 2018
this company is more for their clients than for their worker. The are always asking for a review at the beginning and not after the assignment was over,
temporary
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA27. August 2018
Great staffing agency. The staffing agency was helpful when I was between jobs. This a good place if you're looking for temporary assignments. Provide quality assignments.
salary
temporary
Decent staffing agency
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA21. August 2018
I used them many years ago when they seemed to have more of a presence. Did not seem to be able to find me or other candidates very good roles. Eventually went with another agency.
fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC13. August 2018
this was a very fun place to work. iloved each and every location i was placed i, they were always checking to see if i had any problems or needed anything. the dress code was very llaid back for the most part and the people and work environment was very plesant
Arbeitskultur
Productive fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  King of Prussia, PA9. August 2018
I got a chance to learn investments and acquire my own clients while working there on a temp contract and would have love to continue working but found a job.
Fee
Short Contracts
Great Community of Likeminded Professionals
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Franklin, TN6. August 2018
I had a wonderful experience working with Randstad. Great girls helped find jobs but there just was not enough temporary jobs. With that there would have been more work.
Great coworkers
Not enough jobs
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL17. Juli 2018
Randstad is a great company to work for. You can choose temp positions or work into a permanent one. You can select the job you are interested in and go from there.
Great Staff
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Havre de Grace, MD19. Juni 2018
Great Company, great staff , employment clients are good , benefits and pay offered are good and reasonable friendly environment assignments pay good.
Arbeitskultur
Support for temporary employees is lacking
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Petersburg, VA26. Mai 2018
Whenever issues came up where support was needed such as pay increases or work-related issues Randstad representatives offered no real help. A representative very rarely comes out to the job site to check on their temporaries.
Weekly paychecks
Nachteile
Little if any support is offered
Attentive and Accurate
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington City, DC21. Mai 2018
The staff was great in helping me find the right job. They took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a job and did their best to match my ideals
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
I was on a Contract with IBM.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. Mai 2018
I was on the IBM contract for 14 years I enjoyed my IBM family, however Randstad could have offered more on the job training.I love that they have a flexible work schedule.
Vorteile
work from home on fridays
Nachteile
the healthcare was very expensive on my contract
Arbeitskultur
I opt to now review please.
Executive & Admin. Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC7. Mai 2018
Being that is a staffing-company, I don't have a disposition that allows me to provide a review of the company as if it were something else. However, it is a good staffing agency.
Great place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD5. Mai 2018
This is a great place to work with if you need temp work. The most important thing to do is to always be available and to let your recruiter know you're available for work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage