Bewertung für Randstad als Administrative Assistant

293 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.360 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC13. August 2018
this was a very fun place to work. iloved each and every location i was placed i, they were always checking to see if i had any problems or needed anything. the dress code was very llaid back for the most part and the people and work environment was very plesant
Arbeitskultur
Productive fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  King of Prussia, PA9. August 2018
I got a chance to learn investments and acquire my own clients while working there on a temp contract and would have love to continue working but found a job.
Fee
Short Contracts
Great Community of Likeminded Professionals
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Franklin, TN6. August 2018
I had a wonderful experience working with Randstad. Great girls helped find jobs but there just was not enough temporary jobs. With that there would have been more work.
Great coworkers
Not enough jobs
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL17. Juli 2018
Randstad is a great company to work for. You can choose temp positions or work into a permanent one. You can select the job you are interested in and go from there.
Great Staff
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Havre de Grace, MD19. Juni 2018
Great Company, great staff , employment clients are good , benefits and pay offered are good and reasonable friendly environment assignments pay good.
Arbeitskultur
Support for temporary employees is lacking
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Petersburg, VA26. Mai 2018
Whenever issues came up where support was needed such as pay increases or work-related issues Randstad representatives offered no real help. A representative very rarely comes out to the job site to check on their temporaries.
Weekly paychecks
Nachteile
Little if any support is offered
Attentive and Accurate
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington City, DC21. Mai 2018
The staff was great in helping me find the right job. They took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a job and did their best to match my ideals
Arbeitskultur
I was on a Contract with IBM.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. Mai 2018
I was on the IBM contract for 14 years I enjoyed my IBM family, however Randstad could have offered more on the job training.I love that they have a flexible work schedule.
Vorteile
work from home on fridays
Nachteile
the healthcare was very expensive on my contract
Arbeitskultur
I opt to now review please.
Executive & Admin. Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC7. Mai 2018
Being that is a staffing-company, I don't have a disposition that allows me to provide a review of the company as if it were something else. However, it is a good staffing agency.
Great place
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD5. Mai 2018
This is a great place to work with if you need temp work. The most important thing to do is to always be available and to let your recruiter know you're available for work.
Great temp agency
Administrative and Reception Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN4. Mai 2018
The recruiting team is well-versed, professional, and competent. They are also very accommodating and warm when working with their temps. Highly recommend when in need of a temping gig.
amazing company
Administrative Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA23. April 2018
I love this company! They are the best at finding jobs and my recruiter is he greatest. She is hard working and dedicated to finding the fit for each company.
Nice Company
Administrative Assistant - Advanced Level (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wauwatosa, WI19. April 2018
Responsible for Extracting Daily Priority Report to keep track of OE Accounts
Assist 14 Sales Account Executives in Daily Ordering of Open Enrollment Kits and Member Issues
Use of Critical Escalation Issues, Billing and Enrollment Issues as well as Team Tracker Issues
Arbeitskultur
Great place to grow your experience
Temp Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC11. April 2018
I worked mostly contract assignments. The staff at Randstad were great at matching my skills to potential employers and if I wasn't comfortable with an assignment they were very accommodating with finding a new assignment for me.
Vorteile
The staff at Randstad are very good at preparing you for new positions
Nachteile
Being a staffing company, the benefits are limited.
various administrative offices
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA7. April 2018
A typical day would be to assist various managers, CEOs, etc. with the day-to-day activities within a company. Provide excellent customer service and administrative skils to clients, etc.
Vorteile
I set my own hours when possible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Summary
Administrative Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO28. März 2018
Each time I had a different assignment so it varied.Answer multi line phone system, direct calls and take messages. Distribute mail and faxes, accept deliveries. Create and maintain job files through completion of projects while working closely with Managers. Scan documents, prepare and burn CD’s and create PDF files. Perform general duties including; typing, copying and filing. Operate photocopier, computer and scanner to print and copy documents on various paper
Long term assignments
Nachteile
Some places where not as good as others
Fun, relaxed workplace
Administrative Support (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA26. März 2018
The staff at Randstad is very friendly. It is a very supportive environment, fast paced environment. Randstad is always very quick to provide staff with new work opportunities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Contractual work environment
Administrative Support Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, MD 2104624. März 2018
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. It contracts individuals with power of today's intelligence, to support people and organizations to realize their true potential. The managers are outstanding and the workforce environment are professionals with leading missions to connect people with achievable results.

I am very proud to be of contractual service for this company, for the achievements of providing contractual rewarding services have been the highest accomplishments.
Needs Improvement
Administrative Support Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plainfield, IN23. März 2018
In the environment in which I was placed, there is no opportunity to become an employee of the company for which you are a contract employee. Contracts are extended indefinitely.

Health insurance is available, but the cost is so high it would eat an entire paycheck to afford it.

If you enjoy a variety of work, and do not need benefits or paid time off (there are no paid vacation days or paid holidays), then this is a great place to work.
decent salary, friendly staff
Office Support Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL19. März 2018
i was treated kindly and questioned answered , an assignment was found fairly quickly, the drug test was simple and quick , its difficult not knowing all the time when the job will end
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil