Bewertung für Randstad als Customer Service Representative

666 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.784 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
could be fun if management actually cared about employees
Customer Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  remote28. September 2018
No chance to speak or defend any criticism you are simply convicted without thought. Management will offend you by portraying you as dishonest and publicly discuss. timesheets, clocking in, and any software needed is NOT well maintained and your pay is never correct. Management is NEVER on the side of the employee. Training staff need more time. They are fantastic but time crunched. You will NOT know what you are doing for a few days and are left alone to figure it out and will be disciplined if errors made.
Vorteile
interesting work, time passes fast, great benefits
Nachteile
management poor, disrespectful treatment and never on employee side
temp agencie
customer service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Charleston, SC27. September 2018
always finds a job for you and makes it in your exsperience level works with you in terms of finding the right job if you feel job was not for you and also tries to work with your schdrule with all in all i had a good job and would have gotten hired but i didnt have transpertation so thats it really good staff agency
professional
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bud davis cadillac24. September 2018
staff was very professional as for providing a quick interview, as well as the placement process. The staff was very understanding when it came to meeting personal needs. I like working for Randstad
placements
Job Placement Company
Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Plantation, FL21. September 2018
Randstad was merely a vessel to other jobsites. Their typical day was job interview to see if I was a possible fit for another job. Sometimes took typing tests or whatever other tests were suitable for the job I was going to be working for that time. Fortunately the job I went for eventually hired me permanently after the three month trial period.
Vorteile
It was a foot in the door to a job
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA19. September 2018
This is a good company. I learned a great deal and i enjoyed the environment. The assignment was a temp assignment and then the company lost the contract.
temp assisments
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative e-mail (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kerala17. September 2018
It was a great time to work with Randstad. All the superiors was very comperative. I got to know how to write e-mail to the customers. It helped me to improve my English language
Randstad Usa is a Very good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Smyrna, TN16. September 2018
Randstad Usa is a good agency to work for. A work day depends on the position you are doing. I learned a lot in the position I am currently in. Management where I work is great. The hardest part of what I do is the scheduling. The most enjoyable part is assisting my clients.
Arbeitskultur
Team Players to support the Clients.
Customer Service Phone Agent with LPL Fin. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA12. September 2018
Easy to work for and are always there if you have a questions either by phone or email. I would be glad to go back if they needed me. I have referred friends to the company. Thank you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Temp Work
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL11. September 2018
Various offices that allow for a great selection of jobs. Can go from a temp worker to permanent on the majority of job placement sites. Strong presence in community activites.
Cut throat company!!!!!!!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC6. September 2018
Do not use them!!! They look down on you! They talk to you like you’re a child! When they terminated me, they sent me an email! Didn’t even had the audacity to call. & when i called, her went off on me! Hurt my feelings. I hate this com
EVERYTHING
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great Company
Xerox Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Webster, NY1. September 2018
They were a great company to work for. Very personable and understanding and accommodating. I would recommend their services for anyone looking for a job.
Satisfactory
Customer Service Representative I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Colorado Springs, CO22. August 2018
This was a temp to hire position. Transitioning was fairly easy. Management was inconsistent but the open door policy was great. Easy to get hired. ..
Easy hire
positive
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oregon21. August 2018
was happy working there they helped me get good jobs, i just had to move to roseberg so i stopped checking in with them, but when i was looking for work they were great in helping me find work
Temporary Assignments & great compensation
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL21. August 2018
I had worked one temporary assignment while employed by Randstad in Miami Florida, before relocating to North Carolina. I have reapplied to Randstad here in North Carolina and I am waiting for my first assignment.
Flexibility of choosing jobs
Recruiters left company
Arbeitskultur
Customer service representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY16. August 2018
Randstad is a staffing agency which turned out to fall short with management. Information was not relied correctly. You are often miss informed along the way
Arbeitskultur
I liked working for them. They had a lot of assignments and kept me busy all summer.
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Providence, RI10. August 2018
It's a great company. I learned lots of skills there. One if the jobs was customer service. Another one was customer service/sales for a beauty salon and my favorite one was for Pharmacy Management.
Vorteile
I could make my own hours.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Love
Service Center Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Largo, MD5. August 2018
out like a light. If someone is out like a light, they are very deeply asleep. Dad gently closed the door again. `She's out like a light,' I heard him whisper to my anxious mother. Note: You can say that someone goes out like a light to mean that they fall quickly and deeply asleep.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 5Melden
worse place to get temp
Stocker/Customer Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kissimmee, FL4. August 2018
pay sucks if you get injured they send you to the worse place to be taken care of , lie about pay workers comp is a joke need a say more worse place
everything
Hated This Job
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN2. August 2018
Randstaad was the worst job I have ever had. They do not take care of their employees. They do not let them advance. They lay people off so they do not have to give them benefits. They do not let you get overtime. Working in the call center was not bad. They should get away from this temp agency and go back to just having regular full time employees. Then maybe their customer service would improve.
Short breaks, Poor Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Overall a great company
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX 7738130. Juli 2018
At any company you will have pro and cons to deal with .No job I'd perfect but you still have to do your best as an adult to provide for your family. Learn what you can to more forward with the company. Also you can take the work performance and experience to any company have experience under your belt.
Vorteile
Flexible hours well keep office envoirment
Nachteile
Really didn't found any ..
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage