Bewertung für Randstad als Customer Service Representative

602 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 10.357 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Productive but assignents were too short
Forklift/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ20. Februar 2018
Not enough work, assignments were to short and hours always 40 or below. Would have liked to work more hours especially since salary was for the most part 10.00 per/hour or below.
Management and coworkers.
Nachteile
Too short hours and pay.
Its okay...
Customer service representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX20. Februar 2018
I really do not have anything positive to say about the location site I was at with Ranstad but it its room to become permanent with the client. Other than that. no comment
Arbeitskultur
Definitely room for advancement.
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA13. Februar 2018
As long as you work hard, Randstad will work hard for you! The people there makes you feel welcomed. It did not take long for job placement. I also like how they make some necessary accommodations for single parents. I have not been working there long but I do look forward to working for Randstad Staffing.
productive
Customer Service Representative/warehouse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Maryland Heights, MO13. Februar 2018
throughout years been at various employers. some customer service and warehouse. I did enjoy the warehouse, a chance to learn more about that trade. nothing difficult. enjoyable part at warehouse was moving around and getting along with coworkers
weekly pay
short term assignments
Very productive and clean
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brooklyn Park, MN 5544512. Februar 2018
I enjoy working with Randstad and the Leaders through the process. I did not like the company give us the employees an extended time to work then end the job without no communication of when our term was coming to an end. The supervisors call us in a meeting room one by one on the day we was working and while other employees was on lunch break to confirm with us on that day was our last day working. Randstad did not allow us to complete our work date and had us packing to go home after the work termination. That was very unprofessional of the Randstad Company.
worker
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Southfield, MI12. Februar 2018
very business professional. temp assignment, wish it could have went longer. very quiet environment. heavy work volume. laid back atmosphere. nice people
Arbeitskultur
Great company to find stable permanant work
Mortgage Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greensboro, NC8. Februar 2018
I worked for Bank of America on this assignment. I would receive calls from home owners asking questions about payments, escrow, and even specifics about their deeds. It was very rewarding to finally learn about escrow and how to accurately calculate it for the homeowner. The most difficult part of the job was to see a homeowner lose their home. Management and fellow employees were excellent at assisting and anwering questions when new employees needed them.
Relaxed dress code
Short breaks
Like a People Mill Environment
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX8. Februar 2018
Never ever ever again.. was treated very badly. Sent an email for start date. I was there , only to be told come back tomorrow.

Very unprofessional and People Mill Like
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working with the staff. They always convey updates, changes, etc.
Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA8. Februar 2018
I will recommend Randstad to anyone. The staff is professional. They convey any changes, updates etc. In a timely manner. The payroll was always on time and if there was a discrepancy it would be handled expeditiously.
Agency
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO2. Februar 2018
Was very rude would not hear your considered about your assignment, they wanted there bounse check no matter how you were stressed about your assignments.
Good pay
Nachteile
If you don’t make it at job assignment they will not find you other assignment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
A day at randstad
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Winston-Salem, NC31. Jänner 2018
I answer calls from which company they have me on at the time and make sure that them employees are in the right coverage and bills are paid. Call ppt back if there was an issue with the account and now its fixed.
Arbeitskultur
it was really not a great place to work.
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Richmond, VA30. Jänner 2018
I didn't work there long enough to really give a good or negative view. For the few days I worked, It was not much of a good place to work. people got fired for any or no reason.
the weekly pay
Nachteile
fired for no good reason
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Angency
Customer service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL26. Jänner 2018
Great place to find work, it takes them sometime depending who is helping or if there is work availble but other than that, they took care of my needs in time.
On time with pay
No benefits
Fine to work ar
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alpharetta, GA 3000924. Jänner 2018
Good job . Temp assignment . Company not looking for permanency . Would apply again to find new opportunities at another company . Great agency to help get started
Ok
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ20. Jänner 2018
They were pretty good paid good and paid weekly just was temporary they do help you find jobs pretty fast and they are able to work with you drug testing depends on the project and is up to the company they are sending you to
Good pay
Temporary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Okay Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lincolnshire, IL18. Jänner 2018
If you have a good team lead, and motivated co-workers you will have a good time working here. Mostly everybody that works here are very polite and helpful.
You're paid weekly
Nachteile
It's a contract job unless you're hired on
Arbeitskultur
Good place to find temporary work.
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN16. Jänner 2018
Varied job placings allowed me to learn new skills in various industries. All but one of the jobs I was sent on were temp-to-hire. Not a good place for people who are currently working unless they plan on quitting with no notice.
ok staffing agency
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cerritos, CA9. Jänner 2018
ok agency to work for.....not enough stability though
You can drive and earn as much as you want. And, the more you drive, the more you’ll make. Plus, you’ll get paid weekly and your fares get automatically deposited.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX6. Jänner 2018
This job was a good job . To bad they lay people off like crazy...i got payed off a week before Christmas.there food is great the breaks are great the trainers are great also
They pay every week
Nachteile
The customers get on your nerves
Randstad Review
Customer Service / Short Term Assignments (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA5. Jänner 2018
Randstad offered various employment opportunities to choose from.
Was helpfull when searching for the right position for both of us. I recommend speaking with a randstad consultant for your next employment.
helpfull staff