Bewertung für Randstad als Customer Service Representative

634 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 10.919 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Randstad
Customer Service Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX15. Mai 2018
Randstad was a temporary agency, but i enjoy working there temporary i learned a lot and meet a lot of interesting people. the environment was diverse, but the hardest part was speaking to elders
that were not eligable for benefit
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Moral and information
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, IL8. Mai 2018
Didnt receive the proper training that I'm custom to having in a call center,lack of understanding,lack of respect. Didnt feel welcomed or appreciated,felt like they want a warm body in the seat to make calls
Arbeitskultur
Easy place to get used to.
Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX6. Mai 2018
Typical day was 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. I learned how to handle inbound calls from employees from many types of companies. Management and staff were there to lend a helping hand when I felt at times overwhelmed. The workplace culture was always energetic and continual learning of new aspects about the job was always expected. The hardest part of the job was leaving it to take care of a family member to needed 24 hour care. My fellow coworkers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Vorteile
Lots of opportunity for growth.
Excellent company
Customer Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tallahassee, FL28. April 2018
No issues with them. They are very professional. They do their best to accommodate you in a workplace according to your expertise, good salary. I strongly recommend Randstad
Nachteile
take a little time to provide you with a new assignment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Appleton, WI26. April 2018
Job was great, easy to do. Training was good though maybe some things could be added. Joys of being a temp, you learn as you go. They need to work on their call in system if they are not going to receive messages people leave and then subsequently let people go. Otherwise, that is really the only complaint I had.
Vorteile
Coworkers, work environment, work itself.
Nachteile
Shabby messaging system for calling in.
Interesting Assignment
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greensboro, NC19. April 2018
Good wages, interesting work assignment, usually long term to permanent, match you very closely to your work skills, given options about the position offered.
Wages Great, Decent benefits, Caring Recruitors
Nachteile
sometimes it takes a minute to find another assignment
Pleasant Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Richmond, VA17. April 2018
It was a typical day of work working with a temporary agency. Hours was great along with the pay. There was overtime. It was optional. Optional to chose health benefits.
Arbeitskultur
Constant telecommunications with short breaks
Customer Service Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Winston-Salem, NC11. April 2018
A typical day is incoming calls for the entire hours worked. The culture is fast paced and no interpersonal situations.
The hardest part of the job was keeping track of all the companies and once calls slow people are laid off.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the weekly pay.
free parking
Short breaks
lack of advancement
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL10. April 2018
the management were not very friendly and helpful and the environment was very cut throat and stressful and training could have been better.floor personnel were not helpful if there was a problem
monday thru friday
low pay
Good emplyment agency
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA9. April 2018
The agency provided consistent work assignments in a timely manner. I was able to utilize my customer service skills and develop new customer service skills,
productive
Customer Service Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ7. April 2018
good place friendly people good support. feedback. opportunities for betterment. Chance of permanent position. accessible recruitment representatives
free lunches
long lunch
Good temporary firm
Program Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA2. April 2018
I thought Randstad was a good firm for temporary work.
They seemed to offer good benefits to their contract employees and were helpful to the contractors onsite. They pay decently. They have good clients. They are not actually onsite with us which would have been nice. They don't seem to have another client available for when your contract ends at the client which would be helpful.
Benefits, customer service
Nachteile
Don't keep you working after the initial contract ends
Temporary Job
CSR contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL1. April 2018
I only worked at Ranted briefly as a contractor. It was a temporary job before I transitioned to Aon Hewitt/Alight Solutions. There is not really much more to add.
A typical day at work
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Garden City, NY29. März 2018
A typical workday would involve sorting payments for customers and performing clerical duties. I would then verify that every file is accessed and submitted.
Friendly coworkers
Assignments too short.
Good experience
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fenton, MO25. März 2018
Good experience, not a lot of room for growth. Management is a little detached but employees are made to feel comfortable. Learned many useful office skills.
enjoyed being a Randstad temporary
Customer Service Admin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lexington, KY21. März 2018
This customer service position was geared by manufacturing and production schedules. I enjoyed learning what I did with this manufacturer and how their products were used by many customers.
co-workers
Nachteile
lots of paperwork to file
Poor management
Customer Service Rep - Alight Solutions (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Salem, NC17. März 2018
Basically a contract to fire job with no benefits. I would not recommend. I've worked for other temp services and have never had a problem until now. Do not work for this company
Nachteile
poor benefits, bad management, no advancement
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
This is a staffing agency
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX13. März 2018
My assignment was very easy going and productive.
Assembly work processing payroll. Very pleasant office.
Hardest part was never knowing hours to be worked.
Enjoyed learning the processing of payroll from start to finish
Vorteile
Learned a lot in the short period of time on this assignment
Temp Position
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tempe, AZ10. März 2018
It was good! I worked at State Farm for a year. I had a year contract with them and the contract expired, so I came back to Dallas. I had a great experience working as a customer service representative.
Arbeitskultur
Productive but assignents were too short
Forklift/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Princeton, NJ20. Februar 2018
Not enough work, assignments were to short and hours always 40 or below. Would have liked to work more hours especially since salary was for the most part 10.00 per/hour or below.
Management and coworkers.
Nachteile
Too short hours and pay.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil