Bewertung für Randstad als Customer Service Representative

689 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.261 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Multiple work places
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR18. Jänner 2019
Staff is nice but some of their clients were not nice. Their customers need to just let them do the interviews and then hire the people after 3 months training period.
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lincolnshire, IL16. Jänner 2019
Management are liars and uneducated. They are not helpful at all. You get recruited and never see them again unless your getting fired. I worked for Alight in Deerfield Illinois and Management team there did not know how to due their job. I would not recommend no one to work for them at all.
Vorteile
No good things about them.
Nachteile
Never get hired a permanent position but Randstad will lie to you and tell you that you will.
Good Temp Service To Work For
Customer Service Support Specialist/ IT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN15. Jänner 2019
Very reliable place for income. Very nice associates that help out tremendously with any type of work aspect needed. Randstad has plenty of jobs that fits all needs of life and will work with your personal schedule to fulfill your job requirements.
Arbeitskultur
Failed to call for several months.
Agent/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX14. Jänner 2019
Recruiters fail to match your work experience with quality jobs. They are not open to hearing your concerns when a job does not fulfill what they had promised, such as overtime, schedules, training, etc . The pay was poor. Job leads were no great.
Nachteile
Health Ins, paid holidays, no overtime
Arbeitskultur
Productive and laid back work place
Data Entry/Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH2. Jänner 2019
I enjoy working with the staff. One time a staff came in and helped work because another employee didn't show up. They take their time and help you find what matches your work criteria.
Great Place To Obtain Temporary Employement
Customer Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ29. Dezember 2018
Great place to obtain a job for a short while I was able to seek optional employment during the temporary time I was on assignment with Randstad they were understanding and considerate without any judgement.
Vorteile
possible full time permanent employment depending on your overall performance.
Nachteile
temporary services is what they do.
2,0
Poor Management
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN28. Dezember 2018
I loved the job but the management was horrible. I had to leave do to a herniated disc compressing on my nerve. I went through therapy and when finished i gave my doctor excuse as instructed by the manager clearing me to go back. once she received it I was told that I couldn't be rehired.
Nachteile
Manager is a horrible person
Arbeitskultur
If you do not care about growing as a proffesional is a good place
(Customer Service Representative) for FEDEX (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maitland, FL26. Dezember 2018
I worked for Randstad for 5 yrs and received raises $.48 within 2 years the PTO is 30 hrs a year do not have vacation paid days and no benefits no medical insurance unless you pay for it which is very expensive
That is a goo job for a student
But not to depend on
Not a pleasant experience
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Melbourne VIC25. Dezember 2018
Only giving 1 star for each because you can't give 0. I would not recommend this agency for anything.. Sent me for jobs before they had finalised Contracts, wouldn't pay for medicals.
Phone number for pay roll or anything else was a nightmare to obtain. Pulled contracts from other people known at the agency due to personal reasons. For me personally I finished a job in September they responded with will find you work in the new year and when I advised of jobs I was able to do there was no communication or application for those jobs. The also didn't want to pay for 30mins overtime after that was the agreed contract.
Kept a roof over my head for 10weeks
Nachteile
No communication, more worried about the dollar not the worker.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
great place to work
Customer service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL19. Dezember 2018
Taking calls from customers and helping them with any problems they have with their benefits. I learned how to handle each call as they come in, management was always there to help if needed. The work place was great, I worked with a diverse of people and I loved it., the hardest part of the job was when the customer called in upset and they won't let you help them. The most enjoyable is when you can calm them down and help them.
Vorteile
The people are great and the job is good and it is a great place to work
can't think of one
Arbeitskultur
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL18. Dezember 2018
Working in a call center answering phones was a first time experience for me. It was fun to get to assist callers with enrolling in their benefits. It was relaxing to be able to work while sitting at a desk/computer. This experience was amazing working in the downtown area of Chicago in a tall, quiet, businesslike building. Working with this company gave me more experience in Customer Service and it also increased my typing pace.
good agency
FINANCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA21. November 2018
randstad was one of the best job agencies Ive worked for. the have higher paying jobs than most places and are always in contact with you informing you of new jobs
3,0
Randstad
CSR - Benton (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  TG14. November 2018
placement was easy and helpful
manager was nice and knowledgeable
gave me several options before allowing me to make my final decision
testing was easy and gave me options on what times it could be complete
Great staffing company
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Charleston, SC11. November 2018
Randstad has to be one of the best in the Charleston area. The ladies in the office by the outlet are great they always called to check on me and would constantly keep me up to date with jobs through email
Great pay
No raises
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chattanooga, TN5. November 2018
fast paced on the phones
high call volume
full time
decent time allowed for lunch breaks
decent breaks throughout the day
fun work area
nice staff
good training teacher
Good overtime offered
insurance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Good place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint-Laurent, QC31. Oktober 2018
it was a great place to work at. It is a shame that the Adidas CS center was relocated to Woodbridge Ontario and that is the only reason why I am not there anymore
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great placement agency
Customer Service/Assistant Purchasing Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD29. Oktober 2018
I was placed with a company that fit my skills perfectly! I wish I could have worked on this contracted job longer. The people at O.Berks were helpful and we were a great team together
Fun
Contractor/Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA29. Oktober 2018
Great place to find a steady job to get you through the hard times I looked forward to any other assignments they might have available. It might be a little slow at times but it works for me.
Decent temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Syosset, NY21. Oktober 2018
Many locations great personnel. Speedy process for intake assessment. They always have jobs, including temporary and permanent positions to help you reach your career goals.
Vorteile
They will help you find a position immediately.
Nachteile
Temp agencies change agents very quickly, and you may need assistance to find your next assignment, and have to start over.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN19. Oktober 2018
This is a good job with opportunity for advancements. Has good benefits. Fast paced. Always get your hours and overtime is available often. Great environment also.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage