Bewertung für Randstad als Customer Service Representative

655 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.348 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
I liked working for them. They had a lot of assignments and kept me busy all summer.
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Providence, RI10. August 2018
It's a great company. I learned lots of skills there. One if the jobs was customer service. Another one was customer service/sales for a beauty salon and my favorite one was for Pharmacy Management.
Vorteile
I could make my own hours.
Love
Service Center Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Largo, MD5. August 2018
out like a light. If someone is out like a light, they are very deeply asleep. Dad gently closed the door again. `She's out like a light,' I heard him whisper to my anxious mother. Note: You can say that someone goes out like a light to mean that they fall quickly and deeply asleep.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 4Melden
worse place to get temp
Stocker/Customer Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kissimmee, FL4. August 2018
pay sucks if you get injured they send you to the worse place to be taken care of , lie about pay workers comp is a joke need a say more worse place
everything
Hated This Job
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cleveland, TN2. August 2018
Randstaad was the worst job I have ever had. They do not take care of their employees. They do not let them advance. They lay people off so they do not have to give them benefits. They do not let you get overtime. Working in the call center was not bad. They should get away from this temp agency and go back to just having regular full time employees. Then maybe their customer service would improve.
Short breaks, Poor Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Overall a great company
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  The Woodlands, TX 7738130. Juli 2018
At any company you will have pro and cons to deal with .No job I'd perfect but you still have to do your best as an adult to provide for your family. Learn what you can to more forward with the company. Also you can take the work performance and experience to any company have experience under your belt.
Vorteile
Flexible hours well keep office envoirment
Nachteile
Really didn't found any ..
Arbeitskultur
Was not what they said it would be.
IHA CSR (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chattanooga, TN24. Juli 2018
The staff act as if you are a number which you are since they get paid off your back and it does not matter if you stay or leave to them after a short time frame. They should follow through with the company you work at tonsee if they actually back up their policy and the position you’ve taken. Also when company documentation says one thing and your told another is completely unprofessional and wrong.
Arbeitskultur
This was a great company to work for.
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grand Rapids, MI16. Juli 2018
Expectations were set accordingly and clearly. I enjoyed working for this company very much. The day to day was fairly relaxed however you did have a list of goals to accomplish. You mostly work independently.
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oklahoma City, OK11. Juli 2018
Great staff with a heart to get you the job that best suites you for the job. The hardest part is getting all your stuff in line with their requirements.
Great People/Staff
Temp to Hire
Dynamic and Focus on Customer service
Customer Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mexico10. Juli 2018
As a customer service specialist, I learnt the ability to effectively handle situations or inquiries while working within policy, procedures and standard processes. Even though working under pressure
Flexibility
Arbeitskultur
great company with many avenues to take
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ9. Juli 2018
I love the place I was working but it was on a contract There is a chance a person could be hired on full time by the company itself and leave Randstad Temp Service, but it doesn't always work out that way. I did go through 5 weeks of training at a well known company in the health industry, I feel I will be able to utilize my training in other places of employment
Vorteile
free snacks every monday and sometime friday
Temporary assignments
Client Service Representative/ Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, MO7. Juli 2018
Great company to work for. Managers were nice and friendly. Always there to answer questions. Good at finding work with 3rd parties. I was able to assist managers, directors and CEO meet their deadlines.
Enjoyed working with 3rd parties
Nachteile
Pay flucates and no permant job
Arbeitskultur
Randstad was a great copmpany to work for.
Customer Service Department (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH3. Juli 2018
The typical workday was picking up work from various stations, input information into computer for other departments and working on the database solving problems.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working with my fellow teams mates we o we had great fun
Customer Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hayward, CA2. Juli 2018
Enjoyed every placement at job site traveling for time to shown up were required good for me so I would like to reply myself threw just to give thax to co /workr
DIFFER JOBS
TIMES SHOW UP
Conditions were good.
Customer Service Admin/Admin (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greensboro, NC27. Juni 2018
I have temped for Randstad since 2014. Experiences were good. Only temp assignments. I received alot of experience with several different software packages.
Nachteile
I need of a permanent situation.
Just a Temp Job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Statesville, NC21. Juni 2018
It is what it is. You get assigned to a temp job making barely more than a high school job, and they can let you go whenever. But when you've got to make money, at least it's something. You do what you have to.
night hours, easy work
Nachteile
no benefits, low pay, no job security
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Decent temp agency
Clerical/Customer Service Talent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Norcross, GA19. Juni 2018
This was a temp agency and the hours varied. I would work with them again. You can pretty much accept a job or not. I enjoyed that freedom of choice.
Set your time/work schedule
Not a steady paycheck
Temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR13. Juni 2018
Randstad is a temp agency and is a good place to go if you are only looking for a temporary position. They did keep me working full time. Unfortunately there were no benefits.
Arbeitskultur
Kymco is a great company that I've been placed at.
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Spartanburg, SC12. Juni 2018
Kymco USA, offers a great potential for growth,and the possibilities are endless. I look forward to position if after my 600 hours they decide to hire me a full time associate for position.
I have a job.
temporary position
Great Assignment
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Garner, NC10. Juni 2018
My original assignment was supposed to be for 1 week to cover for a vacationing employee at a furniture delivery/warehouse hub of a national company. Assignment lasted almost 5 months. If it werent for the fact that the warehouse was closing it would have lasted longer. Managers at Ranstad were available to talk to or email anytime. After this assignment ended they do try to place you at another assignment. The hardest part of working at Randstad is waiting until another suitable assignment becomes available. Other than that I have no problems with Randstad.
Vorteile
Paid weekly, benefits are available, choice of assignments
Time between assignments
Good work environment
customer service representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edo. de México30. Mai 2018
For the time that I was there, I always had a good time. Never had an issue with anyone. Never missed a pay, always on time. As well the location was great, only a 10 min drive from my house.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil