Bewertung für Randstad als Data Entry Clerk

272 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.261 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Customer Service
data entry, Microsoft office (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL3. Jänner 2019
Great experience working for Randstad. My pay was always on time never had a problem. I would recommend this temp service to anyone.Great place to work.
Great work place
Ive enjoyed working
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hayward, CA20. Dezember 2018
I have enjoyed working at the Bank of America Union City, Ca. Ive worked only that job through you guys. I really like doing the job at the Bank of America.
Great
DATA ENTRY (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN12. Dezember 2018
good communication and great company to work for learning insurance verification and guidelines for filing claims and research claim status and providing customers with fees and how they apply
Professional company
no paid time off
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Good Temp Agency
Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Folsom, CA2. Dezember 2018
I liked Randstad. I had no issues with them. I am grateful they gave me a chance.

I like how they did everything online, effectively and efficiently to get us hired.
Nachteile
I was rarely contacted by my recruiter, but that depends on your recruiter.
Fast customer service
HR Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist Temp (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ13. November 2018
Staff really cares and makes the hiring process accommodating and quick. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new organizations in the Tucson area.
Great employment agency.
Mostly data entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lexington KY12. November 2018
This company is an employment agency. They were able to find me a job right away, but unfortunately the position was a hostile work environment. Supervisor cussing and yelling at the employees.
Arbeitskultur
fun place to work and excellent work environment
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lawrenceville, GA25. Oktober 2018
I love the work place where Randstad place me. Its a good experience and I like my supervisor and manager there but unfortunately the manager at Randstad is hateful and racist toward me.
flexible schedule
temp service
Arbeitskultur
It's an OKAY place to work
Data Entry Specialist (Temp) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Folsom, CA22. Oktober 2018
We worked from 7:30am to 4pm. They were pretty strict about breaks (if we sat at our desks too long after break started, they'd come and tell us we had to be away from our desks). Things were always changing and with any company, that means some for the good and some for the bad. once out on the floor, I changed cubicles 6 times within the first six months and I had 4 supervisors in the same length of time. Production kept rising at first we had to complete 28 cases a day, then it moved to 35 and then 40 also in the same timespan. Often times they'd send us home if the caseload was too low or tell us to read our processes. At one point, we sat there the entire day with no work and no supervisor.
Vorteile
Alot of the supervisors were great and the higher ups would treat us to food every now and then
Nachteile
No transparency. Unobtainable production load. High turnover rate.
Arbeitskultur
One of the first jobs I've had since I was younger and they've been under more than one name and still seems to be unorganized.
Team Leader/Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH20. Oktober 2018
Once on the job site you must fill out the proper paperwork wait a long period of time before you start the job. I've learned numerous amount of positions starting with being a Photo Copying, Team Leader, 10 key Data Entry, Transport Operator, Extractions, Candling ect. Some of the management teams that I've worked under while employed needs to have more communication with each other and better understanding. The hardest part of the job is not being able to work in the position that your most comfortable in and good at also mot being able to stay the full shift. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is to be able to work with a diverse group and help others completed the task for the day also getting overtime with a higher pay rate.
Vorteile
The company sometimes award, the employees with some free lunches, when doing a great job in getting quotas met
Nachteile
Its not a full time job its temporary, and sometimes get sent home early
fun place to work
Data Entry clerk, typing (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH17. Oktober 2018
a typical day ranstad very good sometimes working a long a shift. but other wise a great place to work opportunity for advancement, as an
data entry clerk i enjoy the work that was giving also e njoy the opprtunit y to become a team lead.
contests
long lunch
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I have nothing positive to say
Data Entry (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH11. Oktober 2018
This is supposed to be anonymous, however considering my experiences with this company there's no way I can provide any issue details and continue to remain anonymous
15 minute grace period
Nachteile
There are employees that have mental health issues, which creates conflict with their co-workers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Nice managers, but lack of advancement.
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, DE11. Oktober 2018
I loved working for Randstad, however since it is a temp agency, there was definitely a lack of being able to advance in the work place, along with there being slight difficulties with management being able to keep control of the workers.
Arbeitskultur
I think it is a great company to work for just wish their were more permanent opportunities available
Data Entry Specialist (Temporary) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA10. Oktober 2018
Randstad is a great agency to go through. I haven't had any issues with the company and a great place to work. I really wish after you've been on assignment for over 6 + months that Randstad will pay some type of vacation.
Arbeitskultur
Okay for "a right now" situation
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH10. Oktober 2018
its a good job if your looking for some quick money, however their management is terrible and they are unorganized. the hours are not steady off peak and on peak they can be stressful. they tend to make paycheck mistakes.
good money, flexible, convenient
unorganized, hours are spotty
Data Entry
Data Entry and Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL3. Oktober 2018
Even though this was a temp to hire position. The company was awesome. The management that I was allowed to work with treated you like a permanent employee. The atmosphere where I worked was simply amazing.
Arbeitskultur
It's a good job to work when you trying to make extra money.
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH18. September 2018
I enjoy working here for a second job for extra money. My supervisor was fun, friendly and cool. I like working here cause you can get hired on working for the bank.
Vorteile
We go to breaks on time. You see alot of people you know working this jib.
Nachteile
I don't like how it takes so long to get hired on with the company.
Arbeitskultur
I only acquired one job through Randstad that lasted almost a year - it was boring - I like fast paced
Data entry of case notes - temporary assignment (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ10. September 2018
Randstad is a temporary employment agency. I have worked for temporary agencies before and find, for the most part, they only hire to keep the position active with a body count so most times it can be a little slow paced. I really did not feel Randstad had my back when I discussed my situation and how bored I was with the assignment. I stayed until it was over though and reported to work daily.
Vorteile
weekly pay, they do have benefits you can purchase, a new challenge w/each assignment
Nachteile
no paid holidays, sometimes boring assignments
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
1,0
unprofessional, large turnaround
Data Entry Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH30. August 2018
This company is the most unprofessional company i have ever worked for. There was no cohesiveness in training or supervision. Incentives were offered, but not always paid.
Inbound Data Entry Clerk (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ohio25. August 2018
I have been rewarded for my attendance and attitude. My productive has been poor. Due to the fact that I had my own sign on, but less access to complete my job task. No false of mine.
pay. teamwork reality
health insurance benefits
Customer service
Data Entry/ Customer service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rancho Cordova, CA13. August 2018
This is a great company to work for sometimes there are alot of positions available and somtimes there is long wait period. I have been placed with awesome jobs with randstad
Opportunity
Availability
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage