Bewertung für Randstad als Data Entry Clerk

261 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.784 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
I have nothing positive to say
Data Entry (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH11. Oktober 2018
This is supposed to be anonymous, however considering my experiences with this company there's no way I can provide any issue details and continue to remain anonymous
15 minute grace period
Nachteile
There are employees that have mental health issues, which creates conflict with their co-workers
Arbeitskultur
I think it is a great company to work for just wish their were more permanent opportunities available
Data Entry Specialist (Temporary) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA10. Oktober 2018
Randstad is a great agency to go through. I haven't had any issues with the company and a great place to work. I really wish after you've been on assignment for over 6 + months that Randstad will pay some type of vacation.
Arbeitskultur
Okay for "a right now" situation
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH10. Oktober 2018
its a good job if your looking for some quick money, however their management is terrible and they are unorganized. the hours are not steady off peak and on peak they can be stressful. they tend to make paycheck mistakes.
good money, flexible, convenient
unorganized, hours are spotty
Data Entry
Data Entry and Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL3. Oktober 2018
Even though this was a temp to hire position. The company was awesome. The management that I was allowed to work with treated you like a permanent employee. The atmosphere where I worked was simply amazing.
Arbeitskultur
It's a good job to work when you trying to make extra money.
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH18. September 2018
I enjoy working here for a second job for extra money. My supervisor was fun, friendly and cool. I like working here cause you can get hired on working for the bank.
Vorteile
We go to breaks on time. You see alot of people you know working this jib.
Nachteile
I don't like how it takes so long to get hired on with the company.
Arbeitskultur
I only acquired one job through Randstad that lasted almost a year - it was boring - I like fast paced
Data entry of case notes - temporary assignment (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ10. September 2018
Randstad is a temporary employment agency. I have worked for temporary agencies before and find, for the most part, they only hire to keep the position active with a body count so most times it can be a little slow paced. I really did not feel Randstad had my back when I discussed my situation and how bored I was with the assignment. I stayed until it was over though and reported to work daily.
Vorteile
weekly pay, they do have benefits you can purchase, a new challenge w/each assignment
Nachteile
no paid holidays, sometimes boring assignments
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
unprofessional, large turnaround
Data Entry Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH30. August 2018
This company is the most unprofessional company i have ever worked for. There was no cohesiveness in training or supervision. Incentives were offered, but not always paid.
Inbound Data Entry Clerk (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ohio25. August 2018
I have been rewarded for my attendance and attitude. My productive has been poor. Due to the fact that I had my own sign on, but less access to complete my job task. No false of mine.
pay. teamwork reality
health insurance benefits
Customer service
Data Entry/ Customer service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rancho Cordova, CA13. August 2018
This is a great company to work for sometimes there are alot of positions available and somtimes there is long wait period. I have been placed with awesome jobs with randstad
Opportunity
Availability
Working for Randstad
Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stockbridge, GA27. Juli 2018
There wasn't complete job assignment. They did take the time to explain process repeatedly if needed.
There isn't kind of job security for contract workers. If they like you, you are able to return once a 3 month break from assignment.
Work 18 months, take 3 months off, can be reemployed if approved.
Variety of assignments
No job security
Arbeitskultur
Beware of the companies they link you with.
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, IL24. Juli 2018
Beware of the companies they try to link you to. Some are horribly unorganized and there are times when they do not answer you. You'll likely be placed in a company that limits upward mobility.
Arbeitskultur
Very productive and not a stressful place to work for
Data Entry (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  1490 Dalton Ave22. Juli 2018
I like doing what I'm doing as a data entry operator, put information from a citizen income tax information and all information is entering into computer, balancing and goes to IRS, also open mail at times sorting checks and voucher together
Vorteile
I like when there are times you don't work everyday, but peaks you do work and you can work 7 days or more, plus you also can bonus when on peak comes
I get 2 15 mins break
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Typical Day
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ3. Juli 2018
Most days I would have no problems at all but there were times when I needed management and management would completely ignore me instead of helping me address and issue.
Paid Time Off, Overtime
Lack of help / communication
Arbeitskultur
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work at randstad.
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN2. Juli 2018
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work at randstad. Poor management. The manager showed favoritism. He is rude. He was not a good manager. Randstad is not a good temporary service to go to looking for a job. They is very unprofessional.
great and fast workplace
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH16. Juni 2018
I would sit down on the computer and retype any check or voucher that was missing information or if nothing is wrong with it I send it off to my manager so it can be processed. I learned that paying taxes aren't a joke when you owe people. The management was wonderful and well organized . The workplace was a place you would always want to come to every time you work . The hardest part of the job was staying up and the most enjoyable part was coming to work
two paid 15min breaks
short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
productive
Data Entry Specialist (Temp) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amherst, NY13. Juni 2018
the place was made to feel enjoyable, I wasn't there that long I was in an accident so I had to leave. What more do you want from me to write about this dang!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
productive and relaxed place to work
Data Entry Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eden Prairie, MN13. Juni 2018
Randstad has a good team of management. She was always available when needed. The work environment was relaxed. We all worked as team. Excellent coworkers and friendly staff.
no vacation, healthcare
very poor communication
Lockbox Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ29. Mai 2018
i have had several jobs from this place. they have never, EVER have given me a complete or correct picture of the job or company i was heading in too.
weekly pay
everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed working with Randstad.
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ 8501221. Mai 2018
Even though this was contract work, they kept us on as long as possible. It was demanding hours but the compensation was worth it. It was a challenging environment and the training prepared us for our roles within the company.
Wages
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
The coworkers are fun to work with
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR/COUNTRY FINANCIAL (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bloomington, IL20. Mai 2018
Typical day at work is very busy talking on the phone
Learned a lot about insurance policies
Management is very nice
The workplace is very professional
The hardest part of the job is when you have callers that are upset or confused
The enjoyable part of the job is being taken off the phone and doing paperwork.
Not having any benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage