Bewertung für Randstad als Data Entry Clerk

231 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Natick, MA18. Jänner 2018
That is right it was a productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and very relax atmosphere, this was the site where I worked. The company I worked for was Randstad recruiting company.
Free Bagels on Wednesday
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
decently solid company to work for
Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lewisville, TX18. Jänner 2018
Randstad itself was a very good company to work for despite difficulty contacting their staff. The job they contracted me for was incredibly boring and had very little room for advancement.
Fast Pace Great Pay
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH12. Jänner 2018
Very quiet fast pace environment, the pay is great you have the option to work overtime i also enjoyed the 3 breaks during the day made the day go by so fast.
Arbeitskultur
They keep you busy with assignments
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX8. Jänner 2018
This was many positions with a contract job. I was a contractor with them for 8 years. They were always a great company with exceptional customer service skills.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Good place to work.
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Belleville, MI5. Jänner 2018
Supervisors were nice and work was easy. Hours were good as well. We mainly work 40-50 hours during peak. The job is temporary but if you do a good job and they like you they will bring you back for peaks.
it was okay
Temp Data entry/ Import Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC2. Jänner 2018
.it was okay. i wasnt paid enough for the job i was doing but the randstad representative i had was amazing she was informative and also helped me look for something that was better paying
Temporary Employment Agency
Data Entry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Framingham, MA28. Dezember 2017
Worked as a temp with them for 2 months. The company they placed me with was a good match and the staff at Randstad was pleasant......................
Workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Middleborough, MA22. Dezember 2017
The workplace is a very friendly place to work. I would work eight hours typing on the computer an doing different types of jobs for many different companies
working for different companies
no benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
good
Data entry, make deliveries and operate a forklift (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX20. Dezember 2017
Started of with finding a cart to put my tools needed to completer my nightly task. I would have put up inventory in Its proper location.
which lasted for about 6 hours, then at 2am we have to do a
inventory count.
a job
Nachteile
did not like grave yard shift
Great place to work for
Senior Data Entry Clerk (Temporary Assignment) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN20. Dezember 2017
I would recommend this company to anyone to work for. They are fair in finding you a position and pay. They work hard to get you a position that last as long a possible.
Vorteile
Work with you on appointments and other emergency
Nachteile
Need longer months for work
Easy job slow work.
Data Entry (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL17. Dezember 2017
Job was easy but hours can get real low. Sometimes there isn't enough work. Besides that it has been very pleasant working here. Look to be permanent.
Easy job, pay okay
No hours or work
Lockbox Assignment
Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH15. Dezember 2017
Nasty dictactors that represent Randstad onsite with the exception of a few. No means to contact someone at Randstad or at the site for help with unfair practices or issues w/ the site managers there.

No return on emails submitted about other job opportunities w/ Randstad.
Dirty Common Areas. Coats in cluttered conditions making you think bedbugs
Great place to work!
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cincinnati, OH6. Dezember 2017
Flexible hours allow work/life balance. Great team atmosphere and fun working environment. Great opportunity for advancement and recognition. Prizes offered during peak season,.
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for
Data Entry/Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA4. Dezember 2017
I've had nothing but good experiences at Randstad and Bartell's. Both companies are full of good people working hard to deliver efficiency and productivity for their companies.
Data Entry Presently still there
Data Entry Clerk (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbia, SC23. November 2017
Want away from the present position, hours cut to 25 per week, hostile work environment. Don't answer the phones, have to go to office to confront Randstad. Tired of branch manager pawning me off on someone else.
Nachteile
hostile work environment, and bullying supervisor
Temp Service
Data entry of hospice surveys (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY21. November 2017
Randstad help me get my foot in the door to finding my current job. I told them from the beginning, even though they're there to help me find a job, I'm also looking myself. So they were aware that if I found another job that was more for me, that I would give a 2weeks notice and start my NEW job. They're very helpful and understanding.
Temp Agency
MAXIMUS-Data Entry Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Folsom, CA15. November 2017
It is a fair temp agency compared to others and you receive health benefits if you are employed full time. However, it is up to you to secure permanent working status in order to receive paid time off and higher pay. I worked at MAXIMUS in Folsom, CA and it was a decent full time data entry job.
Health benefits
temporary status
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
N/a
Data Entry Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY13. November 2017
• Prepared, entered, and approved medical order forms.
• Filed, faxed, scanned, printed and typed documents as needed.
• Successfully met the challenges in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support to medical health plans as well as city and personal clients.
Employment at Radstad
Data Entry / Dispatcher (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Strongsville, OH6. November 2017
Radstad was very kind and concern about me finding employment. They have really good employees that work for their company. They placed me with a job quickly and i would have loved to go back to work for them but at this present time they don't have anything available right now.
Business Environment with Independence
Data Entry Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Getzville, NY1. November 2017
Fast paced workload with the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.

Typical day includes typing off of a work queue until the end of your shift.

Management is very friendly & structured.

Gesamtbewertung