Bewertung für Randstad als Forklift Operator

279 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.332 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great experience even though it was for a short time
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Socorro, TX13. August 2018
Even though I only worked for 3 weeks the experience with them was really pleasant. I was able to meet great people. Management was great. One of the hardest part of the job was to keep in track of the inventory.
Not impressed
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris, ON30. Juli 2018
Was told my pay rate would be $20/hr and it turned out to be $15.50. I'm a certified forklift operator with 20 years experience...not happening! Was also told I had to pay for my own fall arrest out of pocket. The people all looked rough or new Canadians. They take what they can get and have a huge turnover rate. They won't let you wear competitors clothing and if you do they put a sticker over the logo. Personally would never wear Adidas clothing but would if they supplied it, which they don't.
Clean
They will use you for 3 months then let you go
workout room
Warehouse Associate/ Forklift Operator/ General (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Roseville, CA9. Juli 2018
randstand is a ok company to work for manager are ok most of the time , work places are cool and the people are cool for the most part. the hardest part is just that the work don't last sometimes.
An new experience.
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, KS5. Juli 2018
it was your average warehouse job. if your use to warehouses, a person will love it. the best part of the job was being able to stay productive tand get the job.
Don't trust randstad!!!
Forklift Operator Certified (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lawrenceville, GA20. Juni 2018
They don't keep their word about assignments.
They can get shady with pay.
Jobs were never temp to perm.

Randstad is like any other staffing services. There is no stability and you don't if your staying or going!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
temporary job center
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wayne, PA13. Juni 2018
i was always given great job offers just waiting for something permanent to do, the staff was great ,time well spent while trying to find employment,best temporary agency i'll ever worked for , always willing to work with you
working with different companies
waiting for permanent job
Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  McDonough, GA7. Juni 2018
working at Randstad is alright when I needed to go to work they always comes thru for me the people's in the office are nice and friendly and they are always checking on there employee's to make sure that you are ok and there no problem's
Great Company
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX3. Juni 2018
I'm sad that I didn't get another job with this company because management treated me with the up most respect for all that I had to offer as far as my experience was concerned. Really great people..!!!
Good Pay
Office Relocation
fun
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI13. Mai 2018
I really loved working there. Learning to drive the forklift was a lot of fun. I liked my supervisor, will hicks. I got to work with him both times I worked there.
Great pay
Nachteile
transportstion for my schedule.
Na
Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA11. Mai 2018
I only give 2 stars for this company because this is a staffing agency and payroll totally messes up your pay so pay close attention to your paystub! Being as though this is a staffing agency it is very hard to get in touch with them to settle any issues if you're assigned to another location.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to get experience
Forklift Operator, clamp and EPJ (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ontario, CA25. April 2018
It's a good place to get experience and good paying jobs the supervisor at the companies at work were friendly friendly consultants co-workers everything organized they train you correctly they allow you to train on other forklift building up more experience
Good management
Pay
Arbeitskultur
It was a job through a temp agency
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elkridge, MD23. April 2018
Temp agencies are just what they are, a temporary assignment. It's not something you can expect to be long term. Its just something to keep you going in between jobs. I'm looking for a permanent job to get away from temp agencies.
Great working hours 6:00 am- 2:30 pm
Temp agency work
Very bad management
Forklift Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA16. April 2018
Very rude. They are rude to you inconsiderate of personal life and opinion. Need to be more respectful and better as a manager professional. Need to hire people with better attitudes, patience, respect and knowledge .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
fun job to work and make money
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL16. April 2018
randstad is a temt agency i wish i couldve gotten something more but its time for improvement so im moving on. things went good for a while till they expect you to do everyones work
Sent to good jobs
WAREHOUSEMAN/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ, Plano, TX.7. April 2018
Randstad is a temp agency that provides employees for many different types of job postings. I was posted in warehouse jobs operating powered forklifts for loading, and unloading trucks as well as putting product away using RF scanners for proper product location. I also was tasked for pulling product and packaging for shipment via third party shippers.
Set schedule
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Nice work assignments
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Petersburg, VA6. April 2018
It is a temp service so when one assignment ended, they found me something else as soon as possible. they support their employees if you have an issue with a customer.
Good support
No full time job yet.
Fun and productive
Forklift Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN3. April 2018
Working for Ranstad was exciting. I was a folk lift operator that loaded and unloaded trailers and moved freight. Even though the breaks was very short my co workers and I always made time go by fast by staying productive.
Easy work
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
It was productive and a great learning experience
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, MO21. März 2018
Randstad was a good place to work I will refer friends and family if he or she needed to find a job to help them support their families bills Etc and management was also helpful with finding you a good job
Great pay
Nachteile
Sometimes they'll send you further away than what you wanted
Good temp service
Forklift Operator (Full-Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fairburn, GA14. März 2018
This is a temp service that has gray beige aesthetic look forward to help you find a matching career. They also are friendly and great to work for and stay with.
Good company
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Great people Great place
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bolingbrook, IL10. März 2018
come in have our morning meeting and discuss what obstacle we faced for the day. It was great teamwork and we got the job done. If there were any questions the team was friendly and willing to help.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil