Bewertung für Randstad als Forklift Operator

301 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.232 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fun and Productive work place
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Union City, CA5. Jänner 2019
good place to work lots of hours = lots of money
Able to take care of your family and pay bills
Very comfortable work area
Very friendly enviroment
Fast paced work environment
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stockbridge, GA1. Jänner 2019
Picking and put away of different products in warehouse locations, making sure warehouse is clean and the inspection of equipment to make sure it's in proper working condition
Arbeitskultur
productive and peaceful place to work
Forklift lift/Material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madera, CA7. Dezember 2018
they gave me a job sometimes called me when better opportunities arose. great experience. as a forklift driver when times were slow i always got at least my 40 hrs.
worked with great people
short breaks
1,0
Arbeitskultur
michelin is a good place to work everyone gets along with everyone
PRODUCTION/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Granton, NS6. Dezember 2018
working with ranstsd is not pleasent, but being at michelin is good, only problem is i was there for two years now and still not hired on by michelin. iam doing too good of a job at a cheap rate.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
It was a Productive place
Certified Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA4. Dezember 2018
It was a temp job with no benefits but as long as it last it was a good job you was able to work 40 hours a week the manager was very nice and respectful and everyone did they job
Vorteile
it was a friendly environment
Nachteile
we got two breaks everyday
cool
Forklift Driver, Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tacoma, WA4. Dezember 2018
I worked in multiple locations and randstad always kept me very busy, I was a really good worker so if youre good, you will continue to get work with no gabs between assignments.
safe work place
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Duluth, GA30. November 2018
I didn't work there that long but when I. i did my work that they ask me to or where the sent me to go. i always made sue I did a good job for them. that was a good job to work for to.
it was a job
no cons
My review
Forklift Driver /Shipping and Receiving (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, TX21. November 2018
Great job the staff was nice. Provided career addvancemt. people at this particular location seemed to word together as a team. Enjoyed my fellow co- worker.
career advancement
Nachteile
short breaks after standing and drivinf forklift for a long period of time
Decent Place to work
Forklift Operator loading and unloading trailers (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spring Hill, TN14. November 2018
Randstad was a decent place to work for a hiring agency, but that was the way I could get hired into Ryder. I don't like hiring agencies at all, it takes away jobs for people who need to have really good benefits and its a cheap way for companies to get out of paying for benefits.
Vorteile
Helps find a permanent job possibly, do offer insurance, and help find jobs
Nachteile
Takes away excellent benefits, gives employers a reason not to hire people when it comes time to hire many times
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
its A good agency
General Laborer & Forklift Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lindsay, CA 9324713. November 2018
It’s a good agency with a lot options don’t really have anything bad to say about them really. Other than sometimes people they work with will find any reason to let you go over a little mishap.
A lot of work
A lot of work
Arbeitskultur
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL9. November 2018
Hard worker as well as trustworthy and a great work ethic I have no problem following orders work well with others and alone very dependable it a great company to work for
Arbeitskultur
good place to work but lacks communication with supervisors
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Bernardino, CA2. November 2018
good pay, hours, and weekends off unless busy then you end up working saturday.
safe workplace.
co workers make the environment a good workplace.
fast pace and easy work.
good pay
Nachteile
posistion secured and almost no advancement
Fun
Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Virginia Beach, VA27. Oktober 2018
I enjoyed working for ranstad and and is willing to aceppt a job there any day if i need too if my current job dosent work out i would definitely be in the office lol
Great place to work.
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, NJ25. Oktober 2018
Working here was a great experience. The people I worked with were excellent people. The location was centrally locates and easy to find. The pay was extremely competitive.
good startimg point
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Richmond, VA 2322124. Oktober 2018
Randstad was a good place to work as a far as working for a staffing agency. I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to get a foot in the door at a great company.
Great job to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler/Warehouse (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bartlett, TN1. Oktober 2018
A typical day is normal consistence work and I learn how to operate the forklift and my supervisor and manger are great people to work with. The workplace was very organized an safe.
hour lunch break
Like it very much
Reach Truck Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN18. September 2018
A typical day at work is pleasant I've learned a lot there the management is great at solving issues the work place is very pleasant hardest part is actually easy when you are with a great company the most enjoyable is the environment.
1,0
Very demanding
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United States8. September 2018
The hours were 10 hour shifts sometimes six days the pay was low and the demand for the product was at a high demand. The advancements were available.
Lot of hours
Low wages
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Temporary
Clamp lift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stockbridge, GA5. September 2018
This place is a temp for hire, they will find you a job, make sure you get paid, keep you informed with emails, phone calls and will ask is everything alright with the job.
working
could work long hours
2,0
needed more job stability
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV16. August 2018
Jobs were temp-to-hire positions looking for more stable work. Operating forklift loading and unloading trailers enjoyed time worked with this company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage