Bewertung für Randstad als Forklift Operator

284 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.790 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Like it very much
Reach Truck Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN18. September 2018
A typical day at work is pleasant I've learned a lot there the management is great at solving issues the work place is very pleasant hardest part is actually easy when you are with a great company the most enjoyable is the environment.
Very demanding
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United States8. September 2018
The hours were 10 hour shifts sometimes six days the pay was low and the demand for the product was at a high demand. The advancements were available.
Lot of hours
Low wages
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Temporary
Clamp lift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stockbridge, GA5. September 2018
This place is a temp for hire, they will find you a job, make sure you get paid, keep you informed with emails, phone calls and will ask is everything alright with the job.
working
could work long hours
needed more job stability
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV16. August 2018
Jobs were temp-to-hire positions looking for more stable work. Operating forklift loading and unloading trailers enjoyed time worked with this company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great experience even though it was for a short time
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Socorro, TX13. August 2018
Even though I only worked for 3 weeks the experience with them was really pleasant. I was able to meet great people. Management was great. One of the hardest part of the job was to keep in track of the inventory.
n/aa
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Macon, GA31. Juli 2018
it was a okay job could pay more. the hours where okay. they really help you get a job. I like they offered insurance. their health benefits was right on time.
Not impressed
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris, ON30. Juli 2018
Was told my pay rate would be $20/hr and it turned out to be $15.50. I'm a certified forklift operator with 20 years experience...not happening! Was also told I had to pay for my own fall arrest out of pocket. The people all looked rough or new Canadians. They take what they can get and have a huge turnover rate. They won't let you wear competitors clothing and if you do they put a sticker over the logo. Personally would never wear Adidas clothing but would if they supplied it, which they don't.
Clean
They will use you for 3 months then let you go
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
workout room
Warehouse Associate/ Forklift Operator/ General (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Roseville, CA9. Juli 2018
randstand is a ok company to work for manager are ok most of the time , work places are cool and the people are cool for the most part. the hardest part is just that the work don't last sometimes.
An new experience.
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kansas City, KS5. Juli 2018
it was your average warehouse job. if your use to warehouses, a person will love it. the best part of the job was being able to stay productive tand get the job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Don't trust randstad!!!
Forklift Operator Certified (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lawrenceville, GA20. Juni 2018
They don't keep their word about assignments.
They can get shady with pay.
Jobs were never temp to perm.

Randstad is like any other staffing services. There is no stability and you don't if your staying or going!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
temporary job center
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wayne, PA13. Juni 2018
i was always given great job offers just waiting for something permanent to do, the staff was great ,time well spent while trying to find employment,best temporary agency i'll ever worked for , always willing to work with you
working with different companies
waiting for permanent job
Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  McDonough, GA7. Juni 2018
working at Randstad is alright when I needed to go to work they always comes thru for me the people's in the office are nice and friendly and they are always checking on there employee's to make sure that you are ok and there no problem's
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Great Company
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX3. Juni 2018
I'm sad that I didn't get another job with this company because management treated me with the up most respect for all that I had to offer as far as my experience was concerned. Really great people..!!!
Good Pay
Office Relocation
fun
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI13. Mai 2018
I really loved working there. Learning to drive the forklift was a lot of fun. I liked my supervisor, will hicks. I got to work with him both times I worked there.
Great pay
Nachteile
transportstion for my schedule.
Na
Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA11. Mai 2018
I only give 2 stars for this company because this is a staffing agency and payroll totally messes up your pay so pay close attention to your paystub! Being as though this is a staffing agency it is very hard to get in touch with them to settle any issues if you're assigned to another location.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good place to get experience
Forklift Operator, clamp and EPJ (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ontario, CA25. April 2018
It's a good place to get experience and good paying jobs the supervisor at the companies at work were friendly friendly consultants co-workers everything organized they train you correctly they allow you to train on other forklift building up more experience
Good management
Pay
Arbeitskultur
It was a job through a temp agency
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elkridge, MD23. April 2018
Temp agencies are just what they are, a temporary assignment. It's not something you can expect to be long term. Its just something to keep you going in between jobs. I'm looking for a permanent job to get away from temp agencies.
Great working hours 6:00 am- 2:30 pm
Temp agency work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Very bad management
Forklift Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA16. April 2018
Very rude. They are rude to you inconsiderate of personal life and opinion. Need to be more respectful and better as a manager professional. Need to hire people with better attitudes, patience, respect and knowledge .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
fun job to work and make money
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL16. April 2018
randstad is a temt agency i wish i couldve gotten something more but its time for improvement so im moving on. things went good for a while till they expect you to do everyones work
Sent to good jobs
WAREHOUSEMAN/FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ, Plano, TX.7. April 2018
Randstad is a temp agency that provides employees for many different types of job postings. I was posted in warehouse jobs operating powered forklifts for loading, and unloading trucks as well as putting product away using RF scanners for proper product location. I also was tasked for pulling product and packaging for shipment via third party shippers.
Set schedule
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage