Bewertung für Randstad als Warehouse Worker

415 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein.
Great temp agency
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newnan, GA 3026321. Februar 2018
This was a temp to hire agency. They usually call me for assignments that were warehouse or forklift related. Sometime there is a lack of communication about pay and start times.
Vorteile
Possibly can receive an offer through the company assign to
Nachteile
Communication about start times and pay.
Not a fan of the job
Warehouse worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Devens, MA21. Februar 2018
I worked here as a temporary summer job while I was off college for a summer. It was a job, but I didn't enjoy it and didn't enjoy working in a warehouse setting. It wasn't for me.
decent
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami Lakes, FL19. Februar 2018
finds you jobs .. sometimes can be very understanding .. sometimes not. I enjoyed my time there and would recommend others who are in pursuit for a job to venture there
Arbeitskultur
difficult, warehousing in a working office environment
warehouseman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  halifax hx117. Februar 2018
working at Lloyds banking group, hx1

moving 1xmillion+ deeds folders fom an office building in Halifax to a new location in Warrington was tricky. The office environment, with ramps and lifts was totally unsuitable fo pallet movements, and cartons were loaded/unloaded onto a limited number of cages, until eventually palletised at ground level for despatch. all achieved to preset deadline(late August 2017).
Vorteile
good management, mainly good work colleagues
Nachteile
no air conditioning during a very hot summer
very proffesional company!!
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL12. Februar 2018
A great place to work for very professional staff who work hard in finding employees a great job. I'd highly recommend friends or family whom are looking for work to go to Randstad .
Good workplace
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, CT10. Februar 2018
It was very calm, friendly and manageable. It was a good environment to work in an everyone got along. I could have asked for anything better when it came to this job. But unfortunately it was only a temp job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ontario, CA8. Februar 2018
warehouse contract job completed and so contract is filled and done. The work and the job was shipping and receiving and palletizing, loading and unloading Semi-Trailers.
Great company
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kennesaw, GA7. Februar 2018
This is a very great company to work for,What i like most is that everyone is so helpful & positive. I would recommend this company to anyone that is search of woking for this company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Good positions with decent pay
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Islandia, NY5. Februar 2018
Randstad offers good positions with a decent pay. However I had issues with being paid on time and also being paid correctly. I had to go through a lot to get paid, when I got the money it was weeks later
Good positions with decent pay
Nachteile
Not getting paid on time or properly
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
good
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL30. Jänner 2018
If you are young this is the perfect job for you. They teach you a lot of skills. You get to work with all races and genders. Management let you do what you want.
people
hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Fast-paced workplace
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA25. Jänner 2018
Sometimes the ball was dropped as far as Supervisor to upper management when it came to communication. There is plenty of overtime but sometimes the shifts are not ideal, especially if you have young children.
Overtime
Lack of communitcation
warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Temporary) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA24. Jänner 2018
This agency is pretty good. I did like the job assignment that where available. Assignments were never too stressful. The pay was pretty decent as well as the environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
It was a fun place to work. And getting along with other
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Norforlk va22. Jänner 2018
You get along with everybody. You getting along with your peers and the boss to. You have short lunch breaks and keep up with the line. Make sure that the line is moving.
Free food
Short break
find ing work
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Charles, MO16. Jänner 2018
they do have temp work on a regular bases. Really nice account managers. and eager to help you find work. quick to relocate you after assignments are over
About Randstad
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Forest Park, GA12. Jänner 2018
Randstad is a great staffing company and would go back to that jb if i could. Supervisors and management team work together when it came to their employees to make sure that they were comfortable. We were able to work in different positions to learn how to work in each areas.
Vorteile
team work and helpful supervisors
Nachteile
short breaks and low compensation
Arbeitskultur
Calm and friendly work environment.
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peachtree City, GA7. Jänner 2018
The first and only job I did get through ranstad paid great and the work was good; kept us busy. The people around me were easy to get along with, and I definitely plan on trying to get another job through ranstad in the future.
Great
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jacksonville, FL 322463. Jänner 2018
Once assigned to the job it was great.I was basically assigned to the supervisor at Colomer and allowed to work as much over time as I liked. When it came time to receive my paycheck there was never a problem and it was well known that if we had a problem. The Randstad office would handle it.
Arbeitskultur
clean, fast paced warehouse, friendly co-workers
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Coatesville, PA1. Jänner 2018
I worked at a warehouse for a company that supplied equipment and clothing to police officers, EMT"s and firemen. Picked orders, packed orders and scanned orders in a very clean warehouse.
clean warehouse
temporary job
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyment and challenge work place
Warehouse Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London30. Dezember 2017
I am a hardworking and determined individual that is reliable. I strive to ensure that work is completed on time and as expected. My strengths include: good time-management, ability to work independently, trustworthy and a desire to constantly learn; bringing enthusiasm to new and challenging situations.
free snack
Arbeitskultur
Excellant place to work for!
genral warehousing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  California28. Dezember 2017
Enjoyed working at Randstad in all aspects. Management was fair, respectful, accommodating to ones needs. Loved the open door policy. Great communication!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden