Bewertung für Randstad als Warehouse Worker

465 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 11.790 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
End assignments quickly
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cranbury, NJ13. Oktober 2018
I was only working for randstad for a week when they abruptly ended my assignment. Then unlike most agency's they don't place you anywhere else. This is really a temp job that could end without notice.
Arbeitskultur
Helpful to those seeking immediate employment
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Islandia, NY2. Oktober 2018
A typical day at work all depends on the job or assignment given to you at a specific company.
You report and get sent out.
You follow through until work is done and if all is complete, then you will receive a different assignment somewhere else.
Horrible
Shipping Receiving Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edgewood, NY28. September 2018
It was a temp agency that severly underpaid its workers for the work they were required to do. Meanwhile the company that hired Randstad was paying them top dollar.
Short Breaks
Arbeitskultur
It was a good company to work for. It was a temp job so it only ladted so long.
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tacoma, WA20. September 2018
Randstad was a good company because when one job finished I would get sent to a new one so it gave me lots of experience on many different levels. So that was very helpful and now I can look back and say I've learned several things from temp services.
Quick Work
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC18. September 2018
I did a number of jobs for this company most of them being warehouse. I enjoyed most of the jobs I did work for them. They will find you work quickly if you are a great worker
productive
Target warehouse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waynesboro, VA17. September 2018
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations to realize their true potential
avon randstad
Warehouse Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zanesville, OH5. September 2018
the job itself wasnt that horrible except you could never get hired full time. however the two girls that were over randstad were a total joke and had no problems firing anybody that would sleep with them or go out drinking with them
Not applicable
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO2. September 2018
It was like a competition for every assignment i went on. I never feel like I was "a part of team" working my assignments with Randstad but overall I get a good rating.
productive work place
Warehouse (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, DE30. August 2018
great place to work. work for the company for years, always have jobs available in my area Management Team could be better with communication. great job
always a jobs available
short breakes
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
available fast hire jobs
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Longwood, FL25. August 2018
Randstad locates you with employers who are generally looking for temp-to-hire. They are a well organized and professional job placement agency with quality personnel.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Great culture
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orlando, FL22. August 2018
They were great I learned a lot.
Loading/uploading
I learn how to operate a pallet jack
Some knowledge of forklift operator
I learn how to scan the new product
So far so good
Warehouse Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lexington, NC16. August 2018
I have been working through the company for about 2 months now and I have no complaints. My go to person at the Ranstad office is a pleasure to deal with. She actually responds to emails and phone calls and will have all your questions or concerns answered in a timely frame. If I had to compare this company with any other agency I have dealt with in the past, I would have to say it is the most responsive and professional.
Arbeitskultur
Productive busy and fun people to work with.
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oconomowoc, WI10. August 2018
I would start off in cafeteria. A few minutes before bell a couple of us would meet up and stretch. We would then go to our department mine being inbound. The supervisor would give instructions as well as how productions went the prior day. I would work with one person at acontact unloading a truck at fast pace. We would get the job done as well as communicate about job and lots of future plans. The culture is the place was perfect no problems at all. The most difficult part of my job was the distance and when I had a car accident and was no longer able to work for this company. The best part of my job was knowing I had one and they act as if they needed me as a long as did my job. The pay was great as well as the staff.
Vorteile
I believe the lunch was paid.
Indoor lunch
Productive work place. But dangerous
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI10. August 2018
Nice place to work at to make easy money, for life matters. But for what you dealing with and the pay it’s for. Not worth it, $14 to handle hazardous chemicals (some causes death)
Productive and fun
Warehouse associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lithia Springs, GA8. August 2018
Working here was very relaxed, you had to have a certain amount of numbers by the end of the day but, no pressure. Management was great and very flexible, co workers were nice and helpful, you just un-box product tag/label, rebox, set on pallets, not a hard job.
3 breaks, benefits
Hot warehouse
its a temp service
Warehouseman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stow, OH31. Juli 2018
not much to say. they stink and only care about the client and not the worker. they let the client abuse the worker. and if you get hurt they drop you.
they are a temp service
Nachteile
i only went there for the money
Arbeitskultur
Good
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Georgia14. Juli 2018
It's not randstad it's the company's fault that need us to HELP them and we get treated a certain way,for instance some companies feed only the permanent and not the temps and we work harder THAN them.and get paid less NOT FAIR at all
Okay place to work
General Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON26. Juni 2018
was not a bad place to work,fellow permanent employees however do take advantage to the new and temporary people making them do heavier tasks just cause they are new, hours could be better.
It's a good job
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Alpharetta, GA 3000521. Juni 2018
Mon-Fri 2pm-whenever the job is done.
Holidays off.
Management is okay.
You can get hired by Honda and make more money.
Hardest part is the long hours.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
productive fun chill work place
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pawtucket, RI13. Juni 2018
A day at Randstad is draining in the summer some parts of the warhorse doesn't have central air so it gets hot and dreadful for the intensive work you have to do. The plastic machine compactor is draining u have to do allot of work. But I can say now I have the skill of working the two machines I worked on.
Vorteile
Long breaks nice clean work place also cafeteria smoke breaks
Nachteile
no raises and hardly any benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage