Bewertung für Randstad als Warehouse Worker

484 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 12.232 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Very productive
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA12. Jänner 2019
I like working for Randstad Agency because it gave me the skill and experience that I needed working in the Warehouse. I like working in the Warehouse setting because you are not standing in one area for a long time. Even though in a Warehouse setting it requires you to be in one area. Well a lot of the assignments I went on I was very acted and i like that i was very busy.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
great experience
Warehouse Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lutherville, MD10. Jänner 2019
work various jobs , Great experience, keep you working if needed .
team player ,Help you find employment , thank you for a great opportunity. thanks a
About Randstad
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Forest Park, GA6. Jänner 2019
A typical day at Randstad was when you get to work, clock in and meet with your supervisors and leads on the floor to know what is needed to be done on that day. The supervisors put you at your work place and let you know what is the count for the merchandise that is available in your work area. Your leads to come check on you every now and then to make sure that you are not getting behind on your work. There is no hard part about the job.
getting paid every week
Nachteile
Standing on your feet the whole job
warehouse person
Warehouse associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  West Palm Beach, FL4. Jänner 2019
loading unloading manually and operate forklift and pallet jack receiving shipping warehouse maintenance work out side or inside and customer service do delivery with box truck measure and weigh materials for operation scan and count and document lot numbers dates for Data information.
randstand
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  MD31. Dezember 2018
My time at Randstand was necessary for the growth of the business.
It was a fast paced work area, it required fast paced thinking and responsibilities.
good work envirorment
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irving, TX28. Dezember 2018
staff very helpful work environment good daily task inventory control and minor use of forklift breaks are on a regular basis overtime available but not mandatory.
good pay and hours
contract temp to perm
Arbeitskultur
Good temporary work. Most assignments were short term.
Warehousing/Order Processing. Full time (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Overland Park, Kansas27. Dezember 2018
Great personnel, but assignments tended to be a long drive. Too many hours necessary to be placed in to permanent status. Not always liberal with information or benefits.
Quick placement
Nachteile
Low salary, long drive to assignmnets.
Not the best
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  DeKalb, IL21. Dezember 2018
I worked at the Target Distribution center as a Randstad employee.I worked the morning shift. Job mainly consists of cutting boxes open with a blade and placing them on a conveyor belt. Two 25 min breaks are given.
The thing that sucks about this job is that it was never really guaranteed that you would work for the day. Yes, pay is amazing, and what not, but whats the point if you work no hours.
You can get ready for work and show up, and be told that there are no spots open.
Other co-workers expect you to be so quick paced, even on your first day when you are barely learning.
Overall, its an easy job.
paid break, high wage
Nachteile
co-workers, not guaranteed work for the day
Good Enviroment
Job Security
Advancement
Good Experience
Ranstand
Contractor for Tobi's Warehouse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA17. Dezember 2018
i worked evening shft and typically day would be unloading the trucks with pagages in them. sorting out by city to where it's destination is, then logging the information to the computer system. eat lunch do a check of the warehouse inventory. then go home.
Decent
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI14. Dezember 2018
Randstad was a good job they always paid me on time and never messed up my hours. I would like them to hire me back and find me a permanent Job. Please
Arbeitskultur
Working environment was a good learning curve
Warehouseman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oakland, CA9. Dezember 2018
Working with Ranstad kept me busy in my working career. However, I believe the work advancement could have been more productive. The staff I reported to were very helpful.
Job assignments varied
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bloomington, MN3. Dezember 2018
Work very different job assignments. Different assignments required different skill levels. Certain assignments hours varied. And work SIM is very Temporary job environment
Opportunity to work experience
Temp to hire
Productive and fast-pased enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Whitby, ON3. Dezember 2018
A typical day at work would probably consists of working the punch-press, cutting corners off of aluminum beams and punching holes in the aluminum beam. I learned about how to work in a fabrication and architectural environment. Plus learn different tasks of the job like working cutting wood, thin and thick aluminum beams and quantity of item in a bin or on top of a skid. The hardest part of the job consists of how to become a Tig-welder. The most enjoyable and easiest part of the job was punch-pressing holes in a 6-8 ft. Beams.
It was unionized
Warehouse work
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN 4624026. November 2018
Your Typical show up and do warehouse work. Mostly prepping orders to be shipped. Worked around a lot of people in a fast pace environment. Worked a typical work week of 40 hours
Temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Danvers, MA14. November 2018
I didn't like it there the jobs they get you are either too far or they pay to cheap not a good placer to seek employment so i don't recommend this place at all.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Warehouse Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Jackson, MS25. Oktober 2018
They pretty good just a few minor little things I would change. It just be alot of people who dont mind there business always making it hard for the nect person
Arbeitskultur
Productive and safety oriented workplace
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV23. Oktober 2018
Productive work environment . Courteous co-workers . Fair pay . Competitive work environment . Highly skilled positions . Sanitized work environment .
Overtime if needed
Short breaks
End assignments quickly
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cranbury, NJ13. Oktober 2018
I was only working for randstad for a week when they abruptly ended my assignment. Then unlike most agency's they don't place you anywhere else. This is really a temp job that could end without notice.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Helpful to those seeking immediate employment
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Islandia, NY2. Oktober 2018
A typical day at work all depends on the job or assignment given to you at a specific company.
You report and get sent out.
You follow through until work is done and if all is complete, then you will receive a different assignment somewhere else.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Randstad. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage