Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 923 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Meh
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN15. Jänner 2018
Overall, a good place to work.Good benefits, decent work environment.

Mixed levels of satisfaction for 17 years until the day I was unexpectedly let go due to reorganization.
good benefits
unnecessarily eliminates positions
Loads of Work Requiring Better Organization
Clinical Trial Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA14. Jänner 2018
The organization as a whole adopted a culture of quick turnaround to its clients/customers. This, in turn, meant spending more stressful hours servicing matters in an immediate fashion. Because I worked in a support role, I spent longer hours than most to complete requests and/or tasks. It has been discussed in multiple meetings with the project teams to adopt a more proactive role of accessing clinical sites before a lack of resources on-site become an emergency situation. The idea is to better organize and plan out a a course of action to complete a request in a less stressful manner.
However, no resolutions had been successfully implemented. The company also encourages innovation, and always implements improvements in its systems and its processes. With that in mind, there is always an on-going need to adapt and learn new things. It becomes quite difficult to be efficient in a process or system if it is constantly changing. Overall, there is a lot to learn, and adaptability is a key component of success in Roche.
health and life
Dietitian Educator Diabete (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Algeris13. Jänner 2018
Roche, between humanistic and economic approaches to medicine
It aims to develop patient medico-psycho-pedagogical skills and establish an effective partnership with the caregiver. It also responds to the need to control health expenditure.
Vorteile
I m beneficial to humanity
A typical day at work
Marketing Intern - Primary Staining (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN11. Jänner 2018
Roche had a very collaborative and supportive environment. When I didn't have access to my direct manager, I could go to anyone on my team to help me through whatever problem I was going through. It was a fast-paced environment with a lot of hard working people to support and raise you up.
Workout facility
Nachteile
Hard to get entry level job
Roche
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Danville, IL11. Jänner 2018
Everyone was so welcoming and nice, my boss and I clicked from day one and she was always very helpful and supportive. I would go back and work for Roche any time
bon
equipier en armurerie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  st etienne 4211. Jänner 2018
Bon patron travail varie comme en armurerie être précis et le minimum
tres professionnel
...
Haksızlık
Medical (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul11. Jänner 2018
Kendini bilmez, şahsıma her an mobing yapan, eğitimimi ezen ve sorumsuz yönetici barındıran bir firma. Gereği asla yapılmadı bugune kadar. Ahlaki değerleri olmayan insanların bu şekilde böyle bir çatı altında barındırılması ne kadar acı. Bu haksızlığa bir dur diyecek kimsenin olmaması da bir o kadar üzücü. Onca verilen emek tek bir insan yüzünden boşa gidiyor. İşe alınırken yeni mezun olunduğu bilinirken bugün tecrübesiz olduğum için işten çıkarılıyorum ve şirkete tek bir kötü laf getirmez aksine her çaldığım kapı olumlu açılıyor iken..
şirketin sağladığı olanaklar
Nachteile
haksızlığa sessiz kalınması ve gerekenin yapılmaması
Opportunities to grow
Senior Clinical Programmer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY9. Jänner 2018
There are opportunities to grow. Tuition reimbursement and job rotation opportunities to try new things. Allowed and encouraged to experiment. Great benefits.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work always had different kinds of activities
Senior Diagnostic Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marlborough, MA9. Jänner 2018
A great place to work the, people were also great to work with. Awesome benefitsLearned different jobs. Always had different kinds of activities during the year
Unlimited sick time great match to the 401 plan
Arbeitskultur
Diverse and challenging place to work with excellent pay and benefits
Senior Administrative Resource Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY7. Jänner 2018
Worked with dedicated professionals and on products that contribute to ease suffering and improve patients' lives.
Challenging work, fast-paced
Excellent pay and benefits and many perks for employees
Hardest part of the job was managing through all the recent reorganizations/restructurings
Learned continuously through challenges, new technology
Conservative but strong
Rheumatology and Renal Clinical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO5. Jänner 2018
Conservative Swiss company but overall has good pay and benefits with a focus on people and development. Company has begun to shrink, thus less upward mobility possible.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Very productive to work here with roche
Key Account Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  KARACHI, PAKISTAN4. Jänner 2018
i had learn a lot from Roche in diagnostic division especially from E- Learning courses,Awareness Programs, Diabetic camps , Have a good Relation with Doctors .In.Roche we had a family atmosphere,co ordination and communication ia so well.An Excellent experience to with Roche.
AWARENESS PROGRAMS, fREE CAMPS.. DETAILING SESSIONS
straight workings in field for 7 to 8 hours
Arbeitskultur
A great company to work for
Network Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Massachusetts4. Jänner 2018
Roche Molecular Systems is the #1 global Biotech Company in the world. A great place to work. It is a working environment full of different backgrounds and diversities working as oneness.
Leadership demise
Physician Laboratory Systems Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN4. Jänner 2018
Physician Lab Services was a great place to be, until multiple management changes occurred in 2015 & 17. Morale tanked & leadership changed for the worse.
Great Company overall
PLS Leadership
Gran lugar para trabajar
Químico Analista en Microbiología (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toluca, Méx.3. Jänner 2018
Empresa enfocada en el bienestar del personal y con excelencia operacional que vive acorde con sus valores, cumpliendo la normatividad requerida para asegurar la calidad de los medicamentos para seguridad del paciente
Bel esprit d'equipe
Assistante de Direction Unité therapeutiqie (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boulogne-Billancourt (92)1. Jänner 2018
Une très belle expérience sur le plan professionnel et humain.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Great company
Sr. Executive Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florence, SC29. Dezember 2017
Roche is a great company to work for, They treat employees with respect and listen and consider all points of view. Your input is expected and considered.
Arbeitskultur
Work goes unnoticed and Political (department I was in which is no longer a department)
Lab Tech III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ29. Dezember 2017
I worked very hard and even received a spot award for the work I performed during my 1 year contract. The management and supervisor within the department expressed favoritism and my contract ended as I was not part of the clique that was formed in the group however the other departments within Roche expressed their appreciation of my work and who I was as a person. I was even offered another position within Roche before my contract ended. I would love to work for Roche again as I know I can be a great asset to their company.
Vorteile
Recognition from other departments for work that was above and beyond
Political and favoritism
Excellent Company to Work For
Senior Executive Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ28. Dezember 2017
Roche was the best company to work for. Excellent management and work-life balance. It was a fun place to work and the company treated its employees well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Okay place
Field Engineering Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN28. Dezember 2017
I enjoy working at Roche,not stressful place to work at, fun and and encouraging team members, challenging. The management is not bad, the pay could be better.

Gesamtbewertung