Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 1.796 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great company
Education (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN24. April 2019
Great company and culture. The campus is beautiful and modern. Learned so much from this organization. Very ethical and professional environment. Can wear jeans to work and employee wellness benefits are outstanding.
They do tend to cherry pick for roles and it's based on who you know. They are also very focused on millennials which is a good thing but it leaves many others wondering.. what are they doing for the rest of their generations to enhance or help with their careers?
They also tend to move bad leaders around versus solving the problem.
Cherry picking for roles
Stability vs. Agility? Company culture is affected
Sr. International Product Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA23. April 2019
Great benefits and many could take advantage of a large company dynamic to float by with minimal effort. I liked the verbalized company matras, but this is not always actualized in actions by leadership or managers. For example, there is no requirement for 360 reviews, so I am not sure if leadership was very connected to the people. In my experience, many in management were often not good people leaders.
Agility and responsiveness to evolving market conditions was a challenge which may not be surprising for such a large company. There were many instances "process" was adhered to by mere convention or internal quality regulation, but not for reasons of good sense.
This is wonderful company for technology, but I do not see an equal appreciation or investment into the marketing of products.
stability, benefits
Nachteile
process oriented, slow to evolve, dated mindsets
Good Company
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ22. April 2019
Excellent benefits and bonus. Benefits included onsite Daycare and Preschool, subsidized cafeteria, free onsite physicians, lowcost prescription plans, and onsite gym. Too bad they had to move the majority of their Nutley NJ operations to CA.
2,0
Oficinas nuevas acogedoras
Country Study Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia19. April 2019
Falta de oportunidades de desarrollo, no hay cultura de apoyo al empleado en su carrera, opacidad en los procesos de promoción interna.
Vorteile
oficinas acogedoras con servicios adecuados (buen servicio de comedor, gimnasio, ...)
flexibilidad horaria muy limitada
Arbeitskultur
Great organisation to work with
Product Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Abu Dhabi19. April 2019
Focused on employee learning and development.
Trainings are provided and good exposure of the products
Good benefits and salary
Takes care of the family expenses like residence, kid schooling and medicals.
Employee development
Work life balance
Arbeitskultur
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Chemical Laboratory Technician. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ18. April 2019
Extremely professional, followed the rules by example first. Management accessibility, premium benefits package. Competitive salary. Great working environment.
Vorteile
Very organized and professional.
Nachteile
They left New Jersey for good.
3,0
It was simply ok.
Diagnostic lab technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ12. April 2019
Definitely favoritism on the floor. I noticed the boss would give specific directions of how to do a certain task and no one ever listened including the "team leads". The job was based on team work, but you'd have a group of people having full conversations while the other group worked hard. This was a daily thing too, literally over half hour conversations while others did work for them.
Good schedule
Nachteile
No benefits unless hired of course
Abiente muy ameno
REPRESENTANTE MEDICO ALTA ESPECIALIDAD VIROLOGÍA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Puebla, Pue.8. April 2019
excelente compañía para crecer, simple esta dentro de las mejores empresas.
A great Learning Experience
MBA Finance Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra3. April 2019
I spent my summer at Roche Diagnostics in the finance department. I worked on critical projects and was fully supported by the staff members there. A strong culture is followed there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
great company
Lab technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA3. April 2019
Such a huge company, ended up closing down after many years. Lots of company events, benefits were great and a lot of opportunity to advance within the company.
Vorteile
well balanced work loads and hours
company closed down
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work
Project Portfolio Management Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florence, SC3. April 2019
I was an intern there. Management was very knowledgable and helpful. I learned a lot about project management. The hardest part was to leave. I really enjoyed working there.
quality culture
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Architect / Senior Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mountain View, CA29. März 2019
Great company that treats its people with respect. Great product. Great people. Willing to let people take initiative and otherwise grow in their fields. Willing to allow people to explore other roles in the company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
3,0
Description
Project Manager SAP HCM/Travel Mgmt/UI5 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim29. März 2019
Roche is good for freelancer, as i had a lot of freedom to perform the work in my own way
Vorteile
Freedom to design your own work
Costly lunch
Arbeitskultur
Awesome company, great management, flexibility
RN CONSULTANT/TRAINER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  SWFL28. März 2019
Best company to work for! Great management that respects their employees/contractors, great communication, open & honest & provides adequate training. Keeps all up-to-date. Cares about their patients/customers as well, always pleasant to deal with. Couldn't be happier!
Management, Flexibility, Autonomy
Nachteile
Would love to expand my position as marketer in my region as well
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work and fun activies to help balance work life.
Receptionist / Administrative Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Clara, CA28. März 2019
Totally enjoyed my time working for this company and learned a great deal about DNA sequencing too.

Co-workers are friendly and always willing to pitch in and help.
Emphasis in Work Life Balance - Big Global Company - sometimes bureaucratic
International Trade, Customs & Security Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Departamento de Montevideo28. März 2019
I would definitely recommend Roche as a great place to work.

Yearly goals are clear. People is very professional and the company is always looking for the best way to keep the high standards of work and keep the best talents in its pool.
Fast Paced / Highly Collaborative
Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vacaville, CA / South San Francisco, CA27. März 2019
Working at the Manufacturing site is a highly fast paced and dynamic environment. This site is the largest throughput operation in the Roche-Genentech network. Additionally, agility is required due to the fact that the production plan is subject to change due to external pressures.

The organization is highly collaborative and it has to be in order to quickly identify and resolve any issues that arise in Manufacturing. This can cause stressful situations. The company alleviates this by providing a variety of activities to de-stress and have some fun (items include Friday "block parties", wellness programs, etc.).

Decision making has been driven to down the the appropriate levels. This enables the right people to quickly make decisions and expedites the situation.

The site always reinforces the reason we are there - to ensure our patients medical needs are met. They will even bring in patient speakers at the Town Hall meetings in order to help reinforce why we are there.
1,0
Dont waste your time
Clinical Specimen Processor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN26. März 2019
I hate that I'm actually taking the time to address this company and the clowns I had the unfortunate displeasure working with at Roche. But the lab area I worked in was full of fishy smelling, back stabbing, trouble making females. These women are uncivilized monkeys. Would it be domestic violence or animal cruelty? I dont know, thats why I didn't attack. So don't work here unless you don't care about yourself or have a license to carry.

You've been warned. Stay away.
Absolutely NONE
Nachteile
The people there think you wont see them in public one day
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Culture d'entreprise
Stagiaire (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS26. März 2019
très bonne culture d'entreprise qui pousse à se développer et à innover.
Vorteile
Culture d'entreprise, opportunités de développement
Très belle culture d'entreprise
Medical Liaison Agent - Hepatitis Division (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mississauga, ON26. März 2019
Un modèle d'entreprise tout comme Schering. Très bien géré et où les possibilités d'avancement étaient présentes
Avancement pour la carrière
siège social pas à Montréal
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Roche. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage