Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 1.718 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Roche is a progressive company
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN16. Jänner 2019
Roche seeks to be an innovative company. There are many opportunities for growth. I enjoyed the culture and work group. My supervisor and the management team was positive and kept us informed.
Vorteile
Many perks like massage at work
Arbeitskultur
productive fun company did a lot of fun picnics and other activities
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN13. Jänner 2019
You learn something new everyday. cross training is done quickly, but standing in one place for an average of 10 hours a day is a bit much. Great incentive programs to encourage high level of efficiency and accuracy in job performance
Decent
DevOps Engineer (contractor) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA13. Jänner 2019
Not much to complain about. Learned a lot of new and different technologies. Met different people. Few opportunities to become fulltime employee. Overall, decent place to work.
Great Sales and managering school
Key Accounts Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Guayquil12. Jänner 2019
Strong relationship with key accoutns contacts to create new business and renewal the existing ones.

Developed strategies to became in a joint venture with each count on charge .

I recieved strong and interesting knowledge with capacitations and scientific clasess of oncology, cronic deseasess.
Vorteile
balance between job and family
Nachteile
focus on results until be under high pressure but its ok
Arbeitskultur
Large global company with great benefits
GLOBAL UNIT LEAD OPERATIONS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN10. Jänner 2019
Busy fast paced environment. Diverse culture with opportunity to learn multiple technical skills across broad environment. Stability due to constant global changes can be difficult. Most rewarding part of job is working for a medical company that saves patient lives.
Vorteile
Great benefits, diverse environment, and international exposure
Nachteile
Reorg instability and some politics
Long term career
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC8. Jänner 2019
The company provided a stimulating work environment with the resources to support efforts, but the autonomy to make decisions in the field as a representative.
productive and fun place
Area Sales Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  oman7. Jänner 2019
awesome experience , great management, great work culture. KOL management. key acoount mangement. customer centric approach. emotional intelligence workshops. partnering with healthcare providers in private and ministry of health.
Arbeitskultur
Decent workplace for college grads looking for first career experience
Inside Physician Sales Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN7. Jänner 2019
Good Company that is in a reorganization stage. Typical workday was a morning review before calling physician offices and healthcare providers for diabetic care devices and supply request.
Comfortable work environment
Nachteile
Short breaks, lunches, limited incenntive potential
Arbeitskultur
Solid employer with good people
Scientist I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA6. Jänner 2019
I haven't any complaints. Roche has been a great place to work. The company culture is a little bland, but what I have enjoyed the most so far is the people.
Arbeitskultur
Productive fun place to work
Field Middleware Implementation Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN5. Jänner 2019
I love working for this company. The people are great and management is awesome. The hardest part is not enough people in the current business unit. Need more resources to complete the amount of work we have to do and the organization will not allow any headcount
Arbeitskultur
Business Intelligence Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN3. Jänner 2019
Roche is a very innovative company. I loved the hardworking atmosphere and knowing that I was making a difference, even as an intern. I disliked seldom things about the company.
Arbeitskultur
Doing now what patients need next
Medical Department Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  กรุงเทพมหานคร1. Jänner 2019
I am so proud to work with Roche Thailand Ltd, with amazing talented colleagues, friendly atmosphere, great benefits and compensation. I feel valued everyday I go to work because we are Roche, we do for patients. "Doing now what patients need next"
Great Place to Work Sad it Ended
Executive Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI1. Jänner 2019
Manager was the best person in the world to work for. She was a great teacher and mentor. Pushed me to be my very best if it weren't for her I wouldn't have gone to college to advance myself.
Arbeitskultur
Roche sold the facility after I left.
Process Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Boulder, CO31. Dezember 2018
I can’t comment on the current culture as the facility has changed hands. At the time I was working there the working atmosphere was pleasant but the place was always up for sale. Pay was lower than a normal plant job.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work for. Lots of fun Loved coaching and teaching
Exercise Physiologist Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ31. Dezember 2018
Loved working with a multitude of clients and helping them with their exercise and diet needs. Running health programs and health fairs was one of my favorite things to do.
Vorteile
working with clients and helping them with their goals
Guter Arbeitgeber
Projektmanagement (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Zug29. Dezember 2018
Guter Arbeitgeber
Moderner Standort
Internationales
Arbeitskultur
ótima empresa, ótimo convenio médico, e relação chefe/funcionario
Empresa de grande porte no segmento farmacêutico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP27. Dezember 2018
A melhor empresa que trabalhei até hoje, uma politica de relacionamento, que faz com que o clima de trabalho seja muito legal, ótimo salario.
Vorteile
tudo bom na empresa, convenio médico, salario, beneficios em geral.
Nachteile
apenas a localidade que é ruim.
Loved working there
Records Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westborough, MA26. Dezember 2018
Roche was a very good company to work for and my managers and people were all so very nice to work with and for i learned alot while working there i wish i could have went with the company when they moved.
Desarrollo profesional
Quimico Sinior en Validación (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toluca, Méx.18. Dezember 2018
Empresa comprometida, que permitió ni desarrollo y crecimiento profesional.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent work environment, professional development, work place-family balance
Technical Support and Training Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN16. Dezember 2018
Roche is a great place to work. enjoyed the work, environment and management support. Excellent opportunities for career advancement, personal and professional development.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Roche. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage