Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 1.652 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Marketing prescription drugs
Acute Care Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX17. Oktober 2018
I loved the job. Very challenging and I really enjoyed calling on physicians and hospitals. Would really like to do this kind of work again. Worked in Houston,TX
Family owned business
Administrative Marketing Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL17. Oktober 2018
Everyone that works there has been there since it's inception. Including non-family members. Employees are extremely happy and have experience professional and realized their worth in the company
open communication
cant think of any.
Buena empresa, mucha política
Analista de Contraloría (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.15. Oktober 2018
Buena empresa para laborar. La dinamica entre compañeros es buena
Empresa bem gerenciada
Tecnico em Segurança do Trabalho (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Belo Horizonte, MG15. Oktober 2018
Foi a melhor empresa com gestão interna ao qual trabalhei.
Vorteile
Plano de saúde e vale refeição
não tem
Situation financière difficile
Project manager, Norda Stelo (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rimouski, QC14. Oktober 2018
Le bureau régional a fermé. J'ai changé de région pour me retrouver dans un milieu plus urbain.
n/a
Diagnostic Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ12. Oktober 2018
decent workload and environment. underpaid and working more than my job description

Would not recommend as a work site.

pros challenged myself
con no overtime or pay rate increase
Leader in its field
Reagent Development Scientist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  City of Cape Town, Western Cape12. Oktober 2018
Best company I ever worked for.
Flexible working hours.
Top of the range equipment.
Very professional, highly skilled staff and managers.
Amazing workplace culture.
Vorteile
Flexible working hours that suits your personal needs
NONE
Una signora Azienda!
HR Business Partner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Monza, Lombardia10. Oktober 2018
Roche è un'azienda svizzera, seria, solida, attenta alle persone e al paziente. Lavorare in Roche è stata un'esperienza umana e professionale di grandissima crescita per me. Colleghi leali, pressione decisamente assente, a volte lenta nei processi di cambiamento e sviluppo ma con possibilità di investimento sulle persone che non si trovano in molte aziende oggi. Dovrebbe lavorare sul suo essere più "smart" ma so che recentemente hanno fatto dei cambiamenti anche da questo punto di vista. ottima opportunità lavorare per Roche!
Vorteile
stipendio, ambiente di lavoro, attenzione alle persone
Nachteile
lentezza e a volte un po' troppo rivolta a guardarsi l'ombelico, dicono che l'ambiente a livello corporate non sia altrettanto positivo
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
buon equilibrio vita personale-lavoro
Medical Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Monza, Lombardia10. Oktober 2018
buon equilibrio vita personale-lavoro. ambiente non sempre sereno
pleasant working environment
Clinical Data Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA10. Oktober 2018
My first job out of college. Have made some great friends. Worked hard and great campus in the foothills of Palo Alto. Working on few clinical trial was demanding yet rewarding to see progress with any particular study.
Vorteile
work balance and life was very manigable
sSow times were tough.
Arbeitskultur
A great team with a greater teamwork.
Case Investigation and Resolution (CIR) Scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  CIR office9. Oktober 2018
My time there has been great! Very helpful people. The guidelines lead your overall workflow but it allows for individual input as well from time to time. The office is a very inclusive place and I am happy to have been a part of it.
Arbeitskultur
An environment to learn from
Product Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cairo, Egypt7. Oktober 2018
Roche is a place for learning. As on daily basis there are different situation that I face that makes my vision clearer and there is always a manager behind my back that guides me but at the same time gives me the space to take my decisions even if it is wrong but that is how I learn.
The company startegy and vision is quite clear to everyone in the organisation and thats what keeps me on the right track.
Arbeitskultur
Overall company is Good but every company made of group of people
Account Manager (Delhi) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Delhi, Delhi7. Oktober 2018
It's very good company with Job security and average growth but people, who want do grow more than...this not the right place.

......................
Fee Lunch for sales people
Growth
Environnement de travail excellent
Stagiaire d'un an en césure (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Allemagne7. Oktober 2018
Excellente ambiance
pas de ressenti de hiérarchie
Excellentes opportunités professionnelles
Arbeitskultur
It's a nice workplace with teamwork and target-oriented job with flexible working hours
Product Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Yangon5. Oktober 2018
I had to promote products to achieve sales target.
I had to analysed competitive marketplace and industry trends and support marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies
I had to plan territory management about specific products, had to deal with doctors, pharmacists, purchasers, and other health care professionals.
The hardest part of the job is to reach sales target at each quarter.
Team building activities are the most enjoyable moments of my job.
Being a contractor sucks
Quality (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN5. Oktober 2018
If you are a full time Roche employee, you have a lot of opportunities but if you are a contractor, there is a lack. There is a push for team work but you can't be a team when a team member feels like they aren't part of the team.
Excellent
Senior Bioinformatics Scientist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cape Town5. Oktober 2018
I have never had a bad day here. You feel very appreciated at Roche, and benefits are great. Work-life balance is ideal because we get to work flexi hours.
Muito bem tecnologicamente
auxiliar de produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ4. Oktober 2018
A empresa te o ambiente, os recursos, equipamentos muito bem elaborados e bastante favoráveis para a realização de trabalho. Porém não aproveita os colaboradores que realizam as atividades em serviço temporário para as vagas que são disponibilizadas na função na empresa. Priorizam divulga las e aproveitar candidatos que se elegem a vaga vindos de fora em vez de aproveitar.
Refeição na empresa
Nachteile
Nao possue beneficios aos temporarios a não ser o salario somente.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great Company
Senior Account Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN2. Oktober 2018
Great place to work for a working mom. Family-oriented company. Good upper management. I highly recommend working for this company if you have the chance.
Benefits, work/life balance
compensation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
excelentes prestaciones
Representante Medico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chis.2. Oktober 2018
(Febrero 2013-Noviembre2013)
ROCHE México : Representante Medico

• Promoción de medicamentos en consultorios médicos, hospitales y farmacias.
• Línea: SNC, Deabetes.
• Venta Directa.
• Manejo de ATV, DDD.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Roche. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage