Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 1.106 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Summary of Roche
Quality Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN7. Februar 2018
Roche has a very family orientated feel to it. Although once you are locked into a position it is very hard to advance further in the area. However, management style there is outstanding. The culture is very nurturing and stress free.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Great company
HR BENEFIT SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN6. Februar 2018
Roche is a large company with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Great company with great benefits.
Collaborative environment and great culture.
Vorteile
Dress casual, great benefits for Roche employees
Very competitive
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Productive and fun workplace
Job shadowing a senior scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cape Town Stadium6. Februar 2018
The corporate culture in Roche is excellent and it seems to be the stuff you read about in books. Management are genuinely interested in the opinions of other staff and there is cooperation between departments on projects
Laboratory
Assistant Branch Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN6. Februar 2018
The concept was good for the time, drivers picked up biomedical specimens from healthcare facilities across the State. A lot of responsibility for individuals to assume.
Arbeitskultur
Roche has empowered me to provide excellent customer support.
Senior Molecular Field Application Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN5. Februar 2018
I'm proud to work for a company that truly works to provide the best for patients. Roche invests the most back into R&D to provide what patients need next. My focus is on providing the best customer support so that the lab technologists can, in turn, provide the best patient care with their test results.
Vorteile
Roche cultural beliefs, employee benefits
Arbeitskultur
Responsibilities grew each year then was downsized
Global Marketing Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN5. Februar 2018
Became jack of all trades over the years in the role and had eventual difficulty with work / life balance due to number of responsibilities. Management was good at listening.
Was great, now ok
Global Internal Communication Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Welwyn Garden City5. Februar 2018
Roche has been a great company to work for, but it is heading into challenging times and job security is being threatened. Overall, it's a nice culture, but issues with senior management.
global organisation
terrible systems and processes
very nice
Assay Development intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA4. Februar 2018
it was awesome working at Roche as a intern got to learn learn many things and also enjoyed the job culture which tremendously excellent. The laboratory work is more enthusiastic.
job cultre
nothing much less salary
Arbeitskultur
Challenging work but rewarding. Improving the lives of those impacted by cancer.
Sr. Manufacturing Technical Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Oro Valley, AZ4. Februar 2018
Great company. Engaged staff. Great collaboration. Large companies and corporate wide procedures reduce agility compared to smaller and locally owned companies. However, large companies provide better collaboration opportunities and technical resources around the world.
worst place i've ever worked in my over 30 yrs of experience
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucson, AZ4. Februar 2018
I would not recommend this place to my enemy. I worked hard there and still I was made miserable on purpose so I would quit. when I didn't quit my team members set me up and blamed me for something I did not do. got a call the next day telling me not to come back.
nice cafeteria
full of 2 faced people
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Quality Company
Customer Care Associate/Tech Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN1. Februar 2018
Roche has established themselves as a leader in their industry. I really enjoyed and appreciated the opportunity to work there for a short time.

My job here consisted of placing outbound calls in order to provide marketing support for the Accu-Chek blood sugar meter. I also worked as tech support to help educate customers on how to best use the product.

I would have gladly continued working here and attempted to advance further in the company if I hadn't been offered a job at Angie's List, where I ultimately wanted to work. The culture was laid back but also competitive.

The hardest part of my job was getting used to speaking with elderly people on the phone as they have a hard time hearing me. I eventually found a way to speak slowly and clearly without raising the volume of my voice too much. Other than that, I really enjoyed my job. It felt good being able to educate people further on the product and to help them live a healthier lifestyle.
Cafeteria with great food, Incentives
Low Compensation
Arbeitskultur
some really great people and great work environment
Technical Lead / Agile Coach (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco1. Februar 2018
some really smart people and a great work environment. The company is passionate about finding cures and helping people live better lives. Management is spotty, there are some terrific managers there and some that are petty and vindictive but that's probably true in most large organizations.
Great work culture
Biostatistician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA31. Jänner 2018
The company has great work culture but they stall a lot in making the employee permanent. It can take upto 3 years which gets frustrating if you want a permanent position.
Relaxed work environment
Conversion to permanent employee
Digital Communication Officer
Technical Documentation Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, Switzerland30. Jänner 2018
Certified in Agile, Scrum and Project Delivery legal expert and communication manager with sound marketing skills, experienced in business communication, project management & relationships building abilities, a drive towards change. Polish and English speaker with good Spanish & Italian with more than 4 years of experience in publishing communication, teaching, IT. An effective team leader with empathy, coaching skills & a good negotiator.
Love this place
Reimbursement Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN29. Jänner 2018
Great benefits. Wonderful company. They are doing a lot of downsizing otherwise, this is the perfect place to be. If you can get in the door, never leave.
Arbeitskultur
Good exposer at the work
(contract management) & MM Busines Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN28. Jänner 2018
Good exposer at the work and new technologies business will encourage. work culture is good, the hardest part is due to the pharma we have a lot of restrictions to do the R & Ds in the system.
flexible
low salary
Délégué médicale
Déléguée pharmaceutique (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Meylan (38)26. Jänner 2018
J 'ai exercé le poste de délégué médicale sur le secteur de la région Paca ,avec une coordination entre service et les prestataires exemplaires et des conditions de travail agréable et dans le respect.
Arbeitskultur
buen ambiente laboral y reconocimiento al empledo
supervisor en mantenimiento HVAC&REFRIGERACION (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toluca, Méx.25. Jänner 2018
El apoyo entre colegas es muy bueno, así como los reconocimientos como empleado. El trabajo implica mucho compromiso pero tambien te daba muy buenas rencompensas
Beware of Management
Scientist II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ25. Jänner 2018
Management makes a huge difference with this company, as they have almost full autonomy, and the saying that HR represents the company over the employee is particularly true here. The ability to learn new skills is available if your manager is supportive of your efforts. However, managers who care more about themselves or their image will put themselves over their reports.
Vorteile
Friendly atmosphere, relaxed job environment
Management (especially direct management), HR representation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Competitive company with good benefits
Business Support Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN25. Jänner 2018
It is a good place to work, Some stressful days. Career advancement is hard to achieve. Management is mostly good. company transparency is overall good
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden