Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 1.590 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
very stable company
Diagnostic Tech I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ25. Juli 2018
Very stable company, very stable CEO, good products, future look good for the company, Number 3 in the world, Number 1 in medical devices. Training is not as good as it suppose to be for new hire, but they are trying. Some favoritism on the work floor.
Vorteile
Good benefits if you get hired as full time
no benefit as a temp
A good company
Indonesia IT Site Head (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jakarta24. Juli 2018
Roche Singapore Pte Ltd is a global pharmaceutical company with around 94,000 employees. Its IT department is also global. A Good environment for employees.
Productos y cultura
Business Unit Manager Specialty Care (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.22. Juli 2018
Grandes productos y visión global. Una cultura formándose de mayor agilidad le dan una forma de pensamiento nueva.

Se tiende a valorar la comunicación informal lo cual fomenta la falta de transparencia.
Pipeline y productos
Transparencia
I like Roche
Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA22. Juli 2018
Roche is a great place to work at, especially as a first introduction into the science industry. Coming from academia, Roche is a "hit the ground running" way to experience the way scientific industry works.
Interesting place to work
Diagnostics Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ20. Juli 2018
The company is very good, but there was some lack of recognition of employees. There are some employees that worked as a temp. for more than 15 years and now the company announced a new policy and these employees will be dismissed with no consideration.
Great company
Sr. Technical Manager, Quality Assurance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florence, SC18. Juli 2018
Roche really cares about their employees. Great company with great benefits. Offers career advancement, able to learn additional skills, great interaction with clients. Globally recognized.
Muy buena
Bachiller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ventas18. Juli 2018
Es una empresa muy reconocidas a ni veo mundial es una de las números 1 del país en ecuador
Ninguno
Empresa renombrado
Yikes
Roche Employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN17. Juli 2018
Good benefits and work/life balance.
Lack of communication and transparency at every level of leadership.
Uses fear-mongering as management tactics.
Known for laying off high earners after decades of company loyalty to keep bottom line down.
Cross Training
Quality Control Associate I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana17. Juli 2018
This company allowed cross training with multiple departments including micro and analytical. People were easy to work with and clear objectives for advancements.
Es una buena Empresa
farmaceutico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Provincia de Panamá16. Juli 2018
Es una Buena Empresa con políticas muy a la Vanguardia. Enfocados en ser un Laboratorio Innovador.
Excelente ambiente
Arbeitskultur
Good work environment but difficult to advance
Customer Care Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN16. Juli 2018
The job is very monotonous. A lot of sitting at a desk and answering phone calls. All of my coworkers are very nice. My supervisor wanted to help me advance my career, but it is competitive, and I am in an area with very little career advancement.
Vorteile
Nice people, decent pay, good benefits
Nachteile
No career advancement, tough and boring job
Arbeitskultur
Stage en milieu helvétique très formateur
Chargé de développement analytique (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS12. Juli 2018
Beaucoup d'autonomie requise mais lorsque le travail demandé est effectué la reconnaissance et la liberté d'organiser son temps de travail sont là
Vorteile
Reconnaissance pour le travail bien mené
Nachteile
Beaucoup d'autonomie demandée et ce dès le départ
Roche Diagnostics
HUMAN RESOURCE WORKFORCE ADMINSTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN12. Juli 2018
Roche Diagnostics has become a global leader within the industry and maintains a wonderful work culture or all. There are lots of opportunities to be promoted or continue growth within this company.
Good Company
Summer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ10. Juli 2018
I was only here for a summer, but everyone seemed to enjoy their job. The quality standards were impeccable and there were lots of extra benefits for employees.
Arbeitskultur
Always have a challenge for you
Vice President Human Resources North America (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN10. Juli 2018
I have spent over 15 years at Roche. I had the privilege to hold many positions with increasing responsibilities. Roche was hugely supportive in my development and I am very thankful for that. It is a great company to work for.
Dedicated to patients
Work life balance
Congenial working atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Roche Nutley NJ USA and Roche Basel9. Juli 2018
I consider Roche as my second home since I have worked for Roche USA for 10 years and Roche Basel for 4 years.

My experiences were positive with easy access for managers, when needed.

Most enjoyable part was collaborating with my teammates.

Hardest part was working in toxicology and pathology where animals were sacrificed for research purposes.
13th check
short lunches
Arbeitskultur
Productive, yet demanding work place
Supervisor, QC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vacaville, CA8. Juli 2018
Gained lots of great experience, great and passionate people. Not easy to have a good life balance, very demanding, working with a reduced headcount, but the job is always done
Ping Pong table, milestone celebrations
reduced headcount, layoff
Awesome
PackagingTechnician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ8. Juli 2018
Roche is a excellent company! They have a great enviroment! The people that work there is very friendly and everybody help one to each other. It is a great to work there!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Internship
Summer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ponce, PR7. Juli 2018
This was my first work practice. I was in Freshman year and it opened me so many doors in my career field. I highly recommend this company. The workplace culture is incomparable.
Arbeitskultur
Good working environment and culture
US Group Director Oncology (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco, CA3. Juli 2018
Roche/Genentech has a good working environment and company culture. The organization provides the opportunity for healthy engagement, input and feedback.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil