Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 1.589 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Only favors family members
Diagnostic Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ29. Juni 2018
They hire through temp agencies because they did not want to pay workers what they should be getting. One worker was working there for 18 years through different temp agencies and only received 2 raises. Most of management and regular workers are family members so they have job security and get away with doing nothing, while others are apprehended and called out on if they do nothing. You are expected to work extra hard for those that are doing nothing because management will allow them to do nothing. I had a back injury because they refused to rotate a back-breaking activity between others because most others are favorites and refused to do it, so the temp had to do it.
long breaks
Nachteile
everything mentioned above, favoritism, family members getting away with everything, getting away with hiring only temps
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa muito boa e dinamica
Marketing Segmentation & Productivity Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP27. Juni 2018
Excelente para trabalhar pois tem ate 14 salário
No dia a dia ela esta crescendo e apoia o funcionário a ir para Basileia entre outros para o crescimento profissional
Beneficios
Burocratica
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Nice to place to work but mostly internal hiring.
Validation Scientist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN27. Juni 2018
I was a contractor and there were no positions to be hired permanently. Mostly internal hiring and promotions. Pay was good as a contractor. Location and facility in impressive.
Arbeitskultur
Overall, was a great place to work.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ26. Juni 2018
Generally, it was a great place to work. It provided a great work/life balance; there was good job security and opportunities for advancement; the company respected it's employees; and the job culture was positive.
Awesome workplace for everyone
Human Resources (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA26. Juni 2018
The thing I love most about working at Roche is how dynamic and diverse the workforce is. You will get a chance to meet people from all over the world who brings a wide range of experience and perspectives. Leaders throughout the organization are generally open and approachable.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Um bom lugar para trabalhar
Gerente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP23. Juni 2018
Bom ambiente de trabalho. O escritório é no layout de open space, estimulando a comunicação e disponibilidade das pessos
Bons benefícios
Nachteile
Salários pela mediana de mercado farmaceutico
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Packaging department at Branchburg site is beyond horrible
Diagnostic Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ23. Juni 2018
The work environment in packaging at the Branchburg, NJ site is toxic and insulting. There are petty, pointless rules that are enforced through screaming. Experienced workers are quitting constantly. Management has been informed many times and is either unable or unwilling to fix it. Do not apply for any packaging position in Branchburg.
Nachteile
Disrespectful, harassing, abusive, insulting culture and incompetent management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Good environment work days.
Administrative Assistant / Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ponce, PR21. Juni 2018
At Roche you would enjoy work days as the people and its culture are enjoyable. It is a good environment to work on. You would find yourself in a good position as soon as you get there. The employees welcomed you and take you as part of their team.
good place to work
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN19. Juni 2018
I would recommend this company to anyone. I enjoyed working at Roche. The people were nice and made the day go by pretty easy. The vacation days were incredible.
30 min lunch
9 hour days
Excellent Remote Quality & Training Position
Remote Senior Process, Training & Systems Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA19. Juni 2018
In my current position, I held several regional and global lead positions conducted under a Project Mmgt style. I gained extensive experience in significant issue mgmt, global compliance assessment as well as writing local and global processes, tools and procedures.

I was the lead for working with our vendor managers and the CRO leaders for our monitoring staff. They escalated significant site & study as well as monitor performance issues to me, and we collaborated on action plans, which were mainly subject to my approval.

I was the gatekeeper for severe issues, including fraud and misconduct for the highest GCP Council for reporting and managing them. I worked with the study teams extensively on these types of issues as well as CAPA implementation from audits/inspections.

I was afforded the opportunity to bring forth new ideas and the freedom to implement them at my discretion. I was well trusted, valued and often recognized for my achievements. I was always bringing something new to the table for process simplification. I wrote all of my own project training materials, which were often adopted globally. I was always thinking ahead toward streamlining and improving every aspect of my position. I'm very "big picture" and detail oriented, I'm very independent, and I leverage resources, tools & systems to simplify work.

I was known for building bridges to establish relationships and foster collaboration where none existed previously. This fostered a more robust working environment under which I gained more insight to other departments. These relationships
  mehr... ultimately allowed me to provide the best ways to run and manage my projects. I was recognized for this extensively by company leaders.

I loved my career, and the only reason I'm leaving after 14 yrs is due to all remote positions being eliminated globally under new leadership.
  Weniger
Vorteile
Remote, Freedom to run projects at my discretion
Nachteile
Many issues that arose did not have supporting guidance docs resulting in many gray areas.
Arbeitskultur
It's very agile and dynamic for individuals who likes to learn. However it is very important to stay motivated as the operations is ever changing
Site support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Petaling Jaya14. Juni 2018
Throughout months with the operations, it was not rewarding in path growth but it has enriched my experience in managing task independently. Overcoming unknown event and try to survive with my own experience from previous work.

Culture and people management is the key area as an employees to stay self motivated.

Nevertheless the company provides good benefits and treats
Breakfast. Flexible work hours. Group travel
Nachteile
Uncertain career path and people management
IT Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fishers, IN12. Juni 2018
Ability to learn more in regards to assisting user. Availability to training. Overtime available during week and weekend. Training classes offered oftenb
Learning
Arbeitskultur
It was good, but not great
Customer Care Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN12. Juni 2018
I worked in a diabetic support area that spoke with customers about troubleshooting and education for blood glucose meters. This is a very strictly regulated area. Difficult to be positive in this environment for a long period of time.
Principal Scientist II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA11. Juni 2018
Many opportunities. Lots of fun people. Enjoyed the atmosphere and multi-functional teams. Learned a great deal over many years working with different people from many backgrounds.
Great Company
Working Student (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim11. Juni 2018
Fellow team members and team leaders are great people to work with. Good dynamics between departments.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar
Vendedor, Chefe de vendas e Market Access Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amadora, Distrito de Lisboa11. Juni 2018
Empresa multinacional de carácter familiar

A minha experiencia foi na unidade Diabetes Care.
Durante os 17 anos de trabalho tive a oportunidade de ser ouvido e de crescer, passando por várias posições e sendo promovido várias vezes.
Existe uma cultura e ambiente de trabalho muito agradável mas com uma estrutura pesada.
Restaurante, ginásio, massagens.
Fun and productive workplace
Accounts Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Singapore10. Juni 2018
This company allows independency in work and has a strong emphasis on feedback throughout processes. They place quite a sum on work-life balance. Cohesive department gathering to bond further.
Constructive environment
Awesome place to work
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Jersey10. Juni 2018
So many perks n they treat their employees so great they truly show their appreciation and many chances n choices for advancements one of the best companies to work for I think for the medical field ever.
Many great perks
Nachteile
Sold to another company so lost some luster sadly
Arbeitskultur
Excelentes condiões de crescimento pessoal
Oncology Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Amadora, Distrito de Lisboa7. Juni 2018
Empresa com excelente cultura empresarial. Proporcional todas as condições aos seu funcionários, para crescerem dentro da empresa; igualmente aposta no aumento das competências individuais de cada colaborador, tornando-o cada vez mais competitivo no segmento de mercado onde actua.
Vorteile
Está no topo da inovação dos seus produtos
Nachteile
No meu caso, fui afectado por uma negociação internacional, que limitou o tempo de contrato, apesar dos objectivos atingidos
Καλό περιβάλλον εργασίας
Senior field service engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Αθήνα6. Juni 2018
πολλή καλή εταιρεία στο σύνολο. Παρέχει πολλή μεγάλη τεχνογνωσία
στον τομέα των ιατρικών μηχανημάτων και πολλή καλή επιστημονική υποστήριξη .
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil