Bewertungen für Roche

Alle 963 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Existem várias empresas na Roche
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  São Paulo, SP27. Dezember 2017
Vivenciamos injustiças, preferencialismo, distribuição de iPhones 8 para 600 funcionários escolhidos aleatoriamente, promoção e admissão de pessoas marcadas, avaliações de performance imprecisas, sem transparência nem verdade, com opiniões de outras pessoas.
Bons salários
Nachteile
Buscam interesses pessoais e não corporativos
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Roche cares about their employees
Principle Scientist I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasanton, CA26. Dezember 2017
Roche does a great job taking care of their employees. They really value them. Management isn't that communicative. Good science, but it can be slow paced.
Arbeitskultur
A great place to learn, company will send you for overseas training
Service engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia21. Dezember 2017
Most of Malaysias’ customers are too pampered to the extend that any minor hardware error will request field service engineer to attend on site. When engineers tried to solve on the phone, various excuses will be given by customers.

Another downside is with the management, often indecisive when coming to make a decision.
Vorteile
Great salary packages, allow you to buy Roche shares
Nachteile
No work life balance, a small group of unsupportive colleagues
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Administrative Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tuas Bay20. Dezember 2017
Like above its a great place to work where peers leveraging on each for expertise. Great leadership and working conditions adhered to the company promises.
Vorteile
Free lunches & dinner during festive seasons
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Financial Planning & Analysis
Analysis & Controlling Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire19. Dezember 2017
Providing strategic overview of OPEX investments and ensuring delivery of revenue target. I lead the financial deliverables and manage the planning for short and long term business planning, budgeting, forecasting and month-end reporting. I also work cross functionally to partner with the business on understanding analytics and supporting the decision making process.
In addition, I prepare and present financial insight to UK Directors and also to Regional Europe.
Marketing Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON17. Dezember 2017
Flexible hours, good worklife balance but Management needs to be revisited. Company cuts corners when it comes to employee development such as training or seminars. However, money is allocated to areas that seem to benefit the managers.
Worklife Balance
Best Company I work with it
Field Service Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Yemen13. Dezember 2017
I consider my work wit Roche Diagnostics every day it is typical day, I learn with Roche Diagnostics the three important value and they are: Integrity, Passion and Courage.
The management is successful with Roche with every department
Workplace culture give me good impression and experience for all people I face.
The hardest part is our situation in Yemen, we can not get training or meeting to RDME
Finally the most enjoyable part of the job when I say I am Engineering in Roche Diagnostics
Motivational Environment
Market research (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  RO13. Dezember 2017
Productive and motivational environment. A place where you can develop not only professional but also personal. The stuff is really friendly and they are there to help you if you cannot manage something alone.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and stimulating work environment
Scientist, Radioisotope Group (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ11. Dezember 2017
Working at Roche from 2003 to 2009 was mostly productive and stimulating working environment. The management (lab heads/project leaders) were mostly good but the pay scale seemed a bit skewed towards upper management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Great working environment
Process Scientist I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Clara, CA11. Dezember 2017
Nice people, nice managers. People work very collaboratively. New things and interesting discussion everyday. Can really learn a lot of useful techniques here.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun work place
Inventory Control Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Marlboro, MA7. Dezember 2017
I love working with my co-workers.and i enjoyed working with them and i had a best management ever and they really respect every and access every culture.
free lunch
hour break
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Review
Operations Project Management Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN4. Dezember 2017
Roche is an ok place to work. Not a fast paced work environment. Collaborative colleagues. Flexible working schedule, and good benefits for singles and families.
Çalışan Dostu Firma
Marketing Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  İstanbul4. Dezember 2017
Çalışanlarını her alanda düşünen ve onları motive edecek yönde kararlar alan bir firma.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
excelente equipo
human resources manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona29. November 2017
cinco estrellas, ha sido un pacer a gestiona, aprendí mucho
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Nice working place with good colleagues and bosses
Executive Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Biopolis28. November 2017
Roche is a good company to work for, they take care of staff and put in effort in staff development. Every day in office is happy and the management works with us with full trust and most of us enjoy our work.
Fun Place to work
Senior Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ28. November 2017
Learnt so much at this position. The company is great and work life balance is spectacular. Management was nice and promoted growth. Opportunities were offered to those who sought it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Very good company, but management is a mess
Associate Publication Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  上海市28. November 2017
Management is a mess.
I worked in a team for 1.5years and I had 5 managers in 1.5 years.
And 70% employees resigned within 7 months in a team.
Work life balance. The company spent a lot of money and time to do team building.
You get good benefits working in Roche.
Good benefits
management is a mess
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
what you learned
Sr. DevOps Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco, CA27. November 2017
Learned a lot on new technology and applied to the respective BU's. Overall experience is good and challenging day to day work
Collaborative and team work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Empresa é muito boa
Estágiaria (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Jaguaré, SP27. November 2017
A empresa é muito boa com modelo de negócios avançado, minha questão é apenas não ter chance de efetivação na área em que estou.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa que proporciona muitas formas de adquirir experiências e oportunidades de crescimento.
Consultor de Negócios (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brasília, DF26. November 2017
A empresa é magnífica e agregou muito para meu desenvolvimento profissional.
Vorteile
Benefícios até 16o Salário, Política de Veículos, Plano de Assistência a Medicamentos
Nachteile
Alguns gestores não são tão alinhados à cultura Roche, necessitam aplicar planos de desenvolvimento para seus colaboradores.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden