Bewertung für Roche als Account Manager

15 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.514 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
highly productive and performance driven
Account Manager- Maharashtra (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Maharashtra14. Oktober 2017
organization is technology driven and have high standards in the market. customer focus and technology driven approach of he organization makes it highly successful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Fun place to work!
Molecular Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN26. Juni 2017
A fast-paced place to work but a very rewarding career if you have a passion for helping those diagnosed with cancer. Roche leads the industry and R & D and is constantly searching for answers…
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Market leader with innovative teechnology
Manager, Strategic Accounts (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN25. April 2017
Covered all Roche product lines in NE Ohio
I learned a lot about clinical chemistry and immunology
The management was very visible to the customer bas and was supportive to the field
The culture was Swiss based but understood the market very well
Was the leader in lab automation integrated with clinical chemistry and immunology. Had many large customers over 1MM/yr. The compensation was good if performance was solid. I closed one of the largest IDN's in the nation worth 48 Million in business with standardization, consolidation and automation strategy .
Excellent solid state technology
Divestiture of Sysmex hematrology
Arbeitskultur
Over the long term I found it a good company to work for
Consultant Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO18. März 2017
I have worked for Roche for more than 30 years. Some good years, some great years, some not so great years. I have found over the long term Roche has been pretty fair to me, and rewarding and rich.
Fair comp plan, Great 401 options, good medical
Nachteile
at times hires poor leader ship team
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
A super classic place to work
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, Saudi Arabia (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Riyadh, Saudi Arabia28. März 2016
Roche is not a name of the multinational organization while its the name of dream which fulfills everybody automatically. The best place to work, I can write a lot on Roche Diagnostics here but I think this is enough to say that Roche Diagnostics is for everybody. Love to work in Roche..
Arbeitskultur
Productive and surrounded by great talent
Key Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN15. Februar 2016
Very good management with clear sales goals and methods. Very good marketing and scientific support staff with a bag full of cutting edge technology to sell.
Top class diagnostics company
Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Missouri16. Oktober 2015
Top class diagnostics company with big company feel. Solid management and direction in MDx space. Many business areas with opportunity to move between areas.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 5Melden
Arbeitskultur
Roche is an excellent company to work for, Industry Leader, very patient oriented, good benefits, a great work life balance
Account Manager Hospital Point of Care (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Queens, NY30. Oktober 2014
Experienced Hospital Account Manager. Established relationships with many call points in the hospital, providing glucose testing and blood gas analyzing solutions.
Vorteile
Intelligent, hard working emplyees that know the technology of the business
Nachteile
Management needs to communicate more efficiently
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Roche was a wonderful place to work. They were a company that truly put patients first.
Account Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Central Florida29. Oktober 2014
During the years with Roche not only on the Pharmaceutical side but the Diagnostic side they were focused on putting patients first. In any way they would be there for their patients. It was a wonderful company to work for because they valued their employees. They gave us the best tools to get the job done, they asked for input on various marketing ideas and they motivated us by providing a good compensation package.
Vorteile
all the benefits and commissions and sales tools to help make the job more productive
Reorganization
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
good work environment for women
Sales account manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO13. April 2014
Overall good compensation and benefits will keep you there a long time. Good opportunity for advancement and at least feign concern for work life balance. Concerned about health and the environment. I was a field sales rep for 10 years.
GOOD COMPANY TO LEARN
ACCOUNT MANAGER For KARNATAKA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  KA11. September 2013
It is a beautiful company where people will love to work for so many years
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 14NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great company. Lots of advancement opportunities
Key Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA4. Mai 2013
Typical day at work required extensive travel by car. Large territory.
Great products. Large base of business allowed for great referrals and continued success selling products.

Management was focused, well organized and followed a developed strategy to attain goals. Goals were clear and concise. I always knew what was expected of me.

Hardest part of the job was over coming the competition which was growing at a rapid pace at this time.

I enjoyed the flexibility of setting up my own schedule, meeting new clients, developing long term relationships, strategically focusing on the best opportunities for success; and the money!

Great income if goals were achieved.
2 great companies merged together - Fantastic compensation program
Long term sales process
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Great experience
Account Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Midwest26. März 2013
I loved working for Roche. I left with 86% market share and just couldn't lose with their products.
solid reputation
sometimes felt too big.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Great Culture, Great People
Account Manager, Medical Professional Group (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN23. Jänner 2013
My experience with Roche overall was positive. The culture of the company is great, as well as the people. They are no longer the leader in the diabetes market, and seem content with third place, which is frustrating. Career advancement is tough, because they do not really have a direct path to use to help better yourself.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Roche.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen: