Bewertung für Roche als Laboratory Technician

16 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.515 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Very good place to work
Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Penzberg, GErmany8. November 2017
The working at Roche was a great pleasure to me. The company take good care for the employees. The work was really exciting and i learned every day something new.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Tough and Fair
Laboratory Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ11. Oktober 2017
Management at Roche was very ht or miss depending on your direct superior. The culture they preached was different that practiced. Some differences in distribution in workload.
Nice place to work
Laboratory Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ17. Juli 2017
Its a nice, relaxed place to work. You are assigned to a certain bulk to make and once you are done with the lab, you are free to sit at your own cube and work on other important things.
Great employees
Medical Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gadsden, AL30. Juni 2017
This job had a terrific staff to work with and the work environment was very good as well. Employees really worked well together and truly cared about each other.
Good environment
Great Place to Work
Lab Support Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  South San Francisco, CA24. November 2016
The environment at Genentech-Roche, Inc. is intense because of the market demand on their products. I have found the people to be helpful, and the environment hospitable. The culture is better than all of the three biotech companies that I have previously worked at.

The culture is one that supports safety, good business practices, and continuous change/improvement. It also allows for personal growth and development as well. People are allowed to go and work in other departments in order to get a better workforce knowledge, and allow the individual to expand into different roles.Management is also flexible and works with the employees to ensure that the company goals and objectives are met, along with ensuring that the individual needs of the employee are not overlooked, (I find this an excellent quality).

There are good compensation packages, and recognition programs in place that acknowledges the employee and helps make the employee award system fair and equitable.

The bottom line is that I like my work, and enjoy being a part of the Genentech-Roche, Inc. family.
Vorteile
The physical location, culture, and business practices make this a good place to work.
Nachteile
I have found that contract manufacturing something not to be desired.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good
Lab Technician Operations (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branchburg, NJ28. Juni 2016
Good and learning a lot. I like that I am able to contribute something big to help my group improve. I like the work and experiences that I am gaining so far.
Great place to work.
Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN9. November 2014
Great place to work.
Excellent opportunities to advance.
Team work/involvement encouraged.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Productive workplace
Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN2. Juli 2014
Strong focus on quality with to put out excellent quality raw material that has been tested.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
prodoctive and fun
Laboratory & Operations Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ15. Mai 2014
Great company to work, with great benefits, great salary, got different training in different field, great management and colleagues.
many
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Very technical. I loved the environment.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tucker, GA28. Dezember 2013
Had to be very focus little room for error. I really enjoyed the importance of time management.
Highly professional.
Nachteile
Pay could have been better
Great company
Lab Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ27. November 2013
I worked through an agency for a great company like Hoffman LaRoche. I worked there more than 5 years but was never made permanent through the company. People were very friendly, and atmosphere was very welcoming. Benefits were not that good through the agency.
Vorteile
gifts were given at the end of the year
Nachteile
was hoping to be permancent after working long time with the company
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work, Company picnic's, lunch, and outdoor summer games
Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis23. Juli 2013
This is one the most excellent places to work. I did enjoy time years I worked for this company. There was lots of on the job training, fun and enjoyable coworkers.
healthcare
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and comfortable employee environment
Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ30. Juni 2013
Daily assignments were always clear, fair and direct.
Co-workers a were great.
Managers were excellent
Coming to work was enjoyable and stress free.
Company events and give-aways
Mass layoff.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
I had fun learning new things.
In-Process Control Laboratory Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florence, SC25. Oktober 2012
Working at Roche gave me the opportunity to gain experience working in a laboratory setting outside of Coker College.
Temp job as Lab Tech
Laboratory Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ28. Juni 2012
A typical day for me usually would be to fulfil requests that are put in the database by scientist. I work with powder compounds that are housed in robots. I weigh out the requested amount (mgs) to fulfill the request. There are also DMSO diluted compound requests as well. I have also done plating on a TECAN EVO. Everything is entered in a database called ESM. I work with great people who make coming to work that much better.
Nachteile
the roche site in nutley is closing down in a few months.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Roche.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen: