Bewertung für Roche als Material Handler

9 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.515 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
good place to work
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hillsborough, NJ25. August 2017
great overall company to work for ...some issues with direct management ..great benefits...room for advancement ...many different options within company to branch off to
fair pay great benifits
Nachteile
management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Not for people who want to be productive
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN24. Mai 2017
This company is full of people who shop for shoes and Facebook all day. Employees spend more time complaining about work then working. Work is dumped on trainees.
Free coffee
Nachteile
Roche culture does not value mental health
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
I worked in the warehouse
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fishers, IN24. Juni 2016
I loved working in the warehouse. I loved being able to move around and do something different everyday.
They mostly trust you to do your own thing, but if you're slacking one day, you'll hear about it.

Management varies there, I loved my first manager. He was awesome. He was fun and authoritative, but always positive.
Then I got two new supervisors. One of which was so negative towards all of her employees that the entire atmosphere changed. I disliked her so much, I don't think I ever bothered to remember her name.

I'd work under my first supervisor again in a heartbeat.
Fast Pace Environment, Relaxed Atmosphere
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
great job but workers (management really isn't good at all)
material handler/ machine operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  branchburg, nj13. August 2015
very easy job learned the job in one day received 3 raises within 6months but after that there was no movement to better in your position and management really isn't great very unprofessional
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 3Melden
productive
Material Handler Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN28. Februar 2015
I was able to learn a lot of different skills while working there. The most enjoyable part were the co-workers. I learnt skill that I never knew I had.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 4Melden
A good place to work.
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN11. Februar 2015
As a material handler, I would pick product by using an rf scan gun and put into a box. I would then place container on conveyor and be sent to packing. As a packer, I would place bubbles in container to avoid shifting and put labels on container according to FDA regulations. Most of my co-workers were hard working. Management seemed to care.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 6Melden
Great place to work.
Material Handler Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, in1. August 2014
Great place to for good money and a family envierment. they take care of the employees.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Very good
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indianapolis, IN23. Juni 2014
Had a great time working there and we all worked very hard and our boss was right there with us , he was always looking out for us.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 3Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Roche.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen: