Bewertung für Roche als Medical Representative

14 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.624 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Medical Representative
Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ozamiz City15. September 2018
Its a challenging job talking and persuading Doctors to used and patronize our products. it enhance communication skills and rapport building skills. The monitoring of prescriptions will uncover who are using our product and that of the competition
big daily allowances
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente de tensión y estres
Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Maracaibo, Zulia16. April 2018
La empresa poseía una cultura de trabajo que para el momento de la contratación y de la prestación de mis servicios carecía de organización y de metodologías claras y especificas del trabajo, a pesar de esto fue mi primera incursión en la visita medica y aprendí muchos conocimientos de ventas en este rubro y del manejo y gestión de mis territorios.
La parte mas difícil fue el manejo con los incentivos y comisiones.
Vorteile
seguros médicos y de vehículo, caja de ahorros, formacion, lanzamientos nuevos de productos.
Nachteile
zonas de viajes muy extensas y bajos incentivos de ventas.
Arbeitskultur
solid company that has adapted over the years
Medical Center Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nutley, NJ25. August 2017
I have not been employed by the company for 16 years. i have kept tabs on them nonetheless. When Roche merged with Genentec the company portfolio and culture improved greatly
good benefits
difficult career advanceent
Arbeitskultur
Some of the best products to promote
Medical/ Hospital sales representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London uk7. Februar 2017
As I was in all fields of product promotion a typical daily work life would be difficult to put on paper
The day would start with hospital visit followed by meetings with nurses and probably an educational promotion with the consultants and junior doctors
Standard uk company perks
Nachteile
Once again its down to an individual what they don't like
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Medical sales
Medical Center Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rochester MN20. Oktober 2016
Strategic planning.
Securing access points
Delivering the right message to the right person at the right time.

I won several awards for successfully launching new products.
Vorteile
Discussing issues with the top thought leaders in the world.
Challenging & Supportive
Medical Representative - Business Sector, Oncology (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ISRAEL3. Juli 2015
A great place to work, learn and grow. Develop soft skills while working with a verity of different customers and KOLs. Lots of opportunities to work on large interesting projects.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Nice place to work
Medical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Karachi Pakistan25. April 2015
Good company great culture and friendly people but result oriented and good quality products. Working with banded products you need to be hard working because more competition.
Traveling new places
Relaxed Working
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Amazing work place
Medical representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sulaimani, Iraq6. Jänner 2015
arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
keeping detailed records of all contacts;
reaching annual sales targets;
planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
developing strategies for increasing opportunities
  mehr... to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
  Weniger
respected scientific pharmaceutical company
Medical Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Flagstaff, AZ20. Oktober 2014
My typical work day included representing in the osteoporosis, anti-viral markets throughout Northern Arizona, from the California border to the New Mexico border.

I learned much about a very rural geography, and new markets-where hospitals were utilizing my injectable for women with breast cancer, etc. I had much opportunity to grow!

The hardest part of my job was the travel-I was home one week out of five weeks.

The most enjoyable part of my job were my clients, the beautiful views, and my two promotions in that one year.
clients, reputation, promotions
too much desolate travel
Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hatfield, ENG15. Juli 2013
Normal hours of job
Learned about sales and marketing
Management was very friendly at work
My first job in london so have learned lot about setting goals and aims in life to be successful.
Nice food
Nil
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 6Melden
Arbeitskultur
Large pharmaceutical company that manufactures several medicines for multiple disease states
Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rogers, AR2. November 2012
A typical day at Roche was calling on customers and helping them to meet the pharmaceutical needs of their patients with Roche products.
I learned that it is important to always be prepared with relevant information for the customer. The best sales calls were focused on meeting patient and customer needs. A thorough analysis of territory and customer data was crucial to success.
Management at Roche was focused on development of people. Management was fair and set reasonable goals.
The hardest part of the job was having access to customers in the changing healthcare environment. I was able to see most of my customers- they trusted me.
The most enjoyable part of my job was hearing success stories about patients who benefitted from the medicines that I sold.
Vorteile
great medicines that made a difference, lots of autonomy
managed care, access issues
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Fieldwork from 8am-5pm. inventory of pharmcy stocks,then must visit doctors in the area.
Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philippines25. Mai 2012
love for the work as you have loved your family. I go home after 5pm bought something like snacks to my kids. Hardest part of our job,is to earn more sales quota when you reach your sales target,just to make sure that you have some extra sales for the month/year end. You manage your own territory,manage your own time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for
Medical Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wisconsin territory14. Mai 2012
Very innovative company. Had a lot of new and different blockbuster products over the history of the company. Very cash rich. Good culture. Very conservative financially, yet not afraid to take a risk on new ventures. Typical day is calling directly on health care professionals in their offices. Main function is to convince them to use your product for appropriate patients by using consultitive sales approach. Hardest part of the job is gaining access to physicians and staff, because of their busy work schedule. Most enjoyable part of job is autonomy to work own schedule and make own decisions.
good benefits, good clientele
Nachteile
patent expiration of products, customer accessibility
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Roche.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Roche. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage