Bewertungen für SAP

Alle 1.503 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good company overall
Implementation Project Manager/Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL22. April 2018
SAP acquired Concur about 4 years ago and has slowly absorbed Concur and spread their corporate culture.

Overall SAP seems to be a good place to work. The benefits package has improved slightly from pre-acquisition Concur. Pay unfortunately is has not improved and annual increases are not keeping up with inflation and cost of living increases.
sap
gestion en comptabilité financière (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  La Défense (92)20. April 2018
formation du logiciel sap car installé au sein de l'entreprise
Great workculture
Principal Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka20. April 2018
SAP has a free and open work culture. The work environment is very friendly . It runs like company really cares about the employees and it makes the employees feel like they should care about the work they do. This way employees are committed towards the work.
I enjoy very much working with SAP.
Innovation at Work
Scholar (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka16. April 2018
In my 2 year stint at SAP, I was posted in 2 really interesting projects. The first one was a startup within SAP and the other was leveraging SAP's old data rich applications on SAP's new Social Media like platforms.

The work environment was very good, as SAP knew how to take care of their own. We had all modern day luxuries at offices. But this work culture comes with it's own difficulties for over-ambitious people (yes, I too am one). There is absolutely no respect for one's time and decorum (again, it is not everyone, but most tend to become so).

I learnt tones from the management teams at SAP, interactions were lifted by the years of experience they bring on to the table. This was in itself the most enjoyable part of my job at SAP.
Vorteile
Free lunches, soft drinks, goodies and the list goes on...
Nachteile
Comparatively lower than market compensations.
Very good place
SAP MM Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore, Karnataka16. April 2018
Boss was easily approachable
Very friendly atmosphere
Excellent facilities for staff
Very good canteen
Very good place to upgrade yourself and gain immense knowledge
Arbeitskultur
Wonderful Place to work, great people
Finance Operation Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hlavní město Praha15. April 2018
I've spent 6 years in Finance in various roles. I have truly loved every minute of it and would recommend it to anyone. I've met some really great people and had many opportunities you could get at other companies, such as working in global teams, traveling, and participating in really strategic projects at a young age.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and lively work atmosphere
Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN14. April 2018
On every floor, we were provided with chess, table tennis, billiards for refreshing ourselves over coffee.
Outdoor activities included, badminton, basketball, golf, 5km running track, gym, kick-boxing, yoga, aerobics.
Leadership and Culture
Account Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Florida8. April 2018
Enjoyed Co-Workers
Collaboration
Variety of Technology

Workplace culture was abusive, retaliatory, punitive
Leadership lacked skills to encourage and motivate
Leadership engaged in daily verbal admonishment, demeaning actions towards employees, and disparagement in front of customers and partners
Work hours were often 16-18 hour days without relief in sight
100% turnover on team/ everyone was affected
No worklife balance
Senior Leadership turned a blind eye, HR was complicit
Arbeitskultur
Great for a short time job
Software Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newtown Square, PA8. April 2018
Upper management is terrible at SAP. Resources are underutilized and ignored when requesting work. Many people just sit around all day and watch videos or are on social media. Management will ignore you, unless you're lucky to have a manager on site who cares about what work you're doing.
Company of Skills
Support Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  India7. April 2018
This company has kept my professional and personal life motivated.
You dont take your body to the office but the Soul within you is also loving to be at such a place.
Vorteile
I cannot count them on finger
NA
My pov
Executive Solutions Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX6. April 2018
great company overall!! I spent 12 plus years here and the people are tremendous and the energy is infectious.

Very competitive but the journey will be very rewarding!
Arbeitskultur
Summary
Senior System Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Singapore6. April 2018
A great company to work in with very supportive senior managers that provided leadership and guidance. Provided a lot of regional experience and knowledge.
Arbeitskultur
Senior Director, Strategic Alliances (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newtown Square, PA5. April 2018
Good benefits, strong leadership, very competitive, good compensation, complex, highly matrixes, good solutions, good people, good benefits, challenging yet rewarding
One of the Best Places to Work
Platinum Technical Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Remote4. April 2018
If I hadn't had the opportunity to start my own business I would still be at SAP today. It was a great place to work for 13 years of my career. I would recommend SAP to anyone looking to work for the very best.
Developer Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bangalore4. April 2018
great place to work with work life balance
extracurricular activities
interest groups
great food
shuttle services
SAP JAM, TechEd
wonderful campus
great work culture
Première expérience intéressante
Apprenti Rédacteur Technique (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paris (75)3. April 2018
J'ai eu la chance pendant mon année d'alternance de faire partie d'une équipe de développement. L'ambiance était plutôt agréable et j'ai eu la chance d'apprendre beaucoup plus que ce à quoi je m'attendais.
Very nice learning experience
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  IN2. April 2018
A cool place to learn and build software and think creatively. Enjoyed working here and made lots of friends. Product development on software side was an interesting experience.
Awesome lunches
salary
Best Place to Work
Software Developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2. April 2018
Its one of the best place to work.You will learn new things and interact with some great experienced people.
Opportunites are good.
Work Life Balance is good.
Work, Life balance, Free Food, Games, Cycling
Nachteile
Will become lazy because of so many amenities
Fun place to work.
Software Tester (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON1. April 2018
Met a lot of great people and learnt a lot. It was pretty slow at first as I had no experience working in the software field but everyone there were really helpful and even though I was there for an internship of sorts, I was paid well.
Angenehmes Arbeitsklima
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Walldorf1. April 2018
Habe mich in den über 25 Jahren bei SAP sehr wohl gefühlt, hatte angenehme und hilfsbereite Kollegen sowie interessante und herausforderne Arbeitsgebiete und Aufgaben
Kostenloses Mittagessen, kostenlose soziale und sportliche Einrichtungen
Keine bekannt
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei SAP. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage