SAS Retail Services

3,0Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
1 677 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 1 678 Bewertungen ansehen

Easy job just a lot of mess

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Job was fun and easy. Just have to travel long distance. Mamagers are lame and most of the time they do not have a clue what they are doing. Some times you will have altercations with other employees

Easy job

Managers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Experience bullying and horrid management

The tasks themselves would be achieved if they had proper leads and management leading and encouraging the team. There is a clear lack of empathy from lead to associates that can lead to truly unsafe working conditions. The interview process did not reflect the job experience. Expect to be spoken down to if you attempt to advocate for yourself or your workplace safety as there does not seem to be a work-life balance culture here. I would not recommend my loved ones work here.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Coworkers are great, so are Leads. Upper management is lacking professionalism and communication!

Don't bother........you'll regret it!! You work very hard, and in not so" ideal " conditions, most of the time! The pay is just not worth all the backbreaking work you do for this Company, as they show no appreciation, and the pay is not inline with the cost of living these days. Can barely afford the gas to get to the jobsites most weeks. Whatever job title they decide to give you , is the determining factor as to your pay and benefits(or the lack of)! I was hired as full time with benefits, wondered after a holiday weekend why no holiday pay on my paycheck, when I looked at my job title under my profile , it was listed as something totally different , making me part time with NO benefits! Noticed ads for other positions where starting pay was quite a bit more PLUS sign on bonus and benefits, but when asked about it, was brushed off/ignored made excuses to, by upper mngmnt! Always trying to make , but not by keeping happy, decent employees.....they have nonessential for their employees and all our hard work feels like,'a waste of my time and energy"!!

Worse work place

Treat employees the worse !! The people that work hard they don’t care for and the lazy people they are so nice to them !! Everyone always try’s leaving work early u work like 4 hours a day not worth it !!! Management never fixes your problems avoids everything. This job just stresses everyone out !!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Job is fun but lacks management structure

Management lacks communication, guidance and structure. Does not value long term employees, treats you as easily replaceable. No incentives or hope for future raises.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Fun

Travel alot it was very fun I miss the company it's old school everything its threw emails customer service to report a short is terrible signal phone

Low pay

Flexible schedule but very low pay compared to industry standards. High turnover for the merchandisers and superiors. They will not stick up for their employees when it comes to the retailers you are contracted for.

Great for part time

Great people but long drives and low hours. Great part time flexible job though. They work well with scheduling and helping. It was great until I needed more hours.

On the go!

I personally loved and hated working for SAS at the same time.. I loved all of the amazing experiences of getting to travel all over the US, meeting wonderful people and building a work family. I hated that I was never home and missed out on opportunities with family and friends. The pay is sub par but the travel pay/time makes up for it.

Getting to travel, work family, paid 15 min breaks

Nachteile

No home life, constantly on the go, some poor management

Pay

The pay is low by today's standards. I worked for this company part time for 8 years as a merchandiser and I received a 50 cents per hour pay raise during all this time and that was only after I had to resign and get rehired to see that 50 cents per hour pay raise.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Monday thru Friday but limited hours

Turn over is too high. Went thru 3 supervisors in less than a year. Routes and stores change constantly. Poor mileage pay, .26/mile after the 30/30 rule. I was hired full time but only worked 18-22 hours. Had to take on a part time job!

Flexible scheduling

Nachteile

I was hired full time, averaged 18 hours. Route kept changing and so did my supervisors, 3 in one year.

Not bad

Nice job once you learn the ins and outs . It seems to depend on your supervisor whether you have job satisfaction. The ones I've had have been great. The executives seem to change the schedules without consulting anybody on the front lines. They should pay more for gas and wages. There also seems to be multiple layers of bureaucracy in this company.

Vorteile

flexible hours, travel to different locations

low pay, lack of hours

Dis functional

You don’t get paid enough for what you have to endure on a daily basis. The store managers hate you and don’t want you in the store, the company dosent properly train or properly pay you for what you end up doing. You’re demanded things be done in a time frame whether you have the adequate amount of hands on deck or not. The management can be severely poor at time with not accommodating employees input on how the job can be made stronger.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The Supervisors play favorites and they are vindictive towards anyone who tries to stand up for themselves.

The work is good, the management not so good. I just wish that the favoritism wasn’t so prevalent, and the work load was evenly and fairly split. The work itself like stated before is fulfilling, it is nice to step back and see your accomplishments.

Fair job

Job can be frustrating but it is easy and flexible. I am able to work and get other things done. The only thing that bothers me is they change something also every week
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

They always find a way to reduce hours...

No pay raises and they manage to reduce my part time hours any way they can. Past employees see me wearing the company shirt and tell me to find a better company. That's just sad.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Production people great schedule good holiday pay great sick pay good room to grow

Awesome place to work great hours great pay great people definitely a company that I would recommend to any of my friends also very understanding about family

A Great Job for Me

I love merchandising, the projects are easy to dedicate myself to and the attention to detail is good for my focus and desire for perfection. If you have OCD, you’ll likely enjoy.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive, physical and a great place to get hands on experience.

The management staff was friendly and made you feel important to be part of the team, all the while teaching productive skills to be utilized on the job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

You will work by yourself with assistance of Walmart Team lead , Coach , and Managers to make sure you complete your task.I merchandise books and magazine per planogram every week. Sometime there is whole section of book reset sometime it is just 1 section of whole section reset.The management is greatThe hardest part of the job is depending on how much task you work on and how big the Walmart is. The bigger Walmart means more task and longer hour. It can be overwhelming.The most enjoyable part of the job is I can come in anytime I want but make sure to complete the task by 5pm.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Flexibility is good.The bad you get no Holiday pay, you get no raised, no medical benefits unless you for it, No career advancement

Is a horrible company to work for. You get no holiday pay, No vacation time, No medical benefits unless you pay for insurance. You get no promotions and they always add last minute projects without extra pay. They expect you to work all the Holidays.In some jobs you use. Your personal vehicle they only pay 50 cents a mile with gas this high right. Now you will be paying out of your pocket to do the job not to mention wear and tear on your car which they don’t cover

Flexibility

Nachteile

Holidays required to work, No holidays pay, No promotions, No raises, No advancement.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei SAS Retail Services. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung