Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 20 223 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
- leider aufgrund des niedrigem Gehaltsniveau hohe Fluktuation
Arbeitskultur
They are a massive company that doesn't care about their new hires. Will place you at a post tell you they are having issues keeping people, then when it comes out you're posted with bad apples they will let you go without any investigation. Has access to security cameras proving that their accusations are wrong but will claim they dont work. Also don't bother going to HR, they won't look into claims, they just cut you loose regardless of facts.
Vorteile
Easy to get hired on, will help you cheat the DPSST.
About everything
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Securitas were minimal at best. I said what I needed and they told me "No problem". When they offered me the job it wasn't even close to what we had agreed upon. Both schedule and pay.
Arbeitskultur
If you value you integrity in a company, this one is not for you. These people are only interested in getting bodies to fill contractual obligations. There is no clear path for promotion or advancement. Management is never available to help you out when you need them. Fellow employees are typically poorly educated and unmotivated. The culture seems to be survival of the dumbest.
Nachteile
No lunch breaks, no advancement opportunity.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Horrible place to have an acutal career. only good or quick money if you work float and work consistently. They increase wage and you can negotiate based at were you work. Highest paid day I got 27 and hour to work an hour awat for 24 straight hours. But the managemtn dont care about you and dont want you to move up.
Vorteile
Good money IF you are float
horrible place to be
Arbeitskultur
They had big uncovered holes in the work area. My foot fell in the hole. The site supervisor delayed my medical treatment and kept asking me why I didn't see the hole.
pay is decent
bad managment, unsafe environment
Arbeitskultur
Securitas is a good company, I have no negative things to say about the company. The people are good to work with. The environment is usually friendly and my post was a great site to work.
Arbeitskultur
If you are looking for a quick easy hire, go for it. The pay sucks and management and the company does not care for their employee at all. My coworker was having a baby and was threaten to be fired if he didnt show up to work. I had to be rushed to the hospital and was written up and threaten to be fired because my incident happened less than 4hrs before my shift
Easy to get hired
Nachteile
Low pay, The company believes they own you
Arbeitskultur
I have good boss which makes the job good, great people to work with, when i need hours they are provided, when theres is a stressful situation i feel comfortable talking with management
Good management
Low wage
Arbeitskultur
Planning is om te huilen, management bestaat voornamelijk uit egotrippers en narcisten, persoonlijke aandacht kun je vergeten en als je gek genoeg bent om een hogere functie te willen bekleden moet je bereid zijn je collega's een oor aan te naaien. Voor mensen die houden van veel uren voor een nominaal salaris met op papier prima voorwaarden maar in de praktijk word het CAO niet eens aangehouden, die daarnaast geen moeite hebben om zichzelf snachts in slaap te huilen is dit DE werkgever!
salaris is op tijd
Nachteile
alles behalve het uitbetalen van salaris
making you to work on your day's off, over work 12 to 16 hours mandatory
some supervisor no the job well others do not the security officers try to help be supported but will not listen management does not seem to care.
a job
Nachteile
missing breaks, no respect, short on paychecks, poor scheduling
Arbeitskultur
Fish place to work at robbing you off plus mangement is creep not answering the phone to replying to or via any other ways but when they need you they will go to the sky to reach you.
Arbeitskultur
Pay can vary depending on where you are assigned. This can lead to variances in pay due to work contracts ending, the next assignment may not pay as well. Usually you are put in charge of your schedule at the post location, however, if you are working at an area with high security clearance then you will be more constrained with when you can take breaks.
Arbeitskultur

2 females removed was EMS & 1st resonder. Trained 2 males as first responders.. 2 females were moved from premium sites and sent elsewhere.

Good

Vorteile
job sites
discrimination
Arbeitskultur
Formation à un nouveau poste de travail relativement compliqué: inadéquat-manque de collaboration-temps de formation insuffisant-retour d’appel très long ou inexistant- formation très mal structurée.
Relation de travail:

Impose trop leur méthode de travail-beaucoup de médisance- manque d’autonomie.
Expérience au Campus Bell; Aucun
Nachteile
Manque d’autonomie, formation inadéquate, chantage
Arbeitskultur
Every since they started the weekly pay. It looks like you’re basically working for free. If you’re in high school maybe this is the job for you if you have no real bills to pay.
Pay, Management, Communications
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Securitas are low to no benefits

The pay is low and the benefits for the guards are little to none. We have no personal days we accumulate little to none pto hours if we take off it has to be without pay
Arbeitskultur
Securitas has very poor management. I was harassed while I worked for this company and not once did my supervisor or HR step in and handle the issues. I reported it over and over and nothing changed. The harassment got worse over time. I wasn’t given any choice but to quit or get fired.
Arbeitskultur
They really leave you out on a lim by yourself when it comes to their clients, they only go with what the client says even if they know the client is difficult to please, they don't back you up!
Arbeitskultur
I can say when I returned back to securitas, and found the right branch and field manager. We was a great team. Smiles every time I walk in the office
Arbeitskultur
Good management and staff. Opportunity to grow within company. Ample training available. Support from management and given all tools to complete tasks.
Flexible schedule offered