Sephora

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3.5Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 4,758 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

klassischer Einzelhandel in einem französischen Unternehmen

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Die Bezahlung ist fair, auch bekommt man hier viele Produkte geschenkt.Jedoch ist die Musik sehr nervtötend da sich die Playlist stündlich wiederholt, damit sollte man zurechtkommen können sollte man sich hier bewerben. Hier ist es leider wie so oft im Einzelhandel, der Mitarbeiter ist austauschbar und wird nicht genug geschätzt. Teammeetings gelten als Überstunde, diese werde jedoch erst ab 15Überstunden bezahlt. Die Produkte mit denen man arbeitet sind genial und es macht Spaß diese zu verkaufen.

Rabatte, Produktgeschenke

kein Jobticker, Musik, mangelnder Respekt
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Very easy going environment!

The store I work at is very relaxed - except for the holidays! But, even during holiday crunch time everything seems to run smoothly. Very easy going staff and so welcoming. I am especially pleased with management; they are so understanding and do really care for their employers, which was why I wanted to review. I have never experienced such a great management team at any other job I’ve held.

Vorteile

Employee discount, accommodating with scheduling, gratis, friendly environment

Nachteile

Can be a little slow in store due to being a “low traffic” store.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Zero development coated with hollow promises. Their core values sound great, they just don’t work/abide by them. Pay is TRASH.

I’ve been with the company 6 years. Just waiting around for change and for better only to end up bitter. They will constantly tell you what you want to hear but there is zero follow through when it comes to developing you/promoting you. The pay is horrible for the amount of work you are expected to do. Hours come and go/ are constantly cut. No matter the store, the turnover ratio is horrendous for a reason, and you will constantly be picking up the load of those who call out/for being understaffed. Managers do little to no work on the floor and their office “hour” usually ends up being 3+. They’re paid salary so they could not care less. They do not promote within, they build you up into thinking they’ll help you work your way up the ladder only to bring someone in from outside the company or from another store and give them the position. They cycle managers/leads in and out and onlyreally focus on them and their route to having their own store to direct. Good luck with raises, they don’t happen. They recently changed the starting pay to 15 per hour, but the people with tenure like myself and many others pays do not reflect the wage jump. I could go on and on. Maybe pick up a part time gig and get some freebies but don’t go into it thinking you’re going somewhere. You aren’t.

Gratis.

Nachteile

work/life balance, pay, deceit, management, development
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Best part of The company is being able to do some thing I love every day and help customers feel beautiful

The company is being able to do some thing I love every day and help customers feel beautiful. There is a huge lack in integrity with this company when it comes to customer care

Vorteile

Free product and greet store discount

Nachteile

They do not care about the well-being of their customers as they claim to, Money is the bottom line they are willing to be dishonest with customers to make money
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Invest in your education so you are a leader in your department. Great management and expectations clearly outlined.

Great place to work and so much fun! Worked there for 5 years part time and it was flexible and enjoyable. The perks of training and receiving new products is great.

Vorteile

Lots of great beauty stuff. Cutting edge beauty information. Nice uniforms.

Nachteile

Like any retail job it can get clique-y and it’s backbreaking work that is client oriented.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Fun workplace, bad management

It's an interesting place to work, the free makeup is a plus. However, I was often scheduled during times I stated I was not available, and the managers were not understanding about my outside work. I am a student, so I needed to take finals week off- however, it was not granted and I had to quit my job as a result.

free makeup

short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Overall great place to work if your on the younger side plenty of hours and pay is great plus the pay is weekly may have to work 6 days a week sometimes is the only bad thing I can say but even that isn’t that bad compared to other places

Great pay Plenty of hrs Easy job

Sometimes may have to work a 6 day a week schedule
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Hard work with minimum pay

When I started I was very hopeful that I can grow there. But staff is changing so much that no one cares about recovery anymore. Just that job is done. At the end I was very disappointed. Raise is a joke.

Vorteile

My coworkers were the best.

Nachteile

Pay is very low, work is physically hard to do.

Ambiente lavorativo dinamico

Ambiente dinamico e competitivo. Colleghe ottime e ottimi professionisti.

Vorteile

Formazione e prodotti (tester) gratis.

Un po’ stressante.

Agréable environnement de travail

Une entreprise qui permet des perspectives d’évolution ambitieuse

Vorteile

Dotations, rémunération primes, ticket restau

Nachteile

très peu sa reste la vie du commerce
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and great place to work. Great training. Managers are great!

Love working at Sephora! Managers are great, always available when needed. Training almost daily. Always busy and something to do, either with clients or stocking or cleaning. Great teamwork, everyone works together
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fun place to work but the hours and pay suck… as it’s only part time

Pretty good. Just hours and pay suck. Not much to add, but I usually like to stay busy. This job requires you to just to help assist customers. Not much help when it’s a slow day.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I really liked working there until health issues came up and they acted like I was faking it

Management hires more Management and cuts back on normal employees who are doing the work and then are rude about them having family concerns, management also is back and forth on what they say
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Ever evolving education with opportunity to be yourself and be creative

Sephora is like a more elevated experience of learning makeup application and skincare. It was like attending a cosmetology sales college and getting paid for it.

Vorteile

Hands on experience and opportunity to learn about an extensive amount of beauty products.

Nachteile

Strict scheduling, very hard to work there as a single mom, easy to cause girl drama due to competitive attitudes if you are good at what you do
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

great company but management plays favourites

they are very strict about employee discount. I did enjoy working there because of my co workers. I really made such great friends. Management can be rude and play favouritism. They will make people they don't like do more work.

Not Bad, Not Great

I worked “backstage” so I had a lot of early mornings, but loved being apart of the merchandiser team. We were responsible for the flow of products from the back room to the floor and display set up throughout the store. Overall good experience, no major complaints.

Unrealistic with work environment

Retail is never fun, and sephora like many other retail companies would paint a beautiful picture of how the workplace is fun and games when truly it isn't. So they'll set these unrealistic expectations, having the employees burn out and quit

Nachteile

No room for growth Employees replacable
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great place to work for makeup and skincare lovers.

There were many benefits when working with this company with the many gifts gotten and great discount. I enjoyed working at my location but at times I felt like sales were pushed a little much. Somedays were brand focused days where we would be encouraged to sell a certain brand, but I disliked when the other workers would push clients to buy a product solely because they knew they would be getting a reward out of it and the product wasn't really what the client was looking for. Although this was a great place to work initially, their availability requirements were very rigid and they would always preach about work-life balance, but some management would be hesitant to let you book off certain days. After I had left, I found out that we were actually supposed to be getting raises after each year we worked, but the only people that were actually getting these raises were the managers. Apart from these things, I enjoyed working here for the most part. My coworkers were very kind and I would argue one of the best things about working there. I also learned lots about skincare and makeup that I have continued to use to this day.

Free products and gifts Great discount Great information/learning

Strict availability Lack of raises

Belle expérience

J'ai vraiment aimé cet emploi, j'ai apprécié les différents challenge et la bienveillance de la responsable
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

not really the best job I’ve had

favouritism. seems like everyone is nice at first but gossip tend to happen and very passive aggressive when you can’t come to work. i find this work place to be a little toxic, to be fair the makeup industry can be toxic but depends on each people.but most of my coworkers were nice.management on the other hand wasn’t the best.

monthly gratis

Unsettling environment

Emploi formateur

Bonne entreprise mais dépend des managers, bonne ambiance de travail avec les collègues mais forte pression de la direction.

CE, participation

Salaire
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Sephora. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung