Sephora

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,5Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 5 286 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

klassischer Einzelhandel in einem französischen Unternehmen

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Die Bezahlung ist fair, auch bekommt man hier viele Produkte geschenkt.Jedoch ist die Musik sehr nervtötend da sich die Playlist stündlich wiederholt, damit sollte man zurechtkommen können sollte man sich hier bewerben. Hier ist es leider wie so oft im Einzelhandel, der Mitarbeiter ist austauschbar und wird nicht genug geschätzt. Teammeetings gelten als Überstunde, diese werde jedoch erst ab 15Überstunden bezahlt. Die Produkte mit denen man arbeitet sind genial und es macht Spaß diese zu verkaufen.

Rabatte, Produktgeschenke

kein Jobticker, Musik, mangelnder Respekt
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Lots of great free and discounted beauty product and lots of great people working.

A great company if you use all the resources and connections available. you 'll meet great , passionate and creative people .There are opportunities for expansion within the company and you can also relocate to almost anywhere in the world !

Vorteile

lots a free training product and free lunches on holidays

Nachteile

breaks are short and there can be a lot of pushy clients.

Sehr Unangenehm

Leider steigen hier nur die schlechten Charaktere die Karriereleiter hinauf. Es gibt großartige Manager, die entlassen werden und an deren Stelle Leute treten, die keine Ahnung haben, was sie tun, aber einen schlechten Charakter haben.

Not the best

I worked with a horrible management team. Despite being the ‘go-to’ for call outs, as I was always to cover shifts, I was let go after the season, in favor for another seasonal co-worker who was responsible for 50% of call out shifts I covered.

Discounts

Awareness

Yes! It was amazing to work here ! The managers are great, great pay, great people! I literally loved every aspect of this job. They were very understanding of life situations

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

What is the best part of working at the company?The gratis and skills you learn along with the education they provide on skincare, fragrance and makeup!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The push to meet sales goal sometimes they aren't attainable.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Diverse and LGBT encouraged. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Depending on your personality " you are on stage your entire shift"

Makeup Consultant

I chose Sephora as I love skincare & makeup. They have free stuff (gratis) as perks, flexible schedule and bonus sometimes. Good for student who wants a part time job during weekends and after school

gratis

underpaid
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Overall enjoyed working here, people are great to work with. I learned a lot and gained alot of customer service experience. I also loved the company culture and the constant training was a plus!

Fun place

free makeup productsfun colleaguesfree foodbut a lot of physical workhigh rate of turnover but the best thing is that after working sometime you can be promoted to supervisor

Entreprise en perpétuelle évolution

Société dynamique, en constante évolution.Le management est sérieux et les équipes bien accompagnées.Les formations sont régulières, les salariés sont bien accompagnés.Belle expérience!

Fun workplace, good training

I enjoyed working at Sephora because management really emphasized education. and positivity. I was a part-time, but I'd sometimes work 36-39hrs per week, which felt unfair since I was basically full time but was not eligible for benefits.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Free makeup and mean girls

Free makeup and skincare was awesome. Management was terrible. Very mean girls mentality and cliquish. Executive level set in the back and managed from the office and got their feelings hurt when you called them out.

Fun place

I loved working at Sephora the team was great and so was the management. Not too much room for growth but it was a good job. I’m sad to see that the location I worked at closed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Management through kohls was ineffective

As one of the three managers, I felt we were given very little control with what we were able to do and this impacted how we were able to work with customers as well as how we were able to complete our individual tasks. Scheduling played a big role in this as well as rules given by kohls management that we were told to follow although we’re not necessarily sephora rules.

monthly free items

Nachteile

couldn’t perform makeup services, scheduling, management

Beauty Advisor

The job isn’t terrible but certain managers/leads can make it unbearable. A lot of favoritism when it comes to who gets elevated within the team. The gratis is hit or miss and they expect a lot from us considering this an minimum wage job. The training is very minimal - you should expect to have a good amount of knowledge on the products before starting the job.

Lots of opportunity

I have really enjoyed my career with Sephora, I have had the pleasure of working in a lot of different positions and met many fantastic people. This is a company if you put your mind to it and are passionate they notice.

ysess

amazing work place,cut throat, yes, yes diversity would reccommend for others to work hereworked here for 6 months, would apply all over again, just trying to see review

Fun Job

Fun store to work at theres room to grow with the company. Management takes the time to make sure everything is running good behind the scenes. Clients are sometime good but most times very needy and rude

Not really for me

For the most part working here wasn’t so bad, I met some great people here & that became my friends but some of the managers were quite mean and gossipy along with some co-workers which made the environment a little uncomfortable for me.

Vorteile

Great discount, Free products, free food

Gossiping managers & employees
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fun and exciting work place

Everyday is different and theres so much product knowledge to gain. Great team to work with. Lovely friendly environment and best part is the gratis you receive

Fun friendly environment

I enjoy everything about working here, I wish they gave me better hours though.They are friendly and train us very well, if we have answers they give good feed back.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Sephora. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

3,8 von 5 Sternen für Unternehmenskultur
  • Unternehmen
  • Sephora
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?