Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Siemens AG

Alle Bewertungen für Siemens AG lesen

Amazing place to work
Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austria, Vienna4. August 2018
I may have only worked here for a month however my full experience would be having usually something new to work on. I learned so much including speaking basic German which I pride myself upon, I choose not to have that as a skill in my CV as it is still being polished off. Anyway, the culture was amazing and I actually felt alike part of the team,

I felt safe and the management team couldn't be better even more so I looked at everything I did and felt pride in it. I would have to say the hardest thing, would definitely be soldering systems after the slight learning curb it was an easy task so I would say I am able to adapt quickly.

The sense of pride in my job, the end of a project is one of the best feelings. Also looking and learning new things throughout my typical day at work and maintaining that flow.
Vorteile
Great managers
Nachteile
none that I could think of.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Siemens AG

Excellent employer
Application designer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austria1. Juni 2019
Very kind and professional environment, European culture. They work on their own product line enriching it to be on the highest level and fit on the today market values.People are treated fairly. Travel and work rewarded.
Arbeitskultur
Es hat mir Spaß gemacht bei Siemens zu arbeiten.
Praktikant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W30. August 2018
Es hat mir Spaß gemacht bei Siemens zu arbeiten und jeder Mitarbeiter war zu mir nett.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Siemens AG. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage