Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 2 646 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Alles in grosser ordnung war srhr lang dabei hat mir immer grosse freude bereitet.
Vorteile
Gute firma gute bezahlung Mitarbeiter rabatte
Firmenkleidung selbst zustandig
Arbeit wenige Stress, mit Kunden beraten, gute Kollegen
Kostenlose Mittagessen
Zusatzleistungen
Arbeitskultur
Wichtig ist Freundlichkeit mit Umgang mit Kunden und Arbeitskollegen . Man sollte mit Stress umgehen können . Genaues Arbeiten ist wichtig. Nicht alles persönlich nehmen.
Zulagen ; zb; Kassageld usw
2,0
Arbeitskultur
A polish group that protect themselves. They get the best shifts, best tasks, never have hours cut (because the manager is polish). Then, they literally take advantage of you. The manager is ridiculous. Don't want problems, bossy, dumb, bully and rude, even with customers. If you are not Irish or Polish, you will be bullied. They blame you for everything and give you the worst tasks. Not recommend this branch. The customers on the area are not nice. Some of them really stink.
Team. Bad customers.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
To my review the staff members at Spar are not treated fairly there it depends on your race and gender when it comes to salaries, even when you have done something wrong you will be treated differently when you are a black person.
No free lunches
Normal hours
Pay & benefits
Independent contractor

Overall

Well managed with great opportunity, very flexible scheduling with ample time to plan and organize your work life. System is easy to use and accessible by phone or computer for convenience.
Arbeitskultur
Spar is very neat and follow their culture in every where always as fresh products their staff always on point managers know what their doing and always follow the procedure
Arbeitskultur
Después de ser 3 años indefinido y con unas condiciones de hoy para mañana cambian sin avisarte, me trasladan de una zona a otra por petición mía y en llegar a la nueva zona no se respetan las condiciones marcadas desde dirección, el supervisor y los trabajadores de dicha zona vienen de una compra por parte de esta empresa y de deben favores del pasado por lo que la gente válida no les interesa.
No lo recomiendo al menos en las zona de Valencia y Alicante.
Arbeitskultur
The company is excellent I am very satisfy to work there as a cashier I improve a lot my inner skill I hope the management must be maintain there quality and productivity.
Health care and break
Arbeitskultur
Buen lugar para trabajar, cerca de casa, si te esfuerzas puedes ser promovido
Vorteile
Ambiente laboral bueno, empresa seria
Arbeitskultur
Lovely working there, never felt left out and work was evenly distributed and all colleagues were polite and welcoming, everything was explained and they were very patient
Arbeitskultur
I still miss my job it was a good place for me management was great very friendly and selfless .i wouldnt hesitate going back that was the best job i had
Overtime
Arbeitskultur
The most typical day is when we get our stock from the distributers
I have learned to work under pressure while i was at spar

I enjoy working has a team leader or a team

8h and 30 min
Arbeitskultur
Lots of support and feedback. Fredom to pick work days and times... awesome!
Training and app support coul be improved upon however. Responsive communication very quick.
Work/life balance
Wage
Arbeitskultur
Blackrock store was owned independently, by a man out to cut every corner in the business. Officials visited the store several times over previous employees' wages not being paid. Place had fly/insect problems that were overlooked, pipes bursting, grease trap overflowing. Agreements were made to increase wages after 3 months, but were never honored. Manager had been there 20+ years and was extremely reluctant to train assistant manager in fear of her own position being taken.
Friendly staff/customers
Poor management
Arbeitskultur
I worked with Spar for 8 years as I didn't have many options for employment. It seemed ok at first but slowly over the years I noticed the favouritism/nepotism from supervisors and management, racist, homophobic and sexist "banter" from collegues and a colleague begging for a promotion that they didn't earn on merit .
Vorteile
I got to leave the homophobia behind
Nachteile
Too many to list, experience it first hand
Arbeitskultur
Learned fundamentals of retail industry in terms of controlling,ordering and selling product to the customers.
Relationship between management and staff ,communication regarding the products shortage and needs.

Spar its all about hoping to have customer back and able to save their needs in right time.

Only difficult time is when to explain to customers of out of stock and their reactions.

The great part of job is everyday lessons and experience.

Arbeitskultur
The pressure since itwas towards christmas and new year was a lot, But regardless, people where welcoming and made sure we are happy. The hardest part was when the shop would get full.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time at Spar, I found my colleagues friendly and the management approachable, and it was a good place to learn new skills. I would recommend Spar as an employer.
Friendly cooleagues, approachable management
Could be long hours
Arbeitskultur
It was a quality service. The boss was fantastic, nothing extreme was ever asked for me and the hours worked around my life style. Over all great experience and fantastic job.
Arbeitskultur
It will make me talk with many peoples and handling the customer so kind it will make me a change our character to became kind and cool to people kind
Customer handling