Bewertungen für Stryker

Alle 1.361 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Excellent place to work but communication can be poor
Product Builder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cork MFR14. Juni 2019
Here 2 years, work is easy once you get trained up. A sizeable amount of new hires so it's a bit all over the place so communication is lacking at times from higher up as its so busy. Some really good and friendly people working here.
I find discipline is not great here though, some people get a free ride and nothing is said to them. But it's only a small number.
Canteen is a mixed bag but overall good. Money is decent, evenings or 24/5 shift the best because of shift bonus. Overtime is good, double pay on Sundays but tax will kill you so no point doing too many hours.
Vorteile
Easy work, decent pay, good hours.
Nachteile
Lacking communication from higher up
Unprofessional staff
Network Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah13. Juni 2019
Staff it IT provides lectures about professionalism but yet act like 2 year olds. People hear are miserable shady and back stabbers. They lies to me said it was a full time job but was only a contractor for 3 months and was let go. Not sure bout company future but they cannot afford phones and say they are worth millions. dont work here it's a horrible environment.
travail agréable
Opérateur de production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cestas (33)13. Juni 2019
environnement de travail propre et sérieux.
bonne ambiance de travail.
travail en 3*8.
Arbeitskultur
Decent people but dysfunctional company
Field Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USA9. Juni 2019
There were some incredible people to work with there, but the corporate culture there isn’t worth it. The company had too many growing pains from acquiring other companies in order to try to keep profits at maximum. The amount of erratic decisions made by upper management to produce these profits wasn’t worth the pay.
Vorteile
Decent benefits, and okay pay
Nachteile
Chaotic long hours, disorganized company
In the beginning I love working at Stryker
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Runnemede, NJ7. Juni 2019
In the beginning, I loved working at Stryker. all the overtime I wanted was available. While I was in a trainee position things were perfect. Then as time went on, I was expected to know and do more on same pay chart. Next, I was common to step up my game, or not get a pay increase. The pressure is on now. also, it's my responsibility to do a weekend on call every quarter. For two days phone in hand 24 hours. All day long you are the head person in charge from top to bottom in and out. it was too much stressful work for one person. It makes you sick mentally. It was too much I could no longer keep up, I found myself eating sleeping and living for Stryker. Too many demands and threats to getting rid of me if I did not get fast, do better or make fewer mistakes. I had to get out. the money and pay were not worth the stress. I loved Stryker, but management wanted a workhorse because it was all about the numbers. If you work fast, work longer, work without mistakes we can keep you. if not we do not want you.
Vorteile
I loved the endless amount of overtime that i could make.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Challenging and fun place to work
Service Contracts Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Redmond, WA6. Juni 2019
I really enjoy working for this company. I would love to continue my job here, but the cost of living for this area is too high to be able to sustain myself with my salary. Management is great. They are easy to talk to and are interested and aware of their employees needs. Overall, this is one of the best jobs I've had and best companies I have worked for. It is a shame that I can't stay.
Strive, On-site Cafeteria, Great culture
Expensive area, long commutes
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente de trabajo positivo y siempre unidos
Ensamblaje de producto médico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Puerto Rico Arroyo PR3. Juni 2019
Soy un trabajador responsable me gusta ayudar 100pre.
Vorteile
Seguro médico si y bueno
Nachteile
Si tenemos 3 descanso desayuno almuerzo y merienda.
Company & Management
Product Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ3. Juni 2019
Great company. Very good management. Environment is fast paced and competitive. Intra group rivalry exists. Enjoyable part of the job was constant being constantly challenged.
Arbeitskultur
Didn't honor financial contract.
Medical Assembly (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT31. Mai 2019
Written, signed, legal document. They decided not to honor. Excellent worker. 6 months just to get hired from employment agency! Same for most people. Who does that?!
Coworkers, benefits
Nachteile
Hiring system, honoring signed acceptance letters/contracts.
Stryker Review
Temporary position through OnStaff (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kalamazoo, MI30. Mai 2019
It was a fast paced environment where my trainers did a good job of training but were often unprepared. Very fast paced environment. Staff was very accommodating.
Room for advancement
Unprepared Trainers
A typical day at work
Senior biomedical consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA29. Mai 2019
I arrived, I sat in my cube until the end of the working day. I was not bothered by anyone during my work in progress. I found the drive to work pleasant.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Terrible, stressful, bad management
MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mound, TX29. Mai 2019
If your single dont have a family. And you are willing to give your soul. You will fit right in. Alot of eyes on you at all times. If they dont like you forget it.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
To stressful. To many people watching u. Treat u like you are 12
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
good place to work
Manufacturing Team Member (M.T.M.) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Carrigtwohill, County Cork26. Mai 2019
Good place to work, decent wage and good security. Long 12 hour shifts working days, nights weekdays and weekends. Can be tough on personal life working long 12 hours shifts especially on weekends and nights away from family and friends. Turn over between day shift and nights can be hard on the body
Vorteile
good wage, good security, decent advancement
Nachteile
long hours, tough turn over between shifts
Arbeitskultur
Most new hires are contractors.
Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kalamazoo, MI26. Mai 2019
Most newly hired employees are contractors at Stryker so the position can easily be terminated if necessary. Turnover is gigantic!! As a contractor you will receive no PTO or Holiday pay, you will only get paid for the time you work. Also you will receive no health benefits as a contractor. Lastly the permanent employees treat contractors as if they have a social disease. Not even a simple ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’ because your employee ID says ‘CONTRACTOR!’ Sad! I left after a year for a better opportunity!! If you’re looking a second income this might work.
Vorteile
Comfortable working environment, good training.
Nachteile
Most new hires are contractors.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
2,0
Ok workplace
Custodian/Janitor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portage, MI25. Mai 2019
Didn't pay good enough but the environment was clean and quiet enough to work and get don't the things that needed to be. Staff was responsible and kind
Stressfull enviroment
Buyer/Purchasing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arroyo, PR24. Mai 2019
Stressfull enviroment. Lots of work load. Low salary for loads of work. Overall good for new coners to gain experience. Follow the rules and long term job
Low salary
2,0
Needs Improvement
Equipment Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lakeland, FL23. Mai 2019
Great when I started but has slowly been getting worse until I did not want to go to work there at all. If management goes back to basics then it could be amazing, but for now I do not recommend.
Great Company
Test Lab Engineer (Contractor) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA23. Mai 2019
Grateful for the opportunity. I couldn't have asked for a better management. Wonderful culture and people. Everything about Stryker and what it stands for makes driving to work worth it.
Vorteile
Ability to work from home
Arbeitskultur
It was a great place to learn
Communicatiemedewerker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Communications Manager14. Mai 2019
Stryker was exciting and a great place to learn because part of the culture is to throw new employees into the mix right away with a trial by fire mentality. You either thrive or drown with this initiation. I thrived for many years but it became too much and my responsibilities were too many. Management loves to say there are no resources yet they are acquiring companies at an impressive rate. I would have stayed had I received the support I needed. But I grew tremendously and had great opportunities.
growth opportunities, travel
Nachteile
long working hours, working on weekends, not enough resources
Arbeitskultur
overall good company to work for but lack of advancement
PRODUCTION ASSOICATE II/ SUPERVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ13. Mai 2019
i was there 5 years and enjoyed every moment. but once i saw i was doing supervisor work the last 2 years and not be compensated for it by having the position nor the pay i knew i needed to more on
Vorteile
great employees that became family
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Stryker. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage