Bewertungen für Stryker

Alle 1.411 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2,0
Quality Inspector
Quality Inspector I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ17. August 2019
Very on professional training with the company and working with a new job People 0 respect for the new people they are
threat you like nothing,more than you working with a good friend you are not happy with the actions that have been going on you.Very stressful with not appreciate what you do for them.
I never have been happy with the fact that they were working

I
Arbeitskultur
A great place to work, lacking communication
Integration Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Flower Mound, TX16. August 2019
I am a field employee, so I usually never have to go to the office and would not say that this is a typical line of work. Stryker is a great place to work, but the reason I am leaving is because advancement is slow and very competitive. Also travel is at about 90% which gets kind of dull after a few years. Communication between the in-house office dwellers and the field employee is actually surprisingly disappointing. All in all the benefits are great and the salary is fair.
Arbeitskultur
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  1901 Romence Rd Portage, MI 49027415. August 2019
Stryker is overall a good place to work. The benefits are great and there are a lot of different groups and activities.
The only issue is the communication is not the best. We were never informed about a lot of issues until the arose.
Great Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portage, MI14. August 2019
I enjoyed working at Stryker and learned a lot while working there. It is a team environment and everyone was very eager to help each other and management was great.
Internship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Limerick13. August 2019
Interesting place to work as an intern. Everyone is extremely helpful and willing to help you learn.Lots of opportunities for career advancement for permanent postitions. Management is good and understanding.
Flexible hours
Nachteile
Days can be slow sometimes as an intern
Arbeitskultur
Stryker is a great place to work
Help Desk Coordinator, IT Service &Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ9. August 2019
I worked at the regional HQ in Mahwah, NJ. I spent the first few years of my IT career at Stryker, and learned a great deal.

As a contractor, I am unable to speak to the benefits of employee perks, but I'm sure that they were ample.
Great coworkers
Wire assembler for medical units (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orchard Park, NY8. August 2019
I enjoyed working here i learn a lot, i learn to work in different departments which was good for me i became a asset to this company, my coworkers were great we work together we got thing done.
Coworkers
Pay
Wonderful company
Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Little Rock, AR7. August 2019
Great learning opportunities! Go as far as you want to go here. Continual learning opportunities on multiple products and procedures. Very structured educational program
Arbeitskultur
Engaging and driven workplace.
Sr. Manager, Human Resources (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kalamazoo, MI5. August 2019
I have worked at Stryker for almost 10 years and it's a fast paced, family oriented, driven culture that pushes you in good ways beyond your comfort zone. Leadership is very supportive in your career development and challenges you to be your best. I would highly recommend a career at Stryker.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good job but not enough pay.
courier (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Runnemede, NJ5. August 2019
Not enough pay for work being done. No paid time off. No overtime pay until you pass the 50 hr mark. Work distribution is not equal. Some workers do much less work.
Steady pay.
Nachteile
No chance of advancement.
Excelente lugar para trabajar
Machine Operator/Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arroyo, PR4. August 2019
Lugar de trabajo competitivo con oportunidad de crecimiento. Excelentes beneficios. Excelentes facilidades y ambiente de trabajo. Reuniones constantes que te ayudan al crecimiento y desempeño.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
You grind and they shine
Advanced Material Handler Distribution (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA 951382. August 2019
It’s more of who u know then what you know. A lot of favoritism, a lot of brown nosers. Raises are really bad between 20 cents and 40 cents per year. A lot of cool people but managers don’t know much kinda just put in the roles, supervisors also. A lot of time wasted on non productive stuff. They work you really hard and your opinion really doesn’t matter.
Cafeteria
Nachteile
Health care is expensive, favoritism, a lot of relationships with departments
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Its okay
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arroyo, PR1. August 2019
Its an okay job as long as you have something better in mind. The salary is minimum and you start as a temporary agent to ger your permanence in 1 year.
very nice place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mountain view CA1. August 2019
IT was a nice experience, lot of new learning experience. Very helpful and nice co-workers, sharing their knowledge and expertise. Very friendly and warm work environment.
lot of field trips
1,0
Arbeitskultur
It is a great company but they do not care about their employees.
Consultant/Contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ31. Juli 2019
The company is a successful company. The C-level management does not care about their employees, There are so many opportunities to grow within this company but their culture and core values that they instill, are not what the company gives.

Very disappointed in the way that they state that employees are important and do not care at all about their employees
Internship at Stryker
Planning Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Malvern, PA29. Juli 2019
I enjoyed my internship at Stryker. It was a pleasant place to work with good work life balance and room for opportunities. I was a great place to have my first summer internship.
Arbeitskultur
Great company that really knows how to treat its employees
PRODUCTION MANUFACTORING-CNC MACHINE OPERATOR- FT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ29. Juli 2019
Stryker is a great company to work for. They lay out exactly what you need to do and expect you execute it with nothing less than perfect. This job is ideal for anyone looking for great structure. The company has competitive pay & great benefits.
Vorteile
The recognize employees going above & beyond, great pay & benefits, the Facility has plenty to offer
Nachteile
Strict to the core; Not enough second chances
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for
Project manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL27. Juli 2019
My employment is under contract great pay but no benefits. I worked with a great team and awesome supervisor!! Was hoping to learn more about project management
Autonomy -able to work remotely
Nachteile
Not able to transition to full time permanently positions
Productividad buena comunicación compañerismo
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arroyo, PR25. Juli 2019
Muy buena comunicación muy entretenido le gustan enseñar los ingenieros están disponibles los gerentes siempre hablan sin tabúes tienen buena tecnología resuelven los problemas rápido
Muchos beneficios
Pagá
Productions Associate I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ24. Juli 2019
It’s was good for a while but management keeps on changing and the culture keeps changing but if you the kind of person that doesn’t mind getting barked at go right ahead
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Stryker. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage