Bewertungen für SUPERDRY

Alle 155 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
1,0
Management are horrible
Customer Sales Assistant (Part Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bracknell, Berkshire16. Juli 2019
Don't work here - the management are snarky and quite frankly mean most of the time. They demand so much of you and chastise you when you make the smallest of mistakes.
Lunch break, discount
Management, workstyle
productive and funpalce
SR. FASHION CONSULTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh14. Juli 2019
i worked in superdry as sales excutive , I learn lot's of thigs there as in operation , VM and Customer service , it is very good brand by Relince . workplace was quiet good
Good lerning
Arbeitskultur
Fun if you have a positive attitude
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY11. Juli 2019
I personally have an outgoing personality so I enjoyed seeing different people everyday at the retail store. However, the parts I didn't enjoy much was that in the times square location their heating and cooling system had a lot of problems and it would take corporate a while to fix the problems. Now they have renovated the store so hopefully they don't have that problem.
Arbeitskultur
relaxed and quite fun at times
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh27. Juni 2019
I worked here for 8 months after starting as a Christmas temp and being kept on. I ended up losing the job over a holiday dispute that came about as I had slightly clashed with management.
The job worked well for me as I was still at school so they were understanding about my availability/exams.
The actual work is relatively easy and there are a lot of perks to the job.
I would defiantly recommend part time jobs here (even though it did end badly for me)
Vorteile
decent pay for my age and a good discount
Nachteile
Can be difficult if you dont get on with management and shifts can be hard to change.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Ambiente de trabajo turbio
Dependienta de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mallorca, Illes Balears provincia20. Juni 2019
La experiencia en Superdry no me gustó nada. He trabajado en otras tiendas y nunca me he sentido más incómodo como aquí.
Los encargados están muy descompensados.
Deja mucho que desear la marca, deberían revisar más el trabajo que hacen sus empleados (sobretodo los altos cargos).
Sueldo
Nachteile
Ambiente en tienda con los compañeros
environnement de travail idéal
Vendeur conseil (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pau (64)17. Juni 2019
Une très bonne équipe très bonne expérience ! Définition d'un environnement idéal de travail !
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London15. Mai 2019
Superdry allowed me to become more confident in my self. They helped me on my journey from a sales asistant to go onto being a store manager. They are very supportive in what you want to do.
Nice and friendly Company
Warehouse, Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheltenham13. Mai 2019
I have gained ability to teamwork and multitask as well as I became confident and focused when working independently.
With working at Superdry I have gained and developed Customer service skills and have become highly responsible and well organised.
Very enjoyable work
Low hours
Retail Assistant
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheltenham10. Mai 2019
Worked there during the christmas period on a temporary contract was pretty much as you'd expect but can't fault my fellow staff members who were nothing but supportive and helpful throughout out the busy period.
Stress Free
Busy Period
Arbeitskultur
Falta de planeacion, experiencia pobre
Internship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia10. April 2019
Un día típico como becario en el area de ventas empieza revisando que todo este organizado en el showroom, recibir a los clientes, ofrecer bebidas, prepararlas y servirlas.

Asistir a los comerciales con las tareas del producto, como doblar, perfilar, colgar. Del proceso de ventas aprendes lo que puedas observando y asistiendo, porque en lo mas que te involucran es pasando los productos al ordenador.

No hay funciones claras desde el primer día, solo estas allí para ordenar, observar y ofrecer bebidas o snacks. Adicional a eso son practicas no remuneradas, no se adquieren muchos conocimientos, solo poder poner en tu curriculum que estuviste allí.

El ambiente laboral es bueno, internacional y amables.
Vorteile
Buen ambiente de trabajo, 1 hora de comida.
Nachteile
Practicas no remuneradas, falta de planeación en las tareas asignadas.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Toxic Work Environment
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bath, Somerset3. April 2019
The job itself is simple and requires minimal effort or brain power so it can be done by almost anyone, this means it can get very boring very quickly for people that want to use their brain capacity in any way. In a more positive note, the job isn't stressful in terms of what is actually asked of you which can be good if you're a student that doesn't want to focus too much time/attention to your job.

I want to start off by saying that all of the problems with Superdry, specifically the Bath store are fundamentally down to the actions of the management team and that the staff that work in that store are actually very capable at their jobs even though a handful of them are made to feel this isn't the case by management regularly.

The culture of Superdry Bath is most definitely a bullying culture, the manager specifically will make it very clear which members of the team she favours and which she dislikes which makes it an uncomfortable working environment for everyone - this also means that if you are on her list of people she dislikes then you have little to no opportunity to advance or even get overtime. The management team will initiate regular reviews with all members of staff and those that are liked will leave the room feeling positive and often those that are disliked have left the office crying because of how they have been spoken to (This happened very recently with one member of staff that is constantly being made to feel that she isn't good at her job). There is also an overwhelming amount of pressure to hit targets and 20% e-receipts each week. Myself and another
  mehr... member of staff have both received records of conversation for hitting 18% instead of 20% even though other members of staff have hit below 20% only two of us were singled out by the manager.
The review process is never positive and often makes you feel deflated and worthless within the work environment.
I have also had to sign a late form when I was 5 minutes early. (They want you to be 15 minutes early for every shift but they don't pay you for this and they will get very passive aggressive towards you if you aren't this early each day).

The hardest part of the job was quite honestly having to put up with a manager that lacked any basic knowledge on how to actually be a manager. As many people know, you are not allowed a sick note from a doctor until after at least 7 days. I had a cold and was off for 1 shift and she tried to tell me that I needed a doctors note because it had gone over 3 days (including days that I was not contracted to work anyway). When I told her that the law conflicts with what she was asking of me I was told to stop being rude. I found the entire conversation unprofessional and in all honesty it was actually painful to have a conversation with someone that clearly knows so little about basic employment law. I then reported her to HR which I assume got back to the manager even though I heard nothing myself and then I was ignored for 2 weeks (ideally a manager should understand where they went wrong and try to rectify it with their staff rather than hiding and staying silent for over two weeks).
It really is not worth reporting anything to HR either as I have heard that the manager has an unprofessional (shocker) relationship with HR and they will feed her information as and when. I reported her actions to potentially improve my work environment but this actually made it worse. The manager was often passive aggressive towards multiple members of staff and the staff turnover since her being assigned as the manager has sky rocketed.

In conclusion, I think maybe a personality check and some basic management training are some things that Superdry can look for when employing their next manager at this branch.
  Weniger
50% off for Staff
Nepotism, Favouritism, Unprofessional Management Team
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 53Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
très bon environnement de travail
Stage de vente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lille (59)27. März 2019
il a été très agréable pour moi de travailler dans cette boutique, grâce a ma bonne intégration dans l'équipe.
Arbeitskultur
Super chill , good music.
Sales Asst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY25. März 2019
Relaxed environment , Can get pretty busy at times and has a large diversity of people .Managers are understanding , Team members are corporative , Makes easy to meet store goals.
Vorteile
Allowance ever couple months/new season
An ok place to work
Gold sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newquay25. März 2019
during my time at superdry i learnt a lot about retail management and dealing with difficult customers. the workplace was very relaxed to begin with then once new management took over it was very different which was one reason i decided to leave.

the most enjoyable part of the job was working along side people i now consider good friends. the hardest part was dealing with mundane tasks that where considered vital to the job.
free uniform
short lunch breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Can be fun, staff and customers lovely, a lot of the time boring and not much to do
Customer Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gretna20. März 2019
It is a good job to grow with confidence or if you have a lot of confidence and staff are lovely to help, although you can get told to do 1 thing then if you go to do it again can be told off for it in exactly the same situation as to help someone.
If you have low confidence and have difficulty talking to people can be left out and not talked to as much with some staff or as much in the loop.
The pay is minimum and can wait too long to get paid some times 5 weeks or so but the discounts are great and the allowance for uniform was really good too, although this job if you don't live local or can't drive ect if not the best for transport on some hours and on Sundays and which aren't always fitted around so you can get in with no difficulty.
It can be extremely quiet and not much to do so can be very boring.
Rotas change all the time so keep an eye on them because you are not always told especially last minute and then is your fault.
Vorteile
Good discounts and allowance, staff can be lovely
Nachteile
Can be short hours, minimum wage, not considering people not being able to do Sundays because of travel
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun environment with some amazing culture
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY13. März 2019
Typical day at work was mostly closing , so therefore as a closer I had a bit more duty at night which was make sure every stock room was spot clean for when the morning team arrives they moving can run smooth 7 also clean bathroom swell
Vorteile
Free Lunches & Starbucks.
healthcare
Friendly staff, bad managment
Store Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin13. März 2019
Fun place to work but managers never communicated well with employees, nothing organised. Staff were extremely friendly and discount is nice. Extremely unhygienic staff room, food left in fridges for months and no one cared, nothing was washed properly... tons of plastic getting thrown out every day, not an eco friendly environment although they claim to be..
Unless you are dedicating your life to working in Superdry I would not recommend..
Discount
Nachteile
Poor managment, lack of communication
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Don't be fooled, Superdry is not a fairytale
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4. März 2019
After leaving Superdry and working for a proper organisation, let me tell you Superdry is not cool or great or down to Earth! Because the company give you a 50%, a terrible opportunity to buy shares and offer part time contracts does not mean they are great.

I worked at Superdry from the ages of 17-21, part time whilst I finished high school and went on to University. At the time, the pay was higher than most retail jobs and the hours were a lot more sociable than hospitality so it was the perfect job for a young person.

However 'flexible' Superdry try and make out they are is utter BS. Yes, I managed to get time off for exams but the fact part time staff are generally meant to work at least 1 day out of the weekend every week (for the 4 years I was there I consistently worked through my weekend) says something else. You're expected to come in 15ish minutes early and stay for the same amount of time at the end of a shift if you're closing. The amount of hours wasted is shocking.

Superdry truly screwed it's staff over when it got rid of Bronze/Silver/Gold pay in 2017. In 2018, it restricted pay even more. People under 25 no longer got a living wage. As someone who was on 'silver' pay, a grade that had been abolished but was told they didn't have the budget to put me up the the higher pay, it seemed an insult to me that a 25 year old was paid more at ENTRY LEVEL than I was at a higher level.

The business plan was failing. They constantly change what they're doing with sales and promotions at a store level and constantly change their mission statement.

WHAT EVEN
  mehr... IS A GLOBAL DIGITAL BRAND? I have no clue.

The culture of cliqueness and favouritism is booming at all levels of the company. The amount of seedy male managers sleeping with staff is disgusting. Internal bullying and rude staff are dismissed because they're 'insecure' or because 'that's the way there is'. I cannot even count on both hands the amount of time my privacy was violated by management. It's disgusting.

There is no real incentive to work here. The customer service training and skills learned and the stockroom procedures are pretty good but apart from that Superdry offer nothing. Even then, the training will vary from store to store. The first store I worked on had a big focus on product knowledge and standards. The second store I worked for looked more for people to give customers an experience and had a big focus on operational excellence.

The company do not offer a bonus system, their only bonus is store credit and even at that it takes ages to earn a poxy £13 on your online account that takes even longer to process. Management, who are also treated pretty badly, have to fork out their own cash on stuff like cinema tickets and groupon vouchers to make things more spicy.

I left Superdry for a job that pays more. I am still in education and honest to God I am now working somewhere with full flexible hours, a proper bonus system, accessible training and an array of other things to 'get involved' in apart from folding clothes and harassing customers.

I was scared to leave for so long because it was my only job and I was comfortable and I thought Superdry were very comfortable, understanding and flexible to work for. I was wrong. Take a chance and go somwhere else, I'll promise you'll be more happy.
  Weniger
Vorteile
50% staff discount, extra discount on top of sales, free uniform allowance, career breaks if desired, cycle to work scheme, paid staff night out
Nachteile
A lot of wasted and unpaid for hours, no trade union presence, cliquey management at all levels, culture of bullying
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 20NeinMelden
Hard work but rewarding
Sales Operations Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton keynes27. Februar 2019
Superdry isn't a bad company to work for. Just sometimes the way the run the company is very delayed compared to the rest of the industry.

If you are after a family feel environment with very reasonable flexibility than Superdry is the company for you.
Uniform Allowance
Nachteile
Communication with store to head office comminucations.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fun work environment and a fantastic way to gain skills like sales & communication
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Parramatta NSW26. Februar 2019
SuperDry is a fantastic retail environment to work in, the team and head office are a delight. Management likes to reward hard work, as there are always incentive programs to encourage and reward good performance.
Allowance
Boring during quiet periods
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei SUPERDRY. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage