Bewertungen für SUPERDRY

Alle 307 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun environment with some amazing culture
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY13. März 2019
Typical day at work was mostly closing , so therefore as a closer I had a bit more duty at night which was make sure every stock room was spot clean for when the morning team arrives they moving can run smooth 7 also clean bathroom swell
Vorteile
Free Lunches & Starbucks.
healthcare
Friendly staff, bad managment
Store Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin13. März 2019
Fun place to work but managers never communicated well with employees, nothing organised. Staff were extremely friendly and discount is nice. Extremely unhygienic staff room, food left in fridges for months and no one cared, nothing was washed properly... tons of plastic getting thrown out every day, not an eco friendly environment although they claim to be..
Unless you are dedicating your life to working in Superdry I would not recommend..
Discount
Nachteile
Poor managment, lack of communication
Arbeitskultur
Don't be fooled, Superdry is not a fairytale
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4. März 2019
After leaving Superdry and working for a proper organisation, let me tell you Superdry is not cool or great or down to Earth! Because the company give you a 50%, a terrible opportunity to buy shares and offer part time contracts does not mean they are great.

I worked at Superdry from the ages of 17-21, part time whilst I finished high school and went on to University. At the time, the pay was higher than most retail jobs and the hours were a lot more sociable than hospitality so it was the perfect job for a young person.

However 'flexible' Superdry try and make out they are is utter BS. Yes, I managed to get time off for exams but the fact part time staff are generally meant to work at least 1 day out of the weekend every week (for the 4 years I was there I consistently worked through my weekend) says something else. You're expected to come in 15ish minutes early and stay for the same amount of time at the end of a shift if you're closing. The amount of hours wasted is shocking.

Superdry truly screwed it's staff over when it got rid of Bronze/Silver/Gold pay in 2017. In 2018, it restricted pay even more. People under 25 no longer got a living wage. As someone who was on 'silver' pay, a grade that had been abolished but was told they didn't have the budget to put me up the the higher pay, it seemed an insult to me that a 25 year old was paid more at ENTRY LEVEL than I was at a higher level.

The business plan was failing. They constantly change what they're doing with sales and promotions at a store level and constantly change their mission statement.

WHAT EVEN
  mehr... IS A GLOBAL DIGITAL BRAND? I have no clue.

The culture of cliqueness and favouritism is booming at all levels of the company. The amount of seedy male managers sleeping with staff is disgusting. Internal bullying and rude staff are dismissed because they're 'insecure' or because 'that's the way there is'. I cannot even count on both hands the amount of time my privacy was violated by management. It's disgusting.

There is no real incentive to work here. The customer service training and skills learned and the stockroom procedures are pretty good but apart from that Superdry offer nothing. Even then, the training will vary from store to store. The first store I worked on had a big focus on product knowledge and standards. The second store I worked for looked more for people to give customers an experience and had a big focus on operational excellence.

The company do not offer a bonus system, their only bonus is store credit and even at that it takes ages to earn a poxy £13 on your online account that takes even longer to process. Management, who are also treated pretty badly, have to fork out their own cash on stuff like cinema tickets and groupon vouchers to make things more spicy.

I left Superdry for a job that pays more. I am still in education and honest to God I am now working somewhere with full flexible hours, a proper bonus system, accessible training and an array of other things to 'get involved' in apart from folding clothes and harassing customers.

I was scared to leave for so long because it was my only job and I was comfortable and I thought Superdry were very comfortable, understanding and flexible to work for. I was wrong. Take a chance and go somwhere else, I'll promise you'll be more happy.
  Weniger
Vorteile
50% staff discount, extra discount on top of sales, free uniform allowance, career breaks if desired, cycle to work scheme, paid staff night out
Nachteile
A lot of wasted and unpaid for hours, no trade union presence, cliquey management at all levels, culture of bullying
Hard work but rewarding
Sales Operations Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton keynes27. Februar 2019
Superdry isn't a bad company to work for. Just sometimes the way the run the company is very delayed compared to the rest of the industry.

If you are after a family feel environment with very reasonable flexibility than Superdry is the company for you.
Uniform Allowance
Nachteile
Communication with store to head office comminucations.
Arbeitskultur
Fun work environment and a fantastic way to gain skills like sales & communication
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Parramatta NSW26. Februar 2019
SuperDry is a fantastic retail environment to work in, the team and head office are a delight. Management likes to reward hard work, as there are always incentive programs to encourage and reward good performance.
Allowance
Boring during quiet periods
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
na
Floor Manager/Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston upon Thames24. Februar 2019
Good daily atmosphere provided all staff members are pulling together and work as a team. The best bit about superdry is that is is a family environment
Family vibes
Customers - RUDE
Arbeitskultur
Good starter job for a college student, no for the long run
Sales Associate-Visuals Merchandiser-Keyholder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV15. Februar 2019
My ratings are based on day to day management and productivity. Prior to Superdry changing ownership the company was fun to work for and I did see a future for myself in retail in this job but as time went on I became increasingly dissatisfied with management and their way of handling HR issues as well as the pressure placed on associates when it came down to closing down the store and product placement. There were tasks given that were beyond either the level of capability for an employee, given to a less responsible employee (such as a keyholder position for someone who was never on time and did no call no shows) as well as an increase in a turnover rate that added to dissatisfaction.
Arbeitskultur
Fun work place, will find where you are most suited, casual
Retail Assistant/stockroom manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livingston12. Februar 2019
Superdry is a great company to work for with great benefits. It is easy to feel like one of the family. Management styles can differ, so can sometimes be difficult to adapt to different ways of working but there is always something to like about every member of staff. Very good company for promoting good mental health, great support services throughout the company. Hours can vary depending on your contract and the stores needs
Vorteile
Great team, good support system, fun, friendly
Need to be flexible
1,0
ambiente de trabajo incomodísimo
Dependiente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia12. Februar 2019
Mi valoración en Superdry Store es bastante errónea.

Un día típico en dicha marca, era ver a mi encargado siempre con el móvil haciéndose fotos para instagram o discutiendo con su pareja en la tienda (Ya con esto, dejo mucho que desear como imagen de la marca).

Siempre debía de cerrar la tienda y cuando era mi periodo de vacaciones siempre intentaban cancelármela
s.
Yo me considero una persona bastante sabia e intento siempre entender y ver los motivos y puntos de vista de cada uno, pero llegué hasta cierto punto.
No puedo consentir a que me tomen el pelo y decidan que hacer cada 2x3 lo que debo de hacer y no en mi vida.

Me considero un chico a quién le gusta aprender rápido y no generar ningún tipo de problema.
Ayudar a mis compañeros y ser recompensado de la misma manera, pero no fue así.
Vorteile
librar domingo (porque no se trabaja excepto navidades) y el lunes.
Nachteile
horarios desequilibrados, ambiente de trabajo incómodo, caja descuadrada cada 2x3
Growing company
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Metrocentre, Tyne and Wear2. Februar 2019
Fun place to work. Good music and atmosphere throughout your shift. Games and incentives throughout the day. Prize incentives. Two brilliant allowances, one for Summer and one for Winter. 50% discount for all employees.
28 days holidays, flexibility, weekends, great clothing allowance. 50% discount
Nachteile
Unpaid breaks, no extra pay for bank holidays
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Fast pace, and friendly
Assistant Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY31. Jänner 2019
It is a company that has no structure. With time and growth it was become a healthy environment. It is a stressful and fast pace place. Great it is in heart of tsq
A day at SuperDry
Stylist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Monica, CA 9040131. Jänner 2019
Being at SuperDry gave me a lot of hands on customer knowledge that was lacking from my previous jobs. Through being hands on with customers, I was able to create a better work persona and also a budding knowledge in retail and sales through extensive training of adhereing to a customers personal taste. The job also gave me experience as a cashier as well and also data logging for schedules and store wages. I left SuperDry due to wanting to experience a new area, benefits, and also slight scheduling issues with my current job.
Lovely Workplace
Temporary Christmas Staff (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire27. Jänner 2019
Everybody at the Cheshire Oaks store were lovely and make you feel like part of the team right from the start. Management never over stepped boundaries and listened to requests over working hours and seemed to be happy to give the required shift.
great benefits
very busy all the time
Neutre.
TECHNICIENNE DE SURFACE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leuven24. Jänner 2019
Remplacement de deux demi journées. Trop peu pour m'en faire une opinion.
Arbeitskultur
Good for students but boring job
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester17. Jänner 2019
I worked in superdry as a Christmas temp. when I first worked there, most of the staff members were welcoming and introduced themselves to me which made me feel comfortable. However, the job itself was quite boring and because I was not trained on the tills, I was just standing around on the shop floor or fitting rooms but overall I met some nice people
Vorteile
discount, people i worked with
not much to do
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
good energy
Seasonal Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY16. Jänner 2019
great place to wrok at, makes good friends and teaches you a lot about fashion and customer service. Helps you in the outside world. Also builds a foundation for you
Difficult workplace
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nottingham City Centre, Nottinghamshire15. Jänner 2019
The staff are lovely & customers a lot nicer than in other cheaper retail stores & good discount. However, as you’d expect in a retail store the jobs to be done are very repetitive and boring & the managers often change the rotas last minute without informing you & then if you’re late as a result will up your already full shift the next day to make up the time. Sometimes expected to work without any days off in a week. Also the management dont advise the staff on how to effectively recycle in any way whatsoever and way too much plastic gets thrown away with the normal rubbish.
nice colleagues
mess you around a lot
Ambiente de trabajo 10
Dependienta (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calp, Alicante provincia14. Jänner 2019
Buenos horarios, se preocupan por los trabajadores
Arbeitskultur
Des vetements aussi colorés que la gestion
Shop Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Messancy14. Jänner 2019
J'ai travaillé 2 ans et demi pour un superdry franchisé.
Les conditions de travail sont égales aux autres jobs de la vente.
La gestion et l'identité de la marque sont les points forts : les vendeurs superdry se ssemblent tous et sont tous performants.
Les vêtements sont beaux et de qualité!
L'entreprise est mondiale et la gestion est simple: un logiciel de caisse, un logiciel de détaxe et un planning.
La clientèle est souvent comme la marque : cool.
Les personnes du superdry group sont arrangeant et sympas (vitrines, commandes de marchandise etc).
Identité et ambiance
Fun and great people
Stockroom and Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston, JM5. Jänner 2019
It was fun working here with a great group of people, the only downside was the lack of communication amongst the managers and the fact that the new manager at the time did not know how to do anything at super dry or even how to work the till
Vorteile
Great discount and hour long lunches
Nachteile
Sometimes had to work unsociable hours for sales etc
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei SUPERDRY. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage