Bewertungen für SUPERDRY

Alle 167 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
T e r r I b l e
Retail Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livermore, CA12. September 2019
I used to love working here. It was fun and enjoyable at first. The management staff and employees were nice, everyone loved working with each other. About almost a year working at Superdry, management was taking a turn. It wasn't fun and enjoyable working environment anymore. They got VERY strict and uptight with everything. On days I needed to be excused for very urgent and personal matters, the managers were willing to help me out but the store manager, on the other hand, was not very kind when it comes to taking days off.
Working at Superdry, from my experience, was really exciting at first but towards my last few months working, I realized how much it sucked the living soul out of me. It's fast-paced and it will drain you out. The management used to care about the employees but now, it seems like all they cared about were sales sales sales. You always had to keep a smile and positive attitude, which is a must in all business aspects.
The employee discounts weren't even that good compared to other retail stores. We would get half the price of the ORIGINAL price of the item and since I worked at an outlet, it was basically getting only 10 dollars off the item which you know, Superdry is pretty expensive. Working as a part-time, you didn't really get a lot of employee benefits.
The pay for Superdry, in my opinion, was NOT at all fit for the work they gave us. Especially with how strict and difficult it is working there. It was difficult because customers were always coming in and out. On top of that, the management team was ALWAYS watching you like a hawk. They would call
  mehr... out and they were big on micromanaging, which was a big pain in the butt. I quit because I realized how much this terrible job was taking a toll on me. I was unhappy and I quit... So then did everyone else. Most of the employees I worked with, as well as more than half the store managers, had quit or found a job elsewhere. Would not recommend working here.  Weniger
Arbeitskultur
fun workplace and work team
Visual Merchandiser, Sales and Service Ambassador (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco, CA7. September 2019
Fun team and fun work environment, management was shaky, but they're facing new management now, so there is potential for positive change. Definitely lots of potential for growth, when proven.
Arbeitskultur
Not the best place to work
Hero (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London7. September 2019
The pay is not good, or if u’re not interested to progress inside the company the pay is ok up 25yo.
Management are a disaster. They don’t have any idea what means business. Make the customers happy don’t means loose company’s money.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Stressful
Sales Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gretna7. September 2019
Was not a challenging job, was tidying and folding clothes every shift. Staff members all had their own way of doing things which meant you never got anything right and someone always had something to say about your work. Never wanted to come in. Management unprofessional and had it easy every shift. Too dark and too loud, not ideal for customer and staff conversations. Tills old and very slow, and there was always a competition between staff members which conflicted with the concept of a 'team spirit'.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
work environment
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Regent street27. August 2019
Out of the different jobs I've worked for, Superdry was the most enjoyable because the people are great and they know how to look after you. The pay is great and the only disadvantage I could think of is that the management can sometimes get frustrating because of how how consistent it changes and ruins your forward workflow
%50 discount
inconsistant management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 4Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and enjoyable work place
Part-Time Customer Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Basildon, Essex21. August 2019
Each day is varied. They encourage staff to work together in a family like environment but also to work proactively as required. The management are very supportive of their staff and always offer advice when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customer walk away with a smile on their face.
Family environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
De pire en pire
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  France5. August 2019
Pour avoir travaillé à Superdry durant plus de 2 ans, je vous déconseille de rester plus de 2-3 mois car plus le temps passe et plus les inconvénients se font ressentir. Au départ tout peut sembler comme une belle opportunité puis avec le temps on se rend vite compte du contraire.

Pour les inconvénients, un salaire assez faible, aucune commissions ou primes, quasiment aucune gratification (morale ou autre) pour avoir dépassé les objectifs de vente, très faible capacité d'évolution due à un cercle hiérarchique trop fermé, un management vraiment pas top principalement à cause de problème de communications interne et d'un manque d'organisation (dans mon cas les commérages, même après 2 ans de travail, dans l'équipe comme au niveau supérieur de la hiérarchie), des périodes creuses en grande partie où vous devrez rester debout sans rien faire d'autre que plier des vêtements toute la journée et enfin un CE vraiment pas top non plus.

Pour les avantages, hormis les tickets restaurants, une bonne mutuelle et quelques vêtements gratuits si vous restez assez longtemps (+30% de remise seulement), ne vous attendez pas à grand chose d'autre.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and friendly work environment
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra4. August 2019
Working in Superdry has been fun. The work environment is friendly. The staff is always motivated to work and are sincere. Superdry sells best quality products along with providing a high level of customer service.
Not great!!!
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gretna, Dumfries and Galloway3. August 2019
The people you work with are very friendly and outgoing. However the work itself can be boring one day but too much to do on another day. It varies. Management can be poor, one day they can be fine and the next everything seems to get on their nerves, which’s is taken out on staff. The work can be stressful at times if you have a lot to do. Also favouritism is bad.. one person can do one thing and it’s fine, where as if someone else was to carry out the same thing, it wasn’t. Staff get R.O.C’s for silly reasons such as speaking, when management is the worst for it, always going through the back with other staff to chat.
Friendly Staff, discount
Management, favouritism, stress
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Depends on management and Area
Floor Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  England30. Juli 2019
The job itself isn't hard and will have the obvious good and bad points like any retail job. Stress from people in higher positions are dependant on area you're working in as some area managers are good and some are appalling, have no care in you as an employee unless they think it will affect the business in which they'll act like they care. Can speak to people very disrespectful and don't really care to change.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Stepping stone
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London27. Juli 2019
Treat this job as a stepping stone. It’s not worth your entire life. Management will often be very young and somewhat inexperienced, though when I worked there 2 managers were fantastic, whilst the “sub” managers or key holders, were extremely subpar

Pay is what it is, more hours to make pay.
Benefits, an allowance for clothing, 50% off. Pretty good.

Work and tasks.
Be prepared to stand around for hours, be prepared for mundane tasks, be prepared for managers to ask impossible tasks.

Treatment, for the most part, I was treated well, however in my experience some managers due to young age, are very hypocritical and give extreme preferential treatment.

Overall, treat it like a stepping stone and not for the future.
Benefits and discounts
Poor management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
social benefits
Customer Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton Keynes21. Juli 2019
i liked the people i worked with and customer inclusion but the management dont treat you like a person and gaining trust of managers is very hard job positions and progression is not really encouraged
free uniform to keep
management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Management are horrible
Customer Sales Assistant (Part Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bracknell, Berkshire16. Juli 2019
Don't work here - the management are snarky and quite frankly mean most of the time. They demand so much of you and chastise you when you make the smallest of mistakes.
Lunch break, discount
Management, workstyle
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
productive and funpalce
SR. FASHION CONSULTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh14. Juli 2019
i worked in superdry as sales excutive , I learn lot's of thigs there as in operation , VM and Customer service , it is very good brand by Relince . workplace was quiet good
Good lerning
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Fun if you have a positive attitude
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY11. Juli 2019
I personally have an outgoing personality so I enjoyed seeing different people everyday at the retail store. However, the parts I didn't enjoy much was that in the times square location their heating and cooling system had a lot of problems and it would take corporate a while to fix the problems. Now they have renovated the store so hopefully they don't have that problem.
4,0
Arbeitskultur
relaxed and quite fun at times
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh27. Juni 2019
I worked here for 8 months after starting as a Christmas temp and being kept on. I ended up losing the job over a holiday dispute that came about as I had slightly clashed with management.
The job worked well for me as I was still at school so they were understanding about my availability/exams.
The actual work is relatively easy and there are a lot of perks to the job.
I would defiantly recommend part time jobs here (even though it did end badly for me)
Vorteile
decent pay for my age and a good discount
Nachteile
Can be difficult if you dont get on with management and shifts can be hard to change.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Ambiente de trabajo turbio
Dependienta de tienda (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mallorca, Illes Balears provincia20. Juni 2019
La experiencia en Superdry no me gustó nada. He trabajado en otras tiendas y nunca me he sentido más incómodo como aquí.
Los encargados están muy descompensados.
Deja mucho que desear la marca, deberían revisar más el trabajo que hacen sus empleados (sobretodo los altos cargos).
Sueldo
Nachteile
Ambiente en tienda con los compañeros
environnement de travail idéal
Vendeur conseil (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pau (64)17. Juni 2019
Une très bonne équipe très bonne expérience ! Définition d'un environnement idéal de travail !
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London15. Mai 2019
Superdry allowed me to become more confident in my self. They helped me on my journey from a sales asistant to go onto being a store manager. They are very supportive in what you want to do.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Nice and friendly Company
Warehouse, Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheltenham13. Mai 2019
I have gained ability to teamwork and multitask as well as I became confident and focused when working independently.
With working at Superdry I have gained and developed Customer service skills and have become highly responsible and well organised.
Very enjoyable work
Low hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei SUPERDRY. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage