Bewertungen für SUPERDRY

Alle 149 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London15. Mai 2019
Superdry allowed me to become more confident in my self. They helped me on my journey from a sales asistant to go onto being a store manager. They are very supportive in what you want to do.
Nice and friendly Company
Warehouse, Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheltenham13. Mai 2019
I have gained ability to teamwork and multitask as well as I became confident and focused when working independently.
With working at Superdry I have gained and developed Customer service skills and have become highly responsible and well organised.
Very enjoyable work
Low hours
Retail Assistant
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cheltenham10. Mai 2019
Worked there during the christmas period on a temporary contract was pretty much as you'd expect but can't fault my fellow staff members who were nothing but supportive and helpful throughout out the busy period.
Stress Free
Busy Period
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Falta de planeacion, experiencia pobre
Internship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia10. April 2019
Un día típico como becario en el area de ventas empieza revisando que todo este organizado en el showroom, recibir a los clientes, ofrecer bebidas, prepararlas y servirlas.

Asistir a los comerciales con las tareas del producto, como doblar, perfilar, colgar. Del proceso de ventas aprendes lo que puedas observando y asistiendo, porque en lo mas que te involucran es pasando los productos al ordenador.

No hay funciones claras desde el primer día, solo estas allí para ordenar, observar y ofrecer bebidas o snacks. Adicional a eso son practicas no remuneradas, no se adquieren muchos conocimientos, solo poder poner en tu curriculum que estuviste allí.

El ambiente laboral es bueno, internacional y amables.
Vorteile
Buen ambiente de trabajo, 1 hora de comida.
Nachteile
Practicas no remuneradas, falta de planeación en las tareas asignadas.
2,0
Toxic Work Environment
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bath, Somerset3. April 2019
The job itself is simple and requires minimal effort or brain power so it can be done by almost anyone, this means it can get very boring very quickly for people that want to use their brain capacity in any way. In a more positive note, the job isn't stressful in terms of what is actually asked of you which can be good if you're a student that doesn't want to focus too much time/attention to your job.

I want to start off by saying that all of the problems with Superdry, specifically the Bath store are fundamentally down to the actions of the management team and that the staff that work in that store are actually very capable at their jobs even though a handful of them are made to feel this isn't the case by management regularly.

The culture of Superdry Bath is most definitely a bullying culture, the manager specifically will make it very clear which members of the team she favours and which she dislikes which makes it an uncomfortable working environment for everyone - this also means that if you are on her list of people she dislikes then you have little to no opportunity to advance or even get overtime. The management team will initiate regular reviews with all members of staff and those that are liked will leave the room feeling positive and often those that are disliked have left the office crying because of how they have been spoken to (This happened very recently with one member of staff that is constantly being made to feel that she isn't good at her job). There is also an overwhelming amount of pressure to hit targets and 20% e-receipts each week. Myself and another
  mehr... member of staff have both received records of conversation for hitting 18% instead of 20% even though other members of staff have hit below 20% only two of us were singled out by the manager.
The review process is never positive and often makes you feel deflated and worthless within the work environment.
I have also had to sign a late form when I was 5 minutes early. (They want you to be 15 minutes early for every shift but they don't pay you for this and they will get very passive aggressive towards you if you aren't this early each day).

The hardest part of the job was quite honestly having to put up with a manager that lacked any basic knowledge on how to actually be a manager. As many people know, you are not allowed a sick note from a doctor until after at least 7 days. I had a cold and was off for 1 shift and she tried to tell me that I needed a doctors note because it had gone over 3 days (including days that I was not contracted to work anyway). When I told her that the law conflicts with what she was asking of me I was told to stop being rude. I found the entire conversation unprofessional and in all honesty it was actually painful to have a conversation with someone that clearly knows so little about basic employment law. I then reported her to HR which I assume got back to the manager even though I heard nothing myself and then I was ignored for 2 weeks (ideally a manager should understand where they went wrong and try to rectify it with their staff rather than hiding and staying silent for over two weeks).
It really is not worth reporting anything to HR either as I have heard that the manager has an unprofessional (shocker) relationship with HR and they will feed her information as and when. I reported her actions to potentially improve my work environment but this actually made it worse. The manager was often passive aggressive towards multiple members of staff and the staff turnover since her being assigned as the manager has sky rocketed.

In conclusion, I think maybe a personality check and some basic management training are some things that Superdry can look for when employing their next manager at this branch.
  Weniger
50% off for Staff
Nepotism, Favouritism, Unprofessional Management Team
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 37NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
très bon environnement de travail
Stage de vente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lille (59)27. März 2019
il a été très agréable pour moi de travailler dans cette boutique, grâce a ma bonne intégration dans l'équipe.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Super chill , good music.
Sales Asst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY25. März 2019
Relaxed environment , Can get pretty busy at times and has a large diversity of people .Managers are understanding , Team members are corporative , Makes easy to meet store goals.
Vorteile
Allowance ever couple months/new season
An ok place to work
Gold sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newquay25. März 2019
during my time at superdry i learnt a lot about retail management and dealing with difficult customers. the workplace was very relaxed to begin with then once new management took over it was very different which was one reason i decided to leave.

the most enjoyable part of the job was working along side people i now consider good friends. the hardest part was dealing with mundane tasks that where considered vital to the job.
free uniform
short lunch breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Can be fun, staff and customers lovely, a lot of the time boring and not much to do
Customer Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gretna20. März 2019
It is a good job to grow with confidence or if you have a lot of confidence and staff are lovely to help, although you can get told to do 1 thing then if you go to do it again can be told off for it in exactly the same situation as to help someone.
If you have low confidence and have difficulty talking to people can be left out and not talked to as much with some staff or as much in the loop.
The pay is minimum and can wait too long to get paid some times 5 weeks or so but the discounts are great and the allowance for uniform was really good too, although this job if you don't live local or can't drive ect if not the best for transport on some hours and on Sundays and which aren't always fitted around so you can get in with no difficulty.
It can be extremely quiet and not much to do so can be very boring.
Rotas change all the time so keep an eye on them because you are not always told especially last minute and then is your fault.
Vorteile
Good discounts and allowance, staff can be lovely
Nachteile
Can be short hours, minimum wage, not considering people not being able to do Sundays because of travel
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun environment with some amazing culture
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY13. März 2019
Typical day at work was mostly closing , so therefore as a closer I had a bit more duty at night which was make sure every stock room was spot clean for when the morning team arrives they moving can run smooth 7 also clean bathroom swell
Vorteile
Free Lunches & Starbucks.
healthcare
Friendly staff, bad managment
Store Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin13. März 2019
Fun place to work but managers never communicated well with employees, nothing organised. Staff were extremely friendly and discount is nice. Extremely unhygienic staff room, food left in fridges for months and no one cared, nothing was washed properly... tons of plastic getting thrown out every day, not an eco friendly environment although they claim to be..
Unless you are dedicating your life to working in Superdry I would not recommend..
Discount
Nachteile
Poor managment, lack of communication
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Don't be fooled, Superdry is not a fairytale
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4. März 2019
After leaving Superdry and working for a proper organisation, let me tell you Superdry is not cool or great or down to Earth! Because the company give you a 50%, a terrible opportunity to buy shares and offer part time contracts does not mean they are great.

I worked at Superdry from the ages of 17-21, part time whilst I finished high school and went on to University. At the time, the pay was higher than most retail jobs and the hours were a lot more sociable than hospitality so it was the perfect job for a young person.

However 'flexible' Superdry try and make out they are is utter BS. Yes, I managed to get time off for exams but the fact part time staff are generally meant to work at least 1 day out of the weekend every week (for the 4 years I was there I consistently worked through my weekend) says something else. You're expected to come in 15ish minutes early and stay for the same amount of time at the end of a shift if you're closing. The amount of hours wasted is shocking.

Superdry truly screwed it's staff over when it got rid of Bronze/Silver/Gold pay in 2017. In 2018, it restricted pay even more. People under 25 no longer got a living wage. As someone who was on 'silver' pay, a grade that had been abolished but was told they didn't have the budget to put me up the the higher pay, it seemed an insult to me that a 25 year old was paid more at ENTRY LEVEL than I was at a higher level.

The business plan was failing. They constantly change what they're doing with sales and promotions at a store level and constantly change their mission statement.

WHAT EVEN
  mehr... IS A GLOBAL DIGITAL BRAND? I have no clue.

The culture of cliqueness and favouritism is booming at all levels of the company. The amount of seedy male managers sleeping with staff is disgusting. Internal bullying and rude staff are dismissed because they're 'insecure' or because 'that's the way there is'. I cannot even count on both hands the amount of time my privacy was violated by management. It's disgusting.

There is no real incentive to work here. The customer service training and skills learned and the stockroom procedures are pretty good but apart from that Superdry offer nothing. Even then, the training will vary from store to store. The first store I worked on had a big focus on product knowledge and standards. The second store I worked for looked more for people to give customers an experience and had a big focus on operational excellence.

The company do not offer a bonus system, their only bonus is store credit and even at that it takes ages to earn a poxy £13 on your online account that takes even longer to process. Management, who are also treated pretty badly, have to fork out their own cash on stuff like cinema tickets and groupon vouchers to make things more spicy.

I left Superdry for a job that pays more. I am still in education and honest to God I am now working somewhere with full flexible hours, a proper bonus system, accessible training and an array of other things to 'get involved' in apart from folding clothes and harassing customers.

I was scared to leave for so long because it was my only job and I was comfortable and I thought Superdry were very comfortable, understanding and flexible to work for. I was wrong. Take a chance and go somwhere else, I'll promise you'll be more happy.
  Weniger
Vorteile
50% staff discount, extra discount on top of sales, free uniform allowance, career breaks if desired, cycle to work scheme, paid staff night out
Nachteile
A lot of wasted and unpaid for hours, no trade union presence, cliquey management at all levels, culture of bullying
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15NeinMelden
Hard work but rewarding
Sales Operations Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milton keynes27. Februar 2019
Superdry isn't a bad company to work for. Just sometimes the way the run the company is very delayed compared to the rest of the industry.

If you are after a family feel environment with very reasonable flexibility than Superdry is the company for you.
Uniform Allowance
Nachteile
Communication with store to head office comminucations.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fun work environment and a fantastic way to gain skills like sales & communication
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Parramatta NSW26. Februar 2019
SuperDry is a fantastic retail environment to work in, the team and head office are a delight. Management likes to reward hard work, as there are always incentive programs to encourage and reward good performance.
Allowance
Boring during quiet periods
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
na
Floor Manager/Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston upon Thames24. Februar 2019
Good daily atmosphere provided all staff members are pulling together and work as a team. The best bit about superdry is that is is a family environment
Family vibes
Customers - RUDE
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 5Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good starter job for a college student, no for the long run
Sales Associate-Visuals Merchandiser-Keyholder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV15. Februar 2019
My ratings are based on day to day management and productivity. Prior to Superdry changing ownership the company was fun to work for and I did see a future for myself in retail in this job but as time went on I became increasingly dissatisfied with management and their way of handling HR issues as well as the pressure placed on associates when it came down to closing down the store and product placement. There were tasks given that were beyond either the level of capability for an employee, given to a less responsible employee (such as a keyholder position for someone who was never on time and did no call no shows) as well as an increase in a turnover rate that added to dissatisfaction.
Arbeitskultur
Fun work place, will find where you are most suited, casual
Retail Assistant/stockroom manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livingston12. Februar 2019
Superdry is a great company to work for with great benefits. It is easy to feel like one of the family. Management styles can differ, so can sometimes be difficult to adapt to different ways of working but there is always something to like about every member of staff. Very good company for promoting good mental health, great support services throughout the company. Hours can vary depending on your contract and the stores needs
Vorteile
Great team, good support system, fun, friendly
Need to be flexible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
1,0
ambiente de trabajo incomodísimo
Dependiente (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia12. Februar 2019
Mi valoración en Superdry Store es bastante errónea.

Un día típico en dicha marca, era ver a mi encargado siempre con el móvil haciéndose fotos para instagram o discutiendo con su pareja en la tienda (Ya con esto, dejo mucho que desear como imagen de la marca).

Siempre debía de cerrar la tienda y cuando era mi periodo de vacaciones siempre intentaban cancelármela
s.
Yo me considero una persona bastante sabia e intento siempre entender y ver los motivos y puntos de vista de cada uno, pero llegué hasta cierto punto.
No puedo consentir a que me tomen el pelo y decidan que hacer cada 2x3 lo que debo de hacer y no en mi vida.

Me considero un chico a quién le gusta aprender rápido y no generar ningún tipo de problema.
Ayudar a mis compañeros y ser recompensado de la misma manera, pero no fue así.
Vorteile
librar domingo (porque no se trabaja excepto navidades) y el lunes.
Nachteile
horarios desequilibrados, ambiente de trabajo incómodo, caja descuadrada cada 2x3
Growing company
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Metrocentre, Tyne and Wear2. Februar 2019
Fun place to work. Good music and atmosphere throughout your shift. Games and incentives throughout the day. Prize incentives. Two brilliant allowances, one for Summer and one for Winter. 50% discount for all employees.
28 days holidays, flexibility, weekends, great clothing allowance. 50% discount
Nachteile
Unpaid breaks, no extra pay for bank holidays
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Fast pace, and friendly
Assistant Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY31. Jänner 2019
It is a company that has no structure. With time and growth it was become a healthy environment. It is a stressful and fast pace place. Great it is in heart of tsq
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei SUPERDRY. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage