SUPERDRY

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 261 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Es war entspannt zu arbeiten aber meist auch nichts los.
Arbeitskultur
I loved working at Superdry and felt it gave me plenty confidence and I was definitely thankful for the opportunity. The team were fantastic and encouraged me all the time. I felt included and would recommend working here for a temp job like I did or permanently.
Friendly staff
Low wages
Arbeitskultur
SuperDry est une très bonne chose enseigne qui permet d’évoluer rapidement .
L’équipes est soudée
aucun
Arbeitskultur
I used to like coming to work , with the old management before Covid-19 it was a warm friendly environment where the managers took your side instead of the customer, worked with your school schedule and cared about you. However changes in the corporate are seeing that it’s going downhill. The new management is trying to get you to do managers duties along with operations(boh) along with sales duties. They also gaslight you into thinking you are doing everything wrong and that however I was trained before was wrong. The new management is extremely unprofessional and they talk bad about every part timer. They send you home for not being “productive enough”. I could go on and on. And don’t even get me started on how the managers don’t wear their masks properly or remotely or at all follow covid guidelines..
50% discount
Nachteile
Poor management, bad hours, verbal abuse, unsafe working conditions
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Working at SUPERDRY QCM can be at times overwhelming but the support is sometimes there. At the end of the day you’ll always have a team that looks out for you. What I would suggest to improve is just the communication. Making sure everyone is on the same page and nobody gets left behind. Other than that it can just be a regular day in the office. We can have our enjoyable moments but when it’s time for business we know how to turn the switch on and off.
Nachteile
Not too many benefits, short work days, hours aren’t always written in stone so to speak.
Arbeitskultur
If you are blonde and blue eyed they will love you

If you are not then they won’t

This sort of culture might work in the UK but the company will not last long here in the states
Arbeitskultur
have worked here for two years, overall the company is good too work for, has good perks too the job, i.e uniform allowance, only cons are a lot of favoritism. hard work does get recognised but only when someone else has done it
50% off on website
management.
Arbeitskultur
la direction fais de son mieux pour que les salariés puisse être alaise et s'épanouir dans son environnement
Vorteile
salle de pose, ticket restaurant
Pas de primes
Arbeitskultur
Schöne Kleidung mit schlechter Geschäftsführung! Es wird sehr viel verlangt mit sehr wenig Bezahlung.
ständiger Stress.
Mitarbeiter Rabatte
alles andere ist schlecht
Arbeitskultur
At SuperDry you will have time and people to help you develop yourself as retailer. Really fun place to work, good music , fun people and great benefits.
50 off plus uniform allowance
Nachteile
To progress you have to know people
Arbeitskultur
One of the assistant managers has mood swings which can be pretty annoying, 50% employee discount, lots of free clothes. When it got slow, it got SLOW. Maddening how boring it could be really really annoying.
Arbeitskultur
Awful company to work for, low pay, overworked, company DONT care about staff, just greedy and money orientated, not willing to help/spend on employees
Nachteile
Overworked, greedy company, poor pay, poor training, do not follow procedures - health & safety etc, no support, company only care about money
Arbeitskultur
This was a great intro to the retail industry for me. I was young and welcomed with open arms and became part of the Superdry family. We all cared for one another, benefits and uniform allowance were decent and management always put your best interests first in line in conjunction with customer satisfaction.
Great team
N/A
Arbeitskultur
assistant manager harcelant, ayant des gestes sexuel deplacer
bon salaire
heure sup pas payée !
Arbeitskultur
Superdry is a great company to work for if all you want is a weekend job alongside your main job or studies.

Superdry is definitely not somewhere i would suggest working if you desire to progress in retail and/or use as a stepping stone towards your career goals. The company is very disjointed, unorganised and careless when factoring in its employees. I have spent the last 6 years working my way up from an 8 hour contract to full time. The progression is almost none existent, once you become a full time sales assistant that's basically the limit on your progression, roles above that have employees that are comfortable in their role, which goes right to the top, nobody can progress.
50% discount
Nachteile
underpaid, overworked, under appreciated, short staffed
Arbeitskultur
I worked at the central park location with an AWESOME team! I started from a full-time sales assistant and worked my way up to 2IC. Not only did I learn about the brand and products, but I also learned valuable skills that I took with me to my other workplaces.
Central Location; Great Team
Arbeitskultur
Superdry seemed like a great company to work for, it had some nice benefits and the interview process was easy and i was excited for it. When I joined however it quickly went downhill. The Nottingham store at the time had a very childish school like clique and the senior staff seemed to bully anyone who wasn’t like them. I worked extremely hard but it was not good enough and manager was incredibly rude and insulting. There was a horrible atmosphere inthe shop even the customers said they felt sorry for us. Treated poorly and overworked.
50% discount on clothes. Other company benefits
Nachteile
Over worked, bad management, dark gloomy atmosphere sucks all your energy
Arbeitskultur
This is a great company to work for, they have amazing benefits and its a relaxed place to work. However picked up bad vibes after working a week or so and obvious tension/rivalry between colleagues. Not everyone was bad vibes and did have a blast with some people in the store. Would I work at Superdry again? definitely but maybe a different branch
Vorteile
Business Perks, lump hours, low stress job
Nachteile
lack of responsibility from some managers
Arbeitskultur
Even the circumstance is in high pressure, but I have learnt how to fix the problem effectively.
Arbeitskultur
It wasn't a good environment for me personally as it was very much rooted in numbers. Some divide between managers, full time and temp staff. Not a very nurturing environment for employees
Arbeitskultur
Azienda innovativa e indubbiamente solidale e protettiva verso i propri dipendenti, la consiglio a tutti.
Il problema purtroppo è la gestione interna presso il negozio di Verona in cui ho lavorato per qualche mese, manager che utilizzano un atteggiamento di tirannismo e molte volte “nonnismo” spesso e volentieri offendendo i propri collaboratori. Ansia continua sulla vendita e guai a beccare la giornata sbagliata potresti rischiare addirittura di non essere salutato a fine turno.

Dopo qualche mese sono scappato

Via. Azienda però top.