Bewertungen für Tesla Motors

Alle 773 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Great company horrible leadership
Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dedham, MA17. Jänner 2018
its a pleasure working along side the talents ive been around but management is horrible and makes you never want to be in the car business again. Theres a lot of work and you barely have time to live a life but the pay is worth it.
Fun place to work
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. Jänner 2018
Some days can be very slow, but it is a very fun place to work. It can at times become Monotonous. The hardest part of the job for me was getting all the virtual transactions down. But once i did the job became fun for me
Vorteile
Being a part of something special
Under paid
Arbeitskultur
Can be equally rewarding and challenging
Shop Foreman / Lead Tech (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. Jänner 2018
Working for Tesla can be equally rewarding and challenging. Good place to start building a resume or a way to break into the field. Depending on where you work and what your role is, work/life balance.
Satisfied
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV16. Jänner 2018
I really enjoyed working for Tesla but Panasonic offered me a whole new challenge which is what I wanted. I had never been pursued by a company the way Tesla pursued me
Vorteile
Envirnment is great but the work was not managed properly.
Nachteile
The trip from my car to my work place was a mile and one half
Uptempo and Exciting Atmosphere
Customer Experience Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York City16. Jänner 2018
A typical day in the life of Tesla looks like a few of us Customer Experience Specialists (CES) being prepared for serious buyers or curious tourists that would like to know more about how a Tesla could fit better into their life than the current car. We are educated of how the car performs, how it charges, insurance policies, price breakdowns, the history of electric vehicles, the impact on the environment, passion for our mission, and most importantly social skills. If we are not talking about our cars, we are communicating and tracking updates with other people who we have previously worked with.

This has taught me the proper ways to handle customer conversation, satisfaction, and dissatisfaction. I have always needed to find creative and resourceful ways to tailor the conversation to a way the customer would best find fit. For example, for an elderly couple with no kids, I would not emphasize the seating room in our SUV that has the highest performance of any car in it's class. I would talk about the reliability of the car in the long run and it's highest safety rating ever tested by the National Highway Traffic Association. I also developed strong speaking skills and a confidence in knowing that I work for the most innovative and groundbreaking car company in the nation. This has helped me significantly when doing projects or presentations in school.

The people whom I worked with were a group of young individuals that I highly respected for their commitment to the company, excitement for our advancements, engagement with customers, and interest in higher level thinking
  mehr... and debates. I always loved coming to work because regardless of the type of day I was having, the people I worked were always a positive part in my life. The management is taken extremely serious for Tesla. There is very high expectations for the workers and mangers to be organized, reliable, and successful at their respective tasks. Our store manager restructured the way we functioned throughout a typical day. As a company, we needed people to take more responsibility on "your role" and not be so flexible. One thing I always appreciated about my manager was that she led our team not from orders but by example. If there was ever something we did not do well while working with a customer, she would not just tell us, but rather she would show us. She would consistently be on the floor bring herself down to our level and help with the workload.

My favorite about working for Tesla has been my ability to represent a company that I firmly believed in. That simple fact made my job so much easier to do because I know when I had to send that third email, or make that second call, or express my excitement for our cars, I know I was doing it because I truly believed not only in the better for our environment, but also because I know that our cars are the best of the best. It was my job to communicate these reasons to every person that walked in and treat every person the same because you never know who someone is or what they are telling someone else.
  Weniger
Vorteile
Working for a company who's mission I believed in
Nachteile
Being the youngest of the group I worked with made me feel at times inexperienced.
great cuse
Field Energy Specialist / Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clarksburg, MD16. Jänner 2018
Too much was required of me when I was not clocked in. Hi-stress with quotas and deadlines. Base pay is better than fair (considering similar positions) - with commission bonus the sales/lead generation positions could pay well. If you are a go getter you can advance here but you will need to make good relationships with higher up's 1st.
Vorteile
elon musk, brand, pay, growth potential
Nachteile
stressful deadlines & quotas, poor communication, constant changes
Tesla
Sr. Recruiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clarksburg, MD16. Jänner 2018
I worked for SolarCity which was acquired by Tesla in November of 2016. I had a great manager that was very supportive. the experience was great and I will work for tesla again if giving the chance.
Arbeitskultur
Very low base pay and commissions, Disconnected upper management, Attainable quotas.
Field Energy Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Windsor, NY16. Jänner 2018
SolarCity/Tesla upper management tries to keep your moral up with the usual Ra-Ra Sessions. Moral is low since you're working in The Home Depot, breathing in dust, hawking customers in the isles, convincing them to sign up for a consultation. Quotas are attainable but you need to achieve 3 x's your quota to make any decent money. Management hovers, even when you're at the top of your group of peers. Your peers are your general support group. Best user-friendly Salesforce/CRM interface/system.
Vorteile
Great CRM/Salesforce system, supportive group of peers
Nachteile
Low wages and commission structure, Disconnected upper management
Arbeitskultur
Need good physical feature to do the job
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA15. Jänner 2018
Management really provide training to perform the jobs. Need to be certified. Cross training was being applied and practice. Required 12 hours work and always standing. Supervisor was very strict on the breaks.
Tesla Motors Evaluation
Energy Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA15. Jänner 2018
Tesla Motors is a great place to work, it is just unable to sponsor my visa at this time that is why I am seeking h1b employment.
Good Place to Work for 2-3 Years
Sales Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Costa Mesa, CA14. Jänner 2018
The people who you work with, the benefits and the company's mission is fantastic, but the work/life balance is hard and your days can get really repetitive.
Great
Drafting Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Jänner 2018
Tesla has a very well developed working environment. I learned how to interact with my co workers when it came to working on long and short term projects.
Cutting Edge Product, No Longer A Start-Up
Service Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX14. Jänner 2018
Compared to the traditional automotive industry, Tesla prides itself on being different, almost to a fault. Hours are comparable, and if your goal is to maximize your performance in a service role, you'll be fine. If you approach it as an opportunity for advancement, you're better off if you DON'T have traditional automotive experience.
Vorteile
On the forefront of automotive technology and the future of the industry.
Nachteile
more corporate feel than start-up
ooooo
Runner/Product Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV14. Jänner 2018
Be prepared when you work for tesla... you will not have time to sleep or even function on work days. they give u flip flop days of 3 on 4 off and 4 on 3 off but even with that being said your body will never truly feel energized
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a growing company that is very accessible and help to people of all kinds
General Labor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Jänner 2018
Tesla has a environment that is fast paste you must be driven and eger to fit in at tesla. It can be a hard environment to Handel but it Installs hard work ethic and great team work skills as well as training in proving exceptional products and work!
Arbeitskultur
Phenomenal colleagues, nonsensical and frequent compensation plan changes, poor work-life balance
OWNER/GALLERY ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York State13. Jänner 2018
The best part of the company is the people; everyone who is here truly believes in the mission, and it's an inspiring atmosphere to be in. They've managed to find a way to find the best people. However, as the company has grown, the priorities have changed, and the comp plans have changed with it; many people (myself included) are unhappy with their current pay for the amount of work put in. Hardest part is total lack of work-life balance.
Great benefits, inspirational colleagues
Nachteile
Long hours, frequent and poor changes in comp plan, frequent changes in management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Everyday is a challenge
SENIOR FIELD ENERGY CONSULTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Honolulu, HI13. Jänner 2018
Morale is low, weak management support, lack of communication across the company. Elon has great ideas and due to constant changes the company is unable to implement which grew frustration with both internal and external customers.
Great ideas
Everyday is a challenge
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
stressed out
Supervisor - Field Service & Maintenance (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV12. Jänner 2018
Since Tesla purchased Solarcity the quality of management has declined, worked has doubled and pay has shrunk. You do the work of 2-3 people daily and get paid less then one person should make.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Enjoyable, intense work
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA11. Jänner 2018
One of the few companies that requires a huge time and mental ability commitment... and yet, it is fun, fast paced, lively, exciting work. I may have been hard working and scrappy but I was also appreciated and included in every project and team.
Fun, friendly atmosphere
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Fast Paced
Manufacturing Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. Jänner 2018
Learn on the fly. One of the most innovative companies I have ever worked for. Benefits are amazing. Meeting stretched goals everyday is the norm.Everyone works as a team and pushes each other for their best.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden