Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 4 442 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Have to learn quickly, fast paced environment and great people to work with
Arbeitskultur
I’ve had problems in being supplied with REQUIRED PPE, in some instances, enduring retribution for simply requesting reasonable accommodations even when ordered to do so by a medical professional.
Looks good on resume.
Nachteile
You’re expected to sacrifice your family life to meet production needs, regardless of the circumstances.
Arbeitskultur
I was a transfer employee from Solarcity on the Energy side of Tesla. At first We got paid out of a seperate "company" called Tesla Energy then about 4 months in officially We became just Tesla.
My pay stayed the same for about my entire tenure as a warehouse employee, until the end of my first year at Tesla.

Then I was laid off 3 weeks later.
Vorteile
Benefits, benefits, did i meantion benefits. Pay, job sector, vertical intergration, market shares
Nachteile
Lay offs, job growth, some older managers, hiring process time frame
Arbeitskultur
I worked at Tesla as a Tool Maker. The place is a joke and they have no equipment to fix anything properly. My boss is an inexperienced micro-manager. We started out with 8 people in our department and because of our manager we are now down to 3 people. DO NOT apply to work at Tesla. It is a toxic, hostile work place in which managers become empire builders. Tesla is truly one of the worst places I have ever worked.
Health Care
everything
Arbeitskultur
Liked some of jobs, detailing cars, delivering to homes, vehicle movement/inventory. Uncertainty is part of the culture, work is constantly changing, position may or may not exist tomorrow, or later today. Amazing product, crazy CEO with no sense of loyalty. Mechanics seem to have most consistent and well funded department.
Vorteile
Drive the best cars made
Uncertainty
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It was a cool experience to work for this company started in the warehouse and after awhile I switched to the operation team and learned bike to install solar panels on residential
Arbeitskultur
Never know when they might lay off your entire department. Great job for someone with little to no bills or starter job. But do not expect to be able to grow here.
Pay
Unexpected layoffs
Arbeitskultur
The Workplace culture overall is good, you have the occasional bad apple but i think you get that no matter where you go. In general most everyone is happy and excited to be working here. There are a lot of opportunities here.
Excellent health care
Nachteile
No smoking on Property, you have to drive out past the guard shack to smoke.
Arbeitskultur
Deutschland- und Europachef haben keine Ahnung von Zahlen, Menschenführung, Motivation, Deutschlandchef schreibt Mails in der Orthographie eines 5-jährigen. Totale Ahnungslosigkeit bei DB-Berechnung, G. und V. Rechnung. Nachdem das Servicecenter seit 12 jährigem Bestehen erstmals schwarze Zahlen schrieb, wurde der Centerleiter 2 Tage vor Ablauf der Probezeit entlassen. Einfach nur grottig.
Arbeitskultur
* In culture, there is a lot of discrimination in seeing different personnel from different countries.
* Supervisors who do not have experience and knowledge of work in the work area, therefore the reports and reports are not all real.

* Management, many chief for few Indians.

* The area problems were attended with 6 to 7 people, nobody follows the work protocols including those of safety.

* The best thing was to work alone, because the work became more safety, faster.

* You learned alone. Since discrimination is used to overcome the employee against the other.
The opportunity to learn
Nachteile
A lot of discrimination at all levels, including job knowledge
Arbeitskultur
- Positive outlook for company, but worst politics by asian leaders.
- IT took over by Asian people only, they don’t let others to reach there place. No white people at all. White people brings culture in company but this never consider.

- Managers don’t do any technical work, actually they don’t know any technical thing. they are just there to check status.

- People who raise there questions and concerns are put in lay-off list, they know this threat to them and this will impact to there politics

- HR is just for name, no power and useless, after giving honest opinion still nothing happens to manager because they are very close to higher manager
Vorteile
Brilliant products, myself owned one Learned a lot of things. Amazing place for intern, fresh graduates and junior level engineer. Elon is mind blowing, best CEO I ever worked for.
Nachteile
Manager’s are pathetic Manager’s will only push there people up, even though they are not qualified and just give nonsense reason why they did that.
Arbeitskultur
It’s was one of my best jobs I ever had but the people there co workers where to envious to help any new person succeed so it was hard to even work with all the bad energy
Nice company
Hateful co workers
Arbeitskultur
Tesla manufacturing has been great I just couldn't do it anymore. There's nothing wrong the time that I had spent was a a great experience. I loved the fact that Tesla is concerned about the planet and putting a new footprint down for other automakers to see that electric cars work as good as gasoline cars.
Arbeitskultur
Elon is a great leader and he care for employees. He knows that people are the key to success. He thinks about long term successes and strategy. He promotes from within!
Diversity, employee care
Arbeitskultur
Working at Tesla started out great. Incredible and supportive team, pay was fair and working never felt like work. Over the next year, people were brought in who diminished the quality of the company and management turned over so frequently that what was once a job where you felt like you were making a difference in the world turned into the most terrible experience you could have.
HEALTHCARE AND STOCK AWARDS
Arbeitskultur
The management would routinely do massive firings and make the rest of the team do all the extra work with no support. We were all numbers and stats. I once had a life-threatening illness that took me out of the office for a week and I kept getting asked to work from home.
Great cars
Nachteile
Horrible, vindictive leadership culture.
Arbeitskultur
this company needs to get their s*** together
It was the worst place to work, management sucked. They are young and have no clue about customer service
Arbeitskultur
In 2015 bedrijf gestart in Tilburg en na 2 jaar begon het bedrijf helaas af te takelen. Dit vanwege er te veel mengelmoes kwam van Nederlands management. Met alle respect maar toen er buitenlands management was waren de werknemers allemaal tevreden. Dan bedoel ik compensatie was goed. Overuren werden goed betaald. Vrije dagen werden makkelijk geregeld. Er werd niet ingekort bezuinigd.
Goed mooi merk
Slecht management
Arbeitskultur
Nice place to work. Pay and benefits are pretty good. Production is constantly busy because production never stops. Coworkers are nice people and management is alright.
Pay, Benefits, days off
Nachteile
Short breaks, long hours, labor intensive, non-stop
Arbeitskultur
Tesla pays its employees well, but there are a lot of room for improvement. They need to focus on providing their employees with an excellent environment for them to flourish.
Excellent Benefits and Pay
Nachteile
Stressful work environment, and poor management at times.
Arbeitskultur
12 hr shifts, 3 days one week, 4 days the next, and worked to the hilt. No energy to do ANYTHING after work and recover on off days just to be ready for the next week, and I'm a strong guy. Amenities diminished as time went on as workload and expectations/pressure rapidly increased. I was there for 2 years and the last person out of my orientation group of over 100. Mgmt was marginal.
Vorteile
Free cereal, milk, coffee, tea, good insurance
Nachteile
Marginal pay/management, rough hours, days off are spent recovering for the next week, employees are just a number
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung