Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.157 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Hard working
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Juli 2019
I worked there as a family member every one is helpful . Co workers are nice positive attitude , productivity accuracy is really good . It’s been nice working out there
Employee centered
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV21. Juli 2019
Good benefits and a wonderful place to work if you forget your lunch regularly. They have a cereal bar and soda machines for free to employees. Good company to work for and so care.
Arbeitskultur
Women are paid much less than the men.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA21. Juli 2019
The car and technology is amazing! Co-workers are the best of the best. Management is extremely poor. Tesla hired “luxury handbag” managers to run its company. It drove the company into the ground and several locations closed. extremely poor quality management . If a manager does stand up for what is right they are terminated very quickly. And above all of this, if you are a female, you will be paid considerably less than what the mill workers do
Awesome Company
Detailing/transportation of Tesla (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Marina del Rey, CA20. Juli 2019
Worked for the company through an agency and it was the best job I have ever had. Great environment, amazing people and awesome pay. Can't wait to have an opportunity to work with them again!
Arbeitskultur
Fast-paced, competitive and productive environment.
INSIDE SALES & DELIVERY ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV20. Juli 2019
Prepare to work hard and be flexible to pivot into different roles. Long hours as required by management. Fun, work hard culture and continuous learning and development.
Hostile work environment.
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV19. Juli 2019
If you work here, you better cross your fingers and hope they like you, because it's like working in a prison. They are thug minded to the nth degree. While the factory is quite big, and a lot of people work there, maybe it was just the few people I was exposed to on the night shift... but there seemed to be too many of them to say it wasn't most. At first they were nice and courteous, but that all changed when a couple of them decided to start picking on me. This guy walked up to me, said he wanted to fight... Was I supposed to? So I filed a report. Holy cow did they all despise me for that. I've been threatened, constantly reminded that they know where I live, put in unsafe working situations...etc. and it wasn't just coworkers, but superiors included.

Long story short, by working here you're basically just hoping that you have a personality that even the worst humanity has to offer will find entertaining, because I'm diagnosed so that's not me, but that's what you need, and the worst is who they are. It's actually really saddening to think some of them have reproduced. They're either going to treat their kids the same way, or raise them to do so to others.
fair pay, benefits
hostile work environment
Exciting but long days
Service Concierge (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sunnyvale, CA19. Juli 2019
Work hard, play hard. Fast paced, constantly evolving company with easy potential to move up. Positive culture where you aren't micromanaged and can freely discuss ideas with others.
Terrible Company to Work For
Tesla Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA19. Juli 2019
Zero job security, terrible pay, long hours, and absolutely no work-life balance. You always have to work weekends, and the shifts are typically longer than 8 hours. Upper management is non-responsive, and they do not enable you to succeed in your position. I spent everyday worrying whether or not I would get laid off, despite high performance in sales.
Good Culture
IT Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. Juli 2019
The culture working at Tesla maybe fast paced but that doesnt stop people from having a good time while they work. From people celebrating your birthday to just having some fun around the office its never a dull moment at Tesla.
everyone is approachable
Parking
Poor Management
PRODUCTION LEAD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV18. Juli 2019
Management continued to decline while I worked there. No sign of getting any better. Opportunity for advancement was continuously dangled in front of associates only to be retracted due to internal politics. Reviews were never done so there was no guidance for how an employee could progress in the company.
Amazing people under poor Management
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV18. Juli 2019
I have met some of the most amazing and inspiring people at this job and some of the worst managers of my career. Due to a lack of proper structure in the company there is no uniformity throughout the different teams that causes a lot of needles conflict and busy work. Thanks a a select group of amazing maintenance and engineering technicians the workplace is successful despite a majority of poor management and company communication. For anyone looking at long term career at Tesla I would recommend looking at more established companies instead. If looking for a temporary position instead it can be highly beneficial to become more familiar with more state of the art technologies being used in the automotive industry.
Ok place to work
Quality Technician I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV18. Juli 2019
It's an ok place to work if you're on in crowd with the right people. Most of management does fairly well at listening to your concerns and attempting to help an employee. However not all managers act on concerns for their employees.
Vorteile
Snacks in lunch room, decent pay, they offer rides on a commuter bus to and from work
Nachteile
No appreciation for employees personal time, . No notifications for work schedule for upcoming holidays until last minute, long work days, bad traffic on the commute to work and from work year round.
Disatified Tesla Engineering Technician
Engineering Technician II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV18. Juli 2019
Liked my job as as Engineering Technician at Tesla but... Quality Management/Supervisors doesn't take the time to get involved with daily work & processes within Tesla's Gigafactory. It's all about giving orders with no & piling more responsibilities on Quality with minimum involvement from upper Quality/Supervisors management... Really never have Techs back...
Arbeitskultur
products are awesome. employee/human culture are awful
finance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT18. Juli 2019
The atmosphere is awkwardly quiet and everyone is constantly stressed. The keywords heard in the break room are "not enough time" "chaos" "too busy" "we need more employees"
I watched 4 different people on my floor have a mental breakdown during work in only a week. I had them all the time and started seeing a therapist because of the high stress environment.
No structure in my dept and no KB or SOP resources.
MANUALLY did everything through excel...there was no automation or system...which blows me away because they are one of the top leading tech companies.
and did i mention, that within 24 hours of a manager DYING AT WORK they laid off several entire departments in our building. double hit.

tesla used to inspire me..and im still so excited about the things they are doing...but when it comes to the HUMANS that work for them...they are awful.
Great benefits
Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buena Park, CA18. Juli 2019
Overall great place to work, benefits were amazing and very affordable, typical day was very fast paced, management was more concerned with themselves than the employees though. Immediate shop leaders were more like mediators between shop techs and management.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a horrible place to work for
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. Juli 2019
The people at Tesla is messy. The management is horrible you have no life if you have a family prepare to miss a lot with them . You get Hardly NO pto to take off or go on vacation . The pay was good but still not enough for CA living oh and they well fire you with no warning for NO REASON!!! Also there is a lot of favoritism which makes it hard for people actually doing there job and working hard to move up
The pay
Nachteile
Everything else you can think of
Great job!
Field Energy Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  York, PA17. Juli 2019
It was great while it lasted. The down side is that layoffs happened a lot and different management all the time. With that new management came a lot of changes that did not always happen.
Rockstar CEO
Quality Control and Metal Finisher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA17. Juli 2019
I have to say that when I first began working for Tesla I was almost star struck to be apart of such an amazing breakthrough in the electric car industry.
Gym
Long Shifts
Lead Production Associate
Lead Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. Juli 2019
Alot of drama. Favoritism. Management is a joke.They have no idea how the production line works because they dont take the time to learn. They just want to bark orders.
Great pay and benefits
Nachteile
Management is hit or miss
High stress
Project Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV17. Juli 2019
Never felt my job was secure and paid less to do more. Everyone seems to be under a lot of stress creating a toxic work environment. Always changing processes without considering impacts of the changes.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage