Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.343 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Best company I've ever worked for
Senior Service Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO20. September 2019
Constantly pushing at the forefront of automotive technology. Benefits are amazing, like no other company I've ever been with. This company is the company of the future!
Vorteile
Benefits - PTO
Nachteile
Sometimes work volume demands long hours
Awesome, company
Program Manager Operations and Accounting (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL20. September 2019
Revolutionary company changing the world. Advancement and recognition non-existent if you are not located in Fremont. Communication from management is weak at best.
Arbeitskultur
It’s a great place to work I for sure am trying to get back there myself
Acting Lead/ESD Technician (Prod.) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. September 2019
It’s not that hard of s job but it will keep you busy and there is plenty of work to do. The job can be tough at times especially if you’re not used to working Long hours and such.
2,0
Its ok
forklift operator standing/sitting (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livermore, CA20. September 2019
Would be a good company to work for if they would hire direct instead of using a temp agency. Just lose the agency and they would be a great company to work for.
Decent pay
Nachteile
They dont hire permanent workers
Heavy politics and Favoritism
Acting Lead Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. September 2019
Managers are egotistical and difficult to deal with, any resources for accessing HR are incredibly difficult to acquire, and usually leads to some sort of reprimanding. You are treated like a slave and there is absolutely no standing up for yourself or others unless you wanna disappear and never move up. Very similar to Amazon
Vorteile
If they like you you move up quick
Nachteile
They probably wont like you
Fast work environment
Tesla (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. September 2019
Very fast working place
Alot of work hours
Barley any days off
Always something to do
Alot of over time opportunity
Good benefits
Good pay
Conscience work changing materials
Vorteile
Alot of hours over time opportunity
Nachteile
Its not what you know is who you know.
Tesla
Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY19. September 2019
Product advancement and the mission statement are the main focus. Work life balance is so so... Coworkers are nice and you will learn a lot working here.
Corporate Business Management
Quality, Homologation Corproate Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA19. September 2019
LIfe time opportunity to have been a part of history changes in the automotive industry. Work place culture is your and energetic. The hardest part of this job was leaving the company to tackle other challenges and goals.
pay scale
Arbeitskultur
Its was excellent working there
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV19. September 2019
The days are long but worth it because the people there are cool and the work isn't hard. I like that you learn new things every day. It's cool that they really are hands on and teach you very thoroughly
Vorteile
Easy work and learnjng new things
Long nights
Arbeitskultur
I love working at Tesla. We have this saying that it is easier to get admitted at Stanford than to land a job at Tesla. Tesla is the future of techn
Quality Engineering Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. September 2019
I am proud to work at Tesla. Whenever people would ask me where I work, and i would say in Tesla, they get impressed. The management and the leaders are very supportive in its workers development. If you work hard, you will receive a Performace Award every six months.
fun workplace
Production Associate/Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV18. September 2019
tesla was a great experience for myself, the people and managers and supervisors there are very helpful and always there when you need them, very productive
good food
expensive food
Great benefits
Scheduling Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV17. September 2019
I will miss the amazing benefits Tesla had to offer! Unfortunately I need something more part-time at the moment, so I was sad to resign from the company. I would work here again if the right timing allowed.
2,0
Unfair place
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. September 2019
Don't plan on having a moment to sit down if you are in a production roll. Even when machinery is not working, and there is nothing else to do, don't sit. And when/if your lead tells you to not sit, and your coworkers are sitting, they are allowed to sit apparently. Leads act like children and play favorites. The design of the place is stupid. You would think that all parts would move on a conveyor in a 1,2,3 flow process. That isn't so, carts of parts need to be walked from one end to another.
Pay
Hours, process, coworkers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Ótimos ensinamentos
Estágio curricular (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sete Lagoas, MG16. September 2019
Me passaram tudo que puderam, assim vi que sempre posso contar com eles, pois a primeira coisa que aprendemos é que jamais poderemos trabalhar sozinhos.
Arbeitskultur
Business, job responsibilities and compensation changed radically.
Energy Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV16. September 2019
Was there for 4.5 years. Job I had was inside sales of solar energy systems and battery storage. The job I had and compensation program no longer exists.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Full time employment
Assembler Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA15. September 2019
Company over worked and never held up to the promise of moving around. Always understaffed and the turn around of employees is crazy. Got hurt and the job made me feel like I wasn’t a priority even after the ceo said he would sit with people and figure out what was wrong but he didn’t it was just to show face for the public but they don’t care about the employees at all. They do what they have to do at bare minimum because it’s law
Bullying, poor management
Production Associate I (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV14. September 2019
Managers are incompetent, petty, and backstabbing. "Stand and Suffer" is the name of the game at Tesla.
Unsafe and unfair practices in this factory.
Great pay/no social life
Production Lead/Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. September 2019
Awesome pay, lots of overtime and room to advance. Also enjoy benefits and fun people. If you have a family or live far it gets hard to balance work and home life.
Pay
Working hours
Arbeitskultur
Smartest people to work with
Senior Database Engineering Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont13. September 2019
Fun place
Startup culture
Freedom to make change
Great Management
Great Challenges
Good Learning
Smart brain to work with
Management Employee Trust
It's paying work
Production Associate 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV12. September 2019
During my first year at Tesla, I was extremely excited and passionate about making a difference and helping the company succeed. The longer I stayed with this company (over 1 year), the passion started to fade. Now I simply don't have the same excitement as I did a year prior.
Vorteile
Long weekends, excellent benefits, overtime is always available.
Short breaks, long hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage