Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Tesla

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 4 536 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Have to learn quickly, fast paced environment and great people to work with
Arbeitskultur
Some teams are so wildly understaffed that working 12 hours a day, more than 5 days a week is the only option to even get close to the goals laid out.
Arbeitskultur
Absolut chaotisches Arbeiten, Vorgesetzte die nicht ein einziges Wort Deutsch verstehen und meinen eine amerikanische Hire and Fire Kultur etablieren zu können. Manager führen sich auf wie kleine Könige, es gibt keine etablierten Prozesse die Angestellte vor Mobbing und Ausbeutung schützen. Sehr gern werden Werkstudenten eingestellt, die dann innerhalb weniger Wochen verheizt werden. Ein durch und durch unseriöser Arbeitgeber.
Kostenlose Getränke
Nachteile
Null Arbeitnehmerrechte, Mobbing und eine Kultur die aus Angst vor der Kündigung geprägt ist
Arbeitskultur
Company will make you stand on concrete for over 8 hours. Be prepared to wear comfortable shoes! - Co-workers and cars themselves we a lot of fun. Needed more honesty with management
learning about the cars
Nachteile
standing for long hours with little pay
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I hated working at this place due to long hours and bad management.Work to life ratio was not there and and my leads didn't know what they were doing.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a great and fun place to work. My managers and supervisors are cool. Techs are helpful if needed. Benefits are great and the best. Raised is ok.
Arbeitskultur
New hires are thrown on the floor with no training New hires are also put on jobs such as air bags and seat belts with hurried, unqualified trainingVery immature group of employees, including managementThey expect employees to be robotsDress codes apply to some and not othersFavoritism galoreExpect hand injuries, at minimum, in the first monthWith lack of training, not many chances are given when it comes to errors or avoiding injuryGood luck finding a lead when in need in your immediate sectionTime clocks are moved without notice and proper signage, leading to late punch-insSupervisors are only trying to make a name for themselvesYou're just a numberToo many current employees just want to stay long enough for the stocks and then they're out of there
Hourly pay
Miscommunication, favortism
Arbeitskultur
It sucks don’t work here trust me no room for advancement mangers are shady and the breaks are too short for how long we work. Forced overtime wouldn’t want to work her again.
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work. Lots of benefits . Lots of room for advancement. There is never a dull moment. The company pays very well for any job that they offer.
Arbeitskultur
Pushed by clean energy and the fight against climate change. however, the management team left alot to be desired. I wanted to be able to show up as my full self but found it difficult to do that and still be heard and not worry about backlash.
Arbeitskultur
Come to work, greet each employee, put suitcase under booth, take out lap top, set up and turn on lap top, smile and greet each customer to see who may find some curiosity and or interest in what you are displaying and trying to promote. While greeting and capturing any interest and or questionable customers, giving answers, as well as getting all information to each customer and receiving all details of needs, to be able to qualify each customer. Setting up appointments as well as getting to know each customer individually, as well answering all questions and building enthusiasm.
Vorteile
Bonds. happy customers, return customer references.
Timing
Arbeitskultur
This job was a complete joke the recruiter forgot the interview time and schedule at first horrible hours petty management just read all the reviews. About this place they are all true
Arbeitskultur
-Terrible management-worse coworkers-HR department is a jokeI was put on medical leave for an injury, but because HR people are being fired left and right, I’ve been in limbo for almost a year fighting with them to come back to work. They say they are now in the process of finding me a new place in the factory since my previous position was filled. I did not receive any pay from them since my injury wasn’t work related, but I also don’t qualify for unemployment since I am still employed but on medical leave. They cut off my insurance and have frozen my stock payout, so I’ve had to find another way to make money in the interim. Overall just a terrible process and has caused me a great deal of stress. Don’t work here if you are accident prone even at home, they’ll shunt you into medical leave and make it impossible to come back.
Vorteile
Free soda, can listen to music or audiobook while you work
Nachteile
Short breaks, terrible management, worse HR department
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Tesla is non-existent.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Tesla were solid, broad. The non-vested stock, however, is one of the ways the company manipulates you. They will do their best to ensure you never see these funds.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Tesla, I think there is zero job security, even if you are a top performer. They fire randomly and at will.ManagementIn general, managers at Tesla are inexperienced, non-communicative, arrogant, toxic for the culture.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Tesla is imperative and completely absent.OverallMy experience working at Tesla prepared me to handle any role out there and also nearly killed me.
Arbeitskultur
It was a great place to work. Great atmosphere. Lots of people from different states so there was so much to learn from different people.Everyone was just eager to learn from 1 another. Going to work and watching wild mustangs running freely. Looking at lizards spiders scorpions. Rabbits is was just great being a city boy and experiencing this. As i said it was to bad that the hotels were overcharging.1 week your room was 79.99 the next week it was 109.99 the week after that it was 130.00. Then 150..you got to the point were you were paying 2000.00 a week for a hotel room
Lots of overtimw
No were to live HOTELS WERE JUST RIPPING EVERYONE OFF
Arbeitskultur
My internship with Tesla was very positive. Their Internship program is second to none. They provide interns with a variety of resources to succeed. They treat them like full time employees and give them a lot of ownership and responsibility in their work.
Vorteile
Free soda, coffee, cereal and milk
Nachteile
Very fast paced work environment
Arbeitskultur
Long working hours ranging from 9am to possible 9pm and sometimes even later then that, very tiring and taxing on my poor body, also if you don't meet
Arbeitskultur
Overall, I appreciate my time here. It was the employees that made the journey fun as I met a lot of incredible people here. Communication is the worst at Tesla from the top down and we have to bs customers because there's always something that isn't going right. They do a lot of ra-ra go above and beyond your role to exceed, but when the time comes for yearly reviews, they rarely give you raises because they are a "money-losing" company. Management plays favorite and they are always in meetings.
Reputable company
Nachteile
Asks you to pivot and do out of role duties
Arbeitskultur
Typical day was 12hr shift and 3/4 days off/on with the ability to get overtime if needed. Met great people and enjoyed working out in USA Parkway! good for someone new to the job force.
Arbeitskultur
Was an Owner Advisor (which is now a lower paying Tesla Advisor). Basically a sales guy. From what I understand, it's a $20 hr job now without the commissions. It was a place for Elon to trim costs and it was probably a good move on his part. Hard work, but the company is truly changing the world. Loved working there.
Vorteile
Sense of mission, purpose, meaning
Micromanagment.
Arbeitskultur
You will be compensated fairly, however. You will be challenged, This company is numbers driven. Have a family? you might get 1 day off maybe 2 if you are in a Service Center. But when end of quarter comes around... Be prepared to WORK. I mean they approve OT like no other if you can work 24 hours around the clock I'm sure they can find a loop hole to make it happen. Overall good time and met AMAZING people some not so much but you will find interesting characters at Tesla, which in return will make your day not as BLEH.
Vorteile
Great pay, Great People, Mission Driven.
Short Breaks almost none, Stressful, Getting yelled at by 7/10 customers