Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.391 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Worst work atmosphere i have ever encountered
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. Oktober 2019
From the time you apply they start lying to you, this company promises the world to their employees but you find out fast that is not the case. Injuries are high because of poor work conditions, you are nothing but an expendable body to them they want you at Tesla on the line no matter what. They expect you to put everything health , family, and even safety second to the company and their production
Working for tesla
Arbeitskultur
depending on your job location it could be difficult, but doable.
Cashier/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. Oktober 2019
I feel they do not consider certain things when it come to placing one in the different departments. It is face pace you have to finish your job before it is someones turn to do their job and if you are new most likely you will have other employees showing you how new you are. You are constantly being watch by all other employees and if you are chosen to stay on it is because you are liked not because of your work performances. There are to many young people with no manager experience in charge.
Dream job !
Installer/Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Seaford, DE10. Oktober 2019
This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life the people were fantastic finally fresh positive the work we were doing was the new industry known as Alternative Energy so we were the tip of the spear the customers were beautiful people happy to have us at their home the stories that I heard from them we're amazing they shared their souls with us and brought us into their family when we got back to the shop after the work day we had food snacks and drinks a basketball court ping pong tables and friendly face is waiting for us to support us and tell us what a great job we have done as far as the pay goes let's just say it was six figures unmatchable to any other working experience I have had this far I would never have left if it weren't 4 poor decisions on the Management's side not putting so blame on them although I do believe they made mistakes frequently do to their inexperience in the field having no electrical experience whatsoever they did the best they could with what they were given I don't fault anyone I only wish I could have stayed to have moved on to work at SpaceX another division a sister company to Tesla energy
Leaving
No room for growth
Site Surveyor/Fleet Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mililani Town, HI10. Oktober 2019
This company is a dead end. Or they will be force to do things that you don't want to do, or get threatened that you will lose your job. They are always look to hire from the mainland not from hawaii.
Arbeitskultur
Good benefits but terrible management and work environment
Customer Care Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV9. Oktober 2019
Terrible management and no work/personal life balance at all. Dreaded going to work each morning. Favoritism and inconsistencies in procedures. Job culture was extremely negative and employees under valued and disrespected frequently. Direct manager would consistently speak down to direct reports in front of employees. Management was not being held accountable for mistreating employees or for their inconsistencies in disciplinary action (favoritism). Management would constantly go back and forth on procedures and was not consistent in processes.
Vorteile
Benefits are great and salary plus stock options were acceptable
Nachteile
Terrible management, no work/personal life balance at all, favoritism, inconsistencies in procedures, job culture was extremely negative and employees under valued and disrespected frequently.
Arbeitskultur
good place to make a lot of money
production handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. Oktober 2019
i don't recomment making this job a career life job . theres a lot of favoritetism in this company and they run this place very very poor . a lot of employee gets away with lot of stuff and the good working employee gets treated poorly. while the other slack of work
Gigafactory
Engineering Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. Oktober 2019
I recommend working there to everyone that can get in. It will show you who you are and what you are made of. The most professional company I have ever worked for.
Worst 11 months of my life
Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD8. Oktober 2019
I went through 5 interviews to get this position. When I received the offer I felt like I made such a big accomplishment and I felt proud to wear the Tesla "T". Soon after I started I realized the only perks were the benefits and saying you worked for the company. This job drained me physically and mentally. Stressed me out so bad that I have stress related illnesses... you add it up.

The service managers for reference were jokes. I mean so much of a joke they could get an award for it. First conversation with my manager was him scolding me for not "looking happy" enough and rudely reminding me how many people want my position. (or so he thought) Look here if the work environment is terrible, management is terrible and don't get me started on the people who own the Teslas. They are some of the most rude and incompetent humans you will come across. PEOPLE AREN'T GOING TO BE HAPPY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT DO YOUR JOBS AS MANAGERS TO MAINTAIN A GOOD ENVIRONMENT. They would rather stand around and talk about their home improvement projects like anyone cared.

Management is supposed to support and LEAD their team. There would be constant changes on what was covered under warranty and what was not because the company is so DESPERATE for money. management would tell us to enforce a rule and when the customers started to be belligerent they would come up and just give them what they wanted. Whats your purpose? Honestly? To "work" from home and be mysteriously busy? Tire rotations went from $87.50 to almost $100. i mean i give it to Tesla they are smart because they know their customer
  mehr... base. The customers are so pressed to flaunt their wealth they will pay these absurd prices so hey I guess if you're into being a lack luster company keep going.

All im saying is if you want to maintain your mental and physical health dont work here. It sounds cool to say you do and the jackets are cool but you can buy the same ones on tesla.com.

They are hiring for a Service Advisor now at Tesla in Owings Mills,MD and if you see this review and actually have a SPINE dont do it. BUT If you are an adult willing to take abuse for some money go right ahead you will fit right in. If you ask all the middle aged men there they will tell you that the only reason they stay is for the benefits. Tesla isn't all its cracked up to be...... unfortunately. I will forever be disappointed.
  Weniger
Health Insurance, SOME co workers
TESLA
3,0
Overall Decent Job
Warehouse Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA8. Oktober 2019
I enjoyed the job itself, but the hours randomly changed and that is not typically ideal for someone with a family. The overtime was also mandatory. I was appreciative of the overtime, but it can wear on your body.
hard labor with difficulties
Production Associate/Assembly previous positions as well (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Energy8. Oktober 2019
I discovered that they promote leads and supers based on their ability to spy backstab and brown-nose their way up.
I kept moving on the same level because of the changeability of the company and upper-level staff leaving or changing positions.

Although the benefits are great the work we do and the stress we go through is very hard on body and mind. They keep pushing people to go beyond the safe work levels and beyond medical restrictions.
Vorteile
coffee tea and cereal free in break room.
Arbeitskultur
Loved it friendly good company to work for
Manual Machinist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Storrington, West Sussex8. Oktober 2019
I would work for them again no problem professional nice working inviroment good training overtime pension holidays very fair and understanding interesting work great variety
4,0
Good money
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA8. Oktober 2019
All money aont good money
Always remember that. This the type of job that have you M.I.A and have you living at work. No social life. Lots of different people working there. Favoritism at its finest. And complete laziness on some people's part.
Excelente ambiente.
Modelos 2D y 3D (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Model Drafter8. Oktober 2019
Una empresa abierta al cambio y la actualización continúa. A favor de home Office y manejo de horarios y una comodidad para trabajar adecuada.
Prestaciones, bonificaciones
Nachteile
Inestabilidad de la empresa a nivel mundial
Needs improvement
Material Handler and Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV7. Oktober 2019
Some days can be stupid slow from 3-4 hours straight doing nothing or “5s-ing” (cleaning around your area), and with the thoughts of having 8-9 more hours to go in the back of your mind will drive you crazy. Sometimes the pace is picked up, but the majority of the time is mindless, and without your phone or without your music you will suffer.
Other days are the complete opposite where you work so hard that your back, knees, and feet will definitely let you know.15 minute breaks will feel like 2 minutes, and 30 minute lunch will feel like 5.
Free goldfish
Great company
Quality Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. Oktober 2019
I highly recommend working at tesla to others. Great hours, pay and very great benefit offer for employees. If i get another chance to get hired again at tesla i would stay there as long as i could and commit myself to tesla as my life career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Worst place I have ever worked
Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. Oktober 2019
Incompetent Management and only want yes people even if it is the worst possible way to do the job- they are the most crooked HR and Illegal work strategies to run in crisis mode everyday it really takes a tole on your body and mind. Everything about this place and the car being made is unsafe!
It will destroy you
3,0
N/a
Production Leader IV (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV4. Oktober 2019
CEO- is always right and not the employees making the hard work. True Tesla culture is much more different almost a decade ago. Tesla is hiring employees that doesn't have experience the true knowledge of hard work and a positive mindset. Blaming each other instead taking a full responsibility for any actions on any individual even it's in the management part of the company. I was very very very disappointed of how it became and in the future of Tesla.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
This place is a joke
Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Devon, PA3. Oktober 2019
Management is a total joke .
Working like a slaves.
They care only about numbers.
Your ideas don’t count.
If the quote wasn’t met everyone has to stay they don’t have consideration for people with families.
And many more.....
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Working for Tesla is exciting because you become a part of history.
Parts Advisor/Service Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dublin, CA3. Oktober 2019
Good company to work for as long as you're ready to dedicate majority of your life and time to the company. Very demanding. But over all a good company to work for.
Hated this pla e
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA2. Oktober 2019
Dont even apply good pay sure, but such a waste of time literally no chance for raises unless your supervisor is hella cool, other than thay your screwed
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage