Bewertungen für Tesla

1.881 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 1.886 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
all about the numbers
Senior Inventory Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV25. März 2019
Tesla has no repect for its people or work force,
Throws them away when ever the management has a hickup.
Amazing products, no idea how to follow industry standard processes
prestigue
Nachteile
work life balance and job security
Arbeitskultur
Great pay, but not worth the toll from stress.
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV25. März 2019
The pay was great, but the hours were brutal. It always seemed like I was the only one in my department taking their brakes on time and covering for everybody else. I felt unappreciated and ignored by upper management. Very immature work environment with little regard for safety.
Pay
Everything Else
Na
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. März 2019
Very fast paced environment. Good to learn. Stress full work environment. Getting parking is very difficult. They need to focus on this specially. Still building
Arbeitskultur
Challenging but rewarding if you enjoy working really hard.
Tesla Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Barbara, CA24. März 2019
I love the people I work with, we've been through some intense highs and lows together. It often feels like going to war. You don't fight for the generals or the flag you fight for the soldier next to you. That being said, it is a grind and you will be pushed to the point of exhaustion. Often. You will never truly feel appreciated, only the "mission" matters. That being said it's a rewarding job if you have thick skin and enjoy knowing you're a part of something that's truly revolutionary.
Great Company, Horrendous Leadership
Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT24. März 2019
Great place to work for three months. If the management doesn’t fire you without reason before then, the monotony and lack of movement will drive you to leave.
Great Coworkers
Nachteile
Leadership constantly failing, untrustworthy, and dim witted
5,0
Working at Tesla
Tesla Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX23. März 2019
Working at Tesla was an amazing experience but it is not for everyone. As one of the most innovative companies out there Tesla is for individuals who enjoy fast paced dynamic environments where you must be able to quickly adapt to changes in order to succeed.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Stressful and terrible work life balance
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. März 2019
I started in Tesla back in 2011 when they were still a start up. The job was fun, the management and team was fun to work with but the hours were long. We all had the passion to be there so we did not mind at all. As manufacturing began to ramp up, more stressful days and long hours and work weeks started to occur. It wouldn't be surprising to work 6-7 days a week and working for 10-12 hours a day and sometimes 13-14. After some time, communication from upper management really started to fail, it was all about the numbers and that is all that mattered. Ergonomics, injury and fatigue really began to set in, people quit for not having time with their family and seeing your family was rare. The CEO would motivate us with the mission but that began to get weary. New engineers would work on production lines not knowing or understanding manufacturing. Overly engineered equipment, terrible processes were normal. If we couldn't make numbers, they threw hours at it then more manpower rather than trying to figure out the root cause of the problem which was equipment.
Vorteile
Making the world a better place
Everything else
good work place
Assembly line associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. März 2019
Well paid but if you live in the central valley its a long commute they do offer transportation but sometimes they are no reliable for example I worked night shift and I would get off from work around three in the morning and the shuttle didn't arrive till 6 in the morning
no cmment
Seat Builder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. März 2019
no comment i have nothing to say really i lked the job when i first started but now i need something else. i would recommend the job to others that live close and No kids
Arbeitskultur
Productive nice place to work
PRODUCTION LEAD LEVEL III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. März 2019
Great place to work. Culture allows you to grow your knowledge, Pays Salary too,I have learned many major ( MES L2L,).work lots of hours or overtime,Work days and night are flexible to allow for family issues. co-workers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Free gym, free Bart Transfortation
Breaks 10 minutes
Arbeitskultur
An unpleasant, stressful place to work.
General Assembly S/X, M3 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. März 2019
Very stressful especially working with people that have no sense of urgency, lazy, careless, and bad work ethic. Bad managements, Long hours, short breaks, bad communication from the leads and supervisor, lazy, and lack of knowledge from the leads and the supervisors.
3-4 days off, good benefits, and stocks
Nachteile
Bad managements, Long hours, short breaks, bad communication from the leads, and supervisor, lazy, and lack of knowledge from the leads and the supervisors.
Arbeitskultur
Poor management and no direction
Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orange County, CA20. März 2019
The management was very poor. They did just enough to cover their on stuff. Nothing was their fault.

There was no direction. We would have to tell our customers one thing and tell them the complete opposite the very next day.

We were told one thing about our position and the very next day they said we are not doing what we are supposed too. It was crazy
Benefits, Cool Cars
Almost everything else
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Exciting company but toxic working environment
Instructional Designer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. März 2019
I worked at Tesla for only 7 months but it felt like 7 years. The environment is toxic physically and mentally. New ideas may be given a nod but impressing higher level management seems to be the priority.

Culture? What culture? Employees are paid well, but can't get work done in the unproductive work pace.

Excellent employees are garnered and put through the rigors of a start-up mentality. Management is moved around often, and not always qualified to lead the departments where they are placed.

There were two layoffs in the short time I worked in the Fremont factory.
Vorteile
The company's global reach and disruption to the oil industry
Unhealthy life balance
overall it was good
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. März 2019
Overall i would say it was pretty good working at tesla, from the big checks to the free food and transportation. But the only cons that i could say I have are that if you live far you don't really get sleep and you start getting real fatigued after awhile.
Arbeitskultur
Start up company through and through
Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO19. März 2019
Has a great mission, great products. Terrible job security, no clear communication on anything and it is always changing.
Poor management structure. Good resume booster.
Challenging Growth Opportunity
Regional Director of Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Illinois19. März 2019
Very entrepreneurial, flat organization. Challenges you to learn and own the business as a CEO. Great if you don't require direction or prefer autonomy. Very frequent changes in direction make it difficult to get strategic traction.
unstable
contractor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  California18. März 2019
work place very unstable, always moved around, work went unnoticed, always pushing to go faster even if hitting quota, people always came and went including management. Switched to alternative work schedule I could not do
Vorteile
some people were nice to work with
always want more
Arbeitskultur
long hours and fast paced
EOL Service Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. März 2019
Tesla has a great AWS schedule where you dont have to work more than 3 days and off every other two days of work. OT is optional and mandatory. Great benefits.
great benefits
Arbeitskultur
Great place if you like working long hours.
Manufacturing Associate/Production Level 4 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. März 2019
I’ve learned a lot since day one. Management is not the greatest but i tend to deal with it. The hardest thing about working here is not enough man power.
Do not work at Tesla
Service Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT17. März 2019
They treat their customers unfairly and treat their employees even more so. It doesn’t matter that you are early every single day and do your best, you mean nothing to Tesla.
Nachteile
No paid time off, poor customer treatment, poor employee treatment, not enough training, not enough help or assistance
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage