Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.266 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great, for a short while
Territory Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ24. August 2019
I was hired and laid off within 7 months. I hoped them build the team and create the mission. They laid me off as well as a lot of the other managers. Don’t work here unless you are willing to risk your job security.
Great pay
No longevity
Arbeitskultur
productive days are kinda slow
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV23. August 2019
12 hour shifts, the days can by quick or slow depending on where they put you, not a lot of communications between shifts makes mornings kinda hectic.
Arbeitskultur
Stress, headaches, poor management.
Multiple Positions (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV23. August 2019
They say never meet your heros. That is exactly what working at Tesla is like. Upper management is going to bankrupt the company with poor decisions and processes. Employees don't get along because everyone is stressed all the time. Pay is subpar and HR lies left and right to get what they want from the employees even with email proof they ied.
Awful Management
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. August 2019
Worse place to work for, worked for GA3 there’s drama everywhere and management it’s terrible Supervisors and Managers only help their favorites other than that good luck. even if you work hard they’ll fire you whenever they want after your review u can get bonus so HR is firing people before you get them and there’s no future in that company it’s honestly the worse place you can work for .
Good benefits
Nachteile
Management/ bad environment/ no future
Tesla’s the best company
production associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. August 2019
Tesla’s is the best company in the California special in the Fremont Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.
Arbeitskultur
Never know what will happen day to day
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, AZ22. August 2019
No matter how hard you work it will not help you! No room for advancement. Managers never help or know what is going on from day to day. All they care about is producing material. No on site H.R. everything is done over computers.
Arbeitskultur
Past paced, great benefits and pay, free snacks
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV22. August 2019
Get 3-4 days off a week while maintaining 40 hours,amazing benefits, great pay. The culture is a little bit like high school. Free shuttles to work. Get paid to carpool. Room for improvement in the management chain. Overall a great place to work.
Vorteile
3-4 days off a week, free shuttle from out of town, Great benefits, good pay, unlimited overtime, free snacks/soda
Nachteile
Fast paced, drama, expensive food
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a great place to work if you're in there focused on getting your money and not going anywhere or having no life.
Production Associate /Production Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
When I first started it Tesla I was fully involved with the culture of Tesla but as the last couple years went down I noticed that there was no room for advancement nor that the company has Integrity when it comes to their Associates.
Worse management
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
Good company to work but racism is here, discrimination is here and very stressful and hopeless environment. To be successful here, you must have to be a game player and smart diplomat. If you are hard worker, they will throw on you more and more and more hard things-they never appreciate. They never care their employees, they say something during hire but they will throw you on different role- Big Lier! Only good thing , my previous 2 supervisors were very nice but third and last one was getto and racist. I can’t believe this is 21st century’s United States of America and racism is still in exist, even in visionary company like Tesla. Sorry
Great Place to work
Parts Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Highland Park, IL21. August 2019
Overall, it is a great place to experience change that will get you out of your comfort zone and experience many challenges. If you are motivated, this is where you want to take on the challenge.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla the most exciting but stressful place to work
Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT21. August 2019
You have to be willing to change directions on a drop of a hat. A lot of change is always happening and Tesla is always under pressure with the news and deadlines. Your job is never promised tomorrow. Even as a top performer
Toxic Culture and Management
Sr. Contract Reassignment Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT21. August 2019
After working with Tesla for almost 4 years, I was laid off. I was the highest paid in my department, and the top performer of the department as well. I was given the excuse that I cost too much, however they could have laid off several of the lower performers.
Fun place to work.
Remanufacturing Battery Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Van Nuys, CA21. August 2019
Tesla is great place to work but they lack standards cause ripples in the work place. Good people but bad ethics. Most employees are worried about making themselves look good opposed to focusing on teamwork. Great company and product too many yes men.
2,0
Long Work Hours, Disorganized Management
Senior Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV21. August 2019
Tesla’s lack of organized management and chaotic structure stems from Elon Musk. The environment is cutt-throat as there is the underlying pressure that your employment is not certain or permanent. Departmental focus shifts rapidly and with little warning and the stated goals of the department are often murky, vague, and subject to change suddenly based on Musk’s whims. Rising through the ranks can occur quickly, as others leave after a few years or are fired/ laid-off suddenly.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced and no recognition
Recording Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT21. August 2019
I was really excited to work at this company when I was hired. After working there a few months new changes and developments happened every week. There were no raises given the entire time I worked there and there was no 401k compensation. They expected you to get all of your work done efficiently without providing all of the necessary tools to get ot done. And there was no communication.
Management, 401k, PTO
Salary
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
Tesla was a great paying job, cannot complain about the hourly wage at all. At lot of jobs in my home city barley pay you enough to pay your bills, Tesla paid well over enough.
good company
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
good company to work for the boss was a nice person and great people to get along with overall its a good company with good benefits and good hours even though sometime there is alot of employees but the environment was a good place to work at and good break
Tesla
General Assembly Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. August 2019
Tesla a very fast evolving tech company and is willing to give those with the skills a chance to make a change for the world and your own life. Outside of my military service, Tesla is the best company i have ever worked for.
Slave work
Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. August 2019
Ghetto unprofessional racism men wanting to fight women’s. No women rights at Tesla. Arguing and fighting. No air flow. Always overly hot. People always getting hurt at Tesla. They do not care about there employees health they just want the job done. Worst company I’ve ever work for in my life
A little frustrating.
Metal Finisher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. August 2019
If they would have worked better and faster on a situation me and my son was having, we would have stayed and helped the company grow the best we could.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage