Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
116 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 442 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
There was always overtime available. I got along easily with all my co workers and management. I learned a lot of new skills and they trained me very well. I would go back.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla doesn’t care about its low end employees which are the hard workers getting things done! You get hurt, you get swept out of the way, next man in! NOTHING WILL STOP THAT PRODUCTION LINE, not even injury! People will walk right by and not even acknowledge you, too many people in a small place.
Horrible place to work
Arbeitskultur
Promotions are nonexistent unless you know someone and kiss butt. Your knowledge or skills will not help you get promoted or recognized , you are just a number
Arbeitskultur
the company is a nice place to work, pay and benefits are good the schedule is more than perfect 3 days on 4 days off —4 days on 3 days off and overtime when ever requested, i would rate this place 5 stars because of the technology but management is horrible they seriously need to work on their management staff incompetence and unethical behavior, they have more like a high school mentality than a business environment, shift leads often are in their phone and social media like facebook, instagram, snapchat ect...
and have a horrible concept in how to lead by example they do. other than that the job can be extremely physically demanding, you work 12 hour shifts
Vorteile
Your pay rate and flexibility in schedule
Nachteile
if you do night shifts your most likely will get insomnia after a year of working night shift
Arbeitskultur
Management sucks the leads are terrible the warehouse itself is unorganized. Team members act like it high school always gossiping. A lot of brown-nosing kids. Unprofessional overall.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I don't have anything bad to say about Tesla. The hours are long, but the work itself is fairly easy. The pay is good, the benefits are amazing. Getting out to USA Parkway is a pain (particularly during the winter when it snows), but there is free transportation available if one needs it. The only kinds sucky thing is that it's hard to not feel like simply a cog in a machine.
Arbeitskultur
Enjoyed working with great minds, trying to sustain and conserve energy. There is a great potential for research oriented individuals, and compensation is not a priority when you look up at the work culture and experience gained in the long run.
Arbeitskultur
Honestly it was an honor to work for such a earth friendly company. But I honestly would never work there again because the work conditions because of the inconsideration they show for their employees comfort. I am thankful and humbled by being given this experience but I refused to stay and work under such harsh conditions.
Arbeitskultur
Good
Awesome. Labor. Fun. This is taking to long and honestly I just want ed d tonuodate my resume and not go through all this. I'm not moving up in the company and I've been there 2 years with no raises. So it gets old
Vorteile
Good
Nachteile
Good
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Arbeitskultur
NOTE: 99% of the negative reviews by current and former Tesla employees are TRUE.

First, the GOOD:

- Pay is OK

- Free drinks, snacks in Breakroom

- Free work shirts and pants.

- $75.00 voucher for work shoes (after a year)

- Paid Holidays (8 hours only, not 12)

The BAD:

(Too many to list, but I'll stay relevant)

- Favoritism

- Discrimination

- Hostile work environment (at times)

- Hypocrisy (MUCH)

- Double standards

- Poor-to-no training

- No HR support*

- Control issues from management

- Bullying from management

Be aware, you may get a good review and/or pay increase IF you play along with management. This requires you to NEVER questioned their actions or decisions. When they criticize you, berate you or discipline you if front of other coworkers, you MUST accept it without rebuttal, that is, if you want to retain your job. Should you report any transgressions, lies, slander or other attacks against you by coworkers and managers to HR, you will immediately be blacklisted.

The leads and managers will only protect themselves and each other, not you. They will contradict and distort your facts to discredit you. Work ethics, morals and values are non-existent. Do nothing, turn a blind eye, don't assert yourself and just be the mindless drone they want to mold, you'll fit in fine.

But if you have any self-respect, then you MUST be true to yourself. Do not let management compromise your integrity, demean you or attempt to lower your self-esteem. No one that has moved up (from temp, to direct hire (hourly), to Lead, to Supervisor) has ever been promoted
 - mehr...
Arbeitskultur
This place is terrible. The hours sucks most of the managers suck. A few decent people that's about it. Steer clear of this dump. Someone just died from working there. Not worth it
Arbeitskultur
Very little opportunity to move up In the company. Leads are good but supervisors are often not available if you have a problem and are not flexible when a personal issue arises.
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at Tesla was 6-6 I was working 12 hour shifts 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts which was very hard to train my body to get enough rest and be full ready for the work day or night. I learned a lot about Tesla I met a lot of people and built some solid relationships my time working there. The mangers were really helpful in trying to maximize productivity in everyone and finding ways to improve our weaknesses. The hardest part for me was definitely the shift change going from day to night because I never got a good sleep schedule. I enjoyed seeing how the seats of the Tesla cars were made because it was extremely fascinating and I took pride in my work knowing I contributed to making the cars in someway.
Arbeitskultur
it is a fast pace job with little to no supervision no time for a personal life. the culture is your either part of the group or you wont be there long
Arbeitskultur
Not a place a family man should work. Disrespectful team leaders. Discrimination at it's best. Not enough money paid to live in Reno or anywhere nearby. If you want to live in your car or tent and save your money great. Pray you don't get hurt or sick. But hey believe the hype and see it for yourself first hand. More like a labor slave camp. If your military stay far far away. Unless you like to be treated lower then low. Hundreds were let go who had a 2 year contract given 8 k in stocks to be let go in 11 months 3 weeks right before the stocks matured and left stranded in NV. After Tesla brought them there put them up for two weeks. Ask where you will find an over priced house
nothing is available .But sleezy hotels over 2 k a monthnowheree.
Arbeitskultur
Going to work the most times used to be fun when you have a great workers with you but management would be on your butt. And or try to stab you in the back my last manager completely didn’t like that I did not like what he would say to me and when I spoke up for myself. I was let go with no warning. Before Christmas
Vorteile
Great coworkers and great pay
Rude management.
Arbeitskultur
One of the best jobs I ever had. Challenging at times and busy, but also fun. Great benefits and good pay. A lot of walking but worth it. I always felt like I was contributing something. Would work there again.
Arbeitskultur
Lots of drug dealing and rampant drug use going on, so be mindful who you’re next to, running that dangerous machine you’re using! Supervisors (they prefer to be called “managers” lol), are all kids, with ZERO people skills whatsoever, or the middle age lady who will talk to you with ZERO respect for you as a human - and WILL throw you under the bus in a sec! And tons of homeless employees there - very odd!
Arbeitskultur
Excellent benefits. long hours and long commute. Majority of the people that work for Tesla are long distance commuters so alot of them dont have time for family.
Arbeitskultur
Management consists entirely of higher-ups favorites, with no consideration for whether the person would actually be an effective supervisor. A management structure should be based on who the most qualified candidates are, not on favoritism.
Don't expect to get a raise or promotion based on merit or time served either, as those privileges are also reserved for management favorites
Arbeitskultur
Tesla sucks poor leadership that only cares about ping pong games amd has no clue about how to run a warehouse management lies about opportunities for advancement no raises even after being there for a year constant revolving door of people management does nothing but stand at their computers all day then tell you your not moving fast enough total waste of time DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES TO WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung