Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
120 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 491 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Pay is really good here, plus benefits kick in after 6 months like dental, 401(k), Tesla stocks etc. Great place to start at young to make quick money.
Stocks, pay, cars
Arbeitskultur
One of the best jobs I ever had. Challenging at times and busy, but also fun. Great benefits and good pay. A lot of walking but worth it. I always felt like I was contributing something. Would work there again.
Arbeitskultur
Lots of drug dealing and rampant drug use going on, so be mindful who you’re next to, running that dangerous machine you’re using! Supervisors (they prefer to be called “managers” lol), are all kids, with ZERO people skills whatsoever, or the middle age lady who will talk to you with ZERO respect for you as a human - and WILL throw you under the bus in a sec! And tons of homeless employees there - very odd!
Arbeitskultur
Excellent benefits. long hours and long commute. Majority of the people that work for Tesla are long distance commuters so alot of them dont have time for family.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Management consists entirely of higher-ups favorites, with no consideration for whether the person would actually be an effective supervisor. A management structure should be based on who the most qualified candidates are, not on favoritism.
Don't expect to get a raise or promotion based on merit or time served either, as those privileges are also reserved for management favorites
Arbeitskultur
Tesla sucks poor leadership that only cares about ping pong games amd has no clue about how to run a warehouse management lies about opportunities for advancement no raises even after being there for a year constant revolving door of people management does nothing but stand at their computers all day then tell you your not moving fast enough total waste of time DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES TO WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arbeitskultur
Really enjoyed Tesla, everyone is very respectful all training is great.

If you are not a motivated person or just a “work for a paycheck person” Tesla is not for you, if you want to start a career and move somewhere in your life start your job here head strong and play your part, pick up slack for those who slack off and you will do well.
Arbeitskultur
Some days can be stupid slow from 3-4 hours straight doing nothing or “5s-ing” (cleaning around your area), and with the thoughts of having 8-9 more hours to go in the back of your mind will drive you crazy. Sometimes the pace is picked up, but the majority of the time is mindless, and without your phone or without your music you will suffer.
Other days are the complete opposite where you work so hard that your back, knees, and feet will definitely let you know.15 minute breaks will feel like 2 minutes, and 30 minute lunch will feel like 5.
Free goldfish
Arbeitskultur
Dont even apply good pay sure, but such a waste of time literally no chance for raises unless your supervisor is hella cool, other than thay your screwed
Arbeitskultur
Day to day job was coming in cleaning my areas picking job orders getting them ready for the crews. Loading and unloading the trucks. At the end of the day again cleaning my area picking orders for the next day and then putting and the information in the computer system from part numbers to what crew the jobs was for .
Arbeitskultur
Management went bad. Had favorites and allowed them to take 3hr lunches where if I was over 5min I would get in trouble. Don’t care about safety at all
Arbeitskultur
no work life balance, schedule is 7:50am to 6:45pm Monday to Friday and sometimes mandatory Saturday. If you call off they take it out of your pto hours no questions asked even on a mandatory saturday. They been talking about schedule change since January 2019 and still haven't changed the schedule cuz they cant keep people. The supervisor that hired me was fired cuz he sold personal information about the company to competitors.
Vorteile
benifits and ping pong table
Nachteile
schedule and bad leadership from management
Arbeitskultur
They say tesla not just a job, it’s a career right no opportunities for advancing. Also management/supervisor all have favorites. My supervisor was always hard on everyone and preach about showing up to work on time but he would always run late or call in. The reviews were always the same on what you need to work on just to hold you back. So it was a decent paying job if you did ot but depending on your management good luck moving up or getting raises. This company falling apart, and if you got to get a hold of HR it’s like playing phone tag.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
No opportunities/ raises, management horrible
Arbeitskultur
I have been at Tesla for 2 years and some days. I have learned the things I need to know to move to another department. But unlike what I was told during the hiring process, they DO NOT help you get into a position/ department you would be better suited for. Management is dreadful, either they have no idea what is going on because they only care about being present in emails or they just act like they care and then do nothing to help you with any problems you bring to their attention. Skills are not recognized only resume information.
We use a lot of PIT equipment in the building and we are encouraged to get certified, I have been written up for learning and getting certified on the reach truck because my supervisor at the time decided he FELT like as a lead you shouldn't be on the equipment. Even though every other lead and team was made to learn and we use it every single day in my department. HR did nothing to remove this and they basically told me to get over it. Even our CEO gets on PIT...

Production in this place is horrible for getting them to do anything, and nothing is their fault because they are the only thing this company cares about.
Good pay and benefits
Nachteile
management is lazy and uncaring, too PC cultured, no accountability
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Upper Management is not well equipped or trained for their position. Often times you will be asked to complete tasks that are outside of your job description or will be asked to complete a task with lack of material or resources
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Upper Management
Arbeitskultur
The people at Tesla is messy. The management is horrible you have no life if you have a family prepare to miss a lot with them . You get Hardly NO pto to take off or go on vacation . The pay was good but still not enough for CA living oh and they well fire you with no warning for NO REASON!!! Also there is a lot of favoritism which makes it hard for people actually doing there job and working hard to move up
The pay
Nachteile
Everything else you can think of
Arbeitskultur
It is a known fact that Tesla employees work long hours, and don't get paid as well as other tech companies, but they aren't taken advantage of because they know very well what they are in for before signing the dotted lines.
Tesla is a rigorous company, it's a marathon, and it's a boot camp. There's free cereal and that's it. It isn't trying to attract talent with free stuff or benefits, it attracts talent through its core belief: are you crazy enough to change the world with us?
Arbeitskultur
If your young and a technical individual you might be ok. They don’t recognize individuals who show up even in the snow and never call in sick. It is catered to younger people who party. It seems like they weed out the older people..
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Not a friendly place.
Arbeitskultur
Great Amount of Opportunity to move around the company! Even if you get an entry Job you can quickly transfer to other departments and learn new areas. Great PEOPLE who work at TESLA!
Arbeitskultur
This job can be stressful at times, mainly fast pace. But other then that everyone you work with are friendly, always willing to help if you really need it. A good job to have on your resume. Even though the 12 hours(for the Model 3) can be rough at times and exhausting but you will get a lot out of the job.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Saying you work with Tesla - at any level and location - is a guaranteed conversation-starter. There is no denying that the vision and the culture of novelty throughout the company are infectious.

However, it's best not to set yourself up for disillusionment: an open mindset and a modicum of intelligence will enable you to learn a variety of skills on the job. But a 12 hour shift is not for everyone, and can be a grind on even the most resilient workers.

I've enjoyed my co-workers since starting, and we are all able to look out for each other. But that said, supervisors and management are not particularly adept with communication, and this has resulted in a steady stream of borderline-unrealistic expectations being placed on employees and on leads - we are asked to do a great deal with insufficient resources and with talent/manpower acquisition lagging months behind where it should be.

This in turn makes an already long work day - and an innately difficult work-life balance - unnecessarily more difficult. Overtime - often of the mandatory kind - has become a common means of fulfilling unexplained production goals. Even absent an active social or family life outside of work, this has lead to unreasonable demands on our time and to physical and psychological exhaustion.

While the source of these problems is likely because of a lack of stability and oversight from further up in the company's corporate leadership, the end result is invariably burnout and a breakdown of work-life balance.

Pros:

+ Decent starting pay and benefits

+ Good co-workers

+ Learning opportunities
 - mehr...