Bewertung für Tesla als Material Handler

Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2,0
Modern Day Slavery
Lead Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. Dezember 2018
Unsafe work environments and practices.
No work life balance. Inconsistent work schedules.
Majority of all associates who work at TESLA come from other cities that require 1.5HR - 3-HR commute causing VERY VERY VERY Poor work life balance! should see their parking lot where many TESLA employees sleep and rig their cars and vans to sleep in!
They say getting picked to work at TESLA is harder than getting a pass for Harvard but when you start working their its mostly ex convicts and very very bad picks of talent. im not one to judge! im just saying!
Management is all about numbers and no improvement for safety or quality! I feel like everyone is threatened to lose their jobs at TESLA since the crazy LETS GET THESE CARS OUT CULTURE, that it makes it a bad place to work for! and they just hire anyone people who don't even believe in the mission or know about cars or the automotive industry!

ITS DIRTY INSIDE, VERY UNORGANIZED, USING HORRIBLE PARTS AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CARS THAT ARE BUILDING THEM!

HR AND SAFETY PRETEND TO CARE BUT THEY ARE ALL JUST APART OF THE NUMBERS GAME!
Good benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 24Nein 4Melden
typical day at work
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV5. Dezember 2018
There is a meeting at the beginning of each shift so we are all on the same page and we do a positive group cheer before we get going. Its very busy but not overwhelming like rush rush. To prevent accidents make less to hopefully zero mistakes the vibe is...slow is smooth and smooth is fast . Work is steady so there is no time to twiddle your thumbs but its not a hurry hurry type production like warehouses are.So far I love love love and am honored to be a part of this amazing company
Vorteile
good pay, positive atmosphere, excellent benefits
12 hour shifts on the concrete
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
A proper work life balance has no palce at Tesla Motors.
Lead Material Handler / Inventory specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. November 2018
12 hour shifts or more, 5 days a week are extremely grueling. Even more so when you are not properly compensated for your work performance and being a team player is claimed to be of such high a value to the work culture. Punctuality is key to the production business. However, I feel Tesla cares more for hitting numbers than job performance.
Free Cereal, Coffee, pay
Nachteile
Hours, family life, advancement, reviews
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
Don’t do it
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA29. Oktober 2018
Corporate capital. That’s what I remember getting referred as when I worked there. I was working six days a week at 16 hours a night. Graveyard shift from Monday night through Saturday night. I didn’t leave me any time for my family. So I had to make the right decision for them.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and very face paced.
Material Handler- Production Control (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. Oktober 2018
I enjoyed working with Tesla, it was a very fast paced, clean, and busy facility. The managers and most employees were responsible and productive as well.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and challenging workplace.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Oktober 2018
Work Environment is great but also challenging. Work hours are long so you get lots of overtime.Great place to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Fun workplace and productive
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV6. Oktober 2018
Overall good people and a really fun place to work. Great people to talk to and lots of new stuff to learn. It can be slow at time but at other times it can be a very fast paced environment to work in.
Free lunches
Short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Tesla workforce
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. Oktober 2018
Working at Tesla I learned how to do production control, shipping and receiving on the docks.. I learned how to manage a team who drove the tuggers and fork lifts using my resources to guide them.
Vorteile
benefits and stock options being a part of the electric car future
Nachteile
Not being able to grow like I would want too
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Horrible management
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pomona, CA28. September 2018
Run away from Tesla! Don’t fall for the big lie they picture in the interview, management cares more about attitude and personality instead of the actual abilities of the employees, if you fake smile and kiss butt you’ll be loved, coworkers are very nice and helpful, they have meetings twice or three times a day and nothing really get resolved, warehouse is very small and a big mess, the program they use to process the picking and shipping is old and slow leading to a constantly errors which you will blamed on, 10-12 hours at day including Saturdays and it doesn’t matter if you work through a agency or direct hire they still would get rid of you if they don’t like you enough.
Coworkers and benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 1Melden
Great work culture
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV12. September 2018
Overall I had a negative experience with Tesla considering that my manager played favorites with other people who did not work as hard some people took advantage of him and in the end I lost my job over people like this
Good pay
Long distance commute
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Very great people to work with all throughout factory, maintain high energy.
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV7. August 2018
A typical work day at work is either very intense, or very relaxing, depending on what part of the factory (Gigafactory 1) you're placed. I've learned that you must ALWAYS be accountable for your contributions in your shifts, meaning it's imperative that you do your part during your shift; otherwise, shifts after yours will struggle in meeting production goals. Management/higher-ups are always very respectful and helpful in satisfying your needs as a worker. Orders are always given directly and clearly, and management are always very encouraging. The workplace culture includes high energy, positive vibes, and strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job would most definitely be getting around the factory... it's HUGE! The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to meet new people in various areas of the factory. My position entails that I'm flexible in my skill-set, meaning that I was able to work in multiple departments. Meeting very intriguing, cultured people everyday is great!
Vorteile
Free breakfast foods, access to microwaves/fridges, on-sight food trucks and cafes
Short Breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 14Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fun and fast paced environment
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. Juli 2018
The atmosphere at Tesla is unlike any other. Fast change. more often then not you are surprised in one way or the other. Always keeps you on your toes .
Vorteile
Working atmosphere and benefits.
low career advancement / salary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 3Melden
Been at Tesla 4 years.
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. Juli 2018
I have been here long enough to see a lot of changes. I am currently a lead at Tesla and things at this current moment are horrible. Management knows significantly less than even some associates, people getting tossed into depts without request to total opposite shifts and if you tell them about your personal situation as to why a sudden move wouldn't work...their response is "it's about the business". Some depts are actually "scheduled" SIX 12 HOUR SHIFTS PER WEEK. That is ridiculous. My current dept had a 5:30am to 3:30pm shift which has now changed to 5:30 am to "we aren't sure what time we'll be done". Pay is good, but definitely not good enough for what we do. Tesla might be good in a couple years, but not right now.
pay and benefits
Nachteile
hours, management and home life
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 17Nein 1Melden
Innovative Company- Long Hours
Cell Dock Operations/ Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. Juli 2018
The vision of the organization is what drives people. The hours are long but worth it for the direction the company is going. The pay could be better for the hours worked but again, if you stick it out, it will be worth it. The only reason I left was due to personal relocation.
Arbeitskultur
Just do you're shift and get paid
Material handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. Juli 2018
Great pay but no time to your self most people work five 12hr shifts in a row plus and mandatory over time calls. Good benefits better than most places I've worked. But you get worn out easily with thier shcedual.
Vorteile
High pay, free cereal milk and juice, good benefits
Nachteile
Work minimum 120hrs a pay period, never any parking spend 20mins just trying to find a spot, even when you arrive over a hour early for your shift, no ventilation in areas full of people and machines, never time to your self horrible personal life/work life balance.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12NeinMelden
Great job
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV2. Juli 2018
Just wish they had brought me back after my car accident but it was though a temporary agency so i i guess i understand but i dont because it was all medical
Arbeitskultur
Somewhat a decent place to work but...
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pomona, CA28. Juni 2018
Growing pains. A lot of favoritism. Unrealistic expectations. Unpredictable work schedule. Long hours.
Warehouse leads are a joke. High school gossip among-st everyone. On your feet and on the move all day. High turnover rate.
Ping Pong Table
All of the above
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
Life at Tesla
Material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bethlehem, PA26. Juni 2018
At Tesla you were expected to arrive at least 5 minutes before the morning meeting. At 8 o' clock you were supposed to be on the floor ready to start your shift.
I learned a lot at Tesla, computer wise .learned how to create international invoices, bill of lading for the truck drivers, print shipping labels from the carrier website or app.
The management was good, they care about their employees, as long as you do a good job.
The people who you work with is important as well and there was good hard working people.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with their computer system, it was so slow sometimes.
The most enjoyable part of my job was when I would finish early and I would have time to help my teammates to finish.
good working enviroment
Nachteile
sometimes there was very long hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 5Melden
meh
MATERIAL HANDLER (SEASONAL) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. Juni 2018
not bad, but not good... really if you can, go somewhere else, but if you live to work and nothing else it's the perfect place for you. other than that decent pay and good benefits.
money
10+ hour work days 5-6 days a week sometimes all 7 days
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Poor management
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV7. Juni 2018
I was bullied so needless to say I didn't stay long. When I brought it to my supervisors attention nothing was done about it. So I quit, but I got alit of experience there.
Experience
Bad management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage